Flat Earth

grav

Trusted Member
Reaction score
View: https://youtu.be/ev5NVfz2MLMhttps://youtu.be/ev5NVfz2MLM

Busted! or a hint hint, looky looky?
a short video which shows a toy globe falling [down] from an ISS astro-not's hand.
I commented that it was not a mistake. The freemasons intentionally drop clues all the time.
It's their code of "honor" -- which compels them to show us the unvarnished truth before they slap thick coats of varnish, misinformation, and assorted BS over it. The sheeple never see the arrogant effrontery of the f-masons.

Scientists, teachers, newspeople, and everyone with a lick of sense who sees these magick tricks -- has to know that we are being played for suckers.
Again and again and ad infin ad nauseum.

Sigian

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the response Grav, been busy with work so haven't had time here.

I guess the electric universe does make quite a bit of sense with everything I have been researching lately. Electrons seem to be key, and their rate/direction of spin. The whole particle/wave duality does make sense along with superposition. If the aether is nothing more than an mass of electrons that produce the electricity or vibrations depending on their frequencies/spin/pull whatever you want to call it, that create matter through pure frequency/vibrations, then maybe Nikolai Tesla had a better grasp on what is going on around us than anyone. Electricity was his life.

Dunno, just a few thoughts. I myself was raised Presbyterian for the longest time, till an aunt passed and my mother who was raised Irish Catholic said fuck it basically. While not religious myself, closer to Agnostic, there are some teachings that come in the different religions, but seem to be basic morals that most cannot seem to care about. The rest seem to be made up to help control the populace at the given time periods.

Though makes you wonder, why were old royal families expected to follow and keep their bloodlines intact?

Sorry, going off topic. Again, thanks for the response Grav.

mega1000

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Here's a question I have to ask for people who have seen photos that support the flat earth. When pictures are shown showing Chicago, mountains, oil derricks are used to show the Earth is flat, but are debunked by people who support the globe. Wouldn't the best way to undebunk the globe be to produce more than one picture of the location taken on different in a variety of conditions?

grav

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't the best way to undebunk the globe be to produce more than one picture of the location taken on different in a variety of conditions?

How many photos of Chicago from across Lake Michigan would be a good number? Because there are many on the Google. Amazing, that globers never provide any evidence ever -- but nitpick the mountains of photos, laws of physics, spherical math, and logic that flatearthers present.

Unlike you, Sigian, I don't have a regular job, but I still don't have enough time to explore and learn what The Electric Universe is made of. And I joined a new forum.
Admin and posters at SiteScroll have been welcoming, even supporting my right to free speechify FE.
Maybe the tide has turned? Maybe independent thinkers are rising up and fighting back against the Illuminati.

Meantime, billionaires are flying into fake space. I hope to see truthers expose the ridiculous scams. They are so fakey. As usual, there are no uncut, seamless realistic videos of launch to space and then return to earth. They are all spliced segments which were probably produced in a movie studio days or months ahead of the alleged events.

I also want to see more research into the Electric Universe, including the role of the sun.
The Leak Project Youtuber of this video claims to be a glober. He is too smart, imo, to go along with that bs science.
I really hate his built-in ads, but I guess they pay his bills.

Anway, he examines the Schumann Resonance, which is the natural hertz "heartbeat" of earth. Why does it spike sometimes? Does the sun initiate the changes, or does it react to some short in the system? What causes sun spots? Why do comets appear and sometimes throw plasma fires to earth, like the Comet Biela devastation in the 1800s in the Midwest states? Does Nasa study these things? I'd bet the farm on that! Does Nasa have any answers? No doubt, but the whole enchilada? doubtful.

E_V_

Reaction score
Here's a question I have to ask for people who have seen photos that support the flat earth. When pictures are shown showing Chicago, mountains, oil derricks are used to show the Earth is flat, but are debunked by people who support the globe. Wouldn't the best way to undebunk the globe be to produce more than one picture of the location taken on different in a variety of conditions?
You can see Chicago from across the lake on any clear day. There isn’t anything to debunk. You can see Chicago from the south suburbs as well. Especially down I57 heading north into the city

I live not far from NW Indiana and the dunes, maybe I’ll take a drive before summer is up to the beach and snap you all some pics

AthroposRex

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Video above: Ewaranon finds all the broken pieces and glues them together.
I still haven't finished it, though. I hope he eventually offers the parts as separate videos. I need to re-watch some of the more fascinating segments.

Those magnificent buildings, star forts, arches, and sculptures have been so well hidden, sometimes in plain sight, that once you see the whole criminal enterprise, you have to wonder -- did humans ever have that level of knowledge and skill?

Yes, No, Dunno, but I'm a fan not only of Velikovsky but also Zechariah Sitchin, who wrote about the Anunnaki advanced beings who came to earth for their own selfish purposes. And when their miners (a third of the cohort) rebelled against the hard work of mining gold, one of the "gods" created a slave species. Adam.

[Image: enkilab.jpg]

Am I suggesting that the Anunnaki built those structures? or were humans less idiotic as your modern Homo ignoranus? What does Ewaranon think about this One More piece of the reality puzzle?

If you search youtube for "LHFE" there are 8 parts iirc. May be easier on your internet. I personally thought the last 45 minutes were worth the whole thing. Everything regarding the geometry and true scale of the prague astronomical clock was pretty intriguing. The idea that our world is much bigger and the rest is frozen in ice due to our localized magnetic field and sun is interesting.

grav

Trusted Member
Reaction score
If you search youtube for "LHFE" there are 8 parts iirc. May be easier on your internet. I personally thought the last 45 minutes were worth the whole thing. Everything regarding the geometry and true scale of the prague astronomical clock was pretty intriguing. The idea that our world is much bigger and the rest is frozen in ice due to our localized magnetic field and sun is interesting.

Youtube has scrubbed his channel.
I think he's only on Bitchute now.

BitChute is a peer-to-peer social video platform.

This site includes other channels and separate episodes of Ewaranon's long video, The Lost History of Flat Earth. I bookmarked the page, so that I can find the time to deal with my lousy "satellite" connection which buffers the video and beats up my little store of patience.

edit: the link looks odd but should work.

Last edited:

E_V_

Reaction score
Youtube has scrubbed his channel.
I think he's only on Bitchute now.

BitChute is a peer-to-peer social video platform.

This site includes other channels and separate episodes of Ewaranon's long video, The Lost History of Flat Earth. I bookmarked the page, so that I can find the time to deal with my lousy "satellite" connection which buffers the video and beats up my little store of patience.

edit: the link looks odd but should work.
@spaceiswater

grav

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Yes, space is water.
The firmament is a solid structure. The Bible says it separated the waters from the waters. Fresh water above and saltwater below in oceans. Creation myths of "pagan" origin also speak of a watery cosmos.

On SiteScroll, admin Skyrison asked why "they" would hide the truth. Seriously? the same people (for lack of a better term) who want to inject everyone with nanoparticles with mRNA?

My answer was this:

We really need better images than this simplistic old one.

OIP.dMdoEc8DeL5eNyEewY-b1gHaFj

http://tse3.mm.bing.net/th/id/OIP.dMdoEc8DeL5eNyEewY-b1gHaFj?pid=ImgDet&dpr=2

People often ask, WHY would TPTB lie to us about the reality of our world?
As if they ever tell us the truth about anything :(

I think the best answer is that they want their human slaves to stay on the reservation.
If intrepid explorers were allowed to travel past the Antarctic Circle (60° South), they might escape from the prison planeT of earth.
The Antarctic Treaty was voted into law in 1959, a year after NASA was created with former Nasa rocket scientists. Fleets of military ships prevent any independent travel into that Forbidden Zone of Antarctica.

The faux globe puts the kibosh on any unhappy campers who think there's no way off their spinning planet.
TPTB are lately dangling a shiny new hopium in front of our eyes, the illusion of travel to Mars and other sci-fi fairy tales.
Branson, Bezos, and Musk are now presenting ridiculous forays into space, 50 to 62 miles up. And people believe those silly flights of fancy.

Sigian

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Unlike you, Sigian, I don't have a regular job

It's anything but regular lol, I work for a bit, then have a vacation, then work for a bit etc. I work for a national installation contractor that had me travelling all over with contracts from every supermarket, fast food, gas station and restaurant chain you could think of, even hospitals at times. It's It's feast or famine job, I get to travel quite a bit, and get to meet new people all the time. Was really busy last year, our main clients are chemical companies, so as you can imagine, everyone wanted hand sanitizer, was basically bathing in it while people were fighting over it.

So the job is a bit different from your 9 to 5, gives me more time than others to really see things sometimes. Did a job at a big college during early 2020 and I'll tell you what, if you have enough money it will buy you anything.

Still quite a few places I haven't had the chance to see and get pictures of, usually get one big job a year that let's me have a nice winter in the southern warm weather at least.

Have met many people, with different views/beliefs, sometimes way out there theories. Have met people with all kind of job backgrounds from rich to poor, from NASA to flea market sellers. Have heard stories from them as well. Just haven't quite made up my mind though, from things that I've read, to degrees earned, to personal experience, things don't quite add up is my best saying right now. Electric Universe makes a lot of sense, but with being a 3 dimensional being in a 3 dimensional world, in a possible multidimensional universe, I just don't see things the same as most I guess.

Guess that's why I ask people like Grav a lot of questions, not to sway, but to learn more, if not to learn people's thought patterns, or maybe eventually something that can actually be pieced together and fit properly as to what the hell the human experience actually is.

Knowledge is how we learn to not be ignorant, whether it be true knowledge or false, it still teaches us. Just sucks nowadays that most that I meet get their knowledge from Facebook memes or YouTube videos because they cannot be bothered to pick up a book and read.

Not pointing fingers at anyone here, just a generalization from real people I have met. With the advent of radio, television, and now the internet, you gotta wonder if these weren't created to pacify and more easily subjugate those that have no time to do their own research due to having to work their asses off just to survive. Life has become a pay to play game and it is getting worse while billionaires take flights into the upper atmosphere.

Something big is happening right now, what exactly it is, I cannot say right now, but it will either get better or a hell of a lot worse. Just make sure you all stay safe and don't follow the wrong path when things become evident. Most people have a good heart, just that situations put them into a place that causes them to not do good.

Sorry, not trying to sound ominous, just waiting to see what comes next, it shouldn't be long before some proofs are let out, too much going on to prevent that now.

The Giver

Reaction score
Velikovsky was a believer of the heliocentric model.
According to surviving sources from different parts of the world, in the past planetary configuration was significantly different - celestial object referred to as "sun" - clearly distinguished as being different from the current one (e.g. Aztec stories about 5 eras, each ruled by a different sun) - stood immovable in the middle of the sky. Then planetary configuration changed, rearranging positions of celestial bodies - including Earth - into current heliocentric system. That is why many ancient sources contradict modern Heliocentrism.
Velikovsky insists that one great comet became a planet. Venus, which erupted from the head of her father, Jupiter.
There are surviving sources, which say it was the opposite - Jupiter came from Venus. For example Aztec "goddess" Cōātlīcue-(Venus) was impregnated when a "ball of feathers" (feathers=electricity - perhaps very large Ball Lightning or similar natural phenomena) "fell" on her, resulting in birth of Huītzilōpōchtli-(Jupiter). The phenomena of ball lightning has been witnessed, described and documented across centuries in many different parts of the world, yet still remains poorly understood. Image below shows how it might look like:
Ball Lightning.png

Similarly Egyptian "goddess" Isis-(Venus) was impregnated according to the translation of Egyptian coffin text by a "flash of lightning", resulting in birth of Horus-(Jupiter). Depicted below is Isis-(Venus) with her child Horus-(Jupiter) - in Christianity called Mary and Jesus.
Egyptian Isis with Horus the Child.jpg

According to surviving sources, Venus also ejected the great comet today most commonly known as the "Dragon", "serpent", "devil", "Satan" and many others in different cultures from all around the world. That comet was wreaking havoc until Jupiter "fought" with - interacted, often through electric discharges - the comet. For example in Book of Revelation the fight between Archangel Michael-(Jupiter) and the Satan or Dragon-(comet) described as the War in Heaven, or in Aztec story about fight between Huītzilōpōchtli-(Jupiter) and Coyolxāuhqui-(comet). It was the same event talked about in the "Eagle versus Serpent" thread. The comet was also inspiration for the famous Ouroboros symbol, as talked about in "The uroboro symbol, the serpent = dragon that eat the tail, the energy that is consumed and renewed" thread. Jupiter was also the source of the double-headed bird of prey symbol, as explained in the "Double-headed eagle: its meaning and origins" thread.

Religions are full of stories about the same exact celestial object being referred to as if they were different entities - often confusing people - e.g. stories about Archangel Michael and Jesus are based on the same exact celestial object-(Jupiter) - similar to "avatars" in Hinduism.

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
People often ask, WHY would TPTB lie to us about the reality of our world?
As if they ever tell us the truth about anything :(

I think the best answer is that they want their human slaves to stay on the reservation.
If intrepid explorers were allowed to travel past the Antarctic Circle (60° South), they might escape from the prison planeT of earth.
The Antarctic Treaty was voted into law in 1959, a year after NASA was created with former Nasa rocket scientists. Fleets of military ships prevent any independent travel into that Forbidden Zone of Antarctica.

The faux globe puts the kibosh on any unhappy campers who think there's no way off their spinning planet.
TPTB are lately dangling a shiny new hopium in front of our eyes, the illusion of travel to Mars and other sci-fi fairy tales.
Branson, Bezos, and Musk are now presenting ridiculous forays into space, 50 to 62 miles up. And people believe those silly flights of fancy.

"As if they ever tell us the truth about anything "

That's the operative statement right there. You've got to be red pilled enough to recognize that, otherwise you're just not there yet. People don't realize the nature of this realm, at the present time. If you manage to look deeply enough, you'll see that all of this is a fabrication. It takes a lifetime of sleuthing to figure this out. In the meantime, you are half in and half out. You still think that TPTB are trying in some way to help you out? Forget about it!

This is serious fucking business! They are out to derail you from your spiritual path. This is for all the marbles! You are either dead or you're awake. Time is getting short. You better get your shit together.

grav

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Sorry, not trying to sound ominous, just waiting to see what comes next, it shouldn't be long before some proofs are let out, too much going on to prevent that now.

What comes next? Indeed, an ominous time ahead. I'm not going full doomsday, but............ it sure feels like the end times prophecies of the Bible and Ragnarok and Nostradamus.

Time is getting short. You better get your shit together.

Failure to prepare is preparing to fail. Yeah, but how to fight the Empire's forces? They have DEW, 5g, super soldiers, and a vaccine that kills you or turns you into a zombie. I do prep some. Not for myself so much, but for any family members who might survive the first wave of whatever. I am a dog foster mom too. I worry about what will happen to them and other pets and of course the wild animals which will get caught in the hellstorm of the coming apocalypse.

the past planetary configuration was significantly different - celestial object referred to as "sun" - clearly distinguished as being different from the current one (e.g. Aztec stories about 5 eras, each ruled by a different sun) - stood immovable in the middle of the sky. Then planetary configuration changed, rearranging positions of celestial bodies - including Earth - into current heliocentric system.
Saturn was, according to Greek myth, our first sun. Possibly the world age which cast a purple haze over everything. This site takes such ideas seriously, along with mudfloods, Tartaria, and very short eras of human history.

Velikovsky should have known better about heliocentrism if he thought that planets could war on each other without wrecking the alleged solar system. Carl Sagan and other Velikovsky critics mocked IV but knew very well that their spiraling helio model was a great joke. A tragicomedy.

Last edited:

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Velikovsky should have known better about heliocentrism if he thought that planets could war on each other without wrecking the alleged solar system. Carl Sagan and other Velikovsky critics mocked IV but knew very well that their spiraling helio model was a great joke. A tragicomedy.

Velikovsky was tasked (or tasked himself) with a very sexy myth driven narrative of the history of the solar system. Just take ancient myths and give a physical correlation. Add in an electric universe and presto, you've got a life long job of further cementing heliocentrism while adding the spice of wandering stars colliding (or near colliding) with each other. It's enough to make your head spin around 3 times.

And nothing gets mentioned by him about flat earth theory or any of the more obvious physics based proofs that we don't live on a spinning ball. Why was that? Was he controlled opposition, protected and therefore able to stay employed at Princeton while he confounded the mainstream, but in the end was abandoned by his behind the scenes deep state supporters? Velikovsky's rabbit hole is there, waiting for you to stumble into. I did that for years, before I really looked at FE.

FarewellAngelina

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I like Velikovsky , clothhead that he was. Read his books in the 70'/80's . Reread recently once I'd realised the heliocentric model was imaginary. His books make more sense through geocentric/geostatic/FE eyes . He did a good job of gathering the histories of various ancient peoples .

Akanah

Reaction score
I think: Velikovsky´s theory was wrong and the thunderboltsproject is on the wrong way. Surface-Structures on earth can not only be explained by electric discharge but by biology in giant scale. I liked Velikovsky´s ideas but not anymore. Now I believe in the earth-embryos-theory I have discovered. It has become too obvious throught good photos of montana-sky-watchers. Sometime these people believes to see another planets in sky but these photos shows eyes, faces or heads of a giant embryo.

Attachments

• face.jpg
    face.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 18
  • montana_juni21.jpg
    montana_juni21.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 18
  • eye.jpg
    eye.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 16

Silent Bob

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I read Velikovsky after watching 'Invasion of the body snatchers' - all the taken over humans (i.e. Aliens) greet each other by pointing out that Velikovsky is 'must reading' - interesting! Today it feels as though everyone who is jabbed/masked is one of these taken over humans, eerily similar. I'll have to read this next Star Maker

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9U5seoeVIM

grav

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I like the Thunderbolts thinkers because the aether makes a helluva lot more sense than the atom theory. I also like @Akanah's biology-earth-embryo idea because it fits into the digital Gaia program -- knowledge which gnostics accessed in the Akasha. This process is achieved when the practitioner's pineal gland reaches through the aether to touch the dome.

As for Velikovsky, I appreciate his research into Coherent Catastrophism via comets.
. . . .

The Great Authority has spoken:

Immanuel Velikovsky - Wikipedia​

en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Immanuel_...

Velikovsky pointed to alleged concordances in the accounts of many cultures, and proposed that they referred to the same real events. For instance, the memory ...
s work is frequently cited as a canonical example of pseudoscience and has been used as an example of the demarcation problem.[2]

Immanuel Velikovsky
Immanuel Velikovsky.jpg
Immanuel Velikovsky at the 1974 American Association for the Advancement of Science Conference in San Francisco
Born10 June 1895
Vitebsk, Russian Empire (in present-day Belarus)
Died17 November 1979 (aged 84)
Princeton, New Jersey
Alma materMoscow State University
His books use comparative mythology and ancient literary sources (including the Old Testament) to argue that Earth suffered catastrophic close contacts with other planets (principally Venus and Mars) in ancient history. In positioning Velikovsky among catastrophists including Hans Bellamy, Ignatius Donnelly, and Johann Gottlieb Radlof [de],[3] the British astronomers Victor Clube and Bill Napier noted "... Velikovsky is not so much the first of the new catastrophists ...; he is the last in a line of traditional catastrophists going back to mediaeval times and probably earlier."[4] Velikovsky argued that electromagnetic effects play an important role in celestial mechanics. He also proposed a revised chronology for ancient Egypt, Greece, Israel, and other cultures of the ancient Near East. The revised chronology aimed at explaining the so-called "dark age" of the eastern Mediterranean (c. 1100–750 BC) and reconciling biblical history with mainstream archaeology and Egyptian chronology.

Sigian

Trusted Member
Reaction score
So hey, not trying to be too off topic, but I have a job next week at the Grand Lodge in MD, built in 1817 I believe, doing some installs, quite the different location from restaurants/supermarkets and fast food chains....anything I should be on the look out for?

Sorry, not to derail, just an interesting location to say the least. Finally leaving NC/SC (been here too long) to MD then PA then TN by the end of August. Besides Virginia Tech, it's quite a different clientele than I am used to.

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread