Coronavirus: Possible Reset

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I do wonder if these different competing vaccines are part of the plan for WW3, to turn UK, Europe, US, China, Russia, etc, against each other and blame each others' vaccines for the fallout. I get the sense that all the UK vs EU stuff over the AstraZeneca vaccine is the early stages of this, sowing distrust and division between major countries when really they're all part of the same globalist agenda and all equally dangerous.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I do wonder if these different competing vaccines are part of the plan for WW3, to turn UK, Europe, US, China, Russia, etc, against each other and blame each others' vaccines for the fallout. I get the sense that all the UK vs EU stuff over the AstraZeneca vaccine is the early stages of this, sowing distrust and division between major countries when really they're all part of the same globalist agenda and all equally dangerous.
This operation is so sophisticated and has so many layers of distraction, that we still don't know what the primary objective is. We have never seen such a sophisticated psy-op before.

Magnetic

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This operation is so sophisticated and has so many layers of distraction, that we still don't know what the primary operative is. We have never seen such a sophisticated psy-op before.
In the British series Utopia which has a barrel full of Covert 19(84) virus outbreak preprogramming. The goal is multifaceted: the first is sterility, another is a triggering a disease called Deels which is a neural degeneration disease which can only be treated by the big pharmas and the third is a hidden death vector to attack certain races...I wonder which ones :(

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This operation is so sophisticated and has so many layers of distraction, that we still don't know what the primary objective is. We have never seen such a sophisticated psy-op before.
Something else I find odd is how China and Russia's vaccination programme is almost non-existent despite the fact they are manufacturing and exporting vaccines to other countries. That in itself seems like a potential catalyst for WW3, like they knew the vaccines were dangerous but still encouraged other countries to use them to make money and increase their position internationally by weakening other countries with the Covid lockdowns and vaccine agenda.

Obviously I'm not suggesting this is solely a Chinese/Russian plot and that Western governments are innocent victims, they're all in on the NWO, but that is how it will be framed in preparation for WW3 and stir up support in Western countries for war.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
There's no connection between Moderna and IG Farben.
Maybe not, maybe there is.
Moderna is a classic example of a company that is not what it purports to be doing something different to what we are told its doing. Just read its very sparse wiki page,. the connections it garnered, the personalities.

And the man alleged to be the source of the mrna 'work' has an eerily similar background and life to the architects and inventors of yesteryear. Poor.working class beginning but overcame that for a life of fortune and fantastic achievements and another sparse wiki page.

Either way these concoctions may wear the label vaccine but they are anything but as the CV1984 virus/virus particle/protein spikes have not been proven to exist.
IG Farben and Moderna are of the same stable, the prime meddlers in human physiology and behaviour aka the authority cult, the World Order.

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Interesting, I'm not aware of these connections but let's clarify that Zyklon-B was not used as a "the primary gas used to kill millions during the Holocaust". This is not backed up by any valid proof.

According to dreamtime's statement, this should be checked out further.

There's no connection between Moderna and IG Farben. The other claims are questionable as well.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I'm not aware of these connections but let's clarify that Zyklon-B was not used as a "the primary gas used to kill millions during the Holocaust"
No, it was most likely not but I bet they still got paid though and that just as this was a government funded shakedown.

There's no connection between Moderna and IG Farben. The other claims are questionable as well.
I will check a bit further.
I'm not aware of these connections but let's clarify that Zyklon-B was not used as a "the primary gas used to kill millions during the Holocaust"
No, it was most likely not but I bet they still got paid though and that just as this was a government funded shakedown.

I will check a bit further.
So it seems to be very tenuous connections but yet the veracity of the "debunking" of these claims leaves me with a bad taste, the first four pages of google all taken up with the usual suspects, snopes, fact checker, NYT et al.

Last edited:

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Sounds like Prince Philip is at death's door. Interesting that he once said he wants to come back as a killer virus to wipe out large amounts of humanity. I wonder if symbolically this fits in with the "third wave" and even deadlier virus that Bill Gates has "warned" of? All their agendas, symbolism and predictive programming are planned decades in advance.

pushamaku

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
In the British series Utopia which has a barrel full of Covert 19(84) virus outbreak preprogramming. The goal is multifaceted: the first is sterility, another is a triggering a disease called Deels which is a neural degeneration disease which can only be treated by the big pharmas and the third is a hidden death vector to attack certain races...I wonder which ones :(
All of the above can be accomplished with mRNA vaccines gene therapy.

While it cannot change your DNA directly, it can do so indirectly with today's known biotech especially in light of the follow up shots.. The mRNA could be encoded to produce a CRISPR-Cas9 enzyme which is a documented tool for gene editing.

And I suspect they have undisclosed biotech that may be years ahead of even that vector. We all know the PTB are just salivating to bring about absolute control and management of what they believe is somehow rightfully their 'herd' and what better way than to cull and rewire to their specifications.

This operation is so sophisticated and has so many layers of distraction, that we still don't know what the primary operative is. We have never seen such a sophisticated psy-op before.
On the other hand I also suspect that this may just be part of massive long con, and the COVID thing just being used as a catalyst to hijack the natural awakening of the populace only to trap them in a false awakening. Gates, Klaus, Biden, etc are playing their part as the "villain protagonist" while others like Trump/Q, Putin, Assange, Snowden, etc. are projected as the good guys at least to the group that needs a little more attention as the leftists are already done for it would seem.

Some major events/scandals may come about to uncover the 'swamp' and some new "saviour" administation would rise up to drain said swamp. The show may be so convincing as to even blur age old polarizations, borders, etc., with "one ring to unite rule them all" (couldn't resist that reference lol).

These parasites are masters of deception and know that the only way 'change' can happen is if the people accept it willingly. This change to come may seem altruistic on its surface and may well be dandy at the beginning but... Yes I realize this all sounds like the biblical Antichrist narrative...

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Ahem!

Not a single case of influenza has been detected by public health officials in England for the past seven weeks, with infection rates at historic lows amid the ongoing Covid-19 restrictions.
Bet you didn't see that coming!

Thousands of swab samples are processed and analysed by scientists at Public Health England (PHE) every week to survey the prevalence of different respiratory diseases in the population.
But of the 685,243 samples that have been reviewed at PHE’s laboratories since the first week of January, not a single one has tested positive for influenza.
It's all about the data don't forget.

Dr Vanessa Saliba, head of flu at PHE, told The Independent: “The decrease in flu cases this year is likely due to changes in our behaviour, such as social distancing, face coverings and handwashing, as well as the reduction in international travel.
“In England, more than 15 million people receive the flu jab every year, which helps protect them from flu and also stops them spreading it to others.
“This season’s immunisation programme is on track to be the most successful ever, with the highest levels of vaccine uptake recorded for those 65 years and over, 2- and 3-year-olds and healthcare workers.”
Source

PROGRAMMED indeed Dr Saliba!

I've had flu twice in my life. Never went near a doctor, never took a flu test and never had nor never will have a flu jab so I am not data, thank god for small mercies!

Fortuna Fled

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I have only one question.
Why the need for so many different vaccines? Russia just approved its 3rd one. Why not make more of the Sputnik, the 1st one? They say it’s safe and it works. So why the need for two other new ones that are different, yet promise the same safe and effective results?
Any ideas?

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Why the need for so many different vaccines? Russia just approved its 3rd one. Why not make more of the Sputnik, the 1st one? They say it’s safe and it works. So why the need for two other new ones that are different, yet promise the same safe and effective results?
Any ideas?
I suspect it's a diversion tactic, to account for the deaths and ill health by having multiple different vaccines and manipulating people to blame certain vaccines for the problem, or certain countries, rather than the vaccination programme and NWO agenda as a whole which is where people should be pointing the finger.

This seems to be the tract the EU is taking, especially Germany and France. They have been saying the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine is bad, and manipulating their people to insist on having the Pfizer or Moderna ones instead. Apparently Germans and French have been cancelling appointments in huge numbers if they find out it's the AstraZeneca one and not Pfizer or Moderna. This sounds like pure political and nationalistic manipulation. I think they've done this to counter and manipulate their anti-vax movement, to make it about a certain vaccine and/or country rather than the safety of vaccines as a whole.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Magnumopus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
On the other hand I also suspect that this may just be part of massive long con, and the COVID thing just being used as a catalyst to hijack the natural awakening of the populace only to trap them in a false awakening. Gates, Klaus, Biden, etc are playing their part as the "villain protagonist" while others like Trump/Q, Putin, Assange, Snowden, etc. are projected as the good guys at least to the group that needs a little more attention as the leftists are already done for it would seem.

Some major events/scandals may come about to uncover the 'swamp' and some new "saviour" administation would rise up to drain said swamp. The show may be so convincing as to even blur age old polarizations, borders, etc., with "one ring to unite rule them all" (couldn't resist that reference lol).

These parasites are masters of deception and know that the only way 'change' can happen is if the people accept it willingly. This change to come may seem altruistic on its surface and may well be dandy at the beginning but... Yes I realize this all sounds like the biblical Antichrist narrative...
Yeah, that seems to be the very Christian take Probably Alexandra has (ISTR I first found her via the old forum). Even someone like Ben Fulford, whose information blows every which way according to which source is feeding him which line that week, habitually returns to the idea of one (positive) faction replacing another but spinning it in a globally beneficial way.

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I do wonder if they'll portray the NWO as an organic "conspiracy theorist/truther" revolution, and most will go along with it because they've been vindicated on things like opposing the lockdowns, vaccines, etc, but only because the Covid agenda was intended to polarise people and be toppled by design, along with the current system. I also suspect the likes of Bill Gates and Big Pharma will be portrayed as representatives of the old evil capitalist system that needs replacing. This also seems to have significantly eroded concepts of race and nationality already, with people increasingly likely to side and identify with those who share their views on this than based on any other factor, which has always been essentially one of the main aims of the NWO.

This definitely fits in with the Antichrist narrative I think, as the bible says that most will worship the Antichrist and I think it's beyond doubt that many biblical narratives, among other things, are part of the globalists' playbook. I'm sure most "truthers" believe that Bill Gates or someone similar will be the "Antichrist", but that is way too obvious and predictable. In reality it'll probably be someone they see as "their guy" promoting their beliefs, and in my experience "truthers" can be quite Cult-like in their following of certain personalities. Like how Assange and Snowden strikes me as an obvious shills and NWO agents, yet I would say most of the "truther" movement wholeheartedly support these people and believe them to be genuine, and are hostile towards any view to the contrary.

Magnetic

Trusted Member
Reaction score
All of the above can be accomplished with mRNA vaccines gene therapy.

While it cannot change your DNA directly, it can do so indirectly with today's known biotech especially in light of the follow up shots.. The mRNA could be encoded to produce a CRISPR-Cas9 enzyme which is a documented tool for gene editing.

And I suspect they have undisclosed biotech that may be years ahead of even that vector. We all know the PTB are just salivating to bring about absolute control and management of what they believe is somehow rightfully their 'herd' and what better way than to cull and rewire to their specifications.

Yes the Protocols say that they will engineer chaos which will undermine every institution and political leaders, institute nihilist attacks on society, destroy religion as a belief system and then as if by a miracle a leadership will arise and the people will beg them to take power. They will be the true satanic elite, but they will be dressed as saviors.
Any ideas?
The vaccines are like a weapon with parts that will fit together in subsequent shots to create "unintended" consequences. The first shot may lower fertility. The second may seem to do nothing but the third may combine with the second shot trigger a disease like Deels, a neural disease that can only be managed by Big Pharma as a cash cow: as long as you take it you live but if you can't afford it then you become damaged and die.

Last edited:

Six

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Yes the Protocols say that they will engineer chaos which will undermine every institution and political leaders, institute nihilist attacks on society, destroy religion as a belief system and then as if by a miracle a leadership will arise and the people will beg them to take power. They will be the true satanic elite, but they will be dressed as saviors.
This should be hanging on a wall on every house for the next 30 years.

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The vaccines are like a weapon with parts that will fit together in subsequent shots to create "unintended" consequences. The first shot may lower fertility. The second may seem to do nothing but the third may combine with the second shot trigger a disease like Deels, a neural disease that can only be managed by Big Pharma as a cash cow: as long as you take it you live but if you can't afford it then you become damaged and die.
Surely even the most unaware people would start to realise they'd been conned if some years after having the vaccine they develop a serious neurological disorder that can only be managed by Big Pharma drugs, whereas those who refused it presumably would not? I'm not convinced that people removed of all hope would just passively be cash cows for Big Pharma when it's Big Pharma that damaged them in the first place.

Wouldn't that just make people completely hopeless and angry, which would likely result in a violent uprising that would bring the whole rotten lot crashing down? I'd have thought the "elites" would want to avoid such an outcome, unless the total destruction of this current civilisation is what they want and they are now at the point of trying to actively provoke the masses to do it?