Coronavirus: Possible Reset

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Perhaps the saddest part of this worldwide rush to the vaccine is seeing how little faith people have in their own immune systems.
Well that makes a great deal of sense in light of what is being pushed by all concerned.

Kamikaze

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Piers Morgan literally has all the answers. :poop: More people need to see this, and advise him of his past words of wisdom.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The NHS, blessed be its name.

pushamaku

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
A friend of the good lady's went to the local hospital for some bullshit diabetes test on her eyes, to quote her words, and of course she was tested for the thing COVID-19 the sole Notifiable Infectious Disease in England that is routinely tested for by the NHS, blessed be its name. She said that the swab smelled of something though she couldn't place what it was. She also said it hurt as it went so far into her nose beyond where handkerchiefs, tissues and fingers can reach.
Speaking of swabs... seems they can be used to deliver 'drugs' and you wouldn't be the wiser.

nanovaxx.jpg

I don’t know if they do it, because no independent researchers examine those swabs, but I have always pointed out that our overlords seem more concerned with testing than with vaccinating. Almost like the vaccines were the bait and tests were the switch. And now we also know they totally CAN do that.
More "sources":

From personal experience of snuffing various things (in my younger years), I'd sooner trust my old dealer...

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Scoff and howl, but this video is interesting-- claiming that, at least in the states, the vaccine being distributed is a simple seasonal flu vaccine. This explains why states are slow-walking it. The governors want the Gates, et al, stuff.

Last edited:

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The NHS, Blessed be its name, crisis in focus. Pick a year.
oops.jpg
Source

Edit to add this brilliant blog comment.

rtj1211 on January 13, 2021 at 9:15 am

I think the funniest thing about the whole odious lockdown is that it is being driven by geriatrics to destroy the prospects of the young and unborn.

I mean: Klaus Schwab: 83 year old geriatric. He’ll be gone in under a decade most likely. Why should he care about what happens in 50 years time? His own children and grandchildren can make their own views heard perfectly well, you know. And if they need a geriatric to do it for them, well how worthy are they of surviving the cull of the ‘useless eaters’, eh?

George Soros: God really doesn’t want to meet up again with him does he? So he tests the rest of humanity by making them tolerate the crazed rantings of a currency trader who thinks that being a chart soothsayer gives him wisdom over all others? It’s like saying a randy tom cat should get to shag deer hinds, elephants and giraffes…

I wonder if dear old Rupert Murdoch has forsaken shagging Jerry Hall during Covid19? Or whether he’d already given up the shagging ghost already?? Not the sort of question Rebekah Brooks would ever dare ask, is it? Well, not unless Mrs Murdoch Number III wanted to sell her story and Ms Brooks got the dirty on the Fleet Street grapevine….

And has Sheldon Adelson yet arranged his burial slot in Israel? We all need to know the answer to that one don’t we? A gambling billionaire has to tell the world that being buried in ‘The Holy Land’ is what counts. A real hero of Zionism, screwing all those goyim of billions through stacked slot machines, card decks and roulette wheels…

And baby boy blue Bill Gates, a mere spring chicken in his seventh decade: he was smirking about how everyone would feel when ‘a worse virus comes along’, one which they claim has miraculously appeared within nine months of the sage of Seattle impregnating the airwaves with his prescient propaganda seed….he of buying up executive jet company notoriety, consuming 1000 times as much carbon as Joe Bloggs, but preaching the Climate Talmud and Torah to the herds told to pay their tithes or else….

in other news, a proper dump of snow is hitting the northern Swiss alps, snow falling down to the valleys. The sort of fall that would ‘secure the season’, before Covid19, except now none of us are allowed to go ski-ing any more. Except the BBC Ski Sunday team, who proudly told the world that they were ‘leaving the children behind for 2 months back in France’ to have a highly paid jolly ski-ing outside the ‘exercise circle’ for a month or so. All while the BBC are telling the oiks back in Blighty to lock themselves up or else pay a £10k fine. They need the £10k fine to pay Matt Chilton and Chemmy Alcott, after all….

Last edited:

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I think the funniest thing about the whole odious lockdown is that it is being driven by geriatrics to destroy the prospects of the young and unborn.

I mean: Klaus Schwab: 83 year old geriatric....

George Soros: …

I wonder if dear old Rupert Murdoch ...

And has Sheldon Adelson yet ...

And baby boy blue Bill Gates, ...
Remember, their names are out in the open, every one (with a brain) knows them, and can see what they are saying and doing.
Which IMHO means they are tools themselves, if they realize it or not.
And which in turn means, they are not the snake's head.
Just saying ...

Akanah

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Could this metallic stars at chopsticks have to do with a coming blue-beam-project as like a receiver for messages which people are bruised into our heads ?

Magnetic

Trusted Member
Reaction score

I mean: Klaus Schwab: 83 year old geriatric....

George Soros: …

I wonder if dear old Rupert Murdoch ...

And has Sheldon Adelson yet ...

And baby boy blue Bill Gates, ...
Remember, their names are out in the open, every one (with a brain) knows them, and can see what they are saying and doing.
Which IMHO means they are tools themselves, if they realize it or not.
And which in turn means, they are not the snake's head.
Just saying ...
Chabad is one of the controllers. Putin and Trump are both Chabad influenced leaders. 666 married to Ivanka is Chabad.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Short update on the secondary schools test fiasco.
Turns out they tested almost a thousand kids not one of who exhibited any symptoms of anything. Of that number they 'discovered' six cases.
The other two schools which were supposed to be taking part cancelled their tests and no-one seemed to know why.
Well here's a clue.

Well as it turns out in this litany of lies and obfuscation the NHS Blessed be its name, bought in millions of lateral flow tests from the manufacturer Innova. Actually manufactured in China, bet that surprises no-one here, Innovas packaging clearly state the warning that they must be used by a medical professional.
The NHS Blessed be its name, wasn't having any of this sort of nonsense and it simply turned itself in the manufacturer by buying shitloads of them and then relabelling with one of its own making sans the warning of course.

Now the MHRA has got in on the act stating the lateral flow tests should not have been used as they were not authorised for use by them.
How do the NHS Blessed be it name liars and charlatans get away with this, simply really the state has given the entire workforce legal immunity from prosecution for anything they do that may cause harm during the CV1984 crisis.
Jab in the arm, swab up the nose makes no odds they are the only people gaining immunity from anything in this fandango.
But people are simply not interested.

And finally the numbers of Notifiable Disease Notifications published by Public Health England for the whole of England in week one of 2021 ending 19th January was 197. Yes 197 you did read that right
Source

Edit to add
BBC Blessed be its name has been given exclusive access to film sick and dying people in an NHS Blessed be its name hospital where NHS Blessed be its name overworked, inder pressure, stressed out employees take time out to chat with the camera crew.

Last edited:

Skydog

Trusted Member
Reaction score
They can't shut down the internet silly, it's the TV for the younger generations. The boomers and brainwashed gen X's are the only one tuning into the TV for News.
I’m sure this has already been covered somewhere up above - but the internet shutdown could also come in the form of power grid shutdown. Sure, you can gas up your cars and generators to stay online here and there, but for the majority of the masses - it’s lights out candlestick during any grid event.

Knowncitizen

Trusted Member
Reaction score
They can't shut down the internet silly, it's the TV for the younger generations. The boomers and brainwashed gen X's are the only one tuning into the TV for News.
I’m sure this has already been covered somewhere up above - but the internet shutdown could also come in the form of power grid shutdown. Sure, you can gas up your cars and generators to stay online here and there, but for the majority of the masses - it’s lights out candlestick during any grid event.
I experienced the massive North American blackout years ago, it's not the end of the world, in a short term condition of course. In my opinion though the plug should be pulled on the internet anyway. It was never meant to benefit me or you and was promoted as such to ensure we would pay for our own slavery. I remember the free internet way back when I was young lad and I fear the echo chamber of the internet today will only get worse.

Magnetic

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Just got back in touch with the senior citizens I would talk to in town and they all have gotten Trump's Warp Speed Venom except for a few. I'm old myself but could not impress them enough to have some discernment! Even a guy who worked in the pharmaceutical industry who should know better got it. The TV generation is truly gettin' busy with the jab. A common theme is that " It's a terrible disease and now I am protected". I am retired myself but the sheeple mentality is astounding since they are taking an experimental mRNA viper that has never been used on sheeple before. My prediction is that there will be problems when they get the second one and disease and deaths will result. Sad really....its difficult to be around such people who are oblivious to what is going on.
Just got back in touch with the senior citizens I would talk to in town and they all have gotten Trump's Warp Speed Venom except for a few. I'm old myself but could not impress them enough to have some discernment! Even a guy who worked in the pharmaceutical industry who should know better got it. The TV generation is truly gettin' busy with the jab. A common theme is that " It's a terrible disease and now I am protected". I am retired myself but the sheeple mentality is astounding since they are taking an experimental mRNA viper that has never been used on sheeple before. My prediction is that there will be problems when they get the second one and disease and deaths will result. Sad really....its difficult to be around such people who are oblivious to what is going on.
Just remembered an old lady friend re-injured her leg but can't get an appointment with a doctor to get it fixed! They are denying treatment for old people now!

Knowncitizen

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Just remembered an old lady friend re-injured her leg but can't get an appointment with a doctor to get it fixed! They are denying treatment for old people now!
They are denying treatment for all sorts right now and have cancelled or postponed all surgeries. This will lead to deaths down the road that will not even be recognized as a product of this scam. My girlfriend works in Mental health with the teens, this time last year had a waiting list of maybe 10 and it's now in the hundreds. Staff are going out on stress leave due to client levels. These teens had school to escape to and now they have no escape from their shit home lives.

Last edited:

codis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Read an article in a free newspaper this week (wouldn't ever pay for such shite...).
It said the Red Cross is looking for volunteers, to help with Corona tests.
Tasks would involve entering the data into the computer, and communicate it to the authorities.
Who would have thought that ...