KorbenDallas
SH.org OP Date
2020-03-21 05:35:31
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

Bunnyman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Note: This post was recovered from the Sh.org archive.
Username: Bunnyman
Date: 2020-03-23 08:09:17
So far it never dropped. However, what is "Universal Basic Income"? It has obviously been talked about for several years in several "countries". The Netherlands have even had a pilot. How "universal" are "local/country" laws? Seems some have been working on it universally for some time.

Like George Carlin said: "it's a big club. And you're ain't in it!"

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Nessness
Date: 2020-03-23 09:35:29
But real genius would be lie throughout centuries, an this time tell the plain truth. They would get us all tin foil hatters.
Groupthink is always self validating and dangerous on that account.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: HulkSmash
Date: 2020-03-23 14:45:23
What if the whole CO2 focus is also a misdirection and the actual issue is the O2 levels are dropping. less O2, harder for folks to breathe, ad some electrosmog into the mix (5G), and boom folks die because they can't get enough O2. I am with you @fabiorem when you imply that more CO2 should equal more plant life on a very measureable scale, yet nope, nothing. I seem to remember reading not so long ago that forests around the world are in massive die-offs. You would think the trees are getting a massive dose of food and would be thriving.

KD Archive

Not actually KorbenDallas
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: KorbenDallas
Date: 2020-03-23 17:30:47
Just listen to this. Ain't that ridiculous?
  • Coronavirus is the hoax of the day?

Jim Duyer

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
www.paleoaliens.com
Username: Jim Duyer
Date: 2020-03-23 21:41:38
Locally (Costa Rica) someone tried to publish a list of the names of the people that were tested positive, and the ones that had died, supposedly, from this Cabrona Virus. They quickly got put in jail and hushed up. And quicker than normally happens here, where releasing patient records or credit records is just a matter of paying a few bucks to someone that works there. Something funny going on for sure.
No, I don't know or know of anyone that has it - I have to go on what the mainstream media tells me.

IF someone knew something about rising water from global warming, and they did not want to "panic" (inform) the public, then we might see the chem trails doing a job on increasing the ozone layer, and CoronaVirus designed to stop emissions. Which it has done. But that would be illegal and immoral, right?

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: tupperaware
Date: 2020-03-23 22:42:48

That's because only people with preexisting medical conditions (IMMUNO-COMPROMISED) are likely to show symptoms sufficiently to warrant testing for Covid. Those people percentage wise don't work in those occupations you listed. Interesting that all those occupations you mention require "standing" a large part of the time for "most" people. The theory would be they tend to remove blood lactate more quickly than sedentary people.

Ever wonder why kids never seem to get tired? A new study has some clues
“They also recovered very quickly - even faster than the well-trained adult endurance athletes - as demonstrated by their faster heart-rate recovery and ability to remove blood lactate.
“This may explain why children seem to have the ability to play and play and play, long after adults have become tired.”

They key here is children are frequently in anaerobic mode when actively playing which means they must be able to remove lactic acid which is produced by anaerobic respiration.

Lactic Acid | Michigan Medicine
"Very high levels of lactic acid cause a serious, sometimes life-threatening condition called lactic acidosis. Lactic acidosis can also occur in a person who takes metformin (Glucophage) to control diabetes when heart or kidney failure or a severe infection is also present."

Perhaps children (all over the world) don't get smitten by Corona due to very good processing of lactic acid - better than trained athletes per the above. This could be true even if kids don't exercise that much. That fast processing could be genetically determined and like a lot of other things kids lose that "natural" ability as they get older.

I recall starting to weight lift more routinely around 20 years ago and getting incredibly sore. I then started taking tumeric at around 20 grams a day and then noticed I did not get sore any more even when starting up weight lifting after say a 2 month hiatus. I then stopped taking tumeric for the last 8 years or so and still seem to "process" lactic acid more efficiently after workouts. This could be from an epigenetic change where my DNA in the right locations is "marked" for a different set of proteins to be manufactured which results in quick quenching of lactic acid.. Epigenetic changes induced by curcumin and other natural compounds

3 SUPPLEMENTS THAT PREVENT LACTIC ACID BUILD UP
My guess would be anything that allows the body to process lactic acid faster is a Corona Virus preventative and treatment. Anything that slows processing of lactic acid or allows buildup of lactic acid over time might predispose to Corona - like perhaps Metformin which is used by a huge percentage of people throughout the world perhaps more in some areas (Italy/Iran) than others.

Metformin-induced lactic acidosis with emphasis on the anion gap
"As previously mentioned, while there is an accepted therapeutic range of metformin, the amount of drug required to cause toxicity is unclear (3). "

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: andym
Date: 2020-03-23 23:16:51
i haven't gotten thought this whole thread yet, but in reading KD op, right off i saw something that kicked my memory - inovio. this is a company that did the vaccine in 90 minutes start to finish once they got the strand...

ok, so again maybe this is already here, and i did post this link in the cv reset thread but here it is again:

Corona Virus Fakery And The Link To 5G Testing – Annie Logical Uncensored

here's the deal - i have also been following these inovio guys from other research, clinton foundation stuff, the 10 islands thing or whatever CF and Branson were involved in, the ebola crisis, zika, you name it.

so the inovio key is joseph kim and this other guy david weiner... this seems definitely what we think it is #2 on KD's possibility list.

these guys a few other "colleagues" and "research teams" associated with them or their former "organizations or companies" has been involved with almost every single "discovery" of a bad virus and "creation" of vaccine for said virus.

not only that, but they've also been involved in the creation of the viruses themselves apparently on several occassions.

the info is in the link that pretty much backs up most of what i knew of these dudes and i just happened to come on that link recently because i had not searched on them for a while and that was published in january maybe. but it's pretty legit.

creation of zika by genetically modifying mosquitos, passes then on to humans, guy leaves forms a new company bam creates vaccine. other guy creates the swine flu basically and then it mutates and then he's getting paid to do failed sars vaccines (can't vaccinate it because it mutates so much) they work on ebola, sketchy HIV connections...

and now all those diseases are wrapped up in this one and then tie in the leiber guy from harvard that got arrested coincidentally (probably safehoused) and his specialty nano biology and what the chip in the vaccine will be and holy cow.

so anyway just wanted to give a shout out to Pneumococcal meningitis and the absolute shilling i hear about that 12 times a night on radio commercials... funny that seems to be one they want to get you with and they pull out all the stops to tear your heart out - the commercial has like 10 people strung together first one says "i didn't know there was a vaccine for PM, and my daughter died" and then the other nine are tacked on like a cd skip "...and my daughter died" etc...
i believe the satellite tie in is crucial and here's why - so they sent up the 60 satellite stream while ago, they had already been dumping a bunch before that.

now, tie that into the cruise boats: the princess cruise lines has a brand new internet tech "super wifi" called MedallionNet - satellite beamed internet distibuted through high power antennas on the boats and complete coverage of all people at all time no more key cards or charging a drink with a card and it gives super high speed internet. i think that's how the outbreaks on the ships occurred.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: Searching
Date: 2020-03-24 00:05:35
Every time I see the title of this thread, I think of the song "Mind Games".

We're playing those mind games together
Pushing the barriers planting seeds
Playing the mind guerrilla
Chanting the Mantra peace on earth
We all been playing those mind games forever
Some kinda druid dudes lifting the veil
Doing the mind guerrilla
Some call it magic the search for the grail
Love is the answer and you know that for sure

The line I want to focus on is, Love is the answer. Not giving into fear or panic, not worrying, being kind, and laughing at the ridiculousness is how we win the mind game.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: andym
Date: 2020-03-24 00:43:18
no matter what president trump had in his mind or heart, i am not there i cannot fully tell, and frankly it does not matter because he's controlled full-stop.

but what i know 100% is that every single person that has worked for him in any way during the campaign or the presidency, especially cabinet members and heads of agencies (intel, HHS especially) have been pure evil and to put it kindly double agents without doubt. this has set up the perfect foil - trump elected, flood his pre election campaign with spied on folks, set it up fully, get all kinds of massive wide scale hatred and division going between neighbors family and friends, create the Q stuff, again, flood his cabinet with people his supporters WANT to like and it's a massive full scale psyop on both "red" and "blue" voters, it covers up crimes on both sides and it ushers in their actual plan without really blowing their cover because it happens under trump...

that's just one wild theory i came up with like three days after the election and has haunted me ever since - and i didn't even know the extent of it then, had no info that we have now on any of it and how these punks like pompeo have subverted so nicely there are Q and trump supporters actually thinking these things are happening "for justice"...

amazing.

DanFromMN

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: DanfromMN
Date: 2020-03-24 01:52:28
Comet ATLAS is a thing. Could be a thing that has to do partly with THIS thing.

Maybe THIS thing is meant to soften us up for when THAT thing comes.

I'm not entirely sure that the comet will hurt or help the situation, but historic records show that very bright comets are a sign of hoddleydaddle approaching.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: zatrix
Date: 2020-03-24 03:51:06
Anecdotal +1

I got sick last Tuesday, with symptom wise, something that matches COVID.
My whole family (of 4) got it too (staggered schedule).
5-7 days and I feel better

I would say I feel more like I was poisoned than sickened.

Just a few weeks earlier PSE upgraded our meter, to a "smart" one.

Probably all coincidence...
But there is definitely some sickness going around.

I love double speak like this.

Soap can both disarm the virus and be infected AT THE SAME TIME.
Much like Schrödinger's cat.

Bunnyman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Username: Bunnyman
Date: 2020-03-24 06:47:21
pan-dem-ic=damn panic. All mind games indeed.

Archive

SH.org Archive
Reaction score
Username: tupperaware
Date: 2020-03-24 16:02:43
PETA has another great related anagram.... Coronavirus = " "

They are doggedly determined to convert all to veganism, especially those in certain Asian countries.

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread