Coronavirus: Possible Reset

Magnetic

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The "Hidden Hand" isn't hiding anymore as they have stepped out of the shadows. It didn't matter if you lived in Albania or Canada you were locked down. The apocalypse means the revealing and boy have they shown their hand! The full scale assault of the Technocracy against human society is astounding to contemplate as even the President of the USA has his speech censored and every themtoob video that remotely whispers of the Covert 19-84 invisible enemy must have a banner proclaiming what the Ministry of Truth believes you should think about the science and political thoughts. After this never ending blitzkrieg of thought control you would think everyone would say to themselves, "There's something wrong here"! But no, I heard an acquaintance at a coffee bar exclaim,"I love my mask!" The movie Idiocracy comes to mind.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The "Hidden Hand" isn't hiding anymore as they have stepped out of the shadows. It didn't matter if you lived in Albania or Canada you were locked down. The apocalypse means the revealing and boy have they shown their hand! The full scale assault of the Technocracy against human society is astounding to contemplate as even the President of the USA has his speech censored and every themtoob video that remotely whispers of the Covert 19-84 invisible enemy must have a banner proclaiming what the Ministry of Truth believes you should think about the science and political thoughts. After this never ending blitzkrieg of thought control you would think everyone would say to themselves, "There's something wrong here"! But no, I heard an acquaintance at a coffee bar exclaim,"I love my mask!" The movie Idiocracy comes to mind.
Indeed, the deus ex machina makes it's move, we are being taken over by an al-gore-rhythm!
The Uk propaganda machine is off the scale today,

Last edited:

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
May I ask how you identified the hidden hand people?
While I am at it can I also ask how you identified the pole reversal's coming and could I replicate the discovery for myself?

liqouriceandhorses

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Speaking of masons and such. Maybe its far fetched, but the izraeli military guy mentioned aliens as a scientific truth the other day. Is it mostly to steer away from the other conspiracies against them, such as the strange right ear of Biden and the "democratic" voting system of theirs, the unknown vaccine effects, the actual survival rates of this flu, and The Epste*n saga? All of wich the media tells you nothing about. They do tell you to wear a mask and that almost everybody really wants the jab though.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
So as we round up 2020 it seems that "science" has really gone down the pan,

If only they could create something to recognise the crap that comes out of some peoples mouth and we could put experiences like 2020 behind us, 2020 has been a real eye opener, damn i have to stop with the toilet humour.

Good luck and glad tidings to all!

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Don't laugh butt!

Press release
Sewage signals early warning of coronavirus outbreaks

Government-led programme is providing an early warning of coronavirus outbreaks by monitoring sewage and sharing data with NHS Test & Trace

Remember today is always a good day to die.

EDIT to add:

For those on the 365 day nonsense Happy New year.
For those on the natural 360 sun up calendar Happy 11th January.

This is not being put into quotes as it is worth reading in full a couple of times and where better to read it than this haven of sanity within the lunatic asylum we are meant to call civilisation.

churchmousec.wordpress.com

Coronavirus and the CCP: what Prof Neil Ferguson told The Times

Yesterday’s post introduced Neil Ferguson’s interview with The Times, which the paper published on the evening of Christmas Day.
This was the biggest statement he made:
The words "see what we could get away with" when talking about locking up a nation, send a shiver down the spine!
Surely justice will catch up with these evil ideologues?
— Real Fat Shady (@Real_Fat_Shady) December 29, 2020
How Ferguson, he of the hopelessly outlandish — and false — predictions, could enter the fray on a worldwide pandemic using CCP methods beggars belief:
NF serial economy killer why does anyone trust him?
— johnbeatty (@johnbeatty111) December 29, 2020
Clearly sage psyops has worked better on our leaders. It takes a special level of ignorant to take anything the man says seriously. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so frightening.
— _shrapnel_ (@stiffenking) December 27, 2020
I'd not trust him with organising the sandwiches at the latest SAGE meeting
— Nick Keable (@cholas71) December 29, 2020
The other chilling statement made in the article was that lockdowns will be employed in future pandemics. That’s because they worked so well, we had to have one long lockdown — under various guises — for the better part of nine months, not the promised two or three weeks:
Lockdown works eh…so why do we continue to have them & tiers? Surely the first lockdown would've been the one that would've dealt with 'the virus'.
— SevenAndy1 (@Andy1Seven) December 28, 2020
Yet, Matt Hancock relies on what this man and SAGE members regurgitate every couple of weeks:
Exactly, he's exaggerated every prediction. Just remember we went into lockdown based on 500k additional deaths.
— Nicholas Turgeon #KBF (@Nikolas_Turgeon) December 28, 2020
My prayer for 2021 is that divine providence shines a light on the evil that Ferguson, a NERVTAG member, SAGE and Matt Hancock have been perpetrating on the British people:
The kind of deficit we’ve come to associate with poor decisions.
Biological plausibility, broad knowledge especially of immune responses, & a detective’s mindset are all ESSENTIAL on SAGE. Not optional extras.
Ferguson is a theoretical physicist without even a biology O-level. https://t.co/wTe38L4hEe
— Yardley Yeadon (@MichaelYeadon3) December 27, 2020
Thank heaven that Bosnia and Herzegovina ruled against an inhumane coronavirus programme. I hope that we do the same:
I have a feeling we’re gonna see more and more rulings such as this one
— Corine (@cp000100) December 28, 2020
Someone also needs to have the guts to investigate Ferguson and the rest of them:
Somewhere between the CCP, UN, WEF, WHO you’ll find the answers.
— The Mood 2020 (@themood2020) December 28, 2020
Let’s look at The Times‘s article, which Science Editor Tom Whipple wrote: ‘Professor Neil Ferguson: People don’t agree with lockdown and try to undermine the scientists’.
Tom Whipple was absolutely gushing in his reporting, overlooking Ferguson’s previous bogus predictions over the past 20 years of notional pandemics. Some of those predictions put a severe dent into British farming (emphases mine):
He moved from Oxford to Imperial as part of the country’s leading infectious disease modelling group. They modelled the 2001 foot and mouth outbreak, as well as the 2009 swine flu outbreak, in which at one point, before better data came in, they estimated a “reasonable worst case scenario” of 65,000 deaths.
When he returned to advise the government once again, this projection, two orders of magnitude above the real total, was cited by his critics. So too was foot and mouth, where the cull of millions of cattle and sheep, partly on the basis of predictions about the disease, still causes deep bitterness among farmers.
Whipple at least calls lockdown ‘a medieval intervention’. However, I would posit that, even in the Middle Ages, there were policies of sequestering the vulnerable and quarantining the sick, leaving the rest to work. People needed food and goods. Anyway, Ferguson describes how he embraced the CCP policy of overall lockdown:
In January, members of Sage, the government’s scientific advisory group, had watched as China enacted this innovative intervention in pandemic control that was also a medieval intervention. “They claimed to have flattened the curve. I was sceptical at first. I thought it was a massive cover-up by the Chinese. But as the data accrued it became clear it was an effective policy.”
Then, as infections seeded across the world, springing up like angry boils on the map, Sage debated whether, nevertheless, it would be effective here. “It’s a communist one party state, we said. We couldn’t get away with it in Europe, we thought.” In February one of those boils raged just below the Alps. “And then Italy did it. And we realised we could.”
Whipple gushed:
That realisation was a fulcrum in British history, and in the life of Professor Ferguson.
That ‘fulcrum’ meant poor health and/or imminent penury for millions of the rest of us.
This was Ferguson’s outrageously erroneous prediction that prompted Britain’s continuing lockdowns:
a quarter of a million Britons would die. If we wanted to stop that, he also projected, it would require extreme social distancing measures until a vaccine arrived.
Whipple’s next sentence reads:
That was when he went from unknown epidemiologist to academic superstar.
That is incredibly disingenuous. Millions of Britons knew who he was from his previous predictions. Our celebrity astrologer Mystic Meg could have done better by staring into her crystal ball. She would not have advocated lockdown or masks, either.
Ferguson expressed his surprise that people would criticise him:
“It’s bizarre,” he says. “Particularly given that I’ve never been a public servant. We volunteer for scientific committees, we don’t get paid anything.” He says he has not read most of the coverage, but can’t help hearing some of the criticism.
“Where it’s been disappointing is if people start out from a viewpoint that they don’t agree with lockdown, then try to undermine the science and scientists behind it. That hasn’t been a pleasant experience.”
Those statements puzzle me greatly.
His own track record speaks for itself, yet, his and SAGE’s policies have been ruling all our lives for the better part of a year. He doesn’t think people should criticise him because they are losing their livelihoods? Pure bunkum.
Whipple then goes into the assignation that Ferguson and his married mistress had during the springtime lockdown. The rest of us were holed up in our homes and she travelled across London for an afternoon’s pleasure. My account of it is below. The title expressed my hope that this charlatan would be exposed and that we would be liberated. Alas, no:
Prof Neil Ferguson resigns: will coronavirus lockdown start ending in the UK now? (May 5)
Ferguson told Whipple that he had expected some sort of mercy, at least to be ignored. Why, oh why, did the media start digging into his private life? Oh, woe:
“I made some mistakes. I’ve been completely open in terms of saying they were mistakes. But, nevertheless, the fact that journalists were digging into my private life at that level of detail was not something I could ever imagine. That’s not something you want to be on the end of.
My wife and son and my partner had journalists on the doorstep. I was actually in my flat in London, they didn’t know where I was. It was a very difficult time.” He and Sir Patrick Vallance, the present chief scientific adviser, agreed he should step back from Sage work.
Unfortunately, NERVTAG — New and Emerging Respiratory Virus Threats Advisory Group — allowed him to stay, hence, his continuing participation in these illiberal restrictions upon our lives.
Returning to lockdown, this is a curious statement:
These days, lockdown feels inevitable. It was, he reminds me, anything but. “If China had not done it,” he says, “the year would have been very different.”
Yes, it would have gone on as normal, with Rishi Sunak’s fantastic budget putting an end to austerity and giving us a better economy and hope for our post-Brexit transition future.
This month, the new variant — B.1.1.7, or B117, as it often appears — has caused more panic. Ferguson and his ilk have determined it is more infectious. However, it might also be less damaging to COVID-17 patients in hospital:
That’s a rather important observation that those infected by the ‘new mutant’ (been around fur months) is not associated with requiring supplementary oxygen. I wonder why that might be https://t.co/gxDyFyeZ7p
— Yardley Yeadon (@MichaelYeadon3) December 29, 2020
Nevertheless, Ferguson now wants even harsher measures:
he strongly implies that schools will have to shut in January, and even then the virus might evade lockdown.
Goodness knows what ‘the virus might evade lockdown’ might mean for Britons.
Whipple actually believes that Ferguson is some sort of scientific saviour. Good grief:
This is, I say, petrifying. It is also extremely interesting. Nowadays, it is orthodoxy that lockdown was right. In the next pandemic, we won’t hesitate to use it. But as this new variant shows, lockdown does not always work.
However, it also seems as if our first lockdown, sold to us as ‘flattening the sombrero’, to borrow Boris Johnson’s term, was done so on a false premise:
It was never guaranteed that lockdown would crush the curve. He is all too aware of this. “During late March, early April, we kept looking at the data as it came in. Was there any sign of hospital admissions and deaths hitting a peak? It was a very, very anxious time.” We now know that when we got it to its lowest, R, the reproduction rate of the virus, hit 0.6. Lockdown worked. If the professor’s modelling of the new variant is correct, it won’t be so easy to control. In the same circumstances it could have a rate just over 1 and the pandemic would not have retreated.
Ferguson says to his critics:
It’s clearly unfortunate that a minority of people almost don’t like the idea that you can just have random bad things happen in the world, and want to attribute it to some malign plan
Ferguson and his family are largely unscathed from the policies he helped to develop.
Two other sites that reported on this interview had pertinent insights.
NewsWars noted:
In the Christmas interview, the epidemiologist admitted “there is an enormous cost associated with” lockdowns, specifically the erosion of civil liberties.
However, thanks to the Chinese Communist Party’s authoritarian measures, he said, “people’s sense of what is possible in terms of control changed.
And how! A year ago, who could have imagined that the CCP would be indirectly controlling our health policy?
At UnHerd, Freddie Sayers wrote similarly (italics in the original):
He almost seems at pains to emphasise the Chinese derivation of the lockdown concept, returning to it later in the interview:
“These days, lockdown feels inevitable. It was, he reminds me, anything but. “If China had not done it,” he says, “the year would have been very different.””
To those people who, still now, object to lockdowns on civil liberties principles, this will be a chilling reminder of the centrality of the authoritarian Chinese model in influencing global policy in this historic year.
Let us look at what Laura Perrins, ex-barrister and co-editor of Conservative Woman, a haven of common sense, has to say about said policies. Let’s start with testing of schoolchildren, something likely to come in January, along with the current hue and cry to close schools again:
They haven't even completed the 'catch up classes' in schools, before they threaten to close them again.
It is not just incompetent, it's evil.
— Laura Perrins (@LPerrins) December 29, 2020
The Government, advised by SAGE, NERVTAG and other quangos — quasi-NGOs — have lied and lied and lied this year, culminating with Christmas:
3 weeks to flatten the curve.
No second lockdown.
We need a second lockdown to save Christmas.
Cancel Christmas.
Tier 3 not enough.
Bring in Tier 4.
Close schools.
Lockdown for January.
We had the second lockdown 'to save Christmas.'
They cancelled Christmas anyway.
They said if we had Christmas we would need a lockdown for January.
Having cancelled Christmas they'll lockdown January anyway.
DO YOU GET IT YET?
In conclusion:
Every single small act you do now counts.
You collaborate or resist this Covid fascism.
Wearing a mask, taking a test, forcing children to take a test, administering tests, signing death certs with covid when it isn't a covid related death is collaborating with a Facsist State.
It's only your job, it's only your child's education, it's only your dad's cancer treatment, it's only your immigration status (if it depends on you being in work), it's only your holiday, it's only all joy, it's only democracy, it's only your right to breath freely ….
— Sabrina Sullivan (@Sabrina96966140) December 29, 2020
I could not agree more.
Pray that this scourge leaves us and other Western countries in 2021.
Freedom is never free.
Happy New Year.

Last edited:

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Very interesting: One of the most important figures behind Biontech, the company mainly responsible for developing the new mRNA-vaccine, with connections to Gates, is Michael Motschmann. He was leading the investment into Biontech, which made Biontech able to compete in the first place. Without him, there would be no Biontech.

And surprisingly, his sister, Alexandra Motschmann, is one of the leading figures in the German Protest movement against mass vaccination and lockdown measures.

She never openly talked about it, but someone investigated her and now she admitted it, but the organisation (called Querdenken711) is defending her, saying that it's actually a sign of integrity if she is able to go against her family.

But, in my view, what we see here is the cabal showing it's true face. The cabal families openly support both sides of the argument. The protests are controlled by the same people who are developing the vaccines, and who are responsible for the mass lockdowns.

A typical sign that a movement is controlled opposition is if the figures suddenly appear out of nowhere, and have no credible history of being opposed to the system. Quite the contrary, often they are among the most successful people in business, finance, arts, etc. and suddenly, without any sign of internal conflict, switch sides.

This is what happens when their fellow masons tell them to fullfill a certain role in public. For these cabal members, playing roles is one of the most important aspects in public life, since they strictly separate public and private life. Everything that happens in the open is theatre, illusion. Everything real happens behind the curtain, in the shadows.

As a member of the cabal, if you want to go upwards towards the eye of the pyramid, another degree upwards, you need to accept some kind of "initiation quest". All the prominent figures in Germany - Michael Ballweg, Markus Haintz, Reiner Fuellmich - are controlled opposition and cabal members. Ballweg in German means "Taking away the ball", and it means to gain control over the opposition. He is the leading organisator. Fuellmich in German literally means "Fill me", and he's the leading lawyer collecting money for a class action suit. Often they reveal their purpose in their own names.

In this example, the role of Alexandra Motschmann is to play being an opponent to the corona regime. It is important to understand that this is not something she has much say in. The higher members of her local cabal chapter have decided that this is her task in order to get initiated into a higher degree. It is her work, a role she has to play, nothing she is personally invested in in any way whatsoever.

In these lodges, after she has sucesfully played her role, there will probably be some kind of initiation ritual performed in secret. The goal of the ritual is for a part of her old self to die, so that the light of Lucider can gain more hold inside of her. This is basically about demonic, or satanic, posession. Going upwards towards the eye of the pyramid, means getting closer to the heart of evil, and it will involve a gradual death of the individual soul. On first glance, it appears that the soul is actually advancing and crystallizing towards self-serving evil, but at one point it becomes clear that the higher ups of evil are merely shadows, the absence of something, a void. The closer they go towards this center, the more they will merge with this black hole. Many of these cabal members assume they are advancing toward 'light', but they are only marching towards darkness. A good analogy would be a colony of ants, or other collectivist insect hive-minds.

With the world being increasingly governed by such principles, those who continue to fight for truth, dignity, love, find themselves apparently isolated in front of a monolithic system that tries to crush them. The task ahead of those people is to find strength in themselves and the knowledge that all separation is only temporary and illusionary.

The strength we see in the eyes of these cabal members, the ease with which they play their roles in public, does not come from their own souls, it comes from the hive-mind. They themselves are extremely weak and powerless, they are only tools and puppets. They only feed off the energy of the system, but it will ultimately consume them. Deep inside they know that they have achieved nothing on their own, and everything is only facade. They run away from this inner void. This is essentially was it means to make a deal with the devil. It is encrypted in the Bible story of the man building his house on sand. Everything happening on that level is only Samsara, or Dust.

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
By the way:

50 years ago, in the third book of the Illuminatius! trilogy described the U.S. martial law, the riots in New York, GMO bio weapon that escaped from a military laboratory, the carrier of which self-isolated in a cave eating bats.

Here's the quote:
(Civil liberties were suspended and a state of national emergency declared during a special presidential broadcast on all channels between noon and 12:30 on April 30. Fifteen minutes later the first rioting started in New York, at the Port Authority on Forty-first Street, where a mob attempted to overrun the police and steal buses in which to escape to Canada. It was 6:45 P.M. just then in Ingolstadt, and Count Dracula and His Brides were giving forth a raga-rock version of an old Walt Disney cartoon song . . . And in Los Angeles, where it was 9:45 A.M., a five-person Morituri group, hurriedly convened, decided to use up all its bombs against police stations immediately. "Cripple the motherfucker before it's heavy," said their leader, a sixteen-year-old girl with braces on her teeth . . . Her idiom, in standard English, meant: "Paralyze the fascist state before it's entrenched" . . . and Saul, trusting the pole-vaulter in the unconscious, was leading Barney and Markoff Chaney into the mouth of Lehman Cavern . . . Carmel, nearly a kilometer south of them, and several hundred feet closer to the center of the earth, still clutched his briefcase and its five million green gods, but he did not move . . . Near him were the bones of a dozen bats he had eaten . . .)
TO BE A BAT'S A BUM THING
A SILLY AND A DUMB THING
BUT AT LEAST A BAT IS SOMETHING
AND YOU'RE NOT A THING AT ALL
Fifteen minutes later the first rioting started
Ha, orchestration in full swing!
It is possible that the vaccine is just a distraction, but it does seem to contain something toxic, there are now several reports of people dying after the vaccine.

If a cataclysmic reset is imminent, the main goal of the PTB would be to come out at the other site unharmed.

Now that the situation has escalated beyond imagination, they don't have a lot of time left, people are starting to ask questions.
there are now several reports of people dying
Have you any links to this?
I have had visitors and haven't been keeping up.

liqouriceandhorses

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Damn this pandemic is really taking it's toll on the hospitals.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJyg_OSMby4

I need to look it up first.
A friend of mine was at the hospital with his friend recently. That supporting person had to leave after a while because it was over populated or what you say in english. I asked, what did you see? The answer was "Nothing, just a calm night as usual". That got me thinking again. Im not saying it´s a harmless ill, but people arent droping dead left and right. Or it doesnt spread as quick as "thought". Something is off.
Also, all the news now is coming out of the common wealth countries it seems, and the rest of the world blindly follows that fear mongering without any real actions to stop "it" whatever it is. All these variations of lockdowns, still you can fly anywhere around the world, does not make any sense. At least White Russia dont give a flying fakk.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Anyone got the slightest clue why of all these 'notifiable diseases' there is only one in all caps?

List of notifiable diseases

Diseases notifiable to local authority proper officers under the Health Protection (Notification) Regulations 2010:

• Acute encephalitis
  • Acute infectious hepatitis
  • Acute meningitis
  • Acute poliomyelitis
  • Anthrax
  • Botulism
  • Brucellosis
  • Cholera
  • COVID-19
  • Diphtheria
  • Enteric fever (typhoid or paratyphoid fever)
  • Food poisoning
  • Haemolytic uraemic syndrome (HUS)
  • Infectious bloody diarrhoea
  • Invasive group A streptococcal disease
  • Legionnaires’ disease
  • Leprosy
  • Malaria
  • Measles
  • Meningococcal septicaemia
  • Mumps
  • Plague
  • Rabies
  • Rubella
  • Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
  • Scarlet fever
  • Smallpox
  • Tetanus
  • Tuberculosis
  • Typhus
  • Viral haemorrhagic fever (VHF)
  • Whooping cough
  • Yellow fever

Report other diseases that may present significant risk to human health under the category ‘other significant disease’.

Apparently it was put there by this The Health Protection (Notification) (Amendment) Regulations 2020

Which applies to England only. You know the only country in the United Kingdom that has no government!

Citation, commencement and application

1.—(1) These Regulations may be cited as the Health Protection (Notification) (Amendment) Regulations 2020.

(2) These Regulations come into force immediately after they are made.

(3) These Regulations apply in relation to England only.

Last edited:

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Anyone got the slightest clue why of all these 'notifiable diseases' there is only one in all caps?

Diseases notifiable to local authority proper officers under the Health Protection (Notification) Regulations 2010:

• Acute encephalitis
  • Acute meningitis
  • Acute poliomyelitis
  • Anthrax
  • Botulism
  • Brucellosis
  • Cholera
  • COVID-19
  • Diphtheria
  • Food poisoning
  • Legionnaires’ disease
  • Leprosy
  • Malaria
  • Measles
  • Mumps
  • Plague
  • Rabies
  • Rubella
  • Scarlet fever
  • Smallpox
  • Tetanus
  • Tuberculosis
  • Typhus
  • Whooping cough
  • Yellow fever

Report other diseases that may present significant risk to human health under the category ‘other significant disease’.
Covid is all in caps because it is a company, a patented technology that gets ear marked funding whenever it is listed on an invoice. The rest of the listed diseases must be public domain now, just like the works of Vivaldi and Mozart.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Move along, move along. Nothing to see here.

WITHOUT A PURIFIED SAMPLE VIRUS UK MHRA CONFESSES THAT THE PFIZER VACCINE mRNA ELEMENT IS A COMPUTER GENERATED GENOMIC SEQUENCE AMPLIFIED FROM A RNA FRAGMENT FOUND IN ONE EXPERIMENTAL STUDY FROM WUHAN (Feb 2020).
NO SIMILAR VIRUS HAS BEEN ISOLATED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD SINCE.
THE VACCINES ARE CREATED USING A COMPUTER MODEL!
AFTER NEIL FERGUSON'S CATASTROPHIC COMPUTER MODEL TOOK THE WORLD INTO A SPIRAL OF LOCKDOWNS, MASKS & ABJECT FEAR - HOW MUCH FAITH HAVE YOU GOT IN A COMPUTER CREATED "VIRAL" SPIKE PROTEIN BEING INJECTED INTO YOUR BLOODSTREAM?
Source

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score

• Acute encephalitis
  • Acute meningitis
  • Acute poliomyelitis
  • Anthrax
  • Botulism
  • Brucellosis
  • Cholera
  • COVID-19
  • Diphtheria
  • Food poisoning
  • Legionnaires’ disease
  • Leprosy
  • Malaria
  • Measles
  • Mumps
  • Plague
  • Rabies
  • Rubella
  • Scarlet fever
  • Smallpox
  • Tetanus
  • Tuberculosis
  • Typhus
  • Whooping cough
  • Yellow fever

Covid is all in caps because it is a company, a patented technology that gets ear marked funding whenever it is listed on an invoice. The rest of the listed diseases must be public domain now, just like the works of Vivaldi and Mozart.
Putting the capital C in CAPATALISM,

Mean while in other news the uk police have been caught filming a new Monty Python sketch.

View: https://youtu.be/Hei6WfowtNQ

Demanding people social distance whilst not social distancing, think it's called qualified immunity!

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score

However, fatal cases are also becoming more frequent: In Switzerland, the case of a 91-year-old care recipient from Lucerne who died as a result of the vaccination caused a stir. The authorities immediately pointed to age and previous illnesses and denied a causal connection. Surprisingly, this differentiation is never made at Corona itself. There one speaks in such cases then of "with Covid deceased"![

In Israel, which is considered a special role model for Chancellor Sebastian Kurz, there is already talk of at least four vaccine deaths. There, just on Wednesday, another 88-year-old died just hours after receiving the first partial dose of the Pfizer/Biontech vaccine. And in Mexico yesterday, a doctor collapsed shortly after her Corona vaccination and was admitted to intensive care a short time later. The woman's life was in danger due to acute inflammation of the spinal cord and brain stem.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Further down that gov.uk page we get to see COVID-19's stable mate SARS-COV-2 similarly capitalised.

My guess is they are capitalised because they are legal persons as in non living entities. This goes a long way to explaining why the vaccine pharmafia manufacturers and all the NHS jabbers have legal immunity from prosecution over any side effects such as fairly instant death!

List of notifiable organisms (causative agents)

Causative agents notifiable to PHE under the Health Protection (Notification) Regulations 2010:

• Bacillus anthracis
  • Bacillus cereus (only if associated with food poisoning)
  • Bordetella pertussis
  • Borrelia spp
  • Brucella spp
  • Burkholderia mallei
  • Burkholderia pseudomallei
  • Campylobacter spp
  • Chikungunya virus
  • Chlamydophila psittaci
  • Clostridium botulinum
  • Clostridium perfringens (only if associated with food poisoning)
  • Clostridium tetani
  • Corynebacterium diphtheriae
  • Corynebacterium ulcerans
  • Coxiella burnetii
  • Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever virus
  • Cryptosporidium spp
  • Dengue virus
  • Ebola virus
  • Entamoeba histolytica
  • Francisella tularensis
  • Giardia lamblia
  • Guanarito virus
  • Haemophilus influenzae (invasive)
  • Hanta virus
  • Hepatitis A, B, C, delta, and E viruses
  • Influenza virus
  • Junin virus
  • Kyasanur Forest disease virus
  • Lassa virus
  • Legionella spp
  • Leptospira interrogans
  • Listeria monocytogenes
  • Machupo virus
  • Marburg virus
  • Measles virus
  • Mumps virus
  • Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex
  • Neisseria meningitidis
  • Omsk haemorrhagic fever virus
  • Plasmodium falciparum, vivax, ovale, malariae, knowlesi
  • Polio virus (wild or vaccine types)
  • Rabies virus (classical rabies and rabies-related lyssaviruses)
  • Rickettsia spp
  • Rift Valley fever virus
  • Rubella virus
  • Sabia virus
  • Salmonella spp
  • SARS-COV-2
  • Shigella spp
  • Streptococcus pneumoniae (invasive)
  • Streptococcus pyogenes (invasive)
  • Varicella zoster virus
  • Variola virus
  • Verocytotoxigenic Escherichia coli (including E.coli O157)
  • Vibrio cholerae
  • West Nile Virus
  • Yellow fever virus
  • Yersinia pestis

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score

However, fatal cases are also becoming more frequent: In Switzerland, the case of a 91-year-old care recipient from Lucerne who died as a result of the vaccination caused a stir. The authorities immediately pointed to age and previous illnesses and denied a causal connection. Surprisingly, this differentiation is never made at Corona itself. There one speaks in such cases then of "with Covid deceased"![

In Israel, which is considered a special role model for Chancellor Sebastian Kurz, there is already talk of at least four vaccine deaths. There, just on Wednesday, another 88-year-old died just hours after receiving the first partial dose of the Pfizer/Biontech vaccine. And in Mexico yesterday, a doctor collapsed shortly after her Corona vaccination and was admitted to intensive care a short time later. The woman's life was in danger due to acute inflammation of the spinal cord and brain stem.
This is very troubling to me.
I have a close relative with dementia in a nursing home.A sibling in England told me just three days ago that vaccines have been approved and will be going ahead to all the care homes so he will be vaccinated this month sometime.
She thinks it's great and that it may mean they can visit him after,noone has been able to for months. They did the pcr tests there last May and out of the whole home he was pronounced positive and put into isolation for 6 weeks,showing zero symptoms and in perfect physical health!
I am so angry about all this and super frustrated with my family over there who all believe the narrative.
They believe nothing of the FACTS I have sent them and call me a conspirator! We agreed for the sake of love and continuing communication that I would not mention the CV word to them again other than I said I would send one link to them so they can be better informed if they ever start to question the blatant manipulation and police state.
That link will be to this thread.