Coronavirus: Possible Reset

Fortuna Fled

Trusted Member
Reaction score
My heart goes out to them. I hate to see how they’re toyed with and experimented on. They change the rules on them constantly, to drive them insane? Poor people =(
They’re very strict here in Hungary, but it’s nowhere near as bad as what the people in the UK are going through.

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I still think the end game is forcing people into cities, which is the Agenda 21/2030 plan. Eventually I suspect the idea of everyone living in densely populated megacities will be touted as the best way to control viruses and quickly achieve "herd immunity", if not as the only way. I also suspect that opportunity to travel outside of ones "megacity" region will be limited and subject to approval.

This has been the plan for years, although I assumed it would be done through so called "re-wilding" and forcing people off the land that way. I know some people would argue that right now the trend appears to be the opposite, that people are leaving the cities not going to them, but this is a short term effect I think.

I think the "elites" need a temporary exodus from the cities and the mass closure of office and other commercial space basically so former office and shop space can be converted into Agenda 21/2030 habitation blocks and the cities can be rebuilt in line with Agenda 21/2030, which is obviously much easier to do when less people live in them and there is less activity going on in them generally.

This is also why I think Boris Johnson in the UK approved HS2 between London and Birmingham (and due to be extended to Manchester and Leeds) despite huge public opposition and expectation that he would cancel it, because these cities, among others, are due to be the main Agenda 21/2030 megacities in the UK.

China is probably the blueprint for this I would say, they are already much further ahead with this Agenda 21/2030 megacities agenda than most Western countries are. They have already conducted large scale rural depopulation and have required internal migration permits to move around for many decades. China is now also at the forefront of the technocratic agenda with things like the Social Credit System and linked apps that can basically restrict citizens access to things and ability to travel in real time, and they also have widespread implementation of things like facial recognition cameras to enforce this.

I'd say the reason Britain is being targeted more than most by the lockdown and agenda is because British people are probably psychologically less in tune with the goals of Agenda 21/2030 than most continental Europeans. Like in many European countries it's already common to live in small apartments in the cities, the villages and countryside have already been largely deserted in many countries, whereas in Britain it's still in many cases more desirable to live in villages in the countryside than in towns and cities. Also British people have always been very opposed to things like biometric ID cards and attempts to implement this have always failed, whereas in most of Europe they have been the norm for many years.

FAELAGUM

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I still think the end game is forcing people into cities, which is the Agenda 21/2030 plan. Eventually I suspect the idea of everyone living in densely populated megacities will be touted as the best way to control viruses and quickly achieve "herd immunity", if not as the only way. I also suspect that opportunity to travel outside of ones "megacity" region will be limited and subject to approval.

This has been the plan for years, although I assumed it would be done through so called "re-wilding" and forcing people off the land that way. I know some people would argue that right now the trend appears to be the opposite, that people are leaving the cities not going to them, but this is a short term effect I think.

I think the "elites" need a temporary exodus from the cities and the mass closure of office and other commercial space basically so former office and shop space can be converted into Agenda 21/2030 habitation blocks and the cities can be rebuilt in line with Agenda 21/2030, which is obviously much easier to do when less people live in them and there is less activity going on in them generally.

This is also why I think Boris Johnson in the UK approved HS2 between London and Birmingham (and due to be extended to Manchester and Leeds) despite huge public opposition and expectation that he would cancel it, because these cities, among others, are due to be the main Agenda 21/2030 megacities in the UK.

China is probably the blueprint for this I would say, they are already much further ahead with this Agenda 21/2030 megacities agenda than most Western countries are. They have already conducted large scale rural depopulation and have required internal migration permits to move around for many decades. China is now also at the forefront of the technocratic agenda with things like the Social Credit System and linked apps that can basically restrict citizens access to things and ability to travel in real time, and they also have widespread implementation of things like facial recognition cameras to enforce this.

I'd say the reason Britain is being targeted more than most by the lockdown and agenda is because British people are probably psychologically less in tune with the goals of Agenda 21/2030 than most continental Europeans. Like in many European countries it's already common to live in small apartments in the cities, the villages and countryside have already been largely deserted in many countries, whereas in Britain it's still in many cases more desirable to live in villages in the countryside than in towns and cities. Also British people have always been very opposed to things like biometric ID cards and attempts to implement this have always failed, whereas in most of Europe they have been the norm for many years.

You are not stupid matematik
The final end game is a QR-code on your potato
And you must scan your potato before you can eat it
In other words independent farmers are criminals
And your country are only allowed to eat potatoes from China

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This is fun. Group, maskless, enters store.

Two Karens for the trophy case:

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 4.11.09 PM.png

The eyes of mind control.

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 4.10.45 PM.png

This an up-scale store in a very liberal, "educated," town. The reaction of "beautiful souls" as expected. Nonetheless, horrifying.

Last edited:

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
And another one.
Short conversation at the local Co-op with a girl, she is in her mid twenties, who I have known for five or six years since she started working at the shop. Two days ago she was stood shoulder to shoulder with me in the shop telling me the tale of how she snapped her ankle just before Christmas and the blue mask she had on was up and down like a whores knickers. And a customer whom she was serving.
So this came out of the blue this evening.

Her. Hello
Me Hello.
Chit chat with a lady customer about dogs with her mask again going up and down like whores knickers. I joined in from over six feet away. Lady took a couple of steps towards me to choose her lottery cards I didn't move. She was very jovial. The n this happened.
Her Would you move back to the blue circle?
Me Why?
Her You have to stay six feet away from other customers.
Me But I am already six feet away. That blue circle is at least twelve feet away from the the one she is stood on.
Her Can you just stand on he blue dot as they are checking the cameras.
I stepped back a step and then stepped forwards again.
The lady Now then don't get this girl into trouble. It's the law.
Me No it isn't its guidance.
The lady. That's as maybe.
Me Whoever marked these blue dots on the floor needs to get a tape measure as they are well over twelve feet apart.
The lady left.

Me I'm sick of this nonsense. The lies all the lies.
Her Now then you grumpy old man see it's the management getting on our backs all the time .
(Not one other shop assistant has mentioned this at all since the rules changed over the Christmas period)
Me I've had enough of the liars and their lies, There is no bloody virus. All this nonsense is insanity.
Her I was joking about being a grumpy old man.
Me I figured that bit out. Come on hurry up let me get out of this madhouse.
Her Are you annoyed at me over what I said?
Me No not annoyed at you pissed off with the liars.

As you can tell my composure fell away as I too lied. I was royally pissed off with her hypocrisy but I guess in the heat of the moment chose not to highlight it. As I tuned to leave I caught sight of another man around my age as bare faced as I was with an arm full of supplies. He caught my eye and gave me a big smile, which instantly put a whole new complexion on the encounter.
But my god.

Last edited:

pushamaku

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Video of a discussion with Rocco Galliano regarding the legal measures being pursued against the Canadian government. Must watch.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if Karens are a special, unique "race." Any thoughts out there?

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Apparently in many European countries the AstraZeneca vaccine is being boycotted in favour of Pfizer and Moderna, because it has worse side effects and a much higher percentage of people reporting side effects supposedly. Also quite a few countries are refusing to approve it at all, or only approving it on a limited basis.

I don't believe any of the vaccines are safe or do what they're claimed to do, so what is the agenda with singling out AstraZeneca as the "bad" one but saying that the others are perfectly safe and effective?

pushamaku

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I don't believe any of the vaccines are safe or do what they're claimed to do, so what is the agenda with singling out AstraZeneca as the "bad" one but saying that the others are perfectly safe and effective?

Is that a rhetorical question?

spain-sheep.jpg

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Is that a rhetorical question?

No, I don't get why they aren't just saying all the vaccines are equally safe and effective. Obviously it's the main one being rolled out in the UK, being a British vaccine. What is their agenda in sowing seeds of doubt about the AstraZeneca one abroad? Is it a geo-political propaganda move, playing on European Anglophobia to make them think being injected with poison is fine just so long as it's not British poison?

I get the sense that Oxford/AstraZeneca and by extension Britain generally is being set up as the scapegoat for the fallout from this and will be made a global pariah as a result.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I don't get why they aren't just saying all the vaccines are equally safe and effective
In a word Confusion. It has been the ever present state of affairs since 19th March 2020 when CV1984 was downgraded from a High Consequence Infectious Disease that is still in effect today.
Obviously it's the main one being rolled out in the UK, being a British vaccine.
I've looked and looked and there is no available information on the web about the numbers getting which specific vaccine. Lots of numbers by age, region etc but not a peep about which manufacturer is shipping more than others.
Again comes back to one word, Confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread