The Secret War Against Germania and its Historical Roots (part 1)

torgo

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Thank you for creating this series. I find the fact that the elites were so obsessed with destroying Germany compelling and telling in relation to the truth history of the world and the nature of the previous forgotten empire. The best book I've found on the subject is the controversial and rare "Atlantis, Edda and Bible 200 000 years of germanic world culture and the secrets of the holy scriptures" by Wieland Hermann, which I read all copies were destroyed by the Allies after WWII. You can find it here
Also, can you link part 2 at the bottom in the list of parts (in case someone doesn't know it's available)?

torgo

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Scott Freeman

Reaction score
You can find it here

It appears you don't have permission to access this page. 403 Error. Forbidden.

What a shame. Any other source that you're aware of?

Strange. That link goes right to the zip file download for me. Maybe your ISP has blocked it.

The link is from:
http://www.freepdf.info/index.php?post/Wieland-Hermann-Atlantis-Edda-and-Bible
Also:
https://archive.org/details/aebhw25
Many thanks (y)

Felix Noille

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Here you find a somewhat different take on what preceded and originated WWI.
https://www.corbettreport.com/wwi/

Just managed to get time to read this. It's excellent. The only thing it doesn't cover is the so-called Spanish Influenza, which was nothing whatsoever to do with Spain and definitely part of the agenda, in my opinion.

Phillness

Reaction score
Here you find a somewhat different take on what preceded and originated WWI.
https://www.corbettreport.com/wwi/

Just managed to get time to read this. It's excellent. The only thing it doesn't cover is the so-called Spanish Influenza, which was nothing whatsoever to do with Spain and definitely part of the agenda, in my opinion.

Yup, didn't even start in Spain but it was realy handy at the time and afterwards to peg it as starting there. I read and thought about the 1918flu link to wwI a while ago, and can't pinpoint but was it something along the line of justifying the war and posta war death Toll? Even in association to trauma ir devastating loss?

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Although controversial, Joseph Farrell is quite knowledgeable on the Prussians and Germans regarding their secret history, and why they are blamed for so much war and war crimes.
Germany was labeled "The Womb that begat Thor" by many around the time of WW1.Their steel and armaments manufacturing was second to none.
Its also a good theory that IG Farben may have come up with the Spanish Flu as a bio-weapon. They made mustard gas first I believe.
Sound familiar Covid fans?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcqYZ31hnQU

0x92

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Thank you for creating this series. I find the fact that the elites were so obsessed with destroying Germany compelling and telling in relation to the truth history of the world and the nature of the previous forgotten empire. The best book I've found on the subject is the controversial and rare "Atlantis, Edda and Bible 200 000 years of germanic world culture and the secrets of the holy scriptures" by Wieland Hermann, which I read all copies were destroyed by the Allies after WWII. You can find it here
Also, can you link part 2 at the bottom in the list of parts (in case someone doesn't know it's available)?
youre link didnt worked for me. got 404. that one worked for me

torgo

Trusted Member
Reaction score
youre link didnt worked for me. got 404. that one worked for me

I'm posting the pdf here in case it's no longer available anywhere. I didn't know it's possible to attach pdfs here.

Attachments

• Wieland Hermann - Atlantis, Edda and Bible.pdf
    23.2 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:

0x92

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I mirror the german original version

Attachments

• Wieland Hermann - Atlantis, Edda und Bibel.pdf
    8.8 MB · Views: 1,442

Herrschaft

Reaction score
I agree out and out with what has been hinted at and ascertained about how Germanic lede and thedes have been unfairly and ruthlessly blotted and wrecked (in all five parts of the essays). But something has led me to as yet not to swallow up all this, would that this doubt has been aught thawed and forlightened for me notwithstanding. There had been suggestions about Germanic-Hyperborean links, trowed to be actual. Nevertheless, Hyperboreans are traditionally said to be (as I have been taught) an ethereal race reproducing via cissiparity, stately ca. 30-50 decamillenia, the second root race. It has been eke set forth a Germanic-Atlantean connection (vide Mück and Spanuth, for instance), which would be more likely for Atlanteans were effectively a physical human breed (Fourth Root Race) and were swept from Earth ca. 1 decamillenia only. Therefore, how could Hyperboreans be the forefathers of Germanic and other North people if they were ethereal, hermaphrodite and issued by means of cissiparity (the Third Root Race, Lemuria, at the onset, was not entirely physical as well!)? Remembering Earth was completely different at 30-50 decamillenia, if I an't wrong.

Felix Noille

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
@Herrschaft perhaps you should update your Google Translate from medieval to modern English, maybe then members will be able to understand what you are trying to say.

Herrschaft

Reaction score
I totally agree with you all saying Germanic people were sucked and have been destroyed ever since by PTB. Nonetheless, I still can't swallow all that has been said. You say Germanic folks were virtually sprung by Hyperboreans. But Hyperboreans were the second root race of mankind, ethereal, hermaphrodite and fucked via cissiparity! They preceded even non-physical early Lemurian third root race! IMHO, Atlantean link is in fact actual and much more likely, because they were indeed physical and dwelled our planet in more recent time. I know whatever Hyperboreans were Arctic people and have been addressed as progenitors and forefathers and gods of humanity; but for me they have nothing to do with the formation of current race (just traditionally, BTW), viz., Germanic! I also have doubts about the war between Semites and Germanics. Someone else could provide further or compelling proofs to it.
Post automatically merged:

I thank @Felix Noille for his/her slap on my wrist, STS.

Last edited:

Golden Stag

Reaction score
There’s undoubtedly a covert war going on against Germany and its culture, and that’s been the case for at least a century. Prior to that, I’m not so sure. This will be a long post, and I apologize in advance for potentially rattling some feathers.

Before elaborating on my rationale, though, I’d like to chime in on some of the information posted in this thread, starting with the map in the OP. Based on the detail and quality of the map, it looks to have been made around the 17th - 18th century. It’s similar in quality to Joan Blaeu’s Atlas Maior published in 1665, and far surpasses anything I’ve seen from, or prior to the Age of Discovery. Assuming this is the case, the validity of any borders and territories included depends on the validity of the sources it was based off of. And this assumes that the Vatican did not have any ulterior motives at that time, and attempted to create an accurate map of Magna Germania to the best of their ability.

As for the Tartaria – Aria connection, it’s even more far-fetched than Indian – Arian theory, the WWI smear campaign naming Germans as Huns, or their supposed connections to the Celts. Why not tie Aria to barbarians or Bulgarians? This type of overreach reminds me of Brian Regan’s skit on the “Cranberry Man”.

The Goths are Norsemen descended from Scandinavia as evidenced by genetic studies (Sinclair DNA, I1, i1, Scandinavia, Norse, Viking) and linguistics. The amount of core shared words between German, Danish, Swedish, and to an extent English and Norwegian implies these nations share an origin story.

English
German
Danish
Swedish
Norwegian
axe
Axt​
økse​
yxa​
øks​
bitter
bitter​
bitter​
bitter​
bitter​
blood
Blut​
blod​
blod​
blod​
Bread
Brot​
Brød​
Bröd​
Brød​
bridge
Brücke​
bro​
bro​
bro​
brush
Bürste​
børste​
borsta​
børste​
cat
Katze​
kat​
cat​
katt​
comb
Kamm​
kam​
hårkam​
kam​
dog
Hund​
hund​
hund​
hund​
door
Tür​
dør​
dörr​
dør​
earth
Erde​
jord​
jord​
jord​
field
Feld​
felt​
fält​
felt​
fire
Feuer​
ild​
brand​
Brann​
fish
Fisch​
fisk​
fisk​
fisk​
flag
Flagge​
flag​
flagga​
flagg​
Fly
fliegen​
flyve​
flyga​
Fly​
foot
Fuß​
fod​
fot​
fot​
grass
Gras​
græs​
gräs​
gress​
hair
Haar​
hår​
hår​
hår​
hammer
Hammer​
Hammer​
hammare​
hammer​
house
Haus​
hus​
hus​
hus​
ice
Eis​
is​
is​
is​
rain
Regen​
regn​
regn​
regn​
rib
Rippe​
ribben​
revben​
ribbein​
roof
Dach​
tag​
tak​
tak​
shield
Schild​
skjold​
sköld​
skjold​
ship
Schiff​
skib​
fartyg​
skip​
son
Sohn​
søn​
son​
sønn​
sour
sauer​
sur​
sura​
sur​
stone
Stein​
sten-​
sten​
stein​
sweet
süß​
sød​
söt​
søt​
sword
Schwert​
sværd​
svärd​
sverd​
tongue
Zunge​
tunge​
tunga​
tunge​
tooth
Zahn​
tand​
tand​
tann​
Water
Wasser​
Vand​
Vatten​
Vann​
wheat
Weizen​
hvede​
vete​
hvete​
wind
Wind​
vind​
vind​
vind​

This list does not include words borrowed from Latin, which are also shared with Italians, Spanish, Portuguese and French. So before the Goth came in contact with the Roman Empire, or the other Norse tribes, just how did they communicate? A better question would be, where did these Norse tribes come from? A good question, but based on their language, grammar, traditions and religion, they were definitely not part of the Scythian culture. I get that most nations have a tendency to polish and exaggerate their past, but if our aim is to find out about history as it occurred, this mindset is very counter-productive.

The Roman Empire and Its Successors

Now, for the question at hand, I think it’s best to start the story with the fall of the Roman Empire, 476 AD according to the official narrative. This supposedly collapsing empire somehow managed to stay the religious center of Europe, bludgeoning their newly acquired faith on everyone else around them, with the centre of the faith having remained in Rome throughout all those centuries. How did this faith manage to replace the millennium long religion of Rome and Greece over the course of a few short decades? Why would the supposed conquerors of Rome (French and German) take up the faith of the conquered, replacing their own faith that goes back centuries, at the very least? How did these vassal states of the Roman Empire become among the most zealous disseminators of Christianity, forcing it on the rest of Europe by the year 1000 AD?

These popes remained in Rome centuries after the supposed collapse, remained mostly of Roman descent with a few Greeks, Syrians and a single German mixed in there up to the year 1000 AD. Why would the so-called Indo-Europeans decide to copy & paste much of the Latin vocabulary into their language? Does this sound like a defeated / collapsed empire to anyone? Maybe it does, but in that case I would put the fall of the Roman Empire to when their faith was subverted. From that point on there’s a continuous militant spreading of Christianity by the Roman Empire and its vassal states all the way up to the Renaissance. I don’t think there can be any doubt that the West has become the spiritual successor of the corrupt Roman ideology (faith, legal system, usury, slavery, etc). If one wants to stretch this line of reasoning a bit further, an argument can be made that the exporting of Christianity is very similar in practice to the export of Democracy the West seems to be very fond of to this very day.

sultan-and-the-saint-film-map-of-locations-important-to-crusades-3.jpg
Conveniently, the other Abrahamic religion, Islam, makes its appearance during this time, which also spreads like wildfire, swallowing up Jerusalem by 638 AD. This eventually initiates the Crusader campaign to liberate the “Holy Land” in 1096 AD. These knights originating from France and Germany after having taken vows of celibacy and poverty take back Jerusalem, and end up becoming filthy rich from their banking hobby they seem to have picked up along the way. By the 13th century, these bankers were lending money to monarchs. At beginning of the 14th century, the Franks have had enough of the Templar influence, they were put to the torch, and the order was formally disbanded. With the same decree the Jews were also expelled from France. An interesting side note that starting at the turn of the millennia, we see French and German popes rising to power with increased frequency, with the French reign culminating with the Avignon popes between 1305 and 1378 AD. The frequency of two popes reigning at the same time in opposition to one another has also increased, implying a strife within the church. It'd probably be worth examining the list of Emperors in a similar light, but this post will be long enough without that.

Protestant Reformation

And we have finally arrived to the Protestant Reformation. At the very least inspired by, if not straight up enabled by the Knights Templars and their freshly imported banking sector, we see the rise of European banking dynasties. The first two prominent families being the Medicis from Italy and the Fuggers of Germany. The Fuggers are probably best known for funding Charles V elevation to the title of Emperor, and the Hungarians even coined a phrase after them in “fukar”, meaning stingy or money-grubbing.

The Medicis, on the other hand, have purchased multiple papal seats, presumably to stop the Avignon encroachment into the church. By all accounts, they lived a lavish lifestyle. They built up Florence and the Vatican City as we know it today, employing the likes of Michelangelo, Galileo and da Vinci. When they ran low on funds, they borrowed significant sums from the Fuggers, and to aid with the repayment of the loan, they started selling indulgences for past and future sins. A lot of this income came from surrounding areas, including Germany. Fuggers were not fans of Rome siphoning resources from their subjects, and propped up an idealist by the name of Martin Luther to split the church, and stop the flow of money heading to Italy. IMO, the split was much more based on financial reasons than any ideological one.

Age of Discoveries

Actions speak louder than words, and if examine how the Western nations behaved after this conversion, regardless if they ended up on the Protestant or the Catholic side, the pattern of exploitation is blatantly obvious. While the West is busy pillaging the rest of the world during the so-called Age of Discoveries, the East is fighting a life-or-death battle against the invading Ottoman Empire. Instead of coming to the aid of their Christian ‘brethren’, the Holy Roman Empire spearheaded by the Habsburgs attacked the Christian defenders, instead. It wasn’t just the Habsburgs, though, as the Franco-Ottoman alliance illustrates, where the French actively supplied military resources such as cannons to the invading army.

The Balkans remained under Ottoman occupation for five centuries, and the vanguard of the conflict, Hungary, was occupied for 150 years. Only when the invaders reached the gates of Vienna in the middle of 17th century was there a concerted effort to drive them out of Europe. In the process of this “liberation”, the Kingdom of Hungary got swallowed up into the Austro-Hungarian Empire. When the Hungarians revolted against this oppression in 1848, they defeated the Habsburg armies, which resulted in the Austrians asking for aid from Tsar Nicholas I. The Russians with overwhelming numbers crushed the rebellion, and restored order as far as the Austrians were concerned, and the 13 generals leading the revolution were executed. It is worthwhile to read the last words of these martyrs to understand where they were coming from (On This Day – In 1849 Hungary's First PM And 13 Military Generals Sacrificed Their Lives For The Homeland). I think this quote sums it up pretty well:
"The world of today is Satan’s world, where the gallows is the reward for honor and power is the reward for treason. Only a true Revolution, a new Revolution of Mankind can sweep clean this cursed world." - József Schweidel
This sentiment is even more accurate today, than the day it was initially uttered. While the official British stance on the issue was to: "get done with them [the Hungarians] quickly", the British common folk were appalled at the cruelty of the proceedings, and when Judge Haynau (AKA Butcher of Brescia), apparently oblivious to his reputation, took a stroll down the streets of London, he was beaten and had to flee from an enraged mob shouting: “Down with the Austrian butcher!”. He had similar experience in Brussels, as well.

Just who are these Austrians, one may ask, and where did they come from? Well, it is said that due to the popularity of Napoleon it was feared that he was going to be elected as the next Emperor, and to prevent that from happening, the Empire was divided up based on borders of the nobility. It’d be interesting to examine just who these Habsburgs and Luxemburgs were, and how these Burgs managed to carve out countries for themselves from the Holy Roman Empire, but that is too tangential for this discussion. A more relevant topic would be Napoleon’s popularity after a supposedly defeated campaign. There’s was a thread on SH.org forums detailing the possible collaboration of the fellow freemasons Napoleon and Tsar Alexander’s, that may have resulted in fall of Tartaria.

While the events of Central Europe is much more of interest to me, the West’s exploitation didn’t start, nor end there. The colonization of America, Africa and Asia provide plenty of evidence of the British, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and German spirit of Christianity pre- and post-reformation. When I visit the fabulous churches and museums constructed during this era, and think of the price humanity has paid to get these buildings erected, I can’t help but to be enraged. At the same time, I’m a bit proud that the saying: “poor as a church mice” applies much more so to Eastern European churches that tend to be far more modest.

In short, I believe the reputation Germany gets is mostly well-earned, though not necessarily for the popular reasons cited. The fact that those loudest in their German-bashing are at least equally guilty, if not more-so, of the same “sins” is a whole different matter. Having grown up in Hungary, I’m well aware of this “rules for thee, but not for me” attitude. I guess Germany is not a fan of this double-standard that only recently has been imposed on them.

Reaction score
Am i the only one that noticed that NAzi and Zion sound similar

I would say probably yes.

The National Socialists never referred to themselves as 'Nazis,' although there is claimed to be one recorded reference, which may well be a case of it having being used ironically. It was a derogatory term employed by the media. It's origin is debatable. The favourite seems to be that it derives from WWI and the abundance of the name Ignacio or Ignazio amongst the German soldiers, although how the allies would know that is a mystery as they were hardly on first name terms with them. Up next is the German word 'Nationalsozialisten' which contains the NA and the ZI, but if you break the work down to end up with just 2 syllables you get Naso or Natsoz. Nazi would be weird.

Two words that do sound similar to Nazi are Ashkenazi and Nasi, both of which are of Jewish origin.
That’s why it’s Jewish because they aren’t real Jews they just assimilated.

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Actually when you think about it, "Nazi" is no more logical in German than the equivalent abbreviation is in English. The natural English abbreviation would be "Natsoc", comparable to German "Natsoz".

The term "Nazi" is so similar to "Ashkenazi" that I find it hard to believe it's a coincidence, I think it's probably yet another example of "hidden in plain sight". There's a lot said about Hitler being Jewish, or at least partially Jewish, which I'm inclined to think may well be true.

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread