kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The link works for me.
Screenshot_2020-12-19 HolodomorInfo com.jpg

Prolix

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Enjoyable Dark Journalist instalment discussing the links between Ghislaine Maxwell and Atlantis (!)

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I think this guy R C Merkle and this organisation Alcor Life Extension Foundation - Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core need looking into if anyone has the time.
Ralph Merkle is a grandnephew of baseball star Fred Merkle; son of Theodore Charles Merkle, director of Project Pluto; and brother of Judith Merkle Riley, a historical writer.[8] Merkle is married to Carol Shaw,[8] the video game designer best known for her game, River Raid.

Merkle is on the Board of Directors of the cryonics organization Alcor Life Extension Foundation.[9]

Merkle appears in the science fiction novel The Diamond Age, involving nanotechnology.

Before the company moved to Arizona from Riverside, California in 1994, it became a center of controversy when a county coroner ruled that Alcor client Dora Kent (Alcor board member Saul Kent's mother) was murdered with barbiturates before her head was removed for neuropreservation by the company's staff. ....In 2002, Alcor drew considerable attention when baseball star Ted Williams was placed in cryonic suspension. In 2003, Sports Illustrated published allegations by former Alcor COO Larry Johnson that the company had mishandled Williams' head by drilling holes and accidentally cracking it. Johnson also claimed that some of Williams' DNA was missingIn addition to his Williams allegations, Johnson handed over to the police a taped conversation in which he claims Alcor facilities engineer Hugh Hixon stated that an Alcor employee deliberately hastened the imminent 1992 death of a terminally ill AIDS patient, with an injection of Metubine, a paralytic drug.[64]

I found the Merkle guy from this article and his name sparked my interest.... Then things got darker and darker.
Human Brain/Cloud Interface

“Nanofactory Collaboration” headed by Robert Freitas and Ralph Merkle has the primary objective of constructing the world’s first nanofactory, which will permit the mass manufacture of advanced autonomous diamondoid neuralnanorobots for both medical and non-medical applications (Freitas and Merkle, 2004, 2006; Freitas, 2009, 2010).

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread