Coronavirus: Possible Reset

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
So, is there deafening silence because, they are jews, and we just dont care? something doesnt sit right with this.
Anyone who criticises Israel and Zionism gets labelled an "anti-Semitic" bigot, that's probably a big part of the reason for the silence on Israel.
Well its kind of ironic isnt it? We cant criticize Israel, because that would be being anti-semetic... and yet, the Isreali state with the collaboration of Pfizer, are actually doing a holocaust on the jewish people. In Israel. I would laugh my ass off, if it wasnt so scary. I get the distinct feeling we have ALL been bamboozled.

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
So, is there deafening silence because, they are jews, and we just dont care? something doesnt sit right with this.
Anyone who criticises Israel and Zionism gets labelled an "anti-Semitic" bigot, that's probably a big part of the reason for the silence on Israel.
Well its kind of ironic isnt it? We cant criticize Israel, because that would be being anti-semetic... and yet, the Isreali state with the collaboration of Pfizer, are actually doing a holocaust on the jewish people. In Israel. I would laugh my ass off, if it wasnt so scary. I get the distinct feeling we have ALL been bamboozled.
I'm not sure about Israel, whether they're just pretending to lead the "vaccination programme" and are administering a saline solution to their citizens, or whether the Zionists are actually geocoding Jewish people in Israel.

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about Israel, whether they're just pretending to lead the "vaccination programme" and are administering a saline solution to their citizens, or whether the Zionists are actually geocoding Jewish people in Israel.
its a distinct possibility that its fake. I mean China faked us out big time with the people dying in the streets last year. So did Iran. The deception is so deep, its incredible. What can be believed anymore? And before someone says , "its all a dream dont worry", well if its all a dream and doesnt even matter, why are any of us here trying to figure out stolen history?

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This is very strange.

Also the entity know as Alex Jones is shitting bricks about this at the mo, most probably horse dung but yet it pings my confirmation bias rather loudly.

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This is very strange.

Also the entity know as Alex Jones is shitting bricks about this at the mo, most probably horse dung but yet it pings my confirmation bias rather loudly.

Oh yes , oh yes, that one is what sent me on the cannibal trail in the first place! I had totally forgotten....

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
View: https://youtu.be/lUuhzu3hK_s

Some comments,

- The guy is dressed all in white. No dirt on him from digging the hole.
- I am filming everything. When they show this on TV, I'll prove they are lying.
- No body is being buried there. No funeral procession. Everything is normal here.
- Oh, they are leaving. Hey, don´t leave so early, folks!
- Clowns ...

Maybe we have some Portuguese speakers here to translate.

Source, The CORONAVIRUS circus - Page 51 - Cluesforum—Exposing Mass Deception

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Sounds like they might be about to ban AZ for under 50s in the UK, and only administer Moderna and Pfizer mRNA to them instead. Surely if it's not safe for under 50s it isn't safe for anyone?

I find it bizarre how they seem to have different vaccines for different age groups, just what is going on there? According to official stats the death rates for the vaccines seem to be similar for all of them, so it's odd why they're just trying to destroy confidence in AZ.

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
people need to get in the cannibal thread and start making connections to these "vaccines" and prions and this whole charade. something is being hidden.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The ability of ethylene oxide to damage DNA makes it an effective sterilizing agent but also accounts for its cancer-causing activity.
Source

In the UK Porton Down study, the Innova antigen test has a sensitivity of 97.0% to detect infectious patients by testing 323 COVID-19 positive patients regardless of symptoms.
Source

Fact checks galore innova lateral flow test ethylene oxide at DuckDuckGo

Millions upon millions of cretins are sticking this stuff up both nostrils and down their throats, repeatedly.
Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

Edit
Forgot to add this.

Last edited:

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
the testing is not for what they tell us it is, that is for sure
interesting article on robert kotch ,vaccines and experimentation in third world countries, and then coming back to nazis....its in german, so use a translator if needed.

they all have a finger in this pie....

Last edited:

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
AZ banned in the UK for under 30s. I find that a weirdly specific ban, surely if something is dangerous for under 30s it's dangerous for everyone?

Clearly they want all under 30s to be given mRNA vaccines instead. It can't really be about safety because in reality the evidence suggests Pfizer and Moderna are just as dangerous. What is going on here?

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Let me ask the question regarding the HeLa cell lines differently: do the four main anti-Covid-19 vaccines contain HeLa cell lines? Directly or indirectly. Who was the first microbiologist to create such cells in the 1930s? (after WWII he was brought the United States) What radioactive elements were used to create these cell lines?
where is this fellow sandokhan these days, because i think its time we started asking him what he was getting at with these questions .
Those HeLa cells are a real conundrum....

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling Britain is being set up for a massive "third wave" and even more oppressive lockdown, probably involving curfews and checkpoints this time. The government has deliberately sowed seeds of doubt about AZ, meaning not many will take it now which the gov will blame for the "third wave".

Many mainstream media outlets, particularly the Daily Mail, are now cynically demanding that lockdown is ended, when they've shilled in favour of it ever since the "pandemic" started, despite SAGE "warning" that if lockdown is ended there will be a huge "third wave" in the summer.

They seem to be laying the groundwork for an even worse lockdown, which will be blamed on 1. vaccine hesitancy (that they engineered), 2. some media outlets demanding lockdown is ended, and 3. public fatigued by the restrictions no longer complying with them. Also, a huge "third wave" in the summer will mean that lockdown will likely end up being a year-round, permanent thing and not just in the winter months.

Last edited:

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling Britain is being set up for a massive "third wave" and even more oppressive lockdown, probably involving curfews and checkpoints this time. The government has deliberately sowed seeds of doubt about AZ, meaning not many will take it now which the gov will blame for the "third wave".

Many mainstream media outlets, particularly the Daily Mail, are now cynically demanding that lockdown is ended, when they've shilled in favour of it ever since the "pandemic" started, despite SAGE "warning" that if lockdown is ended there will be a huge "third wave" in the summer.

They seem to be laying the groundwork for an even worse lockdown, which will be blamed on 1. vaccine hesitancy (that they engineered), 2. some media outlets demanding lockdown is ended, and 3. public fatigued by the restrictions no longer complying with them. Also, a huge "third wave" in the summer will mean that lockdown will likely end up being a year-round, permanent thing and not just in the winter months.
im starting to wonder actually if the vaccines will be shown to be bad. and soon. there are a few serious news outlets starting to talk about liability if they are bad....

such as this one, sorry its paywalled but really the title is all you need to see

imagine if they admitted that the virus sequence that china posted online at the beginning that has never been isolated , and that all vaccines and tests have been based off of, was bullox.

that would give a real good reason for shit to hit the fan... and they could get out of responsibility.and you know, wesels just love to weasel dont they?

just an imaginary situation, but nothing is too out there to entertain these days.

its highly unlikely, but if it meant this shit would stop i might be supportive of a bloody war ....

oh and funny thing is, if the gene therapy shot doesnt have live virus in it, how come so many are testing positive AFTER taking it?
curiouser and curiouser

Last edited:

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen,

For insights into the controlled opposition on issues of vaccines and immunology, please see this interview:

DANGLING THE CARROT
Fauci Strikes Out Again; ‘Lockdowners’ Dangle Useless Carrot; Covid Vaccine Blood Clot Fears; Del Debates Dr. Hooman Norchashm; Why It’s Time To Just Say No #JustSayNo #DrNoorchashm #Fauci #TXRangers #Astrazeneca #Clotting #EMA #LeanaWen

Hooman tells us that as real as the earth is round....Capital S science worship.

This is nauseating but revealing.

Last edited:

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Been announced that Prince Philip died today. Interesting timing considering he infamously stated his wish to be reincarnated as a killer virus that wipes out a large amount of humanity.
Aged 99 on the 99th day of the year (as well as being 9th of the month).
“If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.”

― Prince Philip