Coronavirus: Possible Reset

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I can't see this will ever end. British people tend to assume it's this country that is uniquely obedient and accepting of authoritarianism, but in reality it seems to me that most European countries are even more under the thumb than Britain is.

Like the French just seem to accept a 7pm nationwide curfew, which I find unbelievable. I can't imagine such a thing being enforced in Britain. I've also noticed that police in Europe seem to police anti-lockdown protests a lot more violently than in this country, with water canons and tear gas, etc. A lot of British people think salvation will come from abroad and that it's only this country complying, but in reality it seems that Britain is probably the country resisting the most which isn't saying a lot.

Likewise, at least in Britain anti-maskers right not to wear a mask is mostly respected, whereas it seems in most of Europe refusal to wear a mask is treated much more harshly.

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
i think giving up agency to airy fairy "this is a deception we should ignore it" crap is really starting to wear thin. are we really all so pussy? this is stolen history , right before our eyes. we wake up and resist or we get erased. i would rather die on my feet than hide in a cave. sorry

im in "screw you maskholes" mode.

you waer a mask? ill tell you waht a fool i think you are. you want a retarded gene therapy so you can go on holliday? beat it , and ill tell you

you want to just get along? just trying to save granny?

im gonna tell you what a twxxxat you are

im finished with morons. and with the folk who hide in the hills hoping it wont get them, well, they can beat it too.

ill fight for humanity. no matter how much they dont deserve it. im just that way. and im pissed off
maybe if we had all got pissed off 11 months ago, we wouldnt be in this lame spot. time to stand up and be counted

Last edited:

CBRadio

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I can't see this will ever end. British people tend to assume it's this country that is uniquely obedient and accepting of authoritarianism, but in reality it seems to me that most European countries are even more under the thumb than Britain is.

Like the French just seem to accept a 7pm nationwide curfew, which I find unbelievable. I can't imagine such a thing being enforced in Britain. I've also noticed that police in Europe seem to police anti-lockdown protests a lot more violently than in this country, with water canons and tear gas, etc. A lot of British people think salvation will come from abroad and that it's only this country complying, but in reality it seems that Britain is probably the country resisting the most which isn't saying a lot.

Likewise, at least in Britain anti-maskers right not to wear a mask is mostly respected, whereas it seems in most of Europe refusal to wear a mask is treated much more harshly.
A sunny Easter here with everyone out and about. I counted about 10 masks - on people serving in cafes or waiting in the queue. So last year, as fashions go.

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score

A sunny Easter here with everyone out and about. I counted about 10 masks - on people serving in cafes or waiting in the queue. So last year, as fashions go.
it becomes solely a pandemic of the mind. get outside, do not run to the hills. resist

CBRadio

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Every year we celebrate easter and chrismas because our subconscious want to tell us what is really happened and we ignored it. We are busy with the corona and not with our trauma. What does the egg and the rabbit-ears stand for ? What does the christmasstree with the star stand for ? With some knowledge of plasma-physic you should find out that. You can still living in a apparent world if you want or you are waking up. It´s your decision. Humankind does not wake up if they are busy with corona. Coronapandemie is a deflection and a blind alley.
I agree, the apparent world is a distraction. But it serves to show us where our fears are. Clear them out, let the light come in, and then see how powerful we are.
it becomes solely a pandemic of the mind. get outside, do not run to the hills. resist
Blissfully ignore works for me.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
So the uk have set up a new "health" agency called the UKSHA that sounds when said aloud like Ukasha, i guess it is just one of rare instances that the name translates to spider.

‘Oh what a tangled web we weave/When first we practice to deceive’ means that when you lie or act dishonestly you are initiating problems and a domino structure of complications which eventually run out of control.

The quote is from Scott’s epic poem, Marmion: A Tale of Flodden Field.

So with the Astra-ze-neca translating to, the "weapon that kills", and Ipsos Mori meaning "they die" we have a "trinity" of coincidences!

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Be interesting to see the same etymological examination of institutions/potions in other English speaking countries. And if anyone is so minded in countries where English is not spoken just to see if there is any correlation.

For myself I get the distinct feeling snake oil salesmen were legalised in private then lionised in public.

I'd love to know how anyone is going to fight for a humanity which overwhelmingly seems to be onboard with being told what to do by an authority outside of themselves. The numbers thrown around willy nilly are just numbers. The thing that pumps them out is the outside authority and there is no way to check the veracity of them, much like dating of history, in fact exactly like dating of history.
But numbers aside evidence on the ground round here and in chatter scant as it is reveals people are compliant. Masks hang from mirrors in cars or sit on the dashboards, they litter the streets, the seashore, the countryside. The overwhelming majority wear them in shops,, walking to and from shops, going to take kids to school and picking them up, senior schools round here all enforce twice weekly home testing and masks in unless outside for the entire school day, bus passengers (but not bus drivers), taxi passengers and taxi drivers, train passengers (but not train drivers), cops, paramedics, firemen, all wear them. College students are in the same position as the senior school kids. Churches, temples etc are all closed. Funerals are now accompanied by universal mask wearing and spacing to keep a mythical enemy at bay.
Binmen on the other hand do not wear them and they never have,
All business owners/operators have signage up telling people what the authority says they can and cannot do. So here at least it is a case of pissing in the wind.
There is no way to save people from themselves.

Not a single business owner I have spoken to has ever received any legal notice to close their legal entity aka their business. None have received legal notice to plaster their shop in perspex, window stickers, warning notices, qr codes, demand personal details from shoppers/customers before they enter their building but they all went along with some twats twattering on the telly. Not one stayed open, not one contacted the authority asking where the legal notice to close was.
The importance of the lack of legal notice is not even discussed. Yet it is of prime importance.

No-one is fighting for me and frankly I wouldn't want or expect them to fight for me. I have found through experience that the one thing outside Authority needs is the consent of the individual. Protests en mass in cities are a wasted effort because the cities and their Authority are set up in the main to cope well with protest marches, least they are over here.
Withdrawing consent by ignoring Authority paper or shouting the Authority employees down as the Polish Pastor and an Italian cafe owner from a few months back did is effective but not complying with outside Authority is to scary for the simple reason the media arm of outside Authority lie about the state of non government aka Anarchy. NOBODY wants to be seen as an anarchist.
Better the devil you know seems to be the default position for most people, sadly.

Edit to add this.
EucX5kJXYAIUkf4.jpeg

Last edited:

Akanah

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I agree, the apparent world is a distraction. But it serves to show us where our fears are. Clear them out, let the light come in, and then see how powerful we are.
Yes, our world is partly a illusion, controlled by radio-radiation from a winged star which we have created unintentionally throught a plasma-accident. This radio-radiation we can noticed throught the mass-media. It tells and shows us many lies. But maybe this star is dying and this is the reason for changes in it´s controlled medias like the bible. Our soul/subconscious takes over this medias and send messages throught this media. In the moonlanding-video there is telling us now that Houston had a problem, not more "have a problem." We should listen and seeing exactly and differentiate which informations are coming from the radio-star and which informations are coming from our souls.

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The agenda seems to be getting people concerned specifically about AZ so they are then grateful to receive an mRNA vaccine. In reality more people have died from Pfizer than AZ per capita, yet no word on this from the media and medical establishment. Unsurprisingly, because mRNA is what they are pushing.

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Be interesting to see the same etymological examination of institutions/potions in other English speaking countries. And if anyone is so minded in countries where English is not spoken just to see if there is any correlation.

For myself I get the distinct feeling snake oil salesmen were legalised in private then lionised in public.

I'd love to know how anyone is going to fight for a humanity which overwhelmingly seems to be onboard with being told what to do by an authority outside of themselves. The numbers thrown around willy nilly are just numbers. The thing that pumps them out is the outside authority and there is no way to check the veracity of them, much like dating of history, in fact exactly like dating of history.
But numbers aside evidence on the ground round here and in chatter scant as it is reveals people are compliant. Masks hang from mirrors in cars or sit on the dashboards, they litter the streets, the seashore, the countryside. The overwhelming majority wear them in shops,, walking to and from shops, going to take kids to school and picking them up, senior schools round here all enforce twice weekly home testing and masks in unless outside for the entire school day, bus passengers (but not bus drivers), taxi passengers and taxi drivers, train passengers (but not train drivers), cops, paramedics, firemen, all wear them. College students are in the same position as the senior school kids. Churches, temples etc are all closed. Funerals are now accompanied by universal mask wearing and spacing to keep a mythical enemy at bay.
Binmen on the other hand do not wear them and they never have,
All business owners/operators have signage up telling people what the authority says they can and cannot do. So here at least it is a case of pissing in the wind.
There is no way to save people from themselves.

Not a single business owner I have spoken to has ever received any legal notice to close their legal entity aka their business. None have received legal notice to plaster their shop in perspex, window stickers, warning notices, qr codes, demand personal details from shoppers/customers before they enter their building but they all went along with some twats twattering on the telly. Not one stayed open, not one contacted the authority asking where the legal notice to close was.
The importance of the lack of legal notice is not even discussed. Yet it is of prime importance.

No-one is fighting for me and frankly I wouldn't want or expect them to fight for me. I have found through experience that the one thing outside Authority needs is the consent of the individual. Protests en mass in cities are a wasted effort because the cities and their Authority are set up in the main to cope well with protest marches, least they are over here.
Withdrawing consent by ignoring Authority paper or shouting the Authority employees down as the Polish Pastor and an Italian cafe owner from a few months back did is effective but not complying with outside Authority is to scary for the simple reason the media arm of outside Authority lie about the state of non government aka Anarchy. NOBODY wants to be seen as an anarchist.
Better the devil you know seems to be the default position for most people, sadly.

Edit to add this.
nothing you wrote is wrong, but i cant help but feel that fighting for whats right is important. and i dont mean protests. those are useless as far a i can see. until we realise there are more of us than there are of them, were out of luck. but just the same way the masses can be hypnotised by the deception, there must be a way to herd them to an awakening. or at least to be useful infantry. they are sheep after all, right?
i just feel i was born and was put here in this time for more than just slinking away to the forest and saying, screw you buddy, i got mine....maybe im too idealistic. haha

anyway it seems that really the vaccines as well were not the end game. its the passport. the social credit score. the red green yellow . the total control

Last edited:

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Unless you know what you are fighting you are wasting your energy and giving your attention to the agenda of others in this case whoever is behind the COCO. As far as I can tell they are an unknown at this moment in time and have been since it began.
As for total control. Well I've been wandering in the lunatic asylum that is the WEF site with its copious techno will solve all ills babble, and on the face of it the people who produce the babble do seem to believe that tech can solve problems but reading between the lines its clear they have lots of solutions just a dearth of problems to apply them to.
Why would they go for something the controller or controllers already have, total control of everything sold as a means to life?
As I may have mentioned if you are acting as a legal name, using a legal address you are controlled. If you have a mobile phone, landline, ISP, social security number, National insurance number over here, licence of any description you are controlled. Bank account, credit account, bitcoin account, claiming any sort of government benefit, registered elector, acting as a citizen, passport, fishing licence, you are controlled.
If you have a motor vehicle of any kind you are tracked and controlled by its registration. And on an on it goes, insurances being another key tracker in use.
Fact is we are already totally controlled. We live lives of complete slavery in a system of control so subtle so fragile yet so bloody effective I sit in awe of it and in awe of the apparent gullibility of people, myself included, to take part in such a system of our own volition. Fair enough we are trained to take everything for granted but take me being on here how stupid am I when I can see the illusion of the cage for what it is an illusion yet I stay in my personal prison by tapping shit into a computer though I honestly know not why I continue to do it.

If they bring in a Tesco passport it will be based entirely in the fraud that is the citizen. Using three things, that do not belong to you to be able to pay for food and water in whatever the controllers deem to be currency. Well my dad who was a teenager in the Second World War told me that the rationing that was brought in only affected those who lived in towns and cities. People in the countryside never went short of food although they did miss the exotics as he called them as in food from overseas. The black market though made everything available, for a price or a 'good deal' on the bartering and lo and behold the last few years have revealed strong evidence that there was never any actual food shortages just a government holding stuff in warehouses until it rotted.
There really is nothing to fear but fear itself. The snake eating its own tale, cannot remember it;'s name, the talking snake in the garden exact same thing fear. False Evidence Appearing Real.

Apply that knowing to everything COCO and you will be amazed at how true it is. Actually its how history is stolen or hidden or invented or any combination of because the controller(s) know just as much as we do about actual history, next to bugger all!

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Unless you know what you are fighting you are wasting your energy and giving your attention to the agenda of others in this case whoever is behind the COCO. As far as I can tell they are an unknown at this moment in time and have been since it began.
As for total control. Well I've been wandering in the lunatic asylum that is the WEF site with its copious techno will solve all ills babble, and on the face of it the people who produce the babble do seem to believe that tech can solve problems but reading between the lines its clear they have lots of solutions just a dearth of problems to apply them to.
Why would they go for something the controller or controllers already have, total control of everything sold as a means to life?
As I may have mentioned if you are acting as a legal name, using a legal address you are controlled. If you have a mobile phone, landline, ISP, social security number, National insurance number over here, licence of any description you are controlled. Bank account, credit account, bitcoin account, claiming any sort of government benefit, registered elector, acting as a citizen, passport, fishing licence, you are controlled.
If you have a motor vehicle of any kind you are tracked and controlled by its registration. And on an on it goes, insurances being another key tracker in use.
Fact is we are already totally controlled. We live lives of complete slavery in a system of control so subtle so fragile yet so bloody effective I sit in awe of it and in awe of the apparent gullibility of people, myself included, to take part in such a system of our own volition. Fair enough we are trained to take everything for granted but take me being on here how stupid am I when I can see the illusion of the cage for what it is an illusion yet I stay in my personal prison by tapping shit into a computer though I honestly know not why I continue to do it.

If they bring in a Tesco passport it will be based entirely in the fraud that is the citizen. Using three things, that do not belong to you to be able to pay for food and water in whatever the controllers deem to be currency. Well my dad who was a teenager in the Second World War told me that the rationing that was brought in only affected those who lived in towns and cities. People in the countryside never went short of food although they did miss the exotics as he called them as in food from overseas. The black market though made everything available, for a price or a 'good deal' on the bartering and lo and behold the last few years have revealed strong evidence that there was never any actual food shortages just a government holding stuff in warehouses until it rotted.
There really is nothing to fear but fear itself. The snake eating its own tale, cannot remember it;'s name, the talking snake in the garden exact same thing fear. False Evidence Appearing Real.

Apply that knowing to everything COCO and you will be amazed at how true it is. Actually its how history is stolen or hidden or invented or any combination of because the controller(s) know just as much as we do about actual history, next to bugger all!
i cant argue with a thing you have wrote. but just because its true it doesnt make it any more palatable or any easier to go along with the scam. the frustration is crushing

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
anyway it seems that really the vaccines as well were not the end game. its the passport. the social credit score. the red green yellow . the total control
The idea that vaccination would allow a total return to normality was just cynically used as an incentive to get people to accept vaccines.
They're now admitting that foreign travel and attending large events will be dependent on PCR tests, regardless of vaccination.

I thought it was very suspicious why China and Russia aren't vaccinating their population, despite exporting vaccines, and it's obviously because those two countries are at the forefront of the technocratic agenda and know the plan better than anyone.

SAGE, the Covid "advisors" to the UK government are now saying that the restrictions will continue indefinitely because the vaccines "aren't good enough".

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Just a brief explanation of the asylum that is The United Kingdom of Great Britain & Ireland for those outside of it.

It's a Kingdom without a King.
There are four countries in the Union. Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland (though technically a province not a country and no I don't know that the difference is) and England.
Together these form another country The United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland. (Correction Northern Ireland hence the strike through)
The country of Ireland is NOT part of the The United Kingdom of Great Britain & Ireland despite it being in the title.
There are four governments. The Welsh, The Scottish, The Northern Irish and United Kingdom.
There is no English government.
There are four Parliaments or Assemblies and again no I have no idea what the difference is either.
The United Kingdom has a Parliament, Wales, and Northern Ireland have Assemblies, Scotland has a Parliament.
There is no English Parliament or Assembly.
There is a Public Health Wales, Public Health Scotland, Public Health Northern Ireland, Public Health England but no Public Health United Kingdom.
There is an NHS Wales, NHS Scotland, NHS Northern Ireland, NHS England but no NHS United Kingdom.
Northern Ireland is a Province.
England is a country.
Wales is a Principality.
Scotland is a country.
The United Kingdom is a Union. and a country

The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom has just spoken on the tellybox informing the citizens of England what they can and cannot do in regards the COCO. He is neither Prime Minister of England nor First Minister of England!
His words carry no weight in Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland.
Except sometimes they do through a mechanism I cannot explain.

This is how the legion of lunatics are able to get away with what they do but the best bit is there is a fifth country within these islands and as far as I can tell it is not in the Union in fact shares nothing with the countries in the union and it is tiny, really tiny just about a square mile in area and its name just to throw yet more lunacy into this pit of hell, the real Tartarus as far as I can tell, is The City of London State.

Last edited:

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
It's the "United Kingdom of Great Britain and NORTHERN Ireland", it hasn't been "and Ireland" since 1922. Many countries are technically unions of regions with different identities, yet only the UK seems to take it to such extremes, like Russia is made up of many different regions who speak different languages and are different people, but Russia is administratively one nation as far as I'm aware.

As far as I'm aware Putin's decrees apply everywhere, be it Central Moscow or deepest, darkest Siberia, yet the "British" PM doesn't have authority over the entire country. Very odd.

I've noticed that Nicola Sturgeon (Scottish First Minister) always seems to pass the most authoritarian lockdown rules first, and then Boris Johnson always follows. It's like they pass the laws in Scotland first because they think English people will accept that more willingly if it seems it's coming from Sturgeon, than if it's coming from Johnson.

Last edited:

Vagabond

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I find it very incredible that total fascism actually has started in Israel, and again no one speaks out. It really does look to be history repeating. I mean, it was zionists themselves that screwed the common jew back in ww2 right? And everyone in the so called "free world" knew it was happening, but they did nothing until very late in the game...

View: https://twitter.com/FreedomIsrael_/status/1379436361564876803

So, is there deafening silence because, they are jews, and we just dont care? something doesnt sit right with this.

Anyway, these guys are totally correct, say nothing now, at your peril. Its really far past time to speak up folks.

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
So, is there deafening silence because, they are jews, and we just dont care? something doesnt sit right with this.
Anyone who criticises Israel and Zionism gets labelled an "anti-Semitic" bigot, that's probably a big part of the reason for the silence on Israel.