Sandokhan's Link and Post Collection

sandokhan

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Greenland Theory

The most unusual flat earth theory combined with the new chronology of history, with details you have never seen before:

Greenland Theory

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Greenland Theory

The most unusual flat earth theory combined with the new chronology of history, with details you have never seen before:

Greenland Theory
I was interested at first,as I enjoy new theories and information until I came to this bit...
The removal of Doggerland occurred shortly after Anno Domini (i.e., 000 AD/BC) and was accomplished by the use of Roman gunpowder (i.e., dynamite) and thousands of slaves. The remains of Doggerland were evidently dumped by ship off the coast of Norway, now known as the Afen and Storegga Slides. However, prior to the removal of Doggerland, the Roman Empire erected Antonine's Wall and Hadrian's Wall in northern England to prevent the people from seeing and hearing the use of explosives, a military secret which was not known at the time. Whether or not these walls preceded the Omega-shaped wall surrounding Greenland in northern Canada and Russia is not known, but they were built nonetheless. By the time the walls came down, maps had been altered and the local population had forgotten that Doggerland ever existed.
Dynamite and slaves,eh?
Moving the rubble by ships and no one knew because Hadrian's wall blocked sight and sound of explosives?!
That's quite the stretch of imagination.

As an aside I am glad you have your own thread. As much as your style of/approach to posting around the site can be testing to ones patience, you have a remarkable spread of knowledge and reading and post many valuable links which I for one appreciate. Had you got yourself banned I was considering assembling them from all your posts into a Resources thread. I still think that should be done but am grateful I don't have to do it.
Perhaps you might consider doing that yourself if admin were in agreement?
Just a suggestion.

Edit: Just to be clear,I am by no means questioning the existence of Doggerland just how the author claims it to have disappeared. The roman world capital of the city of Thule is an interesting concept to explore.

Last edited:

sandokhan

Trusted Member
Reaction score
dreamtime wrote:

130 years ago Michelson and Morley proved beyond doubt that the earth does not move, and in that time it was generally accepted that the aether exist.

No.

The MMX detected the Coriolis effect which could have two possible causes: either the Earth is rotating, or the ether drift is rotating above the surface of the Earth. Rotation of the Earth can be detected ONLY by the Sagnac effect.

“The actual displacement was certainly less than the twentieth part of this.” A “twentieth part” of the fringe shifting corresponding to 30 km/sec brings us to fringe shifting corresponding to at least 1.5 km/sec. After they run this figure through their calculations, Michelson and Morley then tell us: “the velocity of the Earth with respect to the ether is probably less than one-sixth the Earth’s orbital velocity, and certainly less than one-fourth.” One sixth of 30 km/sec is 4.8 km/sec, which agrees precisely with the average of 4.0 km/sec in the majority of the interferometer experiments.

While the fringe shifts were nowhere near what would be expected for an Earth moving at 30km/sec around the sun, they still detected the effect of the Coriolis force.

That is why Michelson and Gale carried out the next important experiment, the MGX, in 1925. Again, they did detect the Coriolis effect, but not the Sagnac effect. However, Albert Michelson substituted the Coriolis effect formula for the Sagnac effect equation, and claimed the Earth is rotating around its own axis.

Here is the correct SAGNAC EFFECT formula for the MGX:

Advanced Flat Earth Theory (two consecutive messages)

As for the "deconstruction of modern quantum physics", you need to address the stability of the atom itself, a journey which will take you very far, Bohr and Schrodinger, the vortex model of the atom, all the way to the most mysterious feature of the atom itself: the Riemann zeta function waves (energy levels of the atom).

sandokhan

Trusted Member
Reaction score
It is very easy to infer that the works attributed to William of Ockham were forged at a later date. In the official chronology of history, Nicholas of Cusa had based some of this dissertations on theology/philosophy on the writings of Ockham.

In March 1437 the council of Basle considered a proposal of Nikolaus von Kues (Cusanus) to omit the last seven days of May 1439 and thus bring back the vernal equinox to 21 March. Pope Sixtus IV (pope 1471-1484) began preparations for a calendar reform and invited the astronomer and mathematician Johannes Müller (Regiomontanus, after his home city of Königsberg in Franconia) to come to Rome.

Since the Council of Nicaea could not have taken place before the year 876-877 AD, Nikolaus von Kues couldn't possibly have made such a proposal in 1439 AD.

Pompeii, House of the Physician mosaic, Lexovisaurus depicted

Dinosaurs In Literature, History and Art: Denial Is Not Just A River In Egypt: Suppressed Evidence of Human, Dinosaur and Other "Extinct" Fauna Interaction in First Century Roman, Nilotic Art .... Page 56

Both of the images above are from the "Hunt" mosaic discovered in the House of the physician in Pompeii, Rome. When the images are discussed, it is within academia, not with the general public. The apology given for the oversized reptiles is that they are simply nile crocodiles. This is not the case. The crocodiles on these Nile works were rendered realistically and accurately as shown in this rendering from the Nile Mosaic below:

Note that in the first two images, and in the complete mural below a man is battling a reptile taller than himself with a shield and a spear. Compare the man, the dinosaur and the building at the center of the image.

The creature on the right has a dermal ridge, unlike a crocodile but exactly like certain dinosaur types.

Egyptian Pteranodon

The s8intcom Blogger

grav

Trusted Member
Reaction score
As for the "deconstruction of modern quantum physics", you need to address the stability of the atom itself, a journey which will take you very far, Bohr and Schrodinger, the vortex model of the atom, all the way to the most mysterious feature of the atom itself: the Riemann zeta function waves (energy levels of the atom).
The "atom" is indeed another vortex hypnosis that will take you very very very far.
Far from true science.
The very idea of a central object around which other objects swirl -- demonstrates the ease with which freemasons have kicked the scientific method to the curb.

The whole concept requires a belief in gravity. And here the freemasons take us on another ride into hypothetical nonsense.

And then we have e=mc^2, another pretty fiction put forth when the poster child of relativity became the face of the Body Scientific.

And I haven't even mentioned the current crisis hoax.

sandokhan

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Nuclei, Primes and the Random Matrix Connection

Nuclei, Primes and the Random Matrix Connection

The most startling and profound discovery in quantum mechanics, in fact in all of science, was made at the end of the 20th century: the energy levels of the atoms are related to the distribution of zeta zeros (Riemann's zeta function).

[PDF] Riemann Zeta Function and Hydrogen Spectrum | Semantic Scholar

Riemann Zeta Function and Hydrogen Spectrum

In fact, the energy levels of all of the atoms (including U-238) are related to the distribution of the zeta zeros:

From Prime Numbers to Nuclear Physics and Beyond

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1505.07481.pdf

https://aip.scitation.org/doi/pdf/10.1063/1.5124598

In 1932, while he was searching through Riemann's notes, C. Siegel discovered the most difficult and complex asymptotic expansion of all time: the Riemann-Siegel formula.

Here is one of its remainder terms:

riem3.jpg

The formula:

siegel1.png

https://michaelberryphysics.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/berry483.pdf

The derivation of the Riemann-Siegel formula was the most difficult calculation of the 19th century, and certainly one of the most difficult of all time (see H.M. Edwards, Riemann's Zeta Function, chapter 7).

saddle.jpg

saddle2.jpg

Since the energy levels of the atom resemble the distribution of the zeta zeros, we are to believe that before the Big Bang ever occurred, an unconscious nature had accomplished the following:

-it had solved the Riemann hypothesis satisfactorily

-it could generate an algorithm to find all of the zeros, with total precision to the nth decimal digit (if a single zero is wrong by a single digit, the entire algorithm fails) (using either the Riemann-Siegel formula, or the Franca-LeClair formula is out of the question)

-it could fit an infinity of zeta zeros on a finite segment/interval

I was able to find not only the algorithm itself, but also to describe the correct model of the boson which is generating these Riemann zeta waves:

Advanced Flat Earth Theory

Advanced Flat Earth Theory

Let me debunk the fictional character William of Ockham in less than 30 seconds: as is well-known, bascinets with pivoting/mobile visors were invented in the XIVth century (official chronology of history).

This means Ockham was contemporary with the gladiators:

po1.jpg

po2.jpg

po3.jpg

po4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread