Coronavirus: Possible Reset

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me that Lebanon is under particular attack, fits in with the Zionists' Greater Israel agenda.

Magnetic

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The vaccines are like a weapon with parts that will fit together in subsequent shots to create "unintended" consequences. The first shot may lower fertility. The second may seem to do nothing but the third may combine with the second shot trigger a disease like Deels, a neural disease that can only be managed by Big Pharma as a cash cow: as long as you take it you live but if you can't afford it then you become damaged and die.
Surely even the most unaware people would start to realise they'd been conned if some years after having the vaccine they develop a serious neurological disorder that can only be managed by Big Pharma drugs, whereas those who refused it presumably would not? I'm not convinced that people removed of all hope would just passively be cash cows for Big Pharma when it's Big Pharma that damaged them in the first place.

Wouldn't that just make people completely hopeless and angry, which would likely result in a violent uprising that would bring the whole rotten lot crashing down? I'd have thought the "elites" would want to avoid such an outcome, unless the total destruction of this current civilisation is what they want and they are now at the point of trying to actively provoke the masses to do it?
They don't care if a few percent know of their plans. Look how long they have bamboozled the entire world with their media-pharmaceutical-government complex. The book by WEC's chairman The Great Reset lays it out baldly. You will own nothing and be happy. You will be locked down. You will be a feudal slave and subject to their every whim. They have destroyed the small businesses of the world. They have closed the schools and kept hospitals closed because of the "pandemic". They do not fear the masses.

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The vaccines are like a weapon with parts that will fit together in subsequent shots to create "unintended" consequences. The first shot may lower fertility. The second may seem to do nothing but the third may combine with the second shot trigger a disease like Deels, a neural disease that can only be managed by Big Pharma as a cash cow: as long as you take it you live but if you can't afford it then you become damaged and die.
Surely even the most unaware people would start to realise they'd been conned if some years after having the vaccine they develop a serious neurological disorder that can only be managed by Big Pharma drugs, whereas those who refused it presumably would not? I'm not convinced that people removed of all hope would just passively be cash cows for Big Pharma when it's Big Pharma that damaged them in the first place.

Wouldn't that just make people completely hopeless and angry, which would likely result in a violent uprising that would bring the whole rotten lot crashing down? I'd have thought the "elites" would want to avoid such an outcome, unless the total destruction of this current civilisation is what they want and they are now at the point of trying to actively provoke the masses to do it?
They don't care if a few percent know of their plans. Look how long they have bamboozled the entire world with their media-pharmaceutical-government complex. The book by WEC's chairman The Great Reset lays it out baldly. You will own nothing and be happy. You will be locked down. You will be a feudal slave and subject to their every whim. They have destroyed the small businesses of the world. They have closed the schools and kept hospitals closed because of the "pandemic". They do not fear the masses.
Something I find strange is that according to the current vaccination statistics, China and Russia are not vaccinating their own people despite manufacturing and exporting vaccines to other countries, and also according to Deagel's 2025 population forecast, China and Russia are not predicted to suffer any significant population loses, while countries like the UK and US are predicted to suffer a 70-80% population reduction, and those are both countries with among the highest vaccination rates.

So if there's any truth to Deagel's forecast, it seems that the Chinese and Russians have been chosen by the "elites" to survive more or less intact, while the West especially the Anglosphere is to be utterly destroyed. Why have the Russians and Chinese been chosen to survive? Perhaps they see them as more hive like, more obedient, lower state of development so expect less, less questioning of authority? I guess the elites must regard them as more amenable and malleable to the NWO and fundamentally better and more reliable worker bees to keep around?

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
So if there's any truth to Deagel's forecast, it seems that the Chinese and Russians have been chosen by the "elites" to survive more or less intact, while the West especially the Anglosphere is to be utterly destroyed. Why have the Russians and Chinese been chosen to survive? Perhaps they see them as more hive like, more obedient, lower state of development so expect less, less questioning of authority? I guess the elites must regard them as more amenable and malleable to the NWO and fundamentally better and more reliable worker bees to keep around?

Yeah this i great point, think of how the chinese and russian people were "prepared" with communism. Like you say, the unruly parts of the russian and chinese people have already been killed, and the rest could never really recover from this trauma. This happened to some extent to the western world also, we are only a former shadow of our ancestors, but in no way comparable to the bestiality that was communism.

Last edited:

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Looks like the British government and media are pre-empting problems with the vaccine supply chain. Maybe this is the next excuse to keep the lockdown running, saying that lockdown can't be lifted because they can't get any vaccines?

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Apparently Germany has 1.2 million AstraZeneca jabs unused because Germans will only have the Pfizer and Moderna ones. Is this for real, are Germans actually that daft that they don't want to be injected with British poison yet are happy to be injected with American, and presumably Russian and Chinese poison?

I have to wonder what hope there is anywhere with petty, nationalist charged stupidity like that. Maybe a lot of Germans still think the war is on? They probably think Bomber Harris knocked it up in his lab.

Skydog

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Both of my parents are scheduled for their jabs tomorrow. My dad is 71 and my mom is 70. My mom has pretty late stage Alzheimer’s with my dad as primary (i.e. really only) caretaker - she still lives at home with him for the time being - but the clock is likely ticking pretty fast on that front based on her current condition. Clearly she is not in a position to say yes or no to anything - let alone experimental mRNA nano tech. Sadly, she just follows my dad around the house all day and only takes direction from him - she can’t be left alone at all anymore.

I’ve tried many times to have him reconsider the jab - sent him lots of great info sourced right here in this very thread. Thanks to everyone who has contributed from the bottom of my heart.

He called me this morning to say that after much consideration - including all the mainstream and non-mainstream / VAERS death stats, info, videos, warnings etc. I’ve sent him - they are proceeding to get their shots tomorrow anyways.

He doesn’t even know which brand (P / M) they are getting - whatever they have in stock tomorrow he said. Poison is as poison does I guess.

I knew I would never change his mind - his neighbor is a Doctor who said it’s safe (and has allegedly gotten it himself) vs. his son (ie me) who has never been to medical school. Checkmate.

The worst part is that we (me, my wife & 3 young girls - his only grand children) live an hour away and have been visiting them almost non stop each and every Sunday since this epic C-harade began a year ago to help out / give him a break watching my mom for a few hours.

In a situation where grandparents are lucky enough to see their grandkids in person on a regular basis (maskless as well for the most part - which I am very proud of as I’m sure what’s left of my mom’s Alzheimer’s addled brain must be like why the eff are all these idiots around town wearing stupid masks each and every day...what the hell happened to society!) - the sad irony is that the almighty Vax may actually result in my parents seeing LESS of their grandkids as opposed to more - depending on how poisonous it actually turns out to be.

Only time will tell.

Skydog

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Skydog. If I may make so bold, you have done all you can. I salute you and your bravery in sharing with us.
I am not on any traditional social media (except YT if that counts) and this is the only forum I actively participate in. Perhaps my last post was a smidge over the sharing line, but what can I say? I just feel comfortable here in our cozy little club!

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Skydog. If I may make so bold, you have done all you can. I salute you and your bravery in sharing with us.
I am not on any traditional social media (except YT if that counts) and this is the only forum I actively participate in. Perhaps my last post was a smidge over the sharing line, but what can I say? I just feel comfortable here in our cozy little club!
Not at all, the more info that we can accumulate the more informed decisions we can make of our own!

Fortuna Fled

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Skydog, my heart goes out to you and I wish you the best. As kd-755 said, you’ve tried, and that’s all you can do. I’m terribly sad for your mom, but mostly for your dad who has the enormous burden of caring for her, and I bet this was a very hard decision for him to take. Maybe, just maybe, they will be okay. There has to be some mercy left for good people with kind hearts.

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
They do not fear the masses.
Or more accurately, they don't fear masses of sheep. Now if those masses were wolves... and this leads us to what stolen history is about.
Both of my parents are scheduled for their jabs tomorrow. My dad is 71 and my mom is 70. My mom has pretty late stage Alzheimer’s with my dad as primary (i.e. really only) caretaker - she still lives at home with him for the time being - but the clock is likely ticking pretty fast on that front based on her current condition. Clearly she is not in a position to say yes or no to anything - let alone experimental mRNA nano tech. Sadly, she just follows my dad around the house all day and only takes direction from him - she can’t be left alone at all anymore.

I’ve tried many times to have him reconsider the jab - sent him lots of great info sourced right here in this very thread. Thanks to everyone who has contributed from the bottom of my heart.

He called me this morning to say that after much consideration - including all the mainstream and non-mainstream / VAERS death stats, info, videos, warnings etc. I’ve sent him - they are proceeding to get their shots tomorrow anyways.

He doesn’t even know which brand (P / M) they are getting - whatever they have in stock tomorrow he said. Poison is as poison does I guess.

I knew I would never change his mind - his neighbor is a Doctor who said it’s safe (and has allegedly gotten it himself) vs. his son (ie me) who has never been to medical school. Checkmate.

The worst part is that we (me, my wife & 3 young girls - his only grand children) live an hour away and have been visiting them almost non stop each and every Sunday since this epic C-harade began a year ago to help out / give him a break watching my mom for a few hours.

In a situation where grandparents are lucky enough to see their grandkids in person on a regular basis (maskless as well for the most part - which I am very proud of as I’m sure what’s left of my mom’s Alzheimer’s addled brain must be like why the eff are all these idiots around town wearing stupid masks each and every day...what the hell happened to society!) - the sad irony is that the almighty Vax may actually result in my parents seeing LESS of their grandkids as opposed to more - depending on how poisonous it actually turns out to be.

Only time will tell.
I sympathize with you as I am experiencing the same situation with my uncle and aunt. My aunt got the jab already, she's been bedridden since, and my uncle is still going for his despite all the info I have been presenting to him.

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Now the Queen has implored people to get vaccinated, saying they're "selfish" if they don't. Meanwhile Queen of Germany Mutti Merkel has publicly stated she will not take the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine yesterday. So just what is going on here? Oxford/AstraZeneca good enough for Brits but not for Germans and other Europeans?

I still think the British are clearly the real target here, apparently along with other Anglo countries like the US judging by their vaccination stats.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9301373/Queen-intervenes-vaccine-rollout-encourage-Britons-jabbed.html

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Source

That is a shocking admission.
This makes me more inclined to think this whole agenda is intended to unravel by design and result in a big public backlash against the corrupt system, Big Pharma and "capitalism" and against establishment "fall guys" like Bill Gates and George Soros, at which point they'll usher in the NWO as being the solution.

I don't believe that establishment and judicial system is that hapless and incompetent that they would carry out hundreds of prosecutions incorrectly, I think they've done that deliberately to discredit the system and set it up for a public backlash and collapse. Or perhaps to imply that the English legal system itself is fundamentally sound and fair, it's the people in power administrating it who are the problem? I wouldn't be surprised if they intend to retain English law as the basis of the NWO system, so they would want to imply that it is a fair and effective legal system even if the current overall system is not.