Coronavirus: Possible Reset

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
and another thing that is really bugging me, the mask crap.
ok i get it, its about submission. dehumanizing. they make you weak and ill, and without them we wouldnt remember there was a "pandemic".

but... i cant help thinking thats not all.

like what if its hiding some feature that would let us know that someone wasnt human?

like, if aliens or the reptiles were walking among us, and they didnt have mouths, or their noses were slits or something.
or that there are already transhumanoids walking among us, and we would know if we could see the whole face.

remember uncanny valley? humans can clock false humans pretty well if i recall correctly.

the mask stuff is just so incredibly stupid and makes no sense. and where i am , more people are wearing them every day rather than less. so im really wondering if im surrounded by humans or something else when i have to go out to society. they certainly dont act like humans.

and, the vaccines could also be for readying our bodies to donate organs ot other species...

haha ....maybe it sounds silly but i have pondered on these thoughts.
its been a long year...

Last edited:

Skydog

Trusted Member
Reaction score
ok i get it, its about submission. dehumanizing. they make you weak and ill, and without them we wouldnt remember there was a "pandemic".

like what if its hiding some feature that would let us know that someone wasnt human?

like, if aliens or the reptiles were walking among us, and they didnt have mouths, or their noses were slits or something.
or that there are already transhumanoids walking among us, and we would know if we could see the whole face.

remember uncanny valley? humans can clock false humans pretty well if i recall correctly.

the mask stuff is just so incredibly stupid and makes no sense. and where i am , more people are wearing them every day rather than less. so im really wondering if im surrounded by humans or something else when i have to go out to society. they certainly dont act like humans.

and, the vaccines could also be for readying our bodies to donate organs ot other species...

its been a long year...
One of the more far out theories I’ve heard and in turn entertained is that the masks are proactively putting us all in a position where we can: 1) easily be facial recognized with a mask on; and 2) still be able to breathe somewhat after whatever cataclysmic reset may be headed our way that happens to alter the earths air and atmosphere etc.

Basically still being able to herd the sheep once their collective wooly clean air supply is ripped from them.

Referent

Trusted Member
Reaction score

its been a long year...
(I almost didn't post this, since it's mostly rehashing. Sorry for length, open to PM feedback if this is poor SH style. But I empathize with pulling one's hair out at the maskathon. So, sharing anyway, in the spirit of community sanity-maintenance.)

Clarification
There are many reasons, it seems. Are you interested in for real (hidden, actual) reasons, fake (official, provided) reasons, or cosmic (everpresent) reasons for the current masking practices? I think you are asking for "real" rather than "alleged". Finding ones that do not fit within any of the already-listed broad categories of submission, dehumanization, injury, and remembering, makes the question tougher (and the boundaries make the question more interesting). Most reasons seem to fit at least one of these categories.

Also, the categories need to be broader. The submission category really needs to be "control". And the remembering category needs to be "myth maintenance".

A couple of possibilities
First, a fraudulent reason from earlier in the plandemic: to reduce stress in the extremely stressed who buy it all (so humane?!)

One (deceit-ridden) reason, falling into "myth maintenance" (or, "remembering") that's been provided has been,

Fauxci said:
"Wearing a mask might make people [airquotes] 'feel' a little better." (quoting Fauxci).
In theory, if there is a dangerous "contagion" going around, then, some people can at least be put somewhat at ease by the therapeutic action of doing "all they can", or "anything at all". Even if they are aware of the scientific literature and the position that masks do nothing or are countereffective, there are people who still feel better doing something (of a masking nature) rather than nothing.

In a very messed up way, the masks can "make it more okay" mentally for some people to allow themselves to be in the same general area as other people than themselves, especially those not living in their immediate household, and especially those who have not necessarily been following the same protocols that they have been following.

Donning a mask and having others don masks "allows" such people who are deathly afraid of invisible and unsubstantiated particles (causing unsubstantiated harm) to feel more "comfortable" on the occasions that they feel they must venture away from the household or have a not-as-isolated interaction.

Of course, the same scared people would feel much better overall if they were capable of or chose to learn and think in areas outside of their comfort zones (fiefdoms)--or if at least their trusted advisors were not so lost (and challenged) themselves.

Second, to make digital interaction seem a relief
A "control" (submission) reason, is to keep (a lot of) people at home and digitally connected (to machines) during the "transition" to the (even) more connected one world scheme. I am not talking about the futuristic, scifi-sounding brand of transhumanism, but a much more mundane version. I mean for accounting and control; managing the herd. If people could see faces in public, then seeing digital faces (for business or social occasions) on screens at home would be, comparatively, even more of a drag (and done less). One of the major aims is to systematize and integrate more with machines, because the control potential is greater with computerized mechanisms. The businesses must be moved to operate digitally. The people must be tied to digital accounts. It is much easier to account for (and manipulate as desired) digital identities, such as when people are plugged into things. And if real faces were visible, digital faces would be harder to sell.

Notably, indeed, it can be quite hard or impossible to tell whether the remote colleagues and friends are real, compared with the flesh and blood human representations. Is there a bot behind the avatar? It might get harder to tell. Also, if a person left the physical workplace (moved or changed jobs), that would be more obvious. If a digital identity drops off the map, the loss might be less profound or less noticeable!

There is of course the related monetary / fiscal aspect of the "fourth industrial revolution" / economic / possible dominant-fiat-currency reset, which also benefits from increased digitization, but that may be seen as just a facet of the broader "control" shakeup / solidification-attempt / process.

Bridge

Yes, it is sad.

Masking helps drive the isolation.

The masks give symbolic physical structure to the alleged dangerous particles that apparently do not exist or behave physically as described.

One thing masks do is exploit fallacious logical reinforcement ("remembering"). Simple logic might say that, if one (or seemingly everyone) is wearing a mask (and asking for it to be worn), there must be something from which it is protecting. Many people cannot (currently) conceive that "everyone" (not actually everyone) would be wrong about such a thing, or that experts would not point out fallacies (some do). The very degree to which much information flow is under (literal) control (with ponies in the race!) is unknown to many.

Masking is definitely not only about (1) submission, (2) dehumanizing, (3) injury, and (4) reminding, while many reasons for masking can be fit into these these categories. You already hit on these, but I'm on a roll so what the hay.

Submission
  • Masking (theoretically) helps manufacture (false) consent for other medical mandates. Masking itself is an example of a false medical mandate.
  • Masking is a test of control and obedience.
  • Masking provides headcount of the herd, identifying noncompliers.
  • Masking enforcement ("no mask, no entry") provides practice for agents to whom enforcement is delegated (by those agents' choices!) and for people on the receiving end. Developing these master/slave neural pathways primes the pump, decreasing future resistance. The way is paved for more extreme discrimination (such as "no vax, no entry", "insufficient social credit score, no entry", "no app, no entry", etc.).
  • The one-world top-down authoritarian order/obey relationships must get set up with softer dictates, in order for harsher ones to also be accepted without thought. The plan per Event 201 was for independent nations to willingly enforce guidance suggested from above of their own accord, intentionally avoiding the appearance of strict top-down orders or commands. The illusion of independently acting states and institutions is alive in a portion of the populace. Many people willingly accept illogical mandates of their own accord. If the international bodies were to, at this time, more forcibly direct health mandates for everyone worldwide (with anything other than recommendations that ostensibly independent states and institutions choose to abide by), that would be an unnecessarily great risk that could raise the suspicion of even otherwise obedient sheep (or perhaps introduce a sense of guilt by the purveyors of falsehoods, who might feel they have a get out of jail free card from likewise providing outs).
Dehumanizing
Beyond simply "it removes humanity to not have a face", there are:
  • Masking is ritualistic. As an initiation. Symbolic (but not merely symbolic), removing identity. When the ritual is over, those who make it through to the other side after the trial of uncertainty will have a newfound relationship with their protecting institutions.
  • The removal of human faces is part of isolation. Isolation is a torture, punishment, and brainwashing technique. People need society. With human faces removed, with human proximity removed, people are broken down, and more easily manipulated, rendered helpless, or done away with.
  • For people who wear masks, the masks literally make spontaneous communication harder (muffled and belabored). Just like isolation does. Anything to break down the spread of "truth" seems like a pro for the agenda.
More reasons why masking occurs
  • Most maskers seem to believe the lies of the moment given by the television (or the "internet"--the "modern television, now more customized!"), at least enough to go along with any illogical guidance.
  • Even typically "elite" people believe the lies. The "elite" are not so elite! The emperors wear no clothes.
  • The masks are part of an information and spiritual war.
A problem lies in looking for a logical reason where there are many but not a good one among them. They are either false-reasons, or negative-reasons. This is perhaps (one reason) why the hunt for "why masks must be worn" will always feel like it turns up empty (or voluminous).

Another kind of reason: inverting the inversion
Another (to me) real reason for the insane masking is: to spawn a "blowback" of innovation. In my view, at least a proportion of the "rulers" (puppets or not) want to be held accountable (intellectually), but for various reasons feel they cannot show an inordinate amount of integrity themselves. So, a totally wrong masking charade is just an example of "asking" to be put in line. So, I say, masking is also to encourage people (anyone! everyone!) to create, utilize, promote, or otherwise encourage tools for knowledge-updating to be more effective.

Participating in SHnet might be an example of leverating tools for knowledge collaboration, related to this last reason.

Last edited:

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score

its been a long year...
(I almost didn't post this, since it's mostly rehashing. Sorry for length, open to PM feedback if this is poor SH style. But I empathize with pulling one's hair out at the maskathon. So, sharing anyway, in the spirit of community sanity-maintenance.)

Clarification
There are many reasons, it seems. Are you interested in for real (hidden, actual) reasons, fake (official, provided) reasons, or cosmic (everpresent) reasons for the current masking practices? I think you are asking for "real" rather than "alleged". Finding ones that do not fit within any of the already-listed broad categories of submission, dehumanization, injury, and remembering, makes the question tougher (and the boundaries make the question more interesting). Most reasons seem to fit at least one of these categories.

Also, the categories need to be broader. The submission category really needs to be "control". And the remembering category needs to be "myth maintenance".

A couple of possibilities
First, a fraudulent reason from earlier in the plandemic: to reduces stress in the extremely stressed who buy it all (so humane?!)

One (deceit-ridden) reason, falling into "myth maintenance" (or, "remembering") that's been provided has been,

Fauxci said:
"Wearing a mask might make people [airquotes] 'feel' a little better." (quoting Fauxci).
In theory, if there is a dangerous "contagion" going around, then, some people can at least be put somewhat at ease by the therapeutic action of doing "all they can", or "anything at all". Even if they are aware of the scientific literature and the position that masks do nothing or are countereffective, there are people who still feel better doing something (of a masking nature) rather than nothing.

In a very messed up way, the masks can "make it more okay" mentally for some people to allow themselves to be in the same general area as other people than themselves, especially those not living in their immediate household, and especially those who have not necessarily been following the same protocols that they have been following.

Donning a mask and having others don masks "allows" such people who are deathly afraid of invisible and unsubstantiated particles (causing unsubstantiated harm) to feel more "comfortable" on the occasions that they feel they must venture away from the household or have a not-as-isolated interaction.

Of course, the same scared people would feel much better overall if they were capable of or chose to learn and think in areas outside of their comfort zones (fiefdoms)--or if at least their trusted advisors were not so lost (and challenged) themselves.

Second, to make digital interaction seem a relief
A "control" (submission) reason, is to keep (a lot of) people at home and digitally connected (to machines) during the "transition" to the (even) more connected one world scheme. I am not talking about the futuristic, scifi-sounding brand of transhumanism, but a much more mundane version. I mean for accounting and control; managing the herd. If people could see faces in public, then seeing digital faces (for business or social occasions) on screens at home would be, comparatively, even more of a drag (and less done). One of the major aims is to systematize and integrate more with machines, because the control potential is greater with computerized mechanisms. The businesses must be moved to operate digitally. The people must be tied to digital accounts. It is much easier to account for (and manipulate as desired) digital identities, such as when people are plugged into things. And if real faces were visible, digital faces would be harder to sell.

Notably, indeed, it can be quite hard or impossible to tell whether the remote colleagues and friends are real, compared with the flesh and blood human representations. Is there a bot behind the avatar? It might get harder to tell. Also, if a person left the physical workplace (moved or changed jobs), that would be more obvious. If a digital identity drops off the map, the loss might be less profound or less noticeable!

There is of course the related monetary / fiscal aspect of the "fourth industrial revolution" / economic / possible dominant-fiat-currency reset, which also benefits from increased digitization, but that may be seen as just a facet of the broader "control" shakeup / solidification-attempt / process.

Bridge

Yes, it is sad.

Masking helps drive the isolation.

The masks give symbolic physical structure to the alleged dangerous particles that apparently do not exist or behave physically as described.

One thing masks do is exploit fallacious logical reinforcement ("remembering"). Simple logic might say that, if one (or seemingly everyone) is wearing a mask (and asking for it to be worn), there must be something from which it is protecting. Many people cannot (currently) conceive that "everyone" (not actually everyone) would be wrong about such a thing, or that experts would not point out fallacies (some do). The very degree to which much information flow is under (literal) control (with ponies in the race!) is unknown to many.

Masking is definitely not only about (1) submission, (2) dehumanizing, (3) injury, and (4) reminding, while many reasons for masking can be fit into these these categories. You already hit on these, but I'm on a roll so what the hay.

Submission
  • Masking (theoretically) helps manufacture (false) consent for other medical mandates. Masking itself is an example of a false medical mandate.
  • Masking is a test of control and obedience.
  • Masking provides headcount of the herd, identifying noncompliers.
  • Masking enforcement ("no mask, no entry") provides practice for agents to whom enforcement is delegated (by those agents' choices!) and for people on the receiving end. Developing these master/slave neural pathways primes the pump, decreasing future resistance. The way is paved for more extreme discrimination (such as "no vax, no entry", "insufficient social credit score, no entry", "no app, no entry", etc.).
  • The one-world top-down authoritarian order/obey relationships must get set up with softer dictates, in order for harsher ones to also be accepted without thought. The plan per Event 201 was for independent nations to willingly enforce guidance suggested from above of their own accord, intentionally avoiding the appearance of strict top-down orders or commands. The illusion of independently acting states and institutions is alive in a portion of the populace. Many people willingly accept illogical mandates of their own accord. If the international bodies were to, at this time, more forcibly direct health mandates for everyone worldwide (with anything other than recommendations that ostensibly independent states and institutions choose to abid by), that would be an unnecessarily great risk that could raise the suspicion of even otherwise obedient sheep (or perhaps introduce a sense of guilt by the purveyors of falsehoods, who might feel they have a get out of jail free card from likewise providing outs).
Dehumanizing
Beyond simply "it removes humanity to not have a face", there are:
  • Masking is ritualistic. As an initiation. Symbolic (but not merely symbolic), removing identity. When the ritual is over, those who make it through to the other side after the trial of uncertainty will have a newfound relationship with their protecting institutions.
  • The removal of human faces is part of isolation. Isolation is a torture, punishment, and brainwashing technique. People need society. With human faces removed, with human proximity removed, people are broken down, and more easily manipulated, rendered helpless, or done away with.
  • For people who wears masks, the masks literally make spontaneous communication harder (muffled and belabored). Just like isolation does. Any thing to break down the spread of "truth", seems like a pro for the agenda.
More reasons why masking occurs
  • Most maskers seem to believe the lies of the moment given by the television (or the "internet"--the "modern television, now more customized!"), at least enough to go along with any illogical guidance.
  • Even typically "elite" people believe the lies. The "elite" are not so elite! The emperors wear no clothes.
  • The masks are part of an information and spiritual war.
A problem lies in looking for a logical reason where there are many but not a good one among them. They are either false-reasons, or negative-reasons. This is perhaps (one reason) why the hunt for "why masks must be worn" will always feel like it turns up empty (or voluminous).

Another kind of reason: inverting the inversion
Another (to me) real reason for the insane masking is: to spawn a "blowback" of innovation. In my view, at least a proportion of the "rulers" (puppets or not) want to be held accountable (intellectually), but for various reasons feel they cannot show an inordinate amount of integrity themselves. So, a totally wrong masking charade is just an example of "asking" to be put in line. So, I say, masking is also to encourage people (anyone! everyone!) to create, utilize, promote, or otherwise encourage tools for knowledge-updating to be more effective.

Participating in SHnet might be an example of leverating tools for knowledge collaboration, related to this last reason.
wonderful response, thank you

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Interesting how the Council of Europe (UK is still a member) and the WHO have stated they are against "vaccine passports" and discrimination against the unvaccinated. This makes me think that it's individual nation-states that will be blamed for the Covid authoritarianism, and globalist international organisations will be portrayed as defenders of civil liberties.

I suspect they will use this to push the idea that the NWO and the end of nation-states is needed because individual governments just can't be trusted to protect peoples' rights.

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
today was a sad day for me. my whole extended family over in north america have drank the kool aid. and they will not let go of the safety blanket of being a good slave. they only regurgitate lefty catchphrases and covid mania. im the looney to them.

one thing to know, my significant other just returned from sweden.

almost zero masks. well maybe 10 percent. but he thinks that tourists.

not in the airport, not on cops, not in shops not in hotels . nothing.

we have been totally bamfuckingboozled.

sorry, but i think this deserves a swear

oh and when he was talking to colleagues there, they said dont buy it, they wont wear masks, because they see its demeaning, and they wont take the vaccine. so ya. we have been tricked.

it makes me think in fact the vaccines are in fact a red herring distraction too. its all about getting rid of fiat money and going digital.

sweden already does that

mental
and one final thought, can we not go back to , instead of just posting newspaper and blog links as i am totally guilty of, sharing our experiences in our own lives about what is really happening on the ground where we all are? we need to crowdsource our personal experiences so we can know whats really going on.

i want to travel. i think i can. i want to know how things are in all these other countries of the users on here, and not the crap they say in the headlines.

Last edited:

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I don't get why Sweden is basically the only Western country that's been allowed to get away with the Covid agenda. I guess because in every other sense Sweden is so subservient and obedient to the leftist, NWO agenda that there is no need for the globalists to do any more there, so Sweden is serving as an example to other Western countries of how they could be if only they comply with the agenda like the Swedes do.

I think it's the globalists way of saying that if other white countries accept mass immigration and their own replacement like the Swedes do, then they'll be allowed some degree of normality.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
i want to know how things are in all these other countries of the users on here,
This IS NOT AIMED AT ANY INDIVIDUAL just observations

It's shit. That's what it is.
It's changing your trust in yourself.
It's kowtowing to whatever others decide is authority.
It is a test to see just how stupid you are.
It is a test to see what you are willing to give up.
It is a test to see how many people will give up life for digital existence.
It is a test of the mobile/cell phone control grid.
It is a behaviour changing event.
It is compartmentalisation on a grand scale.
It creates a stunning amount of work for government, authority, healthcare, pharma, politicians, civil servants to take them through to retirement.
It divides couples, parents & children, families, generations, friends, the only human society that matters quite frankly, along new fractures.
It has revealed the true nature of paid politicians, paid journalists, paid academics, paid scientists.
Locally the mask is strong. I am usually but not always the only one maskless in the two local shops, local but parts of national chains, one international actually. I frequent. People walking, on bikes, in cars, in vans, on buses, on trains all wear their modern yellow star, many with pride.
I even had one bloke I met out walking in a strong wind in the open air walking towards me without any mask step to one side to let me pass on the narrow path and he turned and faced a chainlink fence.
It has changed my behaviour.
I have further reduced the people I spend time with.
The only masks I talk at are the masks at the checkout in the only two retail outlets I patronise.
I have become a must contact target for the NHS blessed be its name.
And I simply have to accept it is as it is or else I would be the one in the lunatic asylum.
It's shit. That is what it is.
There is a reason lunatic asylums went out of use. If they hadn't the crazies would have been contained.

EDIT to add this as the battery nearly died

I walk away at the earliest opportunity when virus or vaccine get mentioned.
I completely ignore any warning sign, blue dot, foot steps, lines on the floors of the two shops I go in.
No-one has ever 'had a go at me' for not wearing a mask.
A lot of folks since last year have tried to commit suicide by walking in the road to get past me none have succeeded.
I despair when people I have known a long time fall for all this nonsense.
It is hard to accept friends from my youth who I grew up with fall for this nonsense.
Thankfully all of my extended family are dead or don't speak to me and of my family of four we all felt it was a con from the get go.
I tried early on by showing people the HCID status of COCOC1984 on the gov.uk site. I printed it off and handed some out. All to no avail whatsoever. People seem more able to trust some twat twattering on their phone screen than someone they know who just did a little digging and showed them a document.
That realisation took until the clap for the NHS blessed be its name took hold.
After week one of that it became blindingly obvious people will do whatever their idea of authority tells them to. Sadly for most that authority does not reside in invisible gods whose places of worship they visit on holy days no it resides in whatever head is talking in their personal place of 24/7 worship the mobile phone screen that they love and cherish.
And people talk of Saturn cults, death cults whilst being mobile phone cultists FFS .
It's very sad to realise how easy it is for people to fool themselves into believing lies, complying with lies, promulgating lies whilst the digital pied piper in their pocket sings its tunes wirelessly into their ears and they think they are being clever, sophisticated, modern, futuristic not once realising they have already been digitised.

Sad but there is nothing that can be done. There is no way anyone can know the intent of another nor share their intent with another. We are not built that way it seems despite all the other realm, other dimensions chatter these things never seem to manifest, much the same as viruses actually. So we end up endlessly speculating aka guessing what the intent of someone else really is in the time honoured classic scam run by authority junkies of looking outside of your self instead of accepting things as they are and not judging them good or bad.

Best I can do is reject the nonsense and trust I have the meekness of acceptance to tell the man pointing his gun at my heart not to miss.

Last edited:

Whitewave

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Had to cancel a needed procedure because i refused to get a stick rammed up my nose. I agreed to submit to a blood test or a buccal swab but those options arent available anywhere. If the so called virus lives in droplets of saliva or mucus then a buccal swab should be able to detect it. No need for shoving a foot long qtip into my brain unless the real purpose is surreptitious innocculation with god knows what.

Withholding neccessary medical treatments for noncompliance with arbitrary and proven innaccurate testing on totally asymptomatic people is criminal and dictatorial. And its happening now.

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
this is scary, the medical withholding. because this year ive wanted to see a doctor, and havent. this is the real pandemic, people not getting treatment becuase of either fear of the virus or fear of the test. its revolting
i want to know how things are in all these other countries of the users on here,
This IS NOT AIMED AT ANY INDIVIDUAL just observations

It's shit. That's what it is.
It's changing your trust in yourself.
It's kowtowing to whatever others decide is authority.
It is a test to see just how stupid you are.
It is a test to see what you are willing to give up.
It is a test to see how many people will give up life for digital existence.
It is a test of the mobile/cell phone control grid.
It is a behaviour changing event.
It is compartmentalisation on a grand scale.
It creates a stunning amount of work for government, authority, healthcare, pharma, politicians, civil servants to take them through to retirement.
It divides couples, parents & children, families, generations, friends, the only human society that matters quite frankly, along new fractures.
It has revealed the true nature of paid politicians, paid journalists, paid academics, paid scientists.
Locally the mask is strong. I am usually but not always the only one maskless in the two local shops, local but parts of national chains, one international actually. People walking, on bikes, in cars, in vans, on buses, on trains all where their modern yellow star.
I even had one bloke I met out walking in a strong wind in the open air walking towards me without any mask step to one side to let me pass on the narrow path and he turned and faced a chainlink fence.
It has changed my behaviour.
I have further reduced the people I spend time with.
The only masks I talk at are the masks at the checkout in the only two retail outlets I patronise.
I have become a must contact target for the NHS blessed be its name.
And I simply have to accept it is as it is or else I would be the one in the lunatic asylum.
It's shit. That is what it is.
There is a reason lunatic asylums went out of use. If they hadn't the crazies would have been contained.

EDIT to add this as the battery nearly died

I walk away at the earliest opportunity when virus or vaccine get mentioned.
I completely ignore any warning sign, blue door, steps, lines on the floors of the two shops I go in.
No-one has ever 'had a go at me' for not wearing a mask.
A lot of folks since last year have tried to commit suicide by walking in the road to get past me none have succeeded.
I despair when people I have known a long time fall for all this nonsense.
It is hard to accept friends from my youth who I grew up with fall for this nonsense.
Thankfully all of my extended family are dead or don't speak to me and of my family of four we all felt it was a con from the get go.
I tried early on by showing people the HCID status of COCOC1984 on the gov.uk site. I printed it off and handed some out. All to no avail whatsoever. People seem more able to trust some twat twattering on their phone screen than someone they know who just did a little digging and showed them a document.
That realisation took until the clap for the NHS blessed be its name took hold.
After week one of that it became blindingly obvious people will do whatever their idea of authority tells them to. Sadly for most that authority does not reside in invisible gods whose places of worship they visit on joly days no it resides in whatever head is talking in their personal place of 24/7 worship the mobile phone screen that they love and cherish.
And people talk of Saturn cults, death cults whilst being mobile phone cultists FFS .
It's very sad to realise how easy it is for people to fool themselves into believing lies, complying with lies, promulgating lies whilst the digital pied piper in their pocket sings its tunes wirelessly into their ears and they think they are being clever, sophisticated, modern, futuristic not once realising they have already been digitised.

Sad but there is nothing that can be done. There is no way anyone can know the intent of another nor share their intent with another. We are not built that way it seems despite all the other realm, other dimensions chatter these things never seem to manifest, much the same as viruses actually. So we end up endlessly speculating aka guessing what the intent of someone else really is in the time honoured classic scam run by authority junkies of looking outside of your self instead of accepting things as they are and not judging them good or bad.

Best I can do is reject the nonsense and trust I have the meekness of acceptance to tell the man pointing his gun at my heart not to miss.
i totally concur. its shit, a true shitshow.

FAELAGUM

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I don't get why Sweden is basically the only Western country that's been allowed to get away with the Covid agenda. I guess because in every other sense Sweden is so subservient and obedient to the leftist, NWO agenda that there is no need for the globalists to do any more there, so Sweden is serving as an example to other Western countries of how they could be if only they comply with the agenda like the Swedes do.

I think it's the globalists way of saying that if other white countries accept mass immigration and their own replacement like the Swedes do, then they'll be allowed some degree of normality.
You've got it all wrong.
The Swedes are not allowed at all
being excluded from the pandemic
because orders of VAC with certain brand name
are imported now as I am writing this to you
and in cities where I do not have visited for a whole year now
have started marketing "WEAR A MASK" and this is the
every day life for mainlanders while islanders (perhaps not Iceland and Færøy Icelands) and highlanders too
are exempt from this mainland bullshit of stress game to see how citizens react
to certain PING of the MAKERS behind this BATTLE ROYALE game.

Now the only way to SURVIVE
is to join a strong GROUP
that holds ACCESS to the SAME things the PING MAKERS also have
ACCESS to (police, jury, lawyer, etc).

EVE & ADAM!

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score

You've got it all wrong.
every day life for mainlanders while islanders (perhaps not Iceland and Færøy Icelands) and highlanders too

EVE & ADAM!
can you expand on this more? i dont quite understand
i mean, my partner was just there. in Stockholm. its a city. no one is wearing masks. there are signs recommending masks. no one listens. no one makes you do it. he also was in the far north. Lapland. no masks. Not on police, not in doctors offices, not in the AIRPORT nothing. here in Switzerland if you dont do it, you get thrown out of the shop. in Italy, if you dont wear it on the f_cking street, you are in big trouble.tickets and possibly jail. its real. Spain too. And France. IVE BEEN TO ALL OF THEM RECENTLY. so, a mask recommendation in Sweden means nothing. . AND HIS SWEDISH COLLEGUES SAY THEY WILL NOT TAKE THE VACCINE. you guys escaped. THE QUESTION IS, WHY?

Last edited:

FAELAGUM

Trusted Member
Reaction score

You've got it all wrong.

EVE & ADAM!
can you expand on this more? i dont quite understand
i mean, my partner was just there. in Stockholm. its a city. no one is wearing masks. there are signs recommending masks. no one listens. no one makes you do it. he also was in the far north. Lapland. no masks. Not on police, not in doctors offices, not in the AIRPORT nothing. here in Switzerland if you dont do it, you get thrown out of the shop. in Italy, if you dont wear it on the f_cking street, you are in big trouble.tickets and possibly jail. its real. Spain too. And France. IVE BEEN TO ALL OF THEM RECENTLY. so, a mask recommendation in Sweden means nothing. . AND HIS SWEDISH COLLEGUES SAY THEY WILL NOT TAKE THE VACCINE. you guys escaped. THE QUESTION IS, WHY?
Here is why
People are prone
to either being in tuned with the word
or people are sincerely corono-fixed.

Where I live
ten thousand inhabitants
You still see see corono-fixed
citizens.

A neighbor I tell you this.
When corono pandemy hitted Sweden
She was all heels over corono.
Double layer mask and even dragon ball Vegeta glasses I kid you not!
Now she is all relaxed and laid back and goes erranding
without any corono gears!

ADAMUNEVIGHU!

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
In general the Nordic countries already seem the most compliant with the globalist agenda, like they already have high rates of electric cars, cashlessness, very "eco-friendly" and are famously very pro-immigration and pro-socialism.

They're already doing more or less what the NWO wants them to do so I suspect that's why they get an easier time relatively speaking during this "scamdemic".

Akanah

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The corona-pandemie is a deflection from always more mandela - effects which tell us the world is always in changing and not static. Every day a new discovery or changing. If you spend your time only on internet or with the theme corona you don´t notice that.

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The corona-pandemie is a deflection from always more mandela - effects which tell us the world is always in changing and not static. Every day a new discovery or changing. If you spend your time only on internet or with the theme corona you don´t notice that.
of course that would not be a good idea spending all your time on the internet or pondering corona, however, if you ignore the corona you probably are a fool too. whatever it is, or isint, its happening to us, and we ignore it totally at our peril. it was important enough to destroy the entire world as we know it, so i think there is something going on that we ought to take notice of. its over a year now going on, ignoring it is not making it go away

Akanah

Trusted Member
Reaction score
of course that would not be a good idea spending all your time on the internet or pondering corona, however, if you ignore the corona you probably are a fool too. whatever it is, or isint, its happening to us, and we ignore it totally at our peril. it was important enough to destroy the entire world as we know it, so i think there is something going on that we ought to take notice of. its over a year now going on, ignoring it is not making it go away
Every year we celebrate easter and chrismas because our subconscious want to tell us what is really happened and we ignored it. We are busy with the corona and not with our trauma. What does the egg and the rabbit-ears stand for ? What does the christmasstree with the star stand for ? With some knowledge of plasma-physic you should find out that. You can still living in a apparent world if you want or you are waking up. It´s your decision. Humankind does not wake up if they are busy with corona. Coronapandemie is a deflection and a blind alley.