A Celtic/Basque Civilization Erased from History?

Joe montana

Reaction score
Great article, as an Irishman i really enjoyed it. I will say one thing though at the beginning you mention that ogham writing isn't necessarily Irish but as you continue the thread
Here in Québec we have à Creek community and I had note à similarity between their pysiologie and them of the mayan poeple from guatemala. Furthemore my great gran father was à sailman , said To be a native from here but was in fact Irish descendance. They named him thé crow. A man from Cuba, the father of a friends looked exactly like him: very dark skin and not tall of height.This is for biological aspect. A legend from people of saguenay tell about à great city made in gold in Valmont, build by tall white Man with beard.

Worsaae

Trusted Member
Reaction score
And maybe it's a mystery because the language connects to an older civilization that was overthrown by people who now speak the newer "latinized" language and they were never taught that history, just the lies.
Yes, as I told amazingly Iberian language remains unknown and there's no official career degree. Totally bizarre (as if it's one of "those" questions, powers TPB doesn't want to go too far, including basque nationalist politics).

I celebrate the brilliant focus on this thread, as it was inevitable to relate ancient nations to the futhark oggham iberian etc, etc old runic (pictogram in fact) symbols.

Sometime somewehere this pictogram scheme turned to proto-phoenician alphabet. So an ancient language more complex that could even be read in every direction (left to right, right to left, making a matrix, from above to below, etc, and keeping a coherence).

Turning to basques,

You see this idea of Iberian peninsula and the meaning of iberians as "free people", comes to me in different angles.

Iberia=I berriak

aberri (fatherland) eguna (day)- basque nation fest day

Meaning berri not new but in another sense -aberri- (nation, linking nation not to a place or territory but a group of people).

Another point of view, basque in basque language (Euskera) it's known Euskadi it's the name of this little region in the north of Spain besides France (South France there has some basques either -Aquitaine- or Basque-French country).

What does it mean EUSKADI?. I'm not philologist but a close interpretation should be something like "we govern ourselves"
Eus (we, to us) Kadi (leadership, governance).

The word Kadi, it's related to arabic Al-Kaide (maybe even Al-Qaeda has some relationship but this is very distorted in political and secret services games). Al-Qaeda (The Base) would be here the Council.

Alcalde or Alcaide (in spanish chief of the city council or Major), Cadiz (spanish city in Andalusian region). Probably it's related to the word (large cane or wand of the major, as a symbol of governship, civil or sacred).

Egyptian crook (In spanish Cayado, or cane shephard).

............ ......................... .......

Did you notice the sephard cane, correlated to Sepharad?

Again, cane as KADI.

So EUS-KADI (we govern ourselves).

So Euskadi (Basque country) it seems comes from this (I have the cayado wand , or I govern myself) what has been a constant in the recently or modern history of Spain (large autonomy).

The real name is Euskadi (what it's really linked to ancient iberians), Basque it's a more modern term (maybe related to a sort of people's army -Bashkir-).

Just observe in basque tradition, the wellcoming dance (aurrezku), resembles a sort of very old rite related to horses. (unbraving horses and the dangerous kicking).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7EJk0k88Ko
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjVl9zbH5N8

There's even another interesting linking from basques and America recolonisation, as Spain took lots of basque people (not only being good sailors), but mainly as people who knowing a bit of this ancient language (euskera or basque), it seems they had better skills to understand native american languages.

My intuition perceives that in ancient world, I don't know how and why, Iberia was a sort of refugee and it was like Americas was in the 17th-Century for europeans, a land to escape out of religious wars and prosecutions, for Iberian case a land for rebel slaves.

Even maybe latin word Libero (free man), comes from L'Ibero (Iberian). So a territory with a great mix of blood, but one original population that seems very linked to RH- in north spain and basques (iberians) mostly.

Lábaro has the same consonant frame.
Same word used for first country founded with free slaves (Liberia).
The furthest most west part of Denmark out to the Atlantic ocean is called Jutland (modern) earlier (Eutaz land). I saw your post about "eu" and "eus" meaning "we, us, our". I think it could mean "we/us/our land", possibly. This word means land of the giants in Swedish. Interestingly, the native Americans speak of red haired Giants living in America. Is this the celts? I am throwing ideas here, hoping something might stick.

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I was reading a theory recently by Scottish folklorist David MacRitchie that the pre-Celtic population of Britain and Ireland were some sort of Negroids or Australoids, and Celtic tribes arrived in about 100 BC and over the centuries basically wiped the aboriginals out, mainly through conflict but also race mixing to a lesser extent. According to him these aboriginal tribes were violent and hostile and the records portray them as being a dangerous enemy to white people. He covers this theory in his book "Ancient and Modern Britons" published in 1884.

I find it an interesting theory, although I'm not sure if he's way off the mark or onto something. Apparently the book is often quoted by Afrocentrists, which I find odd because his portrayal of these black aboriginals is hardly flattering, his view is that they were blood thirsty, unintelligent savages basically.

Hidden Rabbit

khaoz 2.0
Reaction score
Let's proceed from Reality.

Celtic languages are very similar to Russians, they show this common Indo-European language (Hatred of the Celts) (Prohibition to study Russians, Slavic etymology) (Many strange events. For example, the famous river Somme "Battle of the Somme" in France bears a fake name. It was renamed from Samara = see Wikipedia. Samara is a city in Russia in the Volga region. It is also a river in Ukraine. It is an ancient word, it is so Sanskrit and occult. The French say that it was a long time ago; the ancient Celts and recorded it in Latin. Since we know that the Chronology is not real, we can conclude that the Roman Catholics fixed it in 1600 - 1700. Ie. this layer has not yet been destroyed.

I have not studied the Basques, but they say that there are connections with the Caucasian languages.

If we take Genetics, then the western and southern French-Basques-Spaniards have Line R1b. This line just dominates in Ural Russia. Where modern Bashkirs, Tatars (new Tatars) and Finno-Ugric (These are linguistic groups, not racial groups) live (Most likely these are fictional and new languages) (There are studies that find Indo-European roots in Finnish languages. Their very existence and the appearance is not clear) But it's pretty interesting that the Brunettes regions are the same as the Brunettes regions. Interestingly enough how this ROD-blood line could move.

There is also a point in Kyrgyzstan-Afghanistan-China. True, these white people melted into Mongoloid and Persian women.
(Again, there is the Aral Sea Lake. There are cities at its depth :) It is very shallow and is now drying up. THOSE WHO WERE IN THE MOUNTAINS OF AFGHANISTAN survived and degraded. And the real Cities Collapsed and somehow ended up at the bottom of the Swamp)

Nergos and Australoids cannot live in Britain-Ireland because they will die from lack of sun. It's just Biology. Blacks have to walk naked or in shorts under the sun. And the sun ends in France (The refugees taken to Finland are fleeing from there. And they are rightly doing it. Because their bodies are created for the sun and they will simply die, go crazy - teeth will fall out) The fact that the British drew Iberian freaks in books = Well duck show them :) Not a single mummy, skull, etc. Such a State :) "PAPER TOLES EVERYTHING"

Attachments

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Nergos and Australoids cannot live in Britain-Ireland because they will die from lack of sun. It's just Biology.
Not sure about that, I think spending even a short amount of time in any major British city would dispel that idea pretty quickly. Britain has probably the largest and longest established black and South Asian population in Europe, and many of the latter are Australoid.

Hidden Rabbit

khaoz 2.0
Reaction score
Nergos and Australoids cannot live in Britain-Ireland because they will die from lack of sun. It's just Biology.
Not sure about that, I think spending even a short amount of time in any major British city would dispel that idea pretty quickly. Britain has probably the largest and longest established black and South Asian population in Europe, and many of the latter are Australoid.
It's in the industrialized world. Where there are vitamins, tanning beds, blacks can go south and so on. If there is a catastrophe and peace, all these peoples will simply die out. Any culture of Lapland (Sami, Norway), Russian and American Eskimos and reindeer herders = These are dead-end civilizations. (The most developed of these are Russian fishermen and Norwegian fishermen = Scottish and Icelandic fishermen are also here)

Moreover, they were not in Britain in 1950-1980. They were brought in in waves. That is, they live there for 30-40 years :) These nationalities will have to interbreed with local ones and half of the children will die. (The Aristocrats who seized power apparently changed their bodies) Until recently, there was a real chance of dying from Tuberculosis. There were areas with IodoDecifitis (for example, the Dwarf population in Switzerland in 1900) There were areas with poisoned land (One area in Italy) Only the joint efforts of societies in 1890-1950 solved all these problems. (It is clear that people are bullied and persecuted, but this is half the process. They are allowed to live as an idiot :)) London is a very dark and damp city. What THEY are doing there is a mystery :)) One fundamentalist is calling for the shutdown of electricity. Can you imagine what will happen to people and cities?)

Users who are viewing this thread