Coronavirus: Possible Reset

Vagabond

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: Sorry, I find that really funny - someone is always predicting something on here, whether it's a plague of aliens riding a comet or the next reset, blah, blah blah.

It's so easy to get caught up in all the 'scientific' gobbledegook which sounds soooo scary because that's exactly what it's designed to do. Meanwhile, like in Spain, they increase the price of electricity by 44%, increase VAT to 28%, give all the convicted ETA murderers a free pardon, reopen the pay booths on all the toll roads that were paid for years ago and reduce the speed limits on all the normal ones, etc,. etc., every day the PTBs take away some more human rights and raise the cost of living because no one is paying attention!
oh this is for sure a part of it, for sure. im paying attention very much. every crappy tax, price hike or missing service is now blamed on covid. its ridiculous. on the plane, the airlines told me my child wasnt getting the childs meal included in the flight booking, because of covid.
but we could buy something... i guess covid only infects free meals

but i do think there is more to it, its really the greatest deception ever played and it has many facets and it was planned long ago.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I have banned @sandokhan from replying in this thread. He will get his own thread where he can post whatever he wants, and if people want to read it or contribute, they can. He is not able to participate in a meaningful discussion and exchange of arguments, and for a monologue he can use his own thread.

I also want to remind everyone that this thread is an experiment - since it's off-topic to the site. The quality of discussion has went down during the last weeks.

What we want to do in this thread is post data and information to create a better understanding about covid. We don't want to post personal ramblings.

Akanah

Reaction score
Meanwhile many of my family or friends (about 50 people) had corona but weren´t dead. Some of them
get vaccinated and weren´t also dead. This could you take in your statistics for this thread.

Vagabond

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile many of my family or friends (about 50 people) had corona but weren´t dead. Some of them
get vaccinated and weren´t also dead. This could you take in your statistics for this thread.
Well this is interesting. I have met many who say the same for sure.

In Italy I am observing an interesting phenomenon which makes me think very much that the "vaccine" uptake is nowhere near what they say it is.
I have gotten in conversation with quite a few people, business owners mostly, since I returned about the covid, and the restrictions, and the vaccine.
All have admitted to me, that they think something is wrong with the story being sold. Most think its about crashing the economy.
And then at some point in conversation, they all ask me, will I take the "vaccine".
When I say no, they all say same, never, they will never take it, they dont trust it. But that everyone else around them all are going to take it. So I start to wonder if in fact everyone is saying they are going to take it to each other, because they are scared to admit they dont want to take it. Basically, that they are lying to be safe. And that actually not so many are into taking it .
I dont mask up outside unlike 99 percent, so maybe thats what makes me a safe person to talk to for them.
But it does seems odd, if everyone were actually going to get it, that I would just magically keep running into the .1 percent that isnt going to get it.
I mean, how statistically likely is that?

Akanah

Reaction score
What is with the antibiotika-crisis ? In many food-products are to much antibiotika and scienctist have warned about a antibiotika-resistance.
People which take deliberately not antibiotika and are eating healthy food (without chemical substance) maybe had milder symptoms of corona. Myself deliberately had not use antibiotika during diseases and had a milder course of corona.

ThreeSocks

Trusted Member
Reaction score
i dont. viral shedding after vaccination is real. and its made problems before

I'm not suggesting shedding isn't real. My knowledge of viruses ends at colds and cold sores. I'm just suggesting that it's a good point of division. They're already terrified of us. Can't hurt to have us terrified too.

Lili Kat

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Todavía no tengo los enlaces relevantes, pero parece que hay grafeno en las vacunas CV, lo que explica la atracción magnética de los recién vacunados. Aparentemente es el metal más ligero y conductor / magnético conocido.

El óxido de grafeno funcionalizado sirve como un nuevo nano-adyuvante de vacuna para la estimulación robusta de la inmunidad celular - PubMed

I have also read that the inoculated people do not have graphene, they could have the implantation of nanobots made with cadmium arsenide, which is equal to graphene in its properties.

This can be molded in 3D, whereas graphene cannot, it is an atom-thick sheet.

But they are just as strong and magnetic. Cadmium arsenide nanobots generate electricity from the splitting of photons.

While they are under the skin they receive UVB rays that make them self-sufficient batteries. Nanobots are field receptors for low-frequency waves.

These waves are what regulate emotions in the CNS.

They must go to Oxford because this material was developed there and is now used in the pharmaceutical industry. Stanford and Berkeley are also involved.

That is why super-low temperatures are maintained, to keep the material inactive since it reacts to heat by functioning as a superconductor and this can reduce the possibility of fusion in living tissue.

Silent Bob

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Did anyone here predict the COCO's appearance prior to December 2019?

No, I don't think anyone did specifically.

However, many did predict the events which are currently happening, i.e. everything to do with 'the new normal' and a reset event of some sort. Max Igan for instance has been talking about 2020 for a number of years now, he did not predict what the event would be, just that it would become very clear that it was being implemented around this time. He kepy talking about 20/20 vision and how all would become clear in 2020, so that's not bad prediction.

For me, I also expected everything that is happening now, as many of us did, but I didn't know when it would all happen, just that it was coming soon! I was talking about a reset of the global economy back in 2010 ish, which would be accompanied by all the 'new normal' things we are seeing now regarding surveillance, less freedom, cash less etc, etc, etc. What I didn't predict was the nature of the event, I was expecting the excuse to be terrorism as they were really ramping up the whole 'Prevent' propaganda campaign, or even a full on third world war to justify this removal of freedoms. I don't know why I never considered that a pandemic would be used until it was happening!

Still the actual event is really just a distraction for what they always planned, it doesn't ultimately matter whether thay used a pandemic, war/terrorism, alien invasion or asteroid collision as an excuse, it's all the plans being rolled out that we need to worry about the most!

fabiorem

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I have also read that the inoculated people do not have graphene, they could have the implantation of nanobots made with cadmium arsenide, which is equal to graphene in its properties.

Isn't arsenide highly toxic to the blood? This might explain the blood clots.
The State is literally poisoning the population.

Tudor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Sorry if you consider this a spam, but I have personally tested a freshly jabbed friend with a magnet and it does not stick. Pfizer, first dose 5 days ago.
I find it really fascinating how many fake videos there are about it. I wonder who and why produces them.

Knowncitizen

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I completely share Kd- 755's view. No viruses, no flesh known dead people, no bad vaccine reactions, I am yet to test someone jubajabed with magnet, but a friend of mine told me - no magnetism. Seems like all is fake. I do not know about this spike protein either.
I also think all this shedding bs is partly to give unvaxed a reason to avoid jibajubed people who will also avoid us thus segregate the society even in a better way.
Try this, take a small object like a coin that you know sticks to a magnet and place it approximately half way along your left collarbone, does it stick? Try the right one. I haven't had a any Covid vax and a canadian nickel or my house key sticks to both of my collar bones.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The CORONAVIRUS circus - Page 57 - Cluesforum—Exposing Mass Deception

Screenshot 2021-06-07 at 19.48.11.png

Lili Kat

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Isn't arsenide highly toxic to the blood? This might explain the blood clots.
The State is literally poisoning the population.

This substance is introduced through PCR, people not vaccinated with PCR carried out have magnetized paranalases, face, forehead, etc. They need that to go directly to the brain, throwing it through the nose is a direct route.

In Spain they are putting it in all vaccines, including children's, epidurals, blood tests, PCR, it seems that it is in all needles.
If you have recently vaccinated children you should check it out. Here the children are magnetized by PCR and vaccines.

It seems that this substance is wrapped in a nano lipid capsule (fat) that protects it, this fat would be dissolved by alcohol (solvent), hence closing the bars, nightlife, hospitality, which is where you drink. If that capsule is destroyed, the macrophages do their job and expel those nano-shit. They say that you cannot drink for two months after injecting the vaccine because "it can lose its effect".

We are now investigating the economic interests of the vaccine industry with the graphene industry. As always the connections are everywhere. GRAPHENE FLAGSHIP´S Executives are executuves too of ASTRAZENECA.

The Turkish Minister of Industry and Technology, Mustafa Varank, reported on Tuesday that Turkish scientists are already working with the nanotechnology company Nanografi to develop an intranasal vaccine against the coronavirus, the first in the country.

I think it is nano-graphene, now they are working on intranasal vaccines because it will go directly to the brain. The Turkish company name says it all.

Turquía anuncia el desarrollo de una vacuna intranasal contra el coronavirus
Sorry if you consider this a spam, but I have personally tested a freshly jabbed friend with a magnet and it does not stick. Pfizer, first dose 5 days ago.
I find it really fascinating how many fake videos there are about it. I wonder who and why produces them.

My uncle with the first dose of Pfizer did not magnetize, yes when he put the second. I think the pharmacy would be interested in making fake videos to mix them with the real ones, but personally I can tell you that it is true, the skin rips any metal out of your hands and the magnetic and electric field can be measured. Waite he gets the second dose and checks again. Some people magnetize on the first one. This is really an experiment and nobody knows what they are injecting into their veins.

Last edited:

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I still think the true psy-op is what follows after covid. Many people are on the verge of mental breakdown due to the lockdown measures. maybe it will get worse for another year or so, but I think we will see an end to covid during the next years, after which they will install their new world order system, without regional governments, etc.

Maybe they 'vaccinate' 1-2 billion people to severe the connection to their soul, to create mindless bio-robots. Maybe they kill a couple hundred million. But this is not the final goal.

Think about it, how would you react if suddenly there is a 'global' resistance against the covid measures, against all the corrupt governments?

it still needs to get a bit worse, with economies almost collapsing, etc., but this is what will come.
  • universal basic income
  • dissolution of all border and nation states
  • blockchain-based digital world-currency
  • blockchain-based identitiy verification (mark of the beast)
  • eco-fascism

The PTB are just waiting long enough until they see that there is enough suffering to destroy the old system. The system all of us actually want to see go. People like us need to be careful not to cheer for the new system. This will be the real slavery, but it will feel like freedom first. Except you need to sign a 'contract' to live in the new system.

You can never get people with fear. Only for some time. The only purpose of fear is to create a temporary shock to the system so that you can install the real 'virus'. Fear is only necessary to deconstruct the old system, to destroy the roots of the past. Such a shock is limited to a couple years.

When covid is over in 1-3 years, people will start to experience a new sense of freedom and feeling alive, and this feeling will be used against them.

When you look at the topic of the 1000-year reign of Christ as discussed by Conspiracy-R-Us and others, and the little season (250 years) of Satan, combine it with a reset in around 1800, and then it becomes likely that the dark ages are going to end very soon. Which means evil will finally lose this war that has been waging for thousands of years on earth. Actually this is why this place exists in the first place, to trap evil, and destroy it (at least according to Zoroastrian thought). Zoroastrianism states that earth was created to eventually destroy evil alltogether. Evil got tricked into accepting the rules of the game, because it thought it could outplay god. This means that once this entire drama is over, there will be no evil anymore. We are so much influenced by mysticistic and esoteric ideas that evil is always necessary that it's difficult to even think about a life without evil, but it's probably the natural state of being.

Is it possible that covid is an unexpected counter-measure by the PTB because they did not expect people to wake up? For the last 20 years, people have been waking up to the truth more and more. If this is the case, the most important short-term goal would be to eliminate the influx of godly energies into the realm, which can be done via separating the soul from the body, since god acts through humans.

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Apologies if this has already been posted but I happened upon it this morning.

While the focus has been largely on vaccines, you might have also heard Pfizer is trialling a pill to treat Covid-19. It almost sounds too good to be true. Indeed, the results are very preliminary — but it's a promising approach. Where most antiviral agents we've tried to treat Covid-19 target the inflammatory and immune response resulting from infection, Pfizer's pill directly targets SARS-CoV-2 — the virus itself
Could a simple pill beat Covid-19?

FAELAGUM

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I still think the true psy-op is what follows after covid. Many people are on the verge of mental breakdown due to the lockdown measures. maybe it will get worse for another year or so, but I think we will see an end to covid during the next years, after which they will install their new world order system, without regional governments, etc.

Maybe they 'vaccinate' 1-2 billion people to severe the connection to their soul, to create mindless bio-robots. Maybe they kill a couple hundred million. But this is not the final goal.

Think about it, how would you react if suddenly there is a 'global' resistance against the covid measures, against all the corrupt governments?

it still needs to get a bit worse, with economies almost collapsing, etc., but this is what will come.
  • universal basic income
  • eco-fascism

The PTB are just waiting long enough until they see that there is enough suffering to destroy the old system. The system all of us actually want to see go. People like us need to be careful not to cheer for the new system. This will be the real slavery, but it will feel like freedom first. Except you need to sign a 'contract' to live in the new system.

You can never get people with fear. Only for some time. The only purpose of fear is to create a temporary shock to the system so that you can install the real 'virus'. Fear is only necessary to deconstruct the old system, to destroy the roots of the past. Such a shock is limited to a couple years.

What sources do you have or do you predict this based on your viewpoint of current events? It seems to me Pres. Trump has the might to stop the blockchain-technocrats attempt to overthrow the dollar with bitcoin. All in all, Pres. Trump and pentagon still have power to ensure the freedoms of our lives for future generations to come. At least two generations. Pres. Trump together with the Pentagon still have thirty years, at least!

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score

• universal basic income
  • eco-fascism

When covid is over in 1-3 years, people will start to experience a new sense of freedom and feeling alive, and this feeling will be used against them.

When you look at the topic of the 1000-year reign of Christ as discussed by Conspiracy-R-Us and others, and the little season (250 years) of Satan, combine it with a reset in around 1800, and then it becomes likely that the dark ages are going to end very soon. Which means evil will finally lose this war that has been waging for thousands of years on earth. Actually this is why this place exists in the first place, to trap evil, and destroy it (at least according to Zoroastrian thought). Zoroastrianism states that earth was created to eventually destroy evil alltogether. Evil got tricked into accepting the rules of the game, because it thought it could outplay god. This means that once this entire drama is over, there will be no evil anymore. We are so much influenced by mysticistic and esoteric ideas that evil is always necessary that it's difficult to even think about a life without evil, but it's probably the natural state of being.

Is it possible that covid is an unexpected counter-measure by the PTB because they did not expect people to wake up? For the last 20 years, people have been waking up to the truth more and more. If this is the case, the most important short-term goal would be to eliminate the influx of godly energies into the realm, which can be done via separating the soul from the body, since god acts through humans.

Whilst I agree with some of this, there is one major factor that.s missing - consent. To bring any of this about will require majority consent, in my opinion. The psy-op element is to facilitate consent.

On another note, the 'new-normal' is being championed and pressed hard by banks and government departments. In Spain it's almost impossible to walk into a bank and be attended unless you have an appointment. Even with that, many banks are only open 2 days a week now. If you can get inside, they will not have any dealings with cash. Government offices are the same - you cannot get inside without an appointment. The internet facilities for making appointments are an abomination with Capcha checks and missing pages. The centre of the town where near I am is now like a ghost town, with abandoned small businesses dotted amongst the closed and barricaded banks - this is what the Plandemic has achieved so far.

Now, to participate in this disgusting mockery of a society, you must have a smartphone, an internet connection and a credit/debit card and you must have the means to pay for them.

Lili Kat

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Materials For COVID-19 - Nanografi

So far, no evident treatment or vaccine has been suggested for the treatment of COVID-19 except for some conventionally used medication used to improve the immune system. However, the interesting and surprising properties of chemical compounds, especially nanodrugs can significantly contribute not only to the medicine and pharmaceutics, but they can also emerge is promising solutions to stop the deadly COVID-19 outbreak across the world.
There is a hope that nanoparticles can make a change due to their size and intensified properties induced by the severe increase in surface area to volume ratio. The coronavirus structure reveals similarities with nanoparticles. The idea is nanoscale particles, as small as the virus, can interact with spike proteins or bind to them with the consequent disruption of the viral structure through applying electromagnetic radiation mainly infrared light. The resulting structural destruction can suppress the ability of the virus and its genome to multiply and reproduce within a host.
Nanoparticles can be modified/functionalized to attack a particular or a rage of viruses, bacteria and other pathogens. Considering their size, modified nanoparticles can move through the body in bloodstream without causing problems or disrupting other functions, especially those that engage in human immune system and can remain much longer in the body to detect viruses.

© 2021 Nanografi Nano Technology.

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
the virus, can interact with spike proteins or bind to them with the consequent disruption of the viral structure through applying electromagnetic radiation mainly infrared light.
But what else can infra-red disrupt I wonder. Can it also program change in thinking?
Explains to me now why they fitted so called thermometers to shop doors etc early on in the plandemic.
Non-contact Temperature Assessment Devices During COVID-19

Users who are viewing this thread