The Great Storm, The Black Alchemist & Toxic Ley Lines

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This thread brings back memories. I read all those Collins' books and the Newton one . Became very interested in the occult when the English teacher at my catholic school started reading to us from the Dennis Wheatley novel "The Devil Rides Out" , in the 70s that. Practiced for a time too but not with any group .

May I ask your opinion of 'The Seventh Sword 'and its Meonia 'stolen history' content? There used to be an old TV documentary on YouTube showing how and where one of the swords was recovered, but I can't find it now. Psychic Questing clearly brings results in terms of locating artefacts. However, I'm not so confident about some the what you might call 'channelled' information, personally. The most valuable leads seemed to come from 'inspiration' that led to a particular line of research. Did you ever have any involvement with that kind of thing?

Still a great film btw. Dennis Wheatley was involved with 'espionage' (ha!) during WWII along with Crowley, Ian Fleming and the like, so he had plenty of personal experience to draw upon for his novels.

Reaction score
Honestly this was many years and hundreds of books ago . From what I can remember I found it wasn't able to hold my attention so I can't really recall the Meonia stuff . This is the book about finding the sword near a lake isn't it? Psychic Questing seems to me to follow that old occult truth - "seek and you shall find". Much synchronicity involved when one decides to seek.

Never did any any questing but invocation and evocation ritual magic could be described as a form of channeling I suppose . It was about self development for me , a thirst for knowledge and truth.

You are correct about Wheatley and the others . The secret services and the occult seem to go hand in hand . Am always on the lookout for old books , hope I can come across some of the originals .

yoxdo

Reaction score
Having done a little digging on the caller. The lady who called - Anita Hart - did so on the advice of her son, Gaon, who was studying meteorology at the University of Manchester. Looks like he has gone on to do big things, and is now the Head of Public Policy at Amazon, the conglomerate not the rainforest.

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/gaon-hart

I could not tell you how a student of geography could have access to satellite data that trumped that of the weather forecasts.
What are the odds?

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
From what I can remember I found it wasn't able to hold my attention so I can't really recall the Meonia stuff . This is the book about finding the sword near a lake isn't it?

Yes, I understand what you mean, most of the people who bought it were expecting The Black Alchemist Part 2. The Meonia material is quite fascinating actually, so much so that it's well worth its own thread. There was much more to it than finding a sword near a lake, they found seven in the end and had to use them to perform a specific ritual in the exact centre of the country, although I seem to remember it being another anti-climax. The most fascinating aspect of the whole subject, imo, is the struggle that was going on between two different secret groups, one of which included Mary Queen of Scots.

You might be aware that it's not easy to get a true picture of what was going on 'behind the scenes' in Elizabethan England, but this material held a lot of relevant information, the majority of which I have forgotten unfortunately.

Armouro

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I almost quoted your earlier post on "Iron, the Great Protector", until I recalled that it was you who posted it. Twice now, fantastic delving into things I was only peripherally aware of.
I'm itching to ask you about your thoughts on human body chemistry and diet, and their effects on the practice of dowsing.

Until we one day go down that path,
Tell me, since you spoke of the Great Storm; what do you think of the Beast From The East?
https://www.internetgeography.net/topics/beast-from-the-east-extreme-weather-in-the-uk/
The "storm epicentre" idea I'm leaning towards reminds me of a strange place in America with similar circumstances, and a unique history.
Galveston, Texas.

Reaction score
Yes, I understand what you mean, most of the people who bought it were expecting The Black Alchemist Part 2. The Meonia material is quite fascinating actually, so much so that it's well worth its own thread. There was much more to it than finding a sword near a lake, they found seven in the end and had to use them to perform a specific ritual in the exact centre of the country, although I seem to remember it being another anti-climax. The most fascinating aspect of the whole subject, imo, is the struggle that was going on between two different secret groups, one of which included Mary Queen of Scots.

You might be aware that it's not easy to get a true picture of what was going on 'behind the scenes' in Elizabethan England, but this material held a lot of relevant information, the majority of which I have forgotten unfortunately.
You have stirred my interest now. Am gonna have to try and get hold of an original copy now the shops are opening again apparently and give it a good read.

I am aware that mainstream history is bunk laced with gems of truth, it appears to me that the Elizabethan times saw the start of the major deceptions .

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Tell me, since you spoke of the Great Storm; what do you think of the Beast From The East?

Interesting. I tend towards the theory that people have very short memories when it comes to severe weather. For example, I can remember similar weather back in the 60's 70's and 90's. Unfortunately the media loves to make a huge fuss about it, especially in the UK and the Global Climate Warming Change fanatics don't waste the opportunity to point at it and shout "See! See!"

I don't know why, but it sounds like man-made intervention, by which I mean a technology thing.

Many thanks for your kind review of this thread in the podcast thing btw.

You have stirred my interest now... it appears to me that the Elizabethan times saw the start of the major deceptions .

Precisely so. My brother used to have an autographed copy, long since lost or borrowed and never returned. I'm glad I've got you interested again. The website I linked to gives some information that may jog your memory - Meonia

Reaction score
The issue really is why the power if that is the right word, that can generate a very singular artificial weather event, be it spiritual or technological or a combination of both, would generate one in the Bay of Biscay when the English formerly German Channel is so much closer to the intended target. Seems a bit hit and miss to build it up so far away.
I get it that it has to be done over water to 'charge the storm' so too speak and we are told endlessly that storms 'roll in' from the sea, in spite of experiential evidence that strong winds and rain can appear anywhere (Seen it experienced it) and the Bay is well known for very fickle and adverse weather, sailors of the Royal Navy told me so on a few occasions and a friend on a cruise ship returning to Southampton put it as "Scary as hell!".
The potential to literally go anywhere courtesy of real weather systems seems quite high for a storm being directed artificially.
Anyway it just strikes me as a bit suss that's all.
Erin. The under-reported hurricane that was moved from Africa to New York, in the 4 days before September 11, 2001. Dr Judy Wood's WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO dedicates chapter 18 to that remarkable and highly unlikely event. Applied interferometry.

Reaction score
This thread brings back memories. I read all those Collins' books and the Newton one . Became very interested in the occult when the English teacher at my catholic school started reading to us from the Dennis Wheatley novel "The Devil Rides Out" , in the 70s that. Practiced for a time too but not with any group .

That wind gust map is misleading - I live in West Yorkshire and my garden shed full to the brim of the usual crap was lifted completely up and over a seven foot hedge and put down intact on it's roof in next doors garden. Unusual storm and trees were also uprooted in the area too. The damage seems to have been played down .

Seems that wherever I look around this area now many large healthy trees have been cut down . Think this is an occult thing to - hidden reasons behind it all. All tied in with the psychopathic satanic parasites .

The issue really is why the power if that is the right word, that can generate a very singular artificial weather event, be it spiritual or technological or a combination of both, would generate one in the Bay of Biscay when the English formerly German Channel is so much closer to the intended target. Seems a bit hit and miss to build it up so far away.
I get it that it has to be done over water to 'charge the storm' so too speak and we are told endlessly that storms 'roll in' from the sea, in spite of experiential evidence that strong winds and rain can appear anywhere (Seen it experienced it) and the Bay is well known for very fickle and adverse weather, sailors of the Royal Navy told me so on a few occasions and a friend on a cruise ship returning to Southampton put it as "Scary as hell!".
The potential to literally go anywhere courtesy of real weather systems seems quite high for a storm being directed artificially.
Anyway it just strikes me as a bit suss that's all.
Hi, just my two cents: Thanks for your description, you sure put in a lot of hard work. Artificially directing a tropical storm/hurricane is something the powers-that-should-not-be mastered a long time ago. We see it in certain, similar, scenarios. Dr Judy Wood dedicated chapter 18 of her book ''Where Did the Towers Go?'' to hurricane Erin. Erin was spawned September 5 west of Africa; on September 11, 2001 it was directly in front of New York, over water. The New York where these interferometry weapons that do not exist were used. She describes accounts of electrical/gravitational effects similar to that garden shed that was set down undestroyed. There are cars sitting on fences where they could not have driven, the fences are UNDER the car, and lots of stuff like that. Humans are depending on Earth's charge field, human metabolism takes global energy recycling/flow as its orienting factor. When you felt ''disconnected'' that could also have been due to local saturation by microwaves, natural input was overwritten; the field is not self-quenching, that's why at ground zero in NY and Oklahoma City there are now large pools of water where buildings stood. It seems Lake Stanley Draper was large enough for the ''task''. I do not seem to be the only one to think that following the Great Takedown of the last High-Tech Civilization, which extended globally, certain factions/groups survived with their technology INTACT, while others did not. Technology isn't distributed evenly in the best case, worst case would be Bushmen living next to ''modern civilization''. Or Clystron tubes in the US vs German proto-electronics in 1943...
Some characteristic formless bottomless holes in NY are also apparent in the 1995 footage, which is a dead giveaway, especially regarding the claim of somebody exploding a fertilizer bomb IN FRONT of the Fred P Murrah building; low-level explosives don't suddenly acquire much higher destructive force but in Oklahoma City, they purportedly DID because the destructive device used there is spelled ''INTERFEROMETRY''. In your case, the Channel would have been closer to the target but perhaps that storm was a dress rehearsal, probably implemented to specifically test range and effect at a distance. As I said, just my two cents. I did not read all the comments, so I apologize in advance if I repeated things somebody else might have written.
Sorry for the repetetion, I had not been aware my first post - when my account hadn't been opened yet - was posted as well.

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread