The ‘Spanish Flu’ Pandemic of 1918

tobyahnah

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for this thread. What I have learned is how little I knew about the 1918 Spanish Flu outbreak.

Of course, I have 'heard of' it, but didn't really know any actual details beyond "it was a flu outbreak that killed a lot of people".

Certainly I don't recall ever learning about this in history lessons at school. In fact, I started wondering about if history was being "rewritten", when in light of the current pandemic, some articles seemed to be referring back to 1918, showing people wearing masks in public.

Also the phrase "social distancing" was completely new to me, I had never heard of this prior to January 2020, yet apparently some articles were claiming it was 'social distancing' that saved lives back in 1918.

What I did find curious was that towards the start of this current 'pandemic', I was round at my parents' house, and we dug out a book we'd had for some time. I forget the name of it but it was about the history of the 20th Century, and I forget when it was published but it must have been early 90s as I don't think it was a 'complete' 20th Century history book. Each 'chapter' was a year, and showed photos and summaries of major historical events that had happened, so it had all the usual stuff about World War I and II, as well as the moon landings etc etc.

But we looked specifically at the years 1918, 1919 and even 1920, and there was NO mention whatsoever of this 'Spanish Flu' pandemic, in an otherwise pretty comprehensive recollection of major and significant historical events from the 20th century.

I'm not saying that it never happened, it obviously did, but I just wonder with so many from that generation no longer with us, how easy it would be to start 'fabricating' historical records, in order to suit the current narrative.

It's funny you should mention this, I just came on the thread to make a similar point!

So, old videos often pop up on my recommended list on you tube as I've watched a fair few now. A couple of days ago this one popped up: Here we have London in 1918, during the grip of the Spanish Flu pandemic. Hmmmm.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzXHtE9CeOc&ab_channel=guyjones

So I had a look in the most recent comments and someone else asked the same question that had occured to me:

How about Spanish flu? It began in February 1918 in USA and went in Europe in July, but the most dangerous pandemic was in the period September- December 1918 , and January- March 1919. The Spanish flu pandemic definitely finished at the end of 1919 and at the beginning of 1920. More than 30 million people dead. In this film (made maybe in October/November 1918 (?) , there must be a many infected people. (By the way, Lyold George has been infected by Spanish flu too).

A few other commentors mention this too. Interesting :)

How about 1919? Much the same....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGBTnk5oY5w&ab_channel=guyjones

Maybe in 1920? Nope.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXS_yHDakaA&t=0s&ab_channel=Rick88888888

Here is my City in June 1918, when King George visited us. Very good of him :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Ynzfa1urg&ab_channel=BritishPath%C3%A9

and I cannot believe what I have just found whilst looking for old videos from 1919 in the UK - my flabber is well and truly ghasted! There were race riots being formented in 1919 by the Bolshevicks, just like that have been in 2020. The army and police both went on strike (defund police?)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd0l1aC4DsM&ab_channel=JamieBaker

The British Government were afraid of a Bolshevik uprising in 1919 in the UK and it very nearly happened.
The Strikes, Riots and Mutinies were seen as part of a communist uprising

But no mention of the Spanish flu anywhere.....

also race riots in the US in 1919.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcR78NItUng
Our Prime Minister at the time was David Lloyd George - George Floyd anyone? Someone else has spotted this:

https://qesp.org/article/from-lloyd-george-to-george-floyd-how-close-are-we-to-world-war-iii/
Looking locally, I have seen a monument to the people who died of cholera in 1849 - from a population of around 70,000 there were 1860 deaths, so about 2% to 3% of the population died. This same article mentions that 'influenza' killed 1261 people in 1918/1919 (population around 280,000) so just 0.45% of the population died. Hmmmm.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/history/death-stalked-streets-hull-killer-1810754
Would you be suggesting that 'Pandemic / COVID 2019' is a repeat / reset of 'Pandemic / SWINE FLU 1919'? Since the parallels are too numerous to count it makes sense. The only thing missing is the WAR. Did I just say that? Heaven forbid. Prepare accordingly!
This is an important topic for a clearer understanding of what is happening today (the actual OP, not the pork discussion.) A pattern has emerged that will increase the possibility of one of the suggested causes of the Spanish Flu.

MRNA JABS PIONEER FROM ROCKEFELLER UNI TARGETED CANCER, TESTED IT ON HIMSELF, DIED OF CANCER |

This is the same Rockefeller Institute mentioned in the OP:

'The Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research: Organisation and Equipment. 1919.'

Fortunately the Institute had made contributions looking toward the prevention and the curative treatment of disease which offered immediate application to the medical problems likely to arise in connection with the greatly enlarged personnel of the United States Army and Navy. For example, curative serums for epidemic meningitis and for one of the forms of pneumonia had been worked out here.The war activities of the Institute may be divided into three classes: first, the establishment of teaching courses in the surgical treatment of wounds, in bacteriology, specific treatment of pneumonia, cardiography, clinical chemistry, and the .technical side of bacteriology and histology; second, special research work in various aspects of bacteriology, immunology, biochemistry of antiseptics, chemotherapy, effects of poison gas, acetone formation, and the methods of preparing certain drugs of German origin employed as therapeutic agents; and third, the production of serum on a large scale for the treatment of meningitis, pneumonia, and dysentery [FN: i.e. typhoid].Treatment of Pneumonia. One of the most serious menaces to the health of our troops has been pneumonia. The serum developed at the Hospital of the Institute for the treatment of so called Type I pneumonia having been demonstrated to be efficacious, it was imperative that military surgeons of the United States should be familiar with the best methods of its application.A series of studies was undertaken on the occurrence and characters of hemolytic and other streptococci which had been found to be of serious import in certain pneumonias, complicating measles, and influenza, especially in military establishments.Researches on pneumococcic and meningococcic vaccine and on meningitis carriers were carried on in the Institute in New York or in field studies in various military camps and cantonments.”In order to help meet the suddenly increased demand for the curative serums worked out at the Institute, a special stable for horses was quickly erected and a special and suitable laboratory staff assembled at the Department of Animal Pathology. In undertaking serum manufacture on a large scale, the officers of the Institute had another object in view; namely, the standardisation of the product. This latter consideration became of high importance in establishing standards for the commercial producers. Three kinds of curative serums were manufactured in quantity; namely, antimeningococcic, antipneumococcic Type I, and antidysenteric (polyvalent) [FN: i.e. antityphoid.]Reference should be made to the fact that before the United States entered the war, the Institute had resumed the preparation of antimeningococcic serum, in order to meet the requests from England, France, Belgium, Italy, and other countries.”

“In the early nineties, pioneering steps were taken in the use of mRNA as a therapeutic tool for vaccination. In the following decades, an improved understanding of the mRNA pharmacology, together with novel insights in immunology have positioned mRNA-based technologies as next-generation vaccines.”

The story is presented of what a wonderful, selfless person Dr Ralf Steinman was and how he developed the mRNA “vaccines” along with Zanvil A. Cohen, sorry Cohn. Their goal was to control the human immune system, which they claimed to have achieved. It’s also claimed that Steinman developed cancer in 2007 and was so dedicated to his cause that he began testing the “vaccines” on himself – in secret, although everyone apparently knew all about it. It’s further claimed that he extended his life expectancy as a result, but died some 4 years later. He was awarded the Noble Prize by that other great Jewish institution, although it’s not clear if it was the Nobel Prize for Genocide.

Here are the same players developing experimental “vaccines” just as they did 100 years ago to such a devastating effect. It looks as if those same, if not worse, devastating effects are about to hit the world today as the result of these mRNA gene therapies disguised as “vaccines”.

MEDICAL SHOCKER: Scientists at Sloan Kettering discover mRNA inactivates tumor-suppressing proteins, meaning it can promote cancer

It’s quite possible then that Dr Steinman gave himself cancer. Whatever, he now seems to be giving it to all those who consent to having these new “vaccines”.

“Previously unknown cancer driving messengers are hiding in RNA, not DNA.

This mind-blowing discovery should be published on every medical news site, newspaper, television news broadcast and on the CDC website, but unless you are reading this article and use DuckDuckGo as your search engine, you probably wouldn't ever see it. That's because Google is in on the fix, with Big Pharma and the VIC – the vaccine industrial complex.”

What’s more, if you die from a cause attributable to one of these experimental mRNA “vaccines”, then your Life Insurance policy is null and void.

If you die from Coronavirus ‘vaccine’, your life insurance won’t pay as it’s an ‘experimental medical intervention’ |

Fortunately, thanks to the Nuremberg Code that originated in the German Wiemar Republic, but was then used against the Nazis and their supposed medical experiments during the Nuremberg Trials, there’s this: The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights The vast majority of countries are signed up to this, with the notable exception of China and The Vatican amongst others. This explains the truly desperate methods being used in order to manufacture consent by governments, medical institutions and the media, which include blackmail and threats of discrimination and reprisals against 'domestic terrorists' who won't comply. They didn't have this protection during the Spanish Flu pandemic.

“Part 2 (Articles 2 – 5) obliges parties to legislate where necessary to give effect to the rights recognised in the Covenant, and to provide an effective legal remedy for any violation of those rights. It also requires the rights be recognised "without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status," and to ensure that they are enjoyed equally by women. The rights can only be limited "in time of public emergency which threatens the life of the nation," and even then no derogation is permitted from the rights to life, freedom from torture and slavery, the freedom from retrospective law, the right to personhood, and freedom of thought, conscience, religion and freedom from medical or scientific treatment without consent.

“Article 7 prohibits torture, cruel, inhuman or degrading punishment and non-consentual medical or scientific treatment. As with Article 6, it cannot be derogated from under any circumstances… In response to Nazi human experimentation during WW2 this article explicitly includes a prohibition on medical and scientific experimentation without consent.

The above probably includes discrimination on the basis of “vaccine passports”.

This would appear to be a clear case of stolen history repeating itself.
So, does history repeat, or, does the rapacious behavior of drunk with power money magnates / magnets repeat? Since the Media, and Wikipedia, is owned by the money where doth one look for truth?

tobyahnah

Banned
Reaction score
So, does history repeat, or, does the rapacious behavior of drunk with power money magnates / magnets repeat?

What's the difference?
Probably the eventual mortality numbers. And, the responsible parties are several arms lengths from the original perps; i.e. Rockefeller, Hopkins, WHO, Fauci, Gates and other vested interests. Like war monger Rumsfeld heading up the FDA! They are right in our face and proud of it. The politicians only seem to follow the money behind their 'contributions'. Insert below: Boscche's latest lengthy statements from; Bigtree or Health Ranger or others reporting; A COMING COVID CATASTROPHE

Yes, my question was rhetorical. Thanks Will.

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
And, the responsible parties are several arms lengths from the original perps; i.e. Rockefeller, Hopkins, WHO, Fauci, Gates and other vested interests.

That's no different to the Spanish Flu episode, if you accept the experimental vaccines cause outlined in the OP.

tobyahnah

Banned
Reaction score
And, the responsible parties are several arms lengths from the original perps; i.e. Rockefeller, Hopkins, WHO, Fauci, Gates and other vested interests.

That's no different to the Spanish Flu episode, if you accept the experimental vaccines cause outlined in the OP.
Who rolls out an 'experimental' business model worth billions of dollars in profits, if not trillions? They are not, and were not, experimental. The 'experiments' are carried out in far away places with small populations and entirely controllable outcome. When satisfactory results are attained, as in close to 100% mortality, then that is considered a successful vaccine model for a case such as this or in 1918-20. At that point everyone, players in that field, gets on the bandwagon to share in the profit from government subsidies alone. The government, govern the mint, cares only about profitability which does not and will not interfere with ongoing preexisting income streams. The corporations, in bed with the government, banks and churches, are the soldiers in the field so to speak. The other parties, including victims, are simply facilitators who share in the profits, or losses.
It is quite a simple business model that is easily ascertained and understood by 'cui bono': Cui Bono | Definition of Cui Bono by Merriam-Webster. Definition of CUI bono . "Cui bono definition is - a principle that probable responsibility for an act or event lies with one having something to gain."
So, who did benefit from the Spanish Flu, 1919 Edition, which began in the USA midwest, and who benefits now from the COVID 2019 which was developed in multiple labs including in Canada, USA, England and of course China and 'began' in multiple locations around the globe at the same time?
That pork has anything to do with it is only because the pig can carry, and curry, a various multitude of 'germs', according to Pasteur's germ theory and definition, which would kill any other living organism. Indeed, it did kill the porcine breeding stock eventually. In fact, twice in a 3yr span. COVID 19 followed Swine Fever by only a few months. Hmmmm!
It helps to put Pasteur's theory in opposition, and comparison, to Bechamp's for a much better perspective and understanding of 'communicable' diseases.
Little known fact: COVID is so 'communicable' you can catch it over the phone or through email or even a text message. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
No. According to Bechamp your internal terrain must be a hospitable environment for the organism, which; also according to Bechamp, such organism is pleomorphic.
According to Pasteur the terrain is irrelevant, and; yes, 'pigs CAN fly' without wings or propellers.

Next? Who's up for discussion on the Global Pandemic called 'I Am Legend' starring Will Smith?
What is the relationship between that movie, the cause, and the cure, and the lie?
And, the parallel ongoing 'REAL' pandemic declared in two hemispheres in the same period of history, or chronology.

TH Dialectic

Trusted Member
Reaction score
To add to this thread guys, Radiowaves were rolled out world wide in 1917. This obviuosly caused EMF poisoning (Spanish Flu) very easy link to put together, considering these deadly diseaeses are never proven to be contagous this seems the only plausable answer.

Spanish Flu - Radio Waves

If you were investigating why all of a sudden all of the fish in the local pond started dying would you investigate if there was a patient Zero fish who was spreading a virus from one fish to another without knowing they were sick?

Or would you say ..... Did someone put something in the water?

Disease comes from the environment that surrounds us. Terrain over germ theory.

tobyahnah

Banned
Reaction score
To add to this thread guys, Radiowaves were rolled out world wide in 1917. This obviuosly caused EMF poisoning (Spanish Flu) very easy link to put together, considering these deadly diseaeses are never proven to be contagous this seems the only plausable answer.

Spanish Flu - Radio Waves

If you were investigating why all of a sudden all of the fish in the local pond started dying would you investigate if there was a patient Zero fish who was spreading a virus from one fish to another without knowing they were sick?

Or would you say ..... Did someone put something in the water?

Disease comes from the environment that surrounds us. Terrain over germ theory.
Certainly, but I will add to it: We will only succumb if our terrain is also a fitting habitat for that agent/germ to set up residence.
Furthermore, it is a common argument that the agent/organism/germ/virus/bacteria/parasite would, naturally, not want to kill the host in which it resides! I would not accept that argument if the organism was programmed to do its cleanup job, even kill the host because it was so degraded as to be a contaminant to other entities or species, and then itself die and be dissolved by other agents to provide containment and neutralizing of contaminants. Who, WHO, can say?
BTW, one of the most effective arguments presented in this regard was from Dr. Patricia Doyle formerly of the CDC Atlanta if memory serves me well. She wrote for Rense when the Texas, Mexico, BC pork and cannibalism 'pandemic' was underway. Brilliant lady and would be a wonderful wife for Bechamp. I don't know where she is now. Probably disappointed in her profession. I am certainly not disappointed in her.

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Who rolls out an 'experimental' business model worth billions of dollars in profits, if not trillions? They are not, and were not, experimental. The 'experiments' are carried out in far away places with small populations and entirely controllable outcome.

Did you actually read the OP or are you just sounding off? That's not what happened. Also today's Covid vaccines are non-approved and labelled as 'experimental'.

So, how's this for another off-the-wall-theory then: Those who benefit from this Covid scam are not interested in financial gain. It's the death and misery that they want. Covid symptoms are the same as those following psychic attack. The Earth's energy grid has been systematically poisoned over many years through deliberate ritual by local cults and also by placing nuclear power stations etc (including maybe radio waves), at critical points on the earth grid. This has had the defect of cutting us off from our natural source of energy and weakening our natural defences against physical and psychic attack. Now the "vaccines" have been brought into play in an ongoing culling operation.

The financial gain argument is nonsense imo. These people have the ability to magic money out of nothing so why bother with all the rigmarole ? Its only importance is to ensure the loyalty of the vultures further down the supply and propaganda chain. It was the same 100 years ago with the Spanish Flu.

tobyahnah

Banned
Reaction score
Who rolls out an 'experimental' business model worth billions of dollars in profits, if not trillions? They are not, and were not, experimental. The 'experiments' are carried out in far away places with small populations and entirely controllable outcome.

Did you actually read the OP or are you just sounding off? That's not what happened. Also today's Covid vaccines are non-approved and labelled as 'experimental'.

So, how's this for another off-the-wall-theory then: Those who benefit from this Covid scam are not interested in financial gain. It's the death and misery that they want. Covid symptoms are the same as those following psychic attack. The Earth's energy grid has been systematically poisoned over many years through deliberate ritual by local cults and also by placing nuclear power stations etc (including maybe radio waves), at critical points on the earth grid. This has had the defect of cutting us off from our natural source of energy and weakening our natural defences against physical and psychic attack. Now the "vaccines" have been brought into play in an ongoing culling operation.

The financial gain argument is nonsense imo. These people have the ability to magic money out of nothing so why bother with all the rigmarole ? Its only importance is to ensure the loyalty of the vultures further down the supply and propaganda chain. It was the same 100 years ago with the Spanish Flu.
It is a planned genocide. Long planned. Profit is only one element. If you want to discuss the nature and role of 'money' as used in this century, especially since the foundation of the Federal Reserve, which has an interestingly timed establishment, correlating with the so-called Spanish (really American) Flu, that would require another whole realm of discussion. If you have not placed the Grand Solar Minimum or Super Grand Solar Minimum or Quad Gas Planet Alignment, imminent, under consideration then you might not actually 'get it' when we talk about genocide and profitability. Certainly, I concede that 'profit' is a driver for many persons without scruples and if you don't you are going to miss the point frequently. But, an orderly genocide is what is desired, planned and underway, as a disorderly genocide would be disastrous for the few who desire it. I don't desire it. The way to avoid it, or avoid being a victim of it, is to bolster your own bodies defenses against any disease condition. Using hand sanitizers like water is a recipe for suicide; never mind the FLU or COVID, et al. Using water, internally and externally, as a nutrient makes sense. Sanitizers are indiscriminate poisons and make zero sense for us to use at all. Ever. Actually, never.
The Spanish Flu was a test. A successful one. COVID 19 is not a TEST. This is it.
They do not 'magic' money out of nothing. There are strict accounting rules. The reasons should be obvious to you. Fundamentally, the Bible condemns usury; the charging of interest. It also states 'the love of money is the root of ALL evil'. Notwithstanding that some humans have bloodlust; most humans have money lust. Such we have been taught by those same ones who should be teaching against usury: the priesthood. Who, notably, are generally silent on the subject of COVID just as they were silent on the subject, and at the time, of the Spanish Flu. As Columbo, or Holmes, would say: Follow the Money!

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
If you want to discuss the nature and role of 'money' as used in this century, especially since the foundation of the Federal Reserve, which has an interestingly timed establishment, correlating with the so-called Spanish (really American) Flu, that would require another whole realm of discussion

No thanks. There's plenty of material in this forum regarding those topics that is already available. Perhaps if you want to sound off about that as well then maybe you should start another thread. Ditto with the "discussion on the Global Pandemic called 'I Am Legend' starring Will Smith".

If you have not placed the Grand Solar Minimum or Super Grand Solar Minimum or Quad Gas Planet Alignment, imminent, under consideration then you might not actually 'get it' when we talk about genocide and profitability.

Clearly I'm not worthy of such knowledge.

The Spanish Flu was a test

How can you possibly know that?

They do not 'magic' money out of nothing.

That's what usury is, not to mention fractional reserve banking. "Money for nothing and your chicks for free".

I ask again, have you actually read the OP? Actually don't bother to answer, it's obvious. I am putting you on my 'Ignore' list, I would be grateful if you would reciprocate to save any further annoyance. Thank you in advance.

tobyahnah

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to discuss the nature and role of 'money' as used in this century, especially since the foundation of the Federal Reserve, which has an interestingly timed establishment, correlating with the so-called Spanish (really American) Flu, that would require another whole realm of discussion

No thanks. There's plenty of material in this forum regarding those topics that is already available. Perhaps if you want to sound off about that as well then maybe you should start another thread. Ditto with the "discussion on the Global Pandemic called 'I Am Legend' starring Will Smith".

If you have not placed the Grand Solar Minimum or Super Grand Solar Minimum or Quad Gas Planet Alignment, imminent, under consideration then you might not actually 'get it' when we talk about genocide and profitability.

Clearly I'm not worthy of such knowledge.

The Spanish Flu was a test

How can you possibly know that?

They do not 'magic' money out of nothing.

That's what usury is, not to mention fractional reserve banking. "Money for nothing and your chicks for free".

I ask again, have you actually read the OP? Actually don't bother to answer, it's obvious. I am putting you on my 'Ignore' list, I would be grateful if you would reciprocate to save any further annoyance. Thank you in advance.
Ditto, thanks, you are welcome.

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
@Will Scarlet, since one of the objectives of Covid is the spreading of the Green Pass, I would like to know if some ID cards still used today (or even slightly changed in name or function) were implemented during or following the 'Spanish flu'. Do you know something about it?

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Do you know something about it?

Not much I'm afraid, but it's an interesting point. In the UK there have only ever been two occasions when ID cards were issued and they coincided with both World Wars and were valid from 1915-1919 and 1939-1952. There have been proposals for another since then, but nothing serious until now. I think the wartime (and post wartime) rationing of food etc. was as much a consideration as control over people's movements. Rationing ended in the UK in 1954.

In Spain there were various forms of ID document from as early as 1800. Franco replaced them with the DNI (Documento National de Identidad) in 1951 and it is still around today, although with various digital enhancements. Even foreigners who are residents must have their own version. There was also rationing in Spain between 1939 and 1952.

Maybe other members can provide information regarding other countries and their procedures.

Seems like every generation has had its 'Coronavirus' event to bear.

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
@Silveryou Further to your comment, it's quite a coincidence, but some new information came my way just a while ago regarding Vaccination Passes. The Spanish Government has declared that in Galicia, Northern Spain, anyone wishing to go to a nightclub or pub must not only have a valid certificate of vaccination, but also have passed a PCR test 3 days before and an antigen test or possess a document stating that they have fully recovered from the virus. (Source)

(The use of the PCR test itself was revoked by the US CDC yesterday under a Class-A Recall.)

However, not only is this unconstitutional, but the nightclub and pub staff have no way of identifying counterfeit documents and they also point out that they are neither trained as police or as health workers. The local Police themselves are also complaining that they too have no idea whatsoever how to detect counterfeit documents.

Some nightclubs and pubs are simply opening and allowing anyone entry because people with vaccination certificates are a minority. Others are simply closing out of confusion. The Police are refusing to act as they have not been provided with any guidelines or the necessary skills to detect counterfeit documents.

Imo, this is the Kabal's greatest threats - good old fashioned inefficiency, incompetence and stupidity.

With reference to one of the possible conclusions to the riddle of the cause behind the Spanish Flu, specifically that of the role played by the Rockerfeller Institute:

Funding In Support of New Surgeon General’s Advisory on the Harms of Health Misinformation

"July 15, 2021—The Rockefeller Foundation is announcing $13.5 million in new funding to strengthen Covid-19 response efforts in the U.S., Africa, India, and Latin America to counter health mis- and disinformation – confusing, inaccurate, and harmful information that spreads at an unprecedented speed and scale and threatens the health and wellbeing of communities around the world." The Rockefeller Foundation Commits $13.5 Million in Funding to Strengthen Public Health Response Efforts - The Rockefeller Foundation

Is this the beginning of another 'Witch Hunt'?

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread