luddite
SH.org OP Date
2020-01-12 03:30:25
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: Starmonkey
Date: 2020-01-14 15:09:59
You work on the outer technological application. I'll work on the inner.
I plan to travel without a craft.

Dielectric

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Dielectric
Date: 2020-01-14 19:54:54
Way ahead of you Starmonkey ;)

This first clip with the halo and subsequent vanishing in a ball of golden light moving over water, interestingly enough, well this may be a real capture of high technology of the breakaway civilization. It isn't something to be dismissed as many have. My guess is that if this is real it is in effect a portable sort of transport through hyperspace, and works on the same principles seen in the previous video of the #TR3B filmed over Paris about a decade ago. One of the reasons I believe this could be real is because I have an art image which depicts a technology that is obviously intended to produce a halo. Now there's only one reason for such piece of equipment and that's to present a god like angelic being who can has an ability to seemingly fly/teleport. I'm not sure that this is a fictional construct or a bit of truth telling under the guise of fantasy art. All I can say for sure is that in theory it is possible and it would be the result of technology and we do have some concept of how this would work, and if it does exist it might then be expected to produce the results seen in this first video clip. This could be an accidental capture of a member of the breakaway civilization accidentally triggering his transport device, then being noticed he is forced to flee the area. It's certainly not like anything else I've ever seen anywhere. The closest thing is of course the halo of an Angel.

We have to realize that our world is ruled by gangsters. Sure this could have been staged but that doesn't mean it wasn't real, and that what they filmed was real, then sold to the public as a marketing campaign, but underneath is a message to the ruling gangsters on this side of the duck pond.
Like See...This....? So it's a potential threat being communicated, or any number of other messages, like a general broadcast that we have this now.

OK, well to get back to tin can experiments, something a little more reasonable for most people, and begin to show the mechanical connections to illustrations of Nazi Saucer development with an eye towards actually assisting the OP.

Now this is my interpretation based on what I think I understand so far. The original ideas expressed in the German illustrations seem to have come from rational thinking and well educated people about what caused gravity. We can see that the German Scientists had at least 80 years ago done the math and theorized what todays Quantum Physicist's now say about space. This being the association with the geometry of a tetrahedron to the fabric of space+time. Make sure you keep the pollution of Space+Time apart as well as the other ideas of quantum physics. Generally assume whether it's Einsteinian or Quantum that you're being lied to.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Con't;

Now the association with the tetrahedron can be simplified as a magnetic V gate but in #3D. However there's more involved here because this is the geometric theoretical form/shape of the crystal which makes up hyperspace. To be clear about what that means it's the holographic like material you can see with a Ferrocell but can neither see or touch without one, and in most instances also cannot detect because normally, though it is all around us everywhere, it's in an incoherent state. So even with a Ferrocell lens you can't see hyperspatial fluid unless it's in a condensed form. A magnetic ray is a condensed form. Remember a magnet is like a laser and is creating a coherent ray out of the surrounding Aether and the Aether is this hyperspatial place you can see in the Ferrocell lens. So if you're not familiar with what this is about find out now.

Ferrocell

So there's a lot more going on than just a magnetic V gate with the tetrahedron shape, but to understand the gist of what it's about then think of each of the opposed tetrahedrons in the Treibwerk 7B as one side of a magnetic pole with the middle being the bloch wall.

It's pretty obvious that these early designs are attempting blend ideas about causes of gravity with theoretical notions of what form (geometry) could transmit the Aether in to a sphere (Earth), and with the obvious notion that if you could do this asymmetrically then ....then....bing~ you're flying right?

Now in the bottom left you see there's a reference to the late Joe Parr and his magnetic arrangement. This may stimulate you to recall your movies and the Nazi's predilection for Egyptian Artifacts. Hmm....?

Well ya know Joe Parr worked on classified somethings in Antarctica. I believe he remains the only person in recent history to have camped out atop the great pyramid. Fortunately for us Dr. John DeSalvo has kept Joe Parr's information alive....so far anyways.
Great Pyramid of Giza Research Association

The point is there's a relationship between the asymmetrical tetrahedron arrangement and the layout of Joe Parr's magnets in his spinning pyramid experiments. The Germans seem to have this idea of feeding an asymmetrical Aether energy into the sphere, which rotates like earth BTW, and also putting electric power in with this while at the same time using sound emitters to vibrate the sphere. These are all very logical given what I know.

Thule-Treibwerk-7-B.png

luddite

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: luddite
Date: 2020-01-15 09:04:05
@Dielectric Are there any examples of anyone getting anything like this to work?

P.S. I'm moving house over the next week so can't test out the pizza tray experiment but I will.

Dielectric

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-01-15 12:47:35
These specific designs are primitive. They might work and it might be fun to try to get one to work just as an experiment, but it's what comes out of this that counts. See, we understand a lot more and replication of these designs are not necessary to know that there is a theoretical basis for these designs to work. I just wouldn't recommend it except for fun and to show up the deniers, we have better ways to go about this now but they are born out of these designs.

The important part is to understand the role of the tetrahedrons. That's the purpose of the experiment. Not to make these zip about but just validate that they can produce a thrust and act as #3D V Gates. That's what important and why I created the toy. I needed to validate the #3D Vee Gate and this is a simple way to do that. I'll explain more but I got to take a timeout.

You could check out this as well. It's a thread I've run for about 3 years now.
An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle - Energetic Forum

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Date: 2020-01-15 15:20:52
Yo, D!
What you think about Faraday cages or orgone accumulators?
Whatever their peculiarities of name or application...
Read some Reich. Genius AND crazy, but usually go together.
Definitely more into Jung and Reich than stinky old panty sniffing Freud.
I'm into things that WORK, rather than theories galore.
Like, if it mattered what the shape of our world was, we would do something with that information rather than debate and argue. Get in a boat or plane and GO.

Dielectric

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-01-31 03:26:16
So much going on and I don't know how to track stuff well on the forum yet so sorry for the delay.

Well I'm in to trying to make things that work but I'm on a time line and have to pick what to focus on. I chose to focus on anti-gravity and that doesn't leave room for wandering off because I'd like to see some kind of success before I die. Especially when you've seen that these things are really real and probably are just human made machines. So there's got to be a solution and honestly it simply cannot be that complex. If you can take some balsawood, tissue, wood glue, and make a glider then making a model of an antigravity device is the next step. It's the electric/magnetic version and sure it's going to be more complex because it's the next level up, but it isn't that simple because (unlike aviation) the science to antigravity involves purposely corrupted physics which is still on-going, then a corrupted/inaccurate electrical theory (there are no electrons; they are something else), and till very recently a nearly complete ignorance of what magnetism is.

Here's a little collage I put together. That Top one is supposedly in hanger 4, at area somewhere's, Lol~ It''s a clip out of Michael Schratt's book and this is exactly what I personally saw so I know that thing is real and I seriously doubt it's alien. Gravity is by induction of a hyperspatial liquid crystal forming substance and if you read the Late Joe Parr's words that is the explanation for pyramids and and tetrahedrons.
Tetrahedron and Cube-II.png

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Date: 2020-01-31 04:18:31
?
I'm starting to get it now. Thanks for all of your diligence, caped crusader!
It's SO SIMPLE really. Interspatial units. WOW.
There IS no gravity. Or there ISN'T anti-gravity. It's jump and aim for the floor and MISS! It's like the Greatest American Hero without the instruction manual for the suit...
And then he finally finds it!
?

Dielectric

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Date: 2020-01-31 04:42:55
Ya, the Aether is Counterspace. Counterspace is the correct term for the invisible energyfield which magnets suck in to make a magnetic field. That stuff is some sort of liquid like material. A super ubber dupper super fluid. Goes through basically anything and is only perturbed in passing, meaning it makes an arcing curve. Just remember the Aether or Ether as you like, spelled both ways, is really and correctly called counterspace, and that is the same energyfield as Tesla's Radiant Energy, or Nick Cook's Zero Point Energy, but it's all the same thing.

It's counterspace because it's counter to our own. It's hyperspace because it's hyperspatial, or in it's own space relative to us, but really that's because we are in a shadow of sort of this hypervelocity fluid.

We know that it is a dielectric ubber duper super fluid, or something like that, and a liquid can make any form, so this tetrahedron form isn't fixed or anything like that, not as far as I know, but this is the form it is in to move, which I think it never stops doing, and so that is the shape of building blocks of space and probably of matter itself. It is likely the shape that really makes the "real matrix." The best depiction of how this works is in Star Wars when the ships jump in to hyperspace. Hyperspace is counterspace, it's that junk you see in the ferrocell lens. That's hyperspatial counterspace made visible as a coherent magnetic field.

You just can't see it or feel it because we are moving so slowly. When you merge with hyperspace distance essentially vanishes. This is why Wheeler is saying space is a shadow, because space is like a mirage because you're moving so slowly, like salted slug in death throws. Shit's whizzing by so fast you can't see it. I know because when that tetrahedron took off it essentially vanished, but it hadn't vanished it just accelerated away that fast.

This video is very good video. I'm sure it is real. This is the relative velocity once an object begins connecting to hyperspace (the energy field of counter space) and once it's in that field it's out of ours. It's easy to say another dimension but it's not another dimension. It's right next to you right this second, only you're going so slow you cannot sense it. Something like that. Remember I'm not an expert. Learning on the fly myself.

==================================Added This=========================================

Here's something that dovetails with all of this which is pretty interesting. Michael says God told him to put this down. This needs to be tested but it is about as original as you can get and based on what I think I understand the elements are all here. This system or one based on it may well work with the right materials.

GOD BASED MAGNETISM
MICHAEL S. GREEN
THE MACHINE THAT BUILT THE PYRAMIDS AND CORAL CASTLE
the-pyramids-and-coral-castle - godbasedmagnetism.org
godbasedmagnetism.jpg

Justtheg

Reaction score
Ya, the Aether is Counterspace. Counterspace is the correct term for the invisible energyfield which magnets suck in to make a magnetic field. That stuff is some sort of liquid like material. A super ubber dupper super fluid. Goes through basically anything and is only perturbed in passing, meaning it makes an arcing curve. Just remember the Aether or Ether as you like, spelled both ways, is really and correctly called counterspace, and that is the same energyfield as Tesla's Radiant Energy, or Nick Cook's Zero Point Energy, but it's all the same thing.

It's counterspace because it's counter to our own. It's hyperspace because it's hyperspatial, or in it's own space relative to us, but really that's because we are in a shadow of sort of this hypervelocity fluid.

We know that it is a dielectric ubber duper super fluid, or something like that, and a liquid can make any form, so this tetrahedron form isn't fixed or anything like that, not as far as I know, but this is the form it is in to move, which I think it never stops doing, and so that is the shape of building blocks of space and probably of matter itself. It is likely the shape that really makes the "real matrix." The best depiction of how this works is in Star Wars when the ships jump in to hyperspace. Hyperspace is counterspace, it's that junk you see in the ferrocell lens. That's hyperspatial counterspace made visible as a coherent magnetic field.

You just can't see it or feel it because we are moving so slowly. When you merge with hyperspace distance essentially vanishes. This is why Wheeler is saying space is a shadow, because space is like a mirage because you're moving so slowly, like salted slug in death throws. Shit's whizzing by so fast you can't see it. I know because when that tetrahedron took off it essentially vanished, but it hadn't vanished it just accelerated away that fast.

This video is very good video. I'm sure it is real. This is the relative velocity once an object begins connecting to hyperspace (the energy field of counter space) and once it's in that field it's out of ours. It's easy to say another dimension but it's not another dimension. It's right next to you right this second, only you're going so slow you cannot sense it. Something like that. Remember I'm not an expert. Learning on the fly myself.

==================================Added This=========================================

Here's something that dovetails with all of this which is pretty interesting. Michael says God told him to put this down. This needs to be tested but it is about as original as you can get and based on what I think I understand the elements are all here. This system or one based on it may well work with the right materials.

GOD BASED MAGNETISM
MICHAEL S. GREEN
THE MACHINE THAT BUILT THE PYRAMIDS AND CORAL CASTLE
the-pyramids-and-coral-castle - godbasedmagnetism.org
godbasedmagnetism.jpg
I hope OP tests this

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread