Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Vagabond

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
and,

Firstly, I'm not talking down to you and I appreciate all that you have contributed to the forum. As you said, you have been a long-term contributing member and you certainly deserve respect as we all do.

If there is a consensus (there may be one to a small extent), it is based on the research I mentioned which was read, watched, listened to and contemplated on be those who adhere to this 'consensus'.

Engaging in debate regarding this is healthy and welcome, but by only using your personal view without quoting any references to info which gives rise to that view, does not allow anyone to debate you based on your sources and reasoning, and must automatically debate your ideas, making the debate more personal for you.

The so-called consensus is nothing more than individuals whom, having processed all the information regarding the subject in this forum and elsewhere, have put the pieces together to draw the same conclusions.

Does this mean that this is the sacred cow? By no means. What it does mean is that if you do not agree with this 'consensus' you are free to change it by;

- adding new info for consideration
- disqualifying the info used to derive the 'consensus' by adding valid contrary info

Had you done this, we would not be having this discussion.

I understand what you are saying and I think most of us would prefer to be able to base our understanding on personal experiences but we would only know a fraction of what we know if this was indeed the case. If we can't SHARE knowledge without having to personally experience it all, we would advance very slowly as a society.

I can't comment on your observations but I can on mine. I have also come across individuals in my circle of acquaintances who have taken a similar stance to you. There MUST be SOMETHING.

The possibilities are many. The discussion is open. But to try and understand the cause and effect we must ask the obvious questions and process the answers;

How, where did they get sick?
What were their symptoms?
What medical, psychological tests did they have? What were the results?
In case of death, was there an autopsy? What were the results?
Were they given drugs? What kind?
Did they receive treatments? When, what and how much?
Were they wearing masks over long periods?
Did they have any disposition to certain types of illness?

I hope you agree, these can all be contributing factors and pieces of the puzzle.

Come on, as a long-term member you know better. Going with consensus is not what gets others to take you seriously. A parrot can go along with consensus. :)

As mentioned, a sincere hypothesis with supported references is all it takes.

SOMETHING is going on. People having personal experiences ARE helping to put the pieces of the puzzle together, like the many videos, comments of personal experiences posted in this thread.

And the second part of your sentence..... NO.
Once again you are putting words in other people's mouth, this time mine.

I surmised that you haven't read, watched all of the info in this thread entirely based on your lack of effort to counter the info you don't agree with, in your own words with your own reasoning, backed by the references that caused you to form your point of view.

Even though you ARE writing in a way which you claimed I did (condescending towards the other), I do not feel that your time here is done unless you continue to feel that way.

Take the time to read over the sequence of posts which have brought us to this, consider all that has been said objectively and if you would like to advance your point of view, do so showing your ability for critical thinking by;

- adding new info for consideration
- disqualifying the info used to derive the 'consensus' by adding valid contrary info

and please refrain from condescending comments in future.
Thank you for the reply. I will try to be a bit clearer, and less triggered.

I do feel I have added some interesting new info this last week. I have been away, and on my return found some new scientific theories about prions and the spike protein in the "vaccines" and the supposed viral genome sequence. And about prion mis-folding that could turn out to be quite disastrous for us all.

I posted them. I dont think anyone read them, at least no one commented on them at all. I wanted discussion, I got silence.

I do start to question wether the covid viral genome posted online by china in the beginning was real. It seems from things Im reading that its quite possible it was faked, and everything built off of it, especially the "vaccines", are in fact made to harm us. And that this was done purposely. I do not think China is the only enemy, I think the big players "are all in it together", and it was done with full consent of all the major countries.

I also posted about my very real, very weird symptoms, without stating exactly what they were, going away when I left Europe for Africa, and returning on my return. Now I will be clearer. These are skin symptoms. They did not exist in Africa, They did not exist before this crap came out in the media, and I suspect they are the reason antiparasite drugs are being used for treatment of this supposed "virus". Both drugs, ivermectin, and Hydroxychloroquine are used on a routine basis in Africa. Could we posit this is a parasite, rather than a virus? Quite possible. Funny though, if you read and research online about why these drugs would work on a "virus" you get no answers. Frustrating to say the least.

Funnily, one symptom bundled with covid, and in fact the "vaccine", which is supposed infertility, specifically no or irregular menstruation, went away particularly on my RETURN. And even stranger, the same exact loss of menstruation happened a year ago, starting in December lasting until May. So two time, over the covid calamity at the exact same time frame, and now many are experiencing it. Seems VERY odd to me.

BUT I begin to believe, because I am paying very close attention, that in fact this was not just a geographic change that made it come back , but something to do with the moon, magnetism and maybe the coming pole shift hypothesis. This coincides with the odd changes I have seen with the moon since this whole farce started. I think it is very interesting that the moon has been so strange and enormous, and The almost electric humming coming from it, ect. For the exact same period both years that heavy lockdowns happened in the northern hemisphere. Could this all have something to do with the moon? The heavens? The earth changes? Possibly.
I am not the only one to notice the strangeness of the moon during this period.

Could they be blaming real effects that are happening to humans around the world in certain places on a "virus" that are actually to do with this stuff? Oh its likely!

I use reddit a lot. Unlike some i do believe that there is a lot of good information to be found there, if you sift though the sludge. I follow a few quite well informed users, who have some pretty good scientific backgrounds and question the whole narrative a lot.

Unfortunately, I am pretty sure a lot in this thread do not bother to read or sift through the papers, information or postings I make here. There is no discussion of them. Just being told there is no virus, viruses dont exist, illness is in the mind ect is not discussion of the issues I am raising.

This gets very frustrating.

I dont think the information I am zoning in on is necessarily wrong. It is part of a bigger puzzle, and we need to work together to tease out the threads...

I do read others links and input. I would like if some read mine.
I don't have the relevant links yet, but seems there is graphene in the CV vaccines, which accounts for the magnetic attraction of the recently vaccinated. Apparently it's the lightest and most conductive/magnetic metal known.

Functionalized graphene oxide serves as a novel vaccine nano-adjuvant for robust stimulation of cellular immunity - PubMed
This is also stuff I have been researching.

An interesting fact that there were so many unrelated articles about magnets in the mainstream news during the time the magnet challenge was trending . This is a common tactic. They control the search results this way

NHS calls for ban on toy neodymium magnets amid child safety fears

FDA Warns of Potential Effects of Magnets in Cell Phones and Smartwatches - In Compliance Magazine

Cell phone, smartwatch magnets may disturb pacemakers, other implanted devices: FDA

Doctors in London report fivefold increase in children swallowing magnets

Mind-boggling magnets could unlock plentiful power

I tend to think maybe even the magnet challenge with the vaccines was a distraction from the real story, which is maybe the one about magneto, posted earlier in this thread.

Genetically engineered 'Magneto' protein remotely controls brain and behaviour

What is your opinion of this:

You are being redirected...

The hypothesis that only the Moderna vaccine has some type of antidote for the next pathogenic agent.
Interesting theories. I am reading through it now, its very long!

I think this is quite a possible thought. BUT, I still think part of every reset, there are free thinkers who are allowed to escape the reset. So I think there are some people who will be naturally immune if this is true what you linked.

I have to think this. I cant think only vaccine wanting zombies are wanted. Maybe for transhumanist drones for the elite, but I also think there needs to be some biologically pure outliers that will be allowed to try and survive. This is really survival of the fittest at its purest. If you were smart enough to drop out, and smart enough to survive whats coming, you probably are worth letting live. There wont be many of you, so you wont be a threat. Just my speculation.

Last edited:

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
If there was a virus, there would be no need for wall to wall propaganda, you would not need to be convinced of it's existence.

Get off the mainstream and have a look beyond, Telegram is one of the last one not owned by the big six so not yet victim of the censorship.

The magnet sticking to folks is getting debunked as a parlour trick that is being promoted on the big six, remember they only allow you to see what they want you to see.

No virus means the vax is what is doing damage, also means the shedding is horse dung, cos if viruses worked they would not need the vax, the shedding story is IMO to get people who are on the fence to throw the towel in, you know cos if the vaxxed are shedding there is just no hope and we may as well get the vax.

I spent a good few months between July and Oct last year driving for a charity that had me going around to hospitals, old folks homes, rehabs and hospices, the one thing they all had in common were they were, excuse the pun, dead, the only time there was a bit of activity was when they had a film crew in to catch some nurses dancing, this was just before we got another lockdown to "prevent a medical and moral disaster for the NHS"

Vagabond

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
If there was a virus, there would be no need for wall to wall propaganda, you would not need to be convinced of it's existence.

Get off the mainstream and have a look beyond, Telegram is one of the last one not owned by the big six so not yet victim of the censorship.

The magnet sticking to folks is getting debunked as a parlour trick that is being promoted on the big six, remember they only allow you to see what they want you to see.

No virus means the vax is what is doing damage, also means the shedding is horse dung, cos if viruses worked they would not need the vax, the shedding story is IMO to get people who are on the fence to throw the towel in, you know cos if the vaxxed are shedding there is just no hope and we may as well get the vax.

I spent a good few months between July and Oct last year driving for a charity that had me going around to hospitals, old folks homes, rehabs and hospices, the one thing they all had in common were they were, excuse the pun, dead, the only time there was a bit of activity was when they had a film crew in to catch some nurses dancing, this was just before we got another lockdown to "prevent a medical and moral disaster for the NHS"
Well I guess that the intended effect of virus shedding narrative making people uptake the vax more is not working. At least with me, and anyone else I know.

I also know there was a bunch of fake hospital stuff last year. In Italia, they had empty ambulances driving around with sirens terrorising people for effect. This year it was in India.

However, it does not mean that something we all picked up or were given, (and believe me, they no longer need to inject you with a vaccine to spread something to you, thats clear,) is not a sleeper.

Just cause nothing big has happened yet, it certainly does not mean it wont. I think hubris and being totally sure there is nothing to it can get us in trouble too. The false plays were just too obvious for it not to meant to be noticed by questioners.

Anyways, I believe the people who didnt consume mainstream news or buy the plandemic but still have some strange health problems. I am one of them.
and maybe the vaccines are just truly live trials to perfect the biosynthesis thats coming. we are just literally lab rats for elites. They dont care if we live or die from it, because they wont share what they create out of these trials, once they have perfected it.

Thats possibly what the whole thing has been about and possibly the effects that were attributed to covid, were actually from earlier trials of these therapies.

I mean, no one really thinks these mrna therapies were invented in 6 months do they? They have probably been in the wild for much longer.

Also, Im quite sure if I was an elite, I wouldnt kill off Africans. They are literally the strongest race. someone needs to mine those rare earth metals for them for the foreseeable future. That would be foolish to erase the future slave class. I dont think the non use of the new vaccines there is an accident.

Below link Lifted from a post on reddit.... read it or dont :)

"U.S. AIR FORCE U.S. Air Force Global Futures Report: Alternative Futures of Geopolitical Competition in a Post-COVID-19 World March 14, 2021

2035 – The new “Great Powers” are those states that have achieved superior levels of bio-resiliency vis-à-vis their peer competitors.

Dynamic changes in immunity and genetic variability have transformed the way we manage and protect both intellectual and human capital. During the previous decade (2020-2030), national security has come to be re-defined as a continuous maintenance of national bio-data stockpiles—this is now as important as projecting military power. Developments such as real-time contact tracing, genetic profiling, pattern-of-life analysis for contagion, and AI-enhanced heuristics enable this new reality.

A new security threshold has also been crossed—many in the biosynthesis industry now argue that the human ecosystem can be programmed, not just predicted. Anticipatory and engineered health platforms are the new norm, powered by advances in CRISPR technology, real-time body/population simulations, and the computing power of quantum processors. More importantly, underlying medical conditions that contribute to morbidity can now be modified. Retroviral biomedia enables us to copy and paste existing immunities in national populations within a period of weeks or months—rather than years and/or decades. Genetic and metabolic population management as well as strategic communications are now facilitated via continental-scale infrastructures across human-machine interfaces. Some societal groups—for religious or ideological reasons—refuse to be part of the human bio-security network. But fatality rates among those without access to health informatics and immunity modulation are comparable to Europe during the Middle Ages."

U.S. Air Force Global Futures Report: Alternative Futures of Geopolitical Competition in a Post-COVID-19 World | Public Intelligence

Last edited:

Lili Kat

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Covid vaccinated people have been injected with graphene nanoparticles. Checked on all covid vaccines. It is not known exactly what this produces but it can be observed that they alter electric fields or induce magnetism. Magnetic and non-magnetic metals are being attracted to their arms and other areas of the body.
They are putting the same in the PCR tests, also in vaccines for influenza, hepatitis B, epidurals ...
The objective is supposed to be to launch these particles into the brain, they are working on a vaccine that is inhaled through the nose, the trip would be direct.
The best source of information is a twitch channel in Spanish @laquintacolumna.
However, it is something that you can see for yourself. If the arm does not "magnetize" try neck, back, head, nose for PRC... Sometimes you have to leave the metal object for a while and the vaccinated person feels something that runs their arm and the "magnetism" acts.
You can also check it with a magnetic field meter.
Sadly true.

E.Bearclaw

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Covid vaccinated people have been injected with graphene nanoparticles. Checked on all covid vaccines. It is not known exactly what this produces but it can be observed that they alter electric fields or induce magnetism. Magnetic and non-magnetic metals are being attracted to their arms and other areas of the body.
They are putting the same in the PCR tests, also in vaccines for influenza, hepatitis B, epidurals ...
The objective is supposed to be to launch these particles into the brain, they are working on a vaccine that is inhaled through the nose, the trip would be direct.
The best source of information is a twitch channel in Spanish @laquintacolumna.
However, it is something that you can see for yourself. If the arm does not "magnetize" try neck, back, head, nose for PRC... Sometimes you have to leave the metal object for a while and the vaccinated person feels something that runs their arm and the "magnetism" acts.
You can also check it with a magnetic field meter.
Sadly true.

I think they are at least thinking of putting it in masks as well.

Graphene in Masks

"This entrepreneur claims his graphene-silver-coated masks kill coronavirus"​

I personally have no idea how you kill something that is never alive, like a virus. But if the headline says graphene can do so, then I am sure they know more than I (I am not sure. I did actually email another company to query this with them, and their response was that, they use non Scientific language for the laymen).

Strange of course how this graphene "kills a virus", but also is used to test for it in a PCR. You would think the PCR's would be advertised as killing the virus, but then one would not get the vaccine, which also (according to your post has graphene in also). As Liam Gallagher once sung, D'ya know what I graphene?

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I agree with the assessment that so far, its not been a VIRUS PANDEMIC. But I maintain there is something that is making certain people quite ill,

This has been the 'fly in the ointment' for me. From the outset I have been convinced that the pandemic is a hoax and 'the virus' is fictitious. However, I have a relative who has been quite seriously affected with recurring physical symptoms since the beginning of the debacle. She also knows people who live in the same general area as she does who have also reported the same recurring physical symptoms. This, of course, was slightly annoying as far as my "I've got it all sussed" attitude was concerned, but ignoring it was just stupid.

This relative is someone who I take seriously and who is not prone to exaggeration or hypochondria. Furthermore, she is or rather was, an 'abductee' and she also believes that the virus and pandemic are a vast hoax. This made me wonder if there is some kind of psychic or spiritual angle to what's going on, whereby those of a certain psychic disposition are being affected in a manner that produces these physical symptoms. I don't have the means to be able to prove this one way or another*, so it remains a theory alongside the possibility that the symptoms are the result of modifications to the local physical environment in order to promote the general perception of a 'virus'. (* Although her symptoms have eased since we gifted her a Shungite pendant.)

Anyway, I agree totally that there is "something that is making certain people quite ill" and it's not just fear or anything else psychosomatic.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
For me I am just tired of it.
There is no way to verify any of the numbers, statistics, science, claims for anything connected to the COCO.
Of all the people I know in the flesh only one has 'had it' and he had no symptoms and the COCO was only 'discovered' because the entire family was tested after one of them was tested at work or school, sorry cannot remember which.
He stayed inside for fourteen days and was not re-tested neither were any of the family.
Of all those I know in the flesh who have mentioned the jibjabjob none of them have died.
One had aching arms on jibjabjob one and the skin on her legs and arms came out in itchy blotches. Jibjabjob two didn't affect her in the slightest.
And that is is for in the flesh knowledge.

On the hoof knowledge is I have been visiting two shops since the media broke the COCO story and 'measures were taken'. I have not complied with any of them in any way and have had no sickness or illness.
None of the staff in either establishment has gone off work for anything other than a positive COCO test which they self reported so swinging the lead is likely to play a part in the people going off work.
I know of no-one who has been killed by either COCO or jibjabjob.

Through a good friend who works at the local NHS Emporium I know it has never been under pressure since COCO measures began.
This was backed up by another very good friend who retired in 2019 and stays in contact with the people he used to work with.

What any of this means I have no idea and frankly couldn't care less. I used to but after digging as deep as I can into the existence of viruses and discovering they do not exist everything based upon the assumption they exist falls apart. The idea that vaccines are somehow superior to the mind and body is frankly snake oil territory.

Edit to add.
I only posted this comment as my post count hit the magic 666 number and I know some folks in these parts fret about such things!

Last edited:

sandokhan

Trusted Member
Reaction score
So I think there are some people who will be naturally immune if this is true what you linked.
Yes. Can you think of any reasons of why that hypothesis (about the Moderna vaccine) might not be true?

There is no need to use graphene to greatly increase the magnetic field of the spike proteins (I will post the material regarding magnetogenetics/ferritin proteins in the other thread), there are other methods also to accomplish this.

How did the new variants/strains appear in Eastern Europe without travel history? All of a sudden, the B.1.1.7 strain emerged everywhere, where the infected persons had no travel history to the UK.

Covid-19 = avian flu = M. avium + passenger "viruses", "viruses" = mycoplasma pneumoniae (which also has spike proteins)

Let us remember that there was another "sars-cov-2" pandemic in 1915-1917, one year before the spanish flu arrived on the scene in 1918.

Vagabond

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
wow... interesting. That really adds to the subject and Im glad you felt the need to post that pressing information. I see you regularly share important information just like that. Or, its really just forum sliding....

Well, unfortunately for you my dear friend, Im not gone yet. Some people here still are interested in dialogue, lucky for me, and for you!

Yes. Can you think of any reasons of why that hypothesis (about the Moderna vaccine) might not be true?

There is no need to use graphene to greatly increase the magnetic field of the spike proteins (I will post the material regarding magnetogenetics/ferritin proteins in the other thread), there are other methods also to accomplish this.

How did the new variants/strains appear in Eastern Europe without travel history? All of a sudden, the B.1.1.7 strain emerged everywhere, where the infected persons had no travel history to the UK.

Covid-19 = avian flu = M. avium + passenger "viruses", "viruses" = mycoplasma pneumoniae (which also has spike proteins)

Let us remember that there was another "sars-cov-2" pandemic in 1915-1917, one year before the spanish flu arrived on the scene in 1918.
Yes, Im very very interested to hear what you have to say. I have been waiting.

Prolix

Trusted Member
Reaction score

I don't see that. Certainly not the logic (chances are, if you're concerned about shedding or it's on your radar, it's just going to incense you further, not get you to throw in the towel). You're assuming the traditional idea of shedding (shedding "virus"), whereas this relates to shedding of nano tech. I can only speak anecdotally - all IMO - in support of this, but I know unvaccinated people who have experienced symptoms associated with shedding (disrupted menstrual cycles). I also know an alternative healer unable to work with those who've been exposed through shedding.

Lili Kat

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Vagabond

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I don't see that. Certainly not the logic (chances are, if you're concerned about shedding or it's on your radar, it's just going to incense you further, not get you to throw in the towel). You're assuming the traditional idea of shedding (shedding "virus"), whereas this relates to shedding of nano tech. I can only speak anecdotally - all IMO - in support of this, but I know unvaccinated people who have experienced symptoms associated with shedding (disrupted menstrual cycles). I also know an alternative healer unable to work with those who've been exposed through shedding.
My point on this is maybe its time to entertain the thought the whole thing has been shedding? We have absolutely no idea when the "vaccines" were actually released. Is the why certain areas are only affected? KD, maybe you have had no inconveniences in your life , but i have and know many swathes of whole countries who have. Its not fake totally. And the terrible lockdown responses are certainly not fake at all.

People here in my beautiful adopted home of southern Italy walk around 24-7 with a nappy strapped to their face. They are completely traumatised and zombified by this crap. And believe me, in Italians I find this incredible.Especially in non compliant south. But, I also met friends when I returned who said they had personal experiences with the "virus" that scared them this year. This must be by design by TPB

Tell people they cant work and feed their families, they will comply. Then tell them the non vaccinated are making it so they cant work or feed their families, they will turn on us. Believe it. And this is coming from the most statistically vaccine hesitant country in Europe.

each country had to be slow boiled in thier own way. But its all to get to the same point.

Never forget Rwanda, that was a small test. Tell people that their neighbours are making things bad for them, then tell them to turn on their neighbours , and history shows us, they certainly will.

Last edited:

Vagabond

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Thank you, reading now.

I also have heard some interesting things are coming to preprint from Guelph Ontario soon. About spike proteins being the real problem. If this is true, the vaccine is big trouble.

EDIT< looked at it .I am understanding that then it means that its basically useless for neutralising this thing? If so, we must ask, whats it for?

Last edited:

sandokhan

Trusted Member
Reaction score
If this is true, the vaccine is big trouble.
First, there will be another wave perhaps starting in August, which will be blamed on the unvaccinated.

There is a huge number of people who have been vaccinated, and we can only hope that their immune system will handle these spike proteins very well.

Then, my biggest worry is the cross-reacting antibodies (HCoV-OC43 and Sars-Cov-2) (in the fall).

You can't have a great reset and at the same time a successful vaccination campaign. It is either/or.

The great reset will take place if and only if the vaccination program will fail ultimately.

Last edited:

Vagabond

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
First, there will be another wave perhaps starting in August, which will be blamed on the unvaccinated.

There is a huge number of people who have been vaccinated, and we can only hope that their immune system will handle these spike proteins very well.

Then, my biggest worry is the cross-reacting antibodies (HCoV-OC43 and Sars-Cov-2) (in the fall).

You can't have a great reset and at the same time a successful vaccination campaign. It is either/or.

The great reset will take place if and only if the vaccination program will fail ultimately.
so do you think the vaccination campaign is actually benevolent? sorry im not following
so do you think the vaccination campaign is actually benevolent? sorry im not following
oh i reread your comment, im an idiot, i get it now

Last edited:

sandokhan

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The Wuhan strain had disappeared back in march 2020. Yet, these vaccines were made exactly for this variant. As soon as the trial vaccines program got started (january 2020), the new strain D614G emerged. By march 2020, it already had replaced the Wuhan variant all over the world.

The vaccines cannot deal with the new variants (second generation, B.1.351 and P.1):

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.03.13.435222v1.full.pdf

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03398-2_reference.pdf

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.02.14.21251704v1.full.pdf

However, S-specific Abs that have strongly diminished neutralizaton capacity as a result of their low binding strength to S (e.g., in case of a mismatch between S used as immunogen and S Ag on the target variant), may still be able to suppress virus binding by NABs.

Any new shots (third booster vaccine) will unleash the antigenic sin phenomenon.

More importantly, vaccination with such new vaccines will first and foremost recall Abs from previous immunization(s) (e.g., due to natural infection or vaccination with first generation vaccines). This phenomenon is known as ‘antigenic sin’ and will result in rapid exposure of variants to mismatched Abs, which, again, will promote selective immune pressure and hence, enhanced propagation and transmission of Ab-resistant variants.
Dr. G.V. Bossche

https://web.archive.org/web/2021040...ine-third-wave-coronavirus-modelling-20328025

The current pandemic/vaccination program is meant to be a rehearsal. M. avium is BSL-3. We know that in the past there were BSL-4 level pandemics at the end of a world age. Had not operation warp speed been unleashed, the world would have been in a much better position to deal with these new challenges. The vaccination program, eventually, will include a supernatural element (after the solar flare event caused by the galactic plasma wave).

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Anti vaxxers are brainwashed.jpg

Vagabond

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
The Wuhan strain had disappeared back in march 2020. Yet, these vaccines were made exactly for this variant. As soon as the trial vaccines program got started (january 2020), the new strain D614G emerged. By march 2020, it already had replaced the Wuhan variant all over the world.

The vaccines cannot deal with the new variants (second generation, B.1.351 and P.1):

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.03.13.435222v1.full.pdf

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03398-2_reference.pdf

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.02.14.21251704v1.full.pdf

Any new shots (third booster vaccine) will unleash the antigenic sin phenomenon.

Dr. G.V. Bossche

https://web.archive.org/web/2021040...ine-third-wave-coronavirus-modelling-20328025

The current pandemic/vaccination program is meant to be a rehearsal. M. avium is BSL-3. We know that in the past there were BSL-4 level pandemics at the end of a world age. Had not operation warp speed been unleashed, the world would have been in a much better position to deal with these new challenges. The vaccination program, eventually, will include a supernatural element (after the solar flare event caused by the galactic plasma wave).
Ok. I have been following the mycobacterium angle. Thanks to you.

Is cytokine storm related to antigenic sin? Mareks disease?

Could Chinas videos have been this? Were they all bullsxit, or was there something.

My mind just goes back and back and back to what if we are dealing with something that has not fully made itself known yet. best not to get arrogant.

I find the supreme arrogance of some here worrying.

Live life, yes, this is very important. But dont let your guard down just yet. Ultimately, we know shixt so far

btw, lets talk about t cells. and why no one is talking about t cells

Users who are viewing this thread