Coronavirus: Possible Reset

pushamaku

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
For all those who are wondering what exactly this vaccine does from a clinical perspective, here's an enlightening video by a virologist who explains it in layman's terms.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyPjAfNNA-U
Thank you! Excellent video!

In February, 2021, Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, M.D. and a number of his colleagues warned the European Medicines Agency about the potential danger of blood clots and cerebral vein thrombosis in millions of people receiving experimental gene-based injections. Since then, two of the four injections have been suspended or recalled in Europe and the United States for just that reason. In this episode of Perspectives, Professor Bhakdi explains the science behind the problem, why it is not just limited to the products already suspended, and why in the long term we may be creating dangerously overactive immune systems in billions of unwitting subjects.

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Silent Bob

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This is absolutely stunning, firemen knocking on your door to tell you to have the vaccine.....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir0Q61D0Qfg

You really couldn't make this stuff up, where do you even start with this? Medical confidentiality well and truly broken before we even get started on the data protection act. Still, it's their system isn't it, I don't suppose legal challenges will get us anywhere especially with all the corrupt judges about.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Interesting bit of text, although i am not sure on the source, Anna von Reitz

f you don't want to take the "vaccine" --- that is, gene therapy masquerading as a vaccine --- and your employer or anyone else is pushing you, just tell them that you are allergic to the serum. Period.

That's the "out" they provided to save themselves, and it's your way out of taking any forced vaccinations, too. Use it.

Every time these Pikers do something illegal and start throwing their weight around under color of law, they have to provide remedy for their illegal demand in order to "legalize" it.

So at the very moment that they do something like issue an illegal mask mandate, they have to at the same time provide the remedy and cure and make it freely available to anyone who wishes to exercise it.

They cannot do any of the outrageous crappola they pull without at the same time providing the cure for it. The cure is what provides them with the excuse to say it's all "voluntary". You did this to yourself of your own freewill.

In the case of these phony vaccinations, all you have to say is --- "Sorry. I'm allergic." And that's all you have to say. No questions asked. No pressure. No nothing.

Pretend you are Woody Allen. Be neurotic as you please. Stare the Pushers in the eye and whine plaintively, "But, I'm allergic to vaccine serums!"

That's the remedy they've already established. That's what they've told their own stoolies to say.

And it is God's Honest Truth, because all these "vaccines" have gunk in them that cause allergic reactions and worse, so no need to feel that you are lying.

Yesterday, someone told me about one of their young relatives being forced by their employer to take this horrid deceitful "vaccination" under protest. This young lady was in tears and afraid of what it might do to her, and with good reason.

She didn't have to go through that. She didn't have to argue with her employer. She didn't have to quit her job. Her relatives didn't have to report this to me like I was the Headmaster responsible for taking a ruler to her employers.

All she or anyone else has to know and do is how to say three words in plain English: "I am allergic."

And if they ask what you are allergic to, you need to know and say four more words in equally plain English: "To the vaccine serum."

Got that? Spread that? Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your co-workers, tell, tell, tell, and tell again.

This is your remedy and if you don't learn it and use it and take advantage of it, then your tormentors will say, "Gee, that's tough --- but it's your own fault. You didn't have to take the vaccine."

2021.jpg

I haven't checked this one yet.

Last edited:

6079SmithW

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This is absolutely stunning, firemen knocking on your door to tell you to have the vaccine.....

You really couldn't make this stuff up, where do you even start with this? Medical confidentiality well and truly broken before we even get started on the data protection act. Still, it's their system isn't it, I don't suppose legal challenges will get us anywhere especially with all the corrupt judges about.
Lol.

"Why haven't you had your medical tyrany vaccine?

Lovely place you got here, shame if something 'happened' to it!"

Tudor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Thank you! Excellent video!
The video is muted for me. Only the doctors voice. This is really strange.
P.S. I mean Safranek's video
P.S.2. Only on my phone! When played in youtube app on my phone, only when prof. Bhakdi is speaking - he is muted.

Last edited:

CBRadio

Trusted Member
Reaction score

A few years ago I moved to a three-story house with no obvious means of escape. I read somewhere the fire service offered free assessments of fire safety, exactly as described in the video. 'Certainly, Madam... are you a drug addict? Do you drink to excess? No? Well, I'm afraid our free service isn't available to you.'
But now a word with my GP will bring them to the door.
Stunning.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Under the section, “Self-Spreading Vaccines,” the Johns Hopkins document states, “Selfspreading vaccines are genetically engineered to move through populations like communicable diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection. The vision is that a small number of individuals in a target population could be vaccinated, and the vaccine strain would then circulate in the population much like a pathogenic virus, resulting in rapid, widespread immunity.”

Were COVID-19 Vaccines Made To “Self-Spread” To Non-Vaccinated People?

irishbalt

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Under the section, “Self-Spreading Vaccines,” the Johns Hopkins document states, “Selfspreading vaccines are genetically engineered to move through populations like communicable diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection. The vision is that a small number of individuals in a target population could be vaccinated, and the vaccine strain would then circulate in the population much like a pathogenic virus, resulting in rapid, widespread immunity.”

Were COVID-19 Vaccines Made To “Self-Spread” To Non-Vaccinated People?
Yikes

Souls stay light. Keep your dignity.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Yikes

Souls stay light. Keep your dignity.
Looks like the best solution against those "vaccine-viruses" is Vitamin C and nebulized hydrogen peroxide:

One such intervention is vitamin C, which Levy describes as “the perfect physiological partner” with hydrogen peroxide, as they have powerful synergistic effects that facilitate rapid resolution of the infection.​

Replace coronavirus with vaccine-virus:
A strong immune system is really the only significant protection an individual has, unless, of course, an individual can completely eliminate the possibility of virus exposure, which is virtually impossible.​
A great deal of immune system strength, possibly most of it, comes from the vitamin C content in the immune cells. When the levels of vitamin C in the body are low, the immune system can never function at full capacity. There are many measures that can strengthen and support the immune system, but regular supplementation of vitamin C with multi-gram doses (2,000 mg daily or more) is probably the single most important preventive measure. Much larger doses can be given if it is determined that the virus has already been contracted. If IV vitamin C is available, this is optimal. But always take as much as can be afforded and tolerated, in both liposome-encapsulated form and sodium ascorbate powder and by intravenous administration.​

When we are challenged with a viral infection, our need for vitamin C can rise dramatically, depending on the body's immune function, level of injury, infection, or environmental toxicity such as cigarette smoke [4,5]. Ascorbate at sufficiently high doses can prevent viral disease and greatly speed recovery from an acute viral infection. Surprising to some, this was originally observed by physicians in the 1940s and has been verified and re-verified over the last 60 years by doctors who achieved quick and complete recovery in their patients with ascorbate mega-doses [5]. The effective therapeutic dose is based on clinical observation and bowel tolerance. Clinical observation is essentially "taking enough C to be symptom free, whatever that amount may be." Bowel tolerance means exactly what you think it means: the amount that can be absorbed from the gut without causing loose stools. [5,6]. Very high doses, 30,000 - 200,000 mg, divided up throughout the day, are remarkably non-toxic and have been documented by physicians as curing viral diseases as various as the common cold, flu, hepatitis, viral pneumonia, and even polio. [4,5,7]. On first reading this may sound incredible. We invite interested persons to read further, starting with the references listed below, and especially Dr. Frederick R. Klenner's Clinical Guide to the Use of Vitamin C.​

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
How do you prefer to take Hydrogen Peroxide?

I haven't looked in detail into using it against the vaccine toxicity, but I use Vitamin C in high doses and it works like a miracle. Whenver I had an onset of a flu in the past - simply taking massive doses of Vitamin C (20-40g per day) instantly made the flu go away.

I think everyone should regularly take 3-5g per day and in case of acute infection up to 100g.

Simplest solution is putting 5-7g of Sodium Ascorbate into water and drinking it throughout the day. I prefer the acid form though, and I take it in capsules.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
How do you prefer to take Hydrogen Peroxide?
I haven't been able to source any yet, this is just me being lazy, but I would like to try the the nasal spray bottle or just a mouth rinse to start with, i only tend to do this kind of stuff when I get ill but i really don't get ill that often, if i have a cold which is about as worse as it has ever been I usually have a box of Lypsomal vit c in the cupoard.

Have you tried HP???