SH Archive Tartary - an Empire hidden in history. It was bigger than Russia once...

SH.org OP Username
KorbenDallas
SH.org OP Date
2018-04-18 05:50:14
SH.org Reaction Score
SH.org Reply Count

Sasyexa

Trusted Member
Reaction score
pulls the strings
Answering who pulled the strings of previous civilisations gets increasingly more difficult the more 'lost' territories we discover.
The Muslim control over Tartaria might be either later in the timeline or be restricted to those near-east/eastern Europe territories.
The name Tartaria could also be a subject to propaganda. Hell/Tartarus could be invented to make Tartaria look bad or the country itself was called something different by natives.

According to Iranian tradition and images, Muhammad was a Chinese looking person. How is it possible?
Adds to the confusion, mixing up Moguls for Mongols, Mongols for Chinese and now Chinese for Muslims?

mega1000

Trusted Member
Reaction score
My question is before I bother doing any more research on Tartaria is how much actual information do you have on it? How of it is speculation and doubting official narrative and not actual evidence?

I've been reading conspiracy theories since before I got on the internet and some of these ideas only appeared after the invention of the Internet.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
My question is before I bother doing any more research on Tartaria is how much actual information do you have on it? How of it is speculation and doubting official narrative and not actual evidence?

I've been reading conspiracy theories since before I got on the internet and some of these ideas only appeared after the invention of the Internet.

I moved your post to this thread. Please read the entire thread to answer your questions.

Lightseeker

Trusted Member
Reaction score
There is a lady on Youtube uploading videos on Tartaria. Very interesting stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ExploringTartaria/videos
She basically claims that Jesus ruled Earth for 1000 years, and that this was the Tartarian empire.

I enjoy listening to her vids because of how pleasant her voice is. But other than that, it seems like more speculation from her part than fact. Either way, worth a watch for anyone on a quest for knowledge.

xxometeotl

Reaction score
tartaria = old world empire intent now as internet psyop as "good guys aether" building makers.

they are the empire before new world order. research mapuche who resisted inca tartar empire and spanish invasion, both created by the same eagle... scythians are tartarians phoenians moors, caaananites relate, controlling the world
reset 1492 and 1000 (ianus janus reset i000 j000) are the keys

proofs: data cross over is by fomenko and graphics made by a spanish proffesor collegue (sorry for me english)

tartaria as qanon are algorithm to control the narrative, stolen history dot org was destroyed because of that and kd replaced (?).

sh dot org talking about kobid1984 and cosmos related to the chronology and buildings geometry...

they use forums for data mining for next resets.

they use fake historians and books ad bible to promote tartaria as good guys (dont relate it to aether,is like nazi relation to the creation of cars, were the people, not nazi ideology)

1620755631662.png 1620755944845.png 1620755992975.png 1620756031815.png 1620756068793.png 1620756097486.png1620756280963.png 1620756348310.png 1620756389924.png 1620756426639.png 1620756458382.png 1620756484806.png1620756498297.png 1620756564494.png 1620756613249.png 1620756836230.png 1620756872903.png 1620756918402.png1620757099164.png 1620757181287.png 1620757320445.png

metitarvel

Trusted Member
Reaction score
i tried to make this a thread but was told i need to explain it more or provide "proof" eh anyways here it is

The Meti Theory

to the tartaria / oldworld (past future present ) - the figure of 8 / the loop

get youre thinking caps on (mines made from tinfoil) and open up the part of your brain where anything is possible and be open to new ideas.

what if the future is the past and the past is the future and we are living in the now ? the beggining is the end and the end is the begginging of this timeline. the great reset.
like a figure of 8 loop set off by a complex time displacement device, perhaps something will lead to a nuclear or some sort of apocalpse and cause certain a certain group, or maybe a rougue a.i from a alternative timeline to use the device to turn back time ( not sure what you would call it , i dont know much about psychics , although i know anything is possible. "in fact the word impossible says im-possible"

its rather strange in many old photos how there appears to be hardly anyone present.
i do think everything is connected and linked in space time, perhaps "jesus" is not dead yet and we are living the "bible times" the whole AD thing is werid, anyhoo maybe these are the "end of days" i think CERN and the year 2012 plays a huge role in all of this.
other years to take into account in our modern age would be 1984 -1950's 1800-1900 - 2021 all connected.

i believe we have been visited by people from the future. and people from the past, now this gets complex depending on how you view the timeline , but by now you may be able the grasp the bigger picture of what im trying to explain.
it would appear as if all the structures around the globe are placed exactly where they are meant to be, planned for a future or past event. seeing as its all connected and intertwined.
as we all know that those are simply just not buildings...
and the technology is clearly being hidden. perhaps there are still portals open between this world , the old world the past and future depending on how you view it that could be to the future /past.
perhaps we are the ones living in the past and in the olden days.

anyhoo i dont believe any of this has actually happened yet, but what ever happens happened.

pchyics is quite a pain in the arse.
perhaps the confusion is created by the illusion of time, the indoctrination of time , thinking that it is constantly moving fowards, not taking into consideration the back and forth and side to side.

curious on anyone elses similiar theorys , or if this resonanates with anyone else.
i have had a few discussions with various people who are making videos on youtube and many have not heard this theory but agree or think its possible to what i am saying.

if you want me to eloborate on anything ive just said feel free to post what you are wondering as ive been rather broad and can explain alot more in further depth ive written this quite quickly whilst i was on the bus, by the way to anyone else in land of down under or the land on top how ever you might put it, does it look like a nuclear bomb went off in the northern territory / western australia . i really think it looks like a nuclear bomb has gone off in the center of australia. or something

this website is full of great information, i just thought this part was missing. thanks for reading and have a lovely day/night.

history is written by those who have hanged heros

Saffire

Reaction score
tartaria = old world empire intent now as internet psyop as "good guys aether" building makers.

they are the empire before new world order. research mapuche who resisted inca tartar empire and spanish invasion, both created by the same eagle... scythians are tartarians phoenians moors, caaananites relate, controlling the world

proofs: data cross over is by fomenko and graphics made by a spanish proffesor collegue (sorry for me english)

tartaria as qanon are algorithm to control the narrative, stolen history dot org was destroyed because of that and kd replaced (?).

sh dot org talking about kobid1984 and cosmos related to the chronology and buildings geometry...

they use fake historians and books ad bible to promote tartaria as good guys (dont relate it to aether,is like nazi relation to the creation of cars, were the people, not nazi ideology)

Your presentation of this information is excellent. Thank you.

Saffire

Reaction score
i tried to make this a thread but was told i need to explain it more or provide "proof" eh anyways here it is

The Meti Theory

to the tartaria / oldworld (past future present ) - the figure of 8 / the loop

get youre thinking caps on (mines made from tinfoil) and open up the part of your brain where anything is possible and be open to new ideas.

what if the future is the past and the past is the future and we are living in the now ? the beggining is the end and the end is the begginging of this timeline. the great reset.
like a figure of 8 loop set off by a complex time displacement device, perhaps something will lead to a nuclear or some sort of apocalpse and cause certain a certain group, or maybe a rougue a.i from a alternative timeline to use the device to turn back time ( not sure what you would call it , i dont know much about psychics , although i know anything is possible. "in fact the word impossible says im-possible"

its rather strange in many old photos how there appears to be hardly anyone present.
i do think everything is connected and linked in space time, perhaps "jesus" is not dead yet and we are living the "bible times" the whole AD thing is werid, anyhoo maybe these are the "end of days" i think CERN and the year 2012 plays a huge role in all of this.
other years to take into account in our modern age would be 1984 -1950's 1800-1900 - 2021 all connected.

i believe we have been visited by people from the future. and people from the past, now this gets complex depending on how you view the timeline , but by now you may be able the grasp the bigger picture of what im trying to explain.
it would appear as if all the structures around the globe are placed exactly where they are meant to be, planned for a future or past event. seeing as its all connected and intertwined.
as we all know that those are simply just not buildings...
and the technology is clearly being hidden. perhaps there are still portals open between this world , the old world the past and future depending on how you view it that could be to the future /past.
perhaps we are the ones living in the past and in the olden days.

anyhoo i dont believe any of this has actually happened yet, but what ever happens happened.

pchyics is quite a pain in the arse.
perhaps the confusion is created by the illusion of time, the indoctrination of time , thinking that it is constantly moving fowards, not taking into consideration the back and forth and side to side.

curious on anyone elses similiar theorys , or if this resonanates with anyone else.
i have had a few discussions with various people who are making videos on youtube and many have not heard this theory but agree or think its possible to what i am saying.

if you want me to eloborate on anything ive just said feel free to post what you are wondering as ive been rather broad and can explain alot more in further depth ive written this quite quickly whilst i was on the bus, by the way to anyone else in land of down under or the land on top how ever you might put it, does it look like a nuclear bomb went off in the northern territory / western australia . i really think it looks like a nuclear bomb has gone off in the center of australia. or something

this website is full of great information, i just thought this part was missing. thanks for reading and have a lovely day/night.

history is written by those who have hanged heros
I just happened to stumble across THIS forum in my searches on "missing years" (RESETS... PLURAL) in timelines. The first post above by... xxometeotl ... REALLY grabbed my attention. I looked through every one of the images and began with ancient maps. In the midst of all of random searching, I found myself looking at Exodus and Leviticus. Every symptom those people had for "leprosy" is also that of RADIATION FALLOUT <<-- Ark of the Covenant. The link for the site, easy to read: www. kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Ark-Of-The-Covenant/ ..... THIS =>> is the point where the Ark of the Covenant is ablaze. (My interpretation: the word LORD ~ Also occasionally refers to the Ark). www. kingjamesbibleonline.org/Leviticus-Chapter-10/ <-- LEVITICUS

Chapter 10 : LEVITCUS​

1 And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his censer, and put fire therein, and put incense thereon, and offered **STRANGE FIRE** before the LORD, which he commanded them not.

2 And there went out fire from the LORD (the ARK), and devoured them, and they died before the LORD.

3 Then Moses said unto Aaron, This is it that the LORD spake, saying, I will be sanctified in them that come nigh me, and before all the people I will be glorified. And Aaron held his peace.

4 And Moses called Mishael and Elzaphan, the sons of Uzziel the uncle of Aaron, and said unto them, Come near, carry your brethren from before the sanctuary out of the camp.

5 So they went near, and carried them in their coats out of the camp; as Moses had said.

6 And Moses said unto Aaron, and unto Eleazar and unto Ithamar, his sons, Uncover not your heads, neither rend your clothes; lest ye die, and lest wrath come upon all the people: but let your brethren, the whole house of Israel, bewail the burning which the LORD hath kindled.

7 And ye shall not go out from the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: for the anointing oil of the LORD is upon you. And they did according to the word of Moses.

=== CONTINUE READING at the Website I POSTED ABOVE. (I just found out links are not permitted here). THERE IS MUCH MORE DETAIL THEREAFTER. The people are commanded to NOT eat or drink from the land, or even use plates/bowls..etc.. lest they will die.

Jeremiah 3:16 - And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.
I just happened to stumble across THIS forum in my searches on "missing years" (RESETS... PLURAL) in timelines. The first post above by... xxometeotl ... REALLY grabbed my attention. I looked through every one of the images and began with ancient maps. In the midst of all of random searching, I found myself looking at Exodus and Leviticus. Every symptom those people had for "leprosy" is also that of RADIATION FALLOUT <<-- Ark of the Covenant. The link for the site, easy to read: www. kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Ark-Of-The-Covenant/ ..... THIS =>> is the point where the Ark of the Covenant is ablaze. (My interpretation: the word LORD ~ Also occasionally refers to the Ark). www. kingjamesbibleonline.org/Leviticus-Chapter-10/ <-- LEVITICUS

Chapter 10 : LEVITCUS​

1 And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his censer, and put fire therein, and put incense thereon, and offered **STRANGE FIRE** before the LORD, which he commanded them not.

2 And there went out fire from the LORD (the ARK), and devoured them, and they died before the LORD.

3 Then Moses said unto Aaron, This is it that the LORD spake, saying, I will be sanctified in them that come nigh me, and before all the people I will be glorified. And Aaron held his peace.

4 And Moses called Mishael and Elzaphan, the sons of Uzziel the uncle of Aaron, and said unto them, Come near, carry your brethren from before the sanctuary out of the camp.

5 So they went near, and carried them in their coats out of the camp; as Moses had said.

6 And Moses said unto Aaron, and unto Eleazar and unto Ithamar, his sons, Uncover not your heads, neither rend your clothes; lest ye die, and lest wrath come upon all the people: but let your brethren, the whole house of Israel, bewail the burning which the LORD hath kindled.

7 And ye shall not go out from the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: for the anointing oil of the LORD is upon you. And they did according to the word of Moses.

=== CONTINUE READING at the Website I POSTED ABOVE. (I just found out links are not permitted here). THERE IS MUCH MORE DETAIL THEREAFTER. The people are commanded to NOT eat or drink from the land, or even use plates/bowls..etc.. lest they will die.

Jeremiah 3:16 - And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.
@metitarvel
Thus far, my limited research has me believing that the Ark of the Covenant had radioactive/unstable elements inside it, which was accidentally accelerated. (BOMB) Plumes of smoke and fire that could be seen far and wide are mentioned. The event killed thousands... survivors ended up with conditions which they labeled as Leprosy. Leprosy is caused by bacteria and is not immediate. Those people, in a short time after the Ark incident, developed skin lesions/blistering/bleeding. == Timelines: This is something they'd erase from history.... adjust time lines (more than once).... hijack heritages.... population reduction... begin fresh with orphans... no memories. Old World/New World.

www (dot) hisdates.com/years/1492-historical-events.html
My comprehension of what you've stated is that there was a Reset in 1492, the year Columbus was claimed to have "discovered" America.
i000 and j000 .... I have seen some photos of Old Coins which had the letter J and the letter I in front of the year. They may have purged them from google search, since I cannot find them again. Instead of book burning, they're purging information from the internet.

Last edited:

Akanah

Reaction score
Tartaria smells also like a psy-op. Either I have memories of a earlier life or in the 90´s we had a quickly culture-(r)evolution. I think Tartaria with big roman buildings are something the rich elites want to have in the future. In my memories we had in past times only buildings of the "jugendstil" because we were a bourgeoisie without governments. Maybe we were all freemasions with open mind and heart.

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread