Demonic Possession - The Covid Endgame?

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I have a vague memory of reading or hearing that one Soul can have multiple simultaneous incarnations. Has anyone else ever heard anything similar?

The Seth Channeling made that notion popular. I don't believe it's true - to me channelings, including Seth, Pleiadians, Ra, and Cassiopaea, are part of a sophisticated psy-op of the higher realms. Of course Crowley, Cayce, et al. were also influenced by these dark forces.

There's a clear "evolution" that can be observed here. First, Seth appeared - he possessed Jane Roberts, due to her weakened physical condition, especially her thyroid condition, she was an easy target.

Then Barbara J. Marciniak channeled the Pleiadians, and she credited Seth as her main inspiration.

Next, Ra appeared, and it was pretty obvious that Ra was similar to the Pleiadians in their message. Interestingly, the Cassiopaeans themselves said in their channelings that they are the same entities that went under the name Pleiadians and Ra, so they even themselves admitted to it.

I have read some Seth books, and the entire Pleiadians, Ra and Cassiopea Channelings, and it's impressive how they mix lies with truth all the time.

I think this entire channeling activity of the 20th and 21th Century has to be seen in light of the history of the last centuries. It's connected to the things Jacques Vallee discovered about the UFO phenomenon - higher-realm entities playing with us.

When you read Seth you will notice one recurring theme: endless numbers of parallel life's. It makes our own existence almost meaningless. Why does this life matter if you also live out every other "quantum"-possibility in an endless number of parallel universes? That was the purpose, to separate people interested in spirituality from the truth that this world matters, because it's all there is to us.

The other channelings also support the idea of endless space, heliocentrism, as well as very large time spans of earthly existence, and they support the official mainstream chronology of the last 2000 years. This goes directly against humanities' myths which speak of

a) earth and humanity as centre of existence
b) a very young earth

Needless to say, the foundation for this channeling activity was Einstein and his theory of relativity as well as quantum physics, which built on Einstein. And it wasn't until the 1950s that Quantum Physics was taking off. Coincidentally, Seth appeared shortly afterward in 1963.

Shabda Sharpe

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I have a vague memory of reading or hearing that one Soul can have multiple simultaneous incarnations. Has anyone else ever heard anything similar?
I have heard of this, but it is said to be extremely rare, definitely not a regular occurrence by any means. I have never spoken with such an individual so I have no personal experience relating to that to speak of. It is only hearsay on my part.
The Seth Channeling made that notion popular. I don't believe it's true - to me channelings, including Seth, Pleiadians, Ra, and Cassiopaea, are part of a sophisticated psy-op of the higher realms. Of course Crowley, Cayce, et al. were also influenced by these dark forces.

There's a clear "evolution" that can be observed here. First, Seth appeared - he possessed Jane Roberts, due to her weakened physical condition, especially her thyroid condition, she was an easy target.

Then Barbara J. Marciniak channeled the Pleiadians, and she credited Seth as her main inspiration.

Next, Ra appeared, and it was pretty obvious that Ra was similar to the Pleiadians in their message. Interestingly, the Cassiopaeans themselves said in their channelings that they are the same entities that went under the name Pleiadians and Ra, so they even themselves admitted to it.

I have red some Seth books, and the entire Pleiadians, Ra and Cassiopea Channelings, and it's impressive how they mix lies with truth all the time.

I think this entire channeling activity of the 20th and 21th Century has to be seen in light of the history of the last centuries. It's connected to the things Jacques Vallee discovered about the UFO phenomenon - higher-realm entities playing with us.
I am not sure how you define "channeling." Because anyone with psychic ability to speak with the dead/disembodied spirits is literally channeling any time they repeat what they've been told by a spirit. That is all that channeling means. Now having said that, that by no means is meant to indicate that I put any stock in any of the instances you speak of above. I also consider those to be quite fake. The only thing I can say is that I know several individuals that I trust who do such things, i.e. repeat messages from dead individuals, as well as the inner bodies of some living individuals, those who are referred to as "realm walkers." However, I also have to admit that I am one of these which is how I am able to relate my own personal OBE's, so some might find the claim nonsense simply because I am among the group I am speaking of.

I can only leave it to the individual to decide for themselves what they think of what I've said and to each their own. I expect no one to accept anything that they are not comfortable with or are against, regardless of the reasons for those points of view.

As far as alien races go, I am of the view that there are certainly other alien beings in existence that may even be far superior to humans in the area of technology and even racial/social habits or ways of doing things. When people start going on about Pleiadians and all of the rest. I don't put much stock in those claims although I cannot say that they do or do not exist, I simply don't know what the truth may be in that regard. I trust channelings only from individuals that I know personally, IRL, and that only because they have proven their trust, coupled with the fact that what is said is often given also by completely separate individuals and without any secret conspiracy going on meant to delude me by getting me to believe all of it.

Yet again, mine is nothing more than a personal claim containing nothing that could be construed as evidence to anyone else. Also the various personal definitions of the term channel may vary from what mine is.

Edited to say thanks to whomever is merging my repeated posts, I'll have to do a better job of not responding so quickly and merging my responses myself. I apologize for creating extra work for anyone and I appreciate the effort also.

Last edited:

wild heretic

Staff Member
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
www.wildheretic.com

Yes, I believe it was a student of Robert Monroe's hemi-sync workshops that wrote a series of books with "Matrix" in the title in the early 2000s who first mentioned simultaneous incarnations. I think Val Valerian was his pen name.

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The Seth Channeling made that notion popular. I don't believe it's true

That was it! Thank you for that. I remember now that I read the first 2 books back in the 70s. I was very absorbed in the first book, but for me it all fell apart in the second. I revisited the firs book again about 5 years ago, but only managed the first few pages.

There was another book called 'Conversations with God' (Neale Donald Walsch) which also spawned a series. These were truly awful and blatantly satanic. Some kind of cult organisation came from it as well I think.

higher-realm entities playing with us

I concur with the notion, but I don't think I would call them 'higher-realm'. The closest I can get to labelling them is 'Archons'.

Shabda Sharpe

Trusted Member
Reaction score
That was it! Thank you for that. I remember now that I read the first 2 books back in the 70s. I was very absorbed in the first book, but for me it all fell apart in the second. I revisited the firs book again about 5 years ago, but only managed the first few pages.

There was another book called 'Conversations with God' (Neale Donald Walsch) which also spawned a series. These were truly awful and blatantly satanic. Some kind of cult organisation came from it as well I think.

I concur with the notion, but I don't think I would call them 'higher-realm'. The closest I can get to labelling them is 'Archons'.
I agree with you about this (your way of noting that they aren't "higher" so much as they are higher than the usual sort that most have dealings with but are still %100 'lower" in the grand scheme of things. Archons are still merely demons. Demons have a pseudo-military type of organization. Captains, Majors, Generals etc. So they are at the top of the demon hierarchy unlike the usual little ones that run around trying to make a person indulge in anger or something along those lines. Just as there are Archangels who are beyond the average sort of angel, the Archons are Archdemons, making them an organizational boss over the lower types.

They ARE at the top of the hierarchy but still under the one who creates them, the dual "god." Satan, Demiurge, Kal Niranjan are a few of the names used to refer to that one who is the negative pole so to speak. But even the negative pole is simply doing the job it was appointed to do, and for all of its working against the Godhead, the reality is that it is simply doing what it was intended to do, which is a way of saying that all of them exist to serve you and I, in the area of giving us experiences that we can learn from so as to expand our spiritual knowledge, understanding and point of view. If that makes any sense.

Lili Kat

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I think the objective was always to hybridize us, to bring those entities for which they work to 3D through us and to eliminate us. If you look at it, everything leads to this.

Religion is the dystopian Netflix of the past, they program as if it happened to really happen. To believe is to create.

The coming of Jesus Christ Je suis Christ (Je suis - I am materialized light-crystal) It is the same story repeated and reversed throughout the world.

These entities use symbology to connect with us, they are all gods, goddesses and demons of all religions, of all cultures, they have a thousand names, they are multiform.

They are trying to do it through technology. What they call trans-humanism is that too, bringing the vermin here through us. God, The Source, whatever you want to call it, we are.

They "stole" our space-time continuous eternal life, and connected their space-time to ours because they are astral, they dominate the astral, it is the only thing they have. They are "recycling us" over and over again.

Let's say they made an electro-magnetic link to our space-space, they hacked us. I think that connection is weakening, that their space-time is collapsing that's why they are in such a hurry.

That's why they throw metals (conductors) into the atmosphere, that's why they introduce them into people's bodies and that's why everything.

They are weak, their space-time is collapsing, their anchor to us is getting weaker.

I think the covid experiment, obviously about the same, is going to end very badly. Along the way will be the lives of millions of innocent and deceived people.

All this is already known to some people, not many but enough. The magic or spell is broken when it is known. Somehow it seems that they have grouped us "deniers". LOL.

They are desperately insane.
By the way, for the topic of the thread "demonic possession" it is when these entities have taken possession or are very connected to a person. This happens for ALL religious beliefs, prayers, symbols, mantras, yoga, spiritual practices, reiki, etc, ALL, ALL, ALL.

There is no god vs satan, it is the same entity. + - They always do the clamp and catch you. Nobody knew anything about satan until they got him into religion. Satan = modern covid, you will end up with a hole in your windpipe.

Jesus Christ is the nephilim they want to create but the same re-versioned story is found everywhere.

They may have been materialized once, but something they did that caused them to lose their connection to matter. That is why they always lead people to look up to the sky, to despise the material world, to look at them. They do not have an anchor to matter so they call you "rise up" to get hooked on their terrain that they dominate, the astral. They are the stars or astrology too, the "cosmic" race, trapped electro-magnetic to us.

We are the creative beings, they need us and they hate us because they do not achieve their goals.

They are always talking about finding "the god particle", materializing here. They have human shells, a small race of evildoers on earth, known as "the elite", they are shit, the only elite are us, working for them tirelessly in this purpose. These biological containers, human shells also seem to have lost their way, contact with the mothership, hahaha. They are running like headless chickens.

They will never make it. They failed.

Last edited:

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I've just been reading Procopius — Anecdota ("The Secret History") and they say the strangest things about Justinian and Theodora.
14 For such reasons, to me and to the most of us these two persons never seemed to be human beings, but rather a kind of avenging demons and, as the poets say, "a twin bane of mortals,"5 seeing that they purposed together how they might be able most easily and most quickly to destroy all races of men and their works, and, assuming human form and becoming man-demons, they harassed in this fashion the whole world. 15 And one might draw such an inference from many indications and particularly from the power their actions revealed. 16 For demons are distinguished from human beings by a marked difference. Indeed, he though many men in the long course of time either by accident or by nature have shewn themselves supremely terrible, some ruining by their own sole effort cities or countries or other such things, yet no man, with the exception of these two, has been able to accomplish the destruction of all mankind and to bring about calamities affecting the whole world; 17 it is true, however, in their case that chance also assisted their purpose, co-operating in the destruction of men, for by earthquakes, by pestilence, and by the overflowing of the waters of rivers very great destruction was wrought at about this time, as will be told by me directly. Thus they performed their fearful acts, not by human strength, but another kind.

18 And they say that Justinian's mother stated to

p151

some of her intimates that he was not the son of her husband Sabbatius nor of any man. 19 For when she was about to conceive him, a demon visited her; he was invisible but affected her with a certain impression that he was there with her as a man having intercourse with a woman and then disappeared as in a dream.

20 And some of those who were present with the Emperor, at very late hours of the night presumably, and held conference with him, obviously in the Palace, men whose souls were pure, seemed to see a sort of phantom spirit unfamiliar to them in place of him. 21 For one of these asserted that he would rise suddenly from the imperial throne and walk up and down there (indeed he was never accustomed to remain seated for long), and the head of Justinian would disappear suddenly, but the rest of his body seemed to keep making these same long circuits, while he himself, as if thinking he must have something the matter with his eyesight, stood there for a very long time distressed and perplexed. 22 Later, however, when the head had returned to the body, he thought, to his surprise, that he could fill out that which a moment before had been lacking. 23 And another person said that he stood beside him when he sat and suddenly saw that his face had become like featureless flesh; for neither eyebrows nor eyes were in their proper place, nor did it shew any other means of identification whatsoever; after a time,

p153

however, he saw the features of his face return. These things I write although I did not see them myself, but I do so because I have heard the story from those who declare that they saw the occurrences at the time.

24 And they said that a certain monk, very dear to God, being persuaded by those who lived with him in the wilderness, set out to Byzantium in order to plead the cause of the people who lived very near the monastery and were being mistreated and wronged in an unbearable manner; and straightway upon his arrival he received admittance to the Emperor. 25 But when he was about to go into his presence, he stepped over the threshold with one foot, but suddenly recoiled and stepped back. 26 Now the eunuch who was his conductor and the others present besought the man earnestly to go forward, but he, making no answer, but acting like a man who had suffered a stroke, departed thence and went to the room where he was lodged. And when his attendants enquired for what reason he acted thus, they said that he declared outright that he had seen the Lord of the Demons in the Palace sitting on the throne, and he would not care to associate with him or ask anything from him. 27 And how could this man fail to be some wicked demon, he who never had a sufficiency of food or drink or sleep, but taking a taste at haphazard of that which was set before him, walked about the Palace at unseasonable hours of the night, though he was passionately devoted to the joys of Aphrodite?

28 And some of the lovers of Theodora say that when

p155

she was on the stage some sort of a demon descended upon them at night and drove them from the room in which they were spending the night with her. And there was a dancing-girl, Macedonia by name, belonging to the Blue Faction in Antioch, a woman who had acquired great influence. 29 For by writing letters to Justinian while he was still administering the empire for Justinus, she without difficulty kept destroying whomsoever she wished among the notable men of the East and causing their property to be confiscated to the Treasury. 30 They said that once this Macedonia, when greeting Theodora as she came from Egypt and Libya, noticed that she was very distressed and vexed over the high-handed treatment to which she had been subjected by Hecebolius,6 and also because she had lost some money on that journey, and so she comforted her greatly and encouraged her by suggesting that Fortune was quite able to become once again for her a purveyor of great wealth. 31 On that occasion, they said, Theodora remarked that in fact a dream had come to her during the night just past and had bidden her to lay aside all anxiety as far as wealth was concerned. 32 For as soon as she should come to Byzantium, she would lie with the Lord of the Demons, and would quite certainly live with him as his married wife, and he would cause her to be mistress of money without limit.

I don't know what to make of it but talk of demons, pestilence and destroying the world made me think it fitted in this thread.

6079SmithW

Trusted Member
Reaction score

I have read some Seth books, and the entire Pleiadians, Ra and Cassiopea Channelings, and it's impressive how they mix lies with truth all the time.

When you read Seth you will notice one recurring theme: endless numbers of parallel life's. It makes our own existence almost meaningless. Why does this life matter if you also live out every other "quantum"-possibility in an endless number of parallel universes? That was the purpose, to separate people interested in spirituality from the truth that this world matters, because it's all there is to us.

The other channelings also support the idea of endless space, heliocentrism, as well as very large time spans of earthly existence, and they support the official mainstream chronology of the last 2000 years. This goes directly against humanities' myths which speak of

a) earth and humanity as centre of existence
b) a very young earth

Needless to say, the foundation for this channeling activity was Einstein and his theory of relativity as well as quantum physics, which built on Einstein. And it wasn't until the 1950s that Quantum Physics was taking off. Coincidentally, Seth appeared shortly afterward in 1963.
Just purchased Messengers of Deception for the gf

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I think the objective was always to hybridize us, to bring those entities for which they work to 3D through us and to eliminate us. If you look at it, everything leads to this.

Religion is the dystopian Netflix of the past, they program as if it happened to really happen. To believe is to create.

The coming of Jesus Christ Je suis Christ (Je suis - I am materialized light-crystal) It is the same story repeated and reversed throughout the world.

These entities use symbology to connect with us, they are all gods, goddesses and demons of all religions, of all cultures, they have a thousand names, they are multiform.

They are trying to do it through technology. What they call trans-humanism is that too, bringing the vermin here through us. God, The Source, whatever you want to call it, we are.

They "stole" our space-time continuous eternal life, and connected their space-time to ours because they are astral, they dominate the astral, it is the only thing they have. They are "recycling us" over and over again.

Let's say they made an electro-magnetic link to our space-space, they hacked us. I think that connection is weakening, that their space-time is collapsing that's why they are in such a hurry.

That's why they throw metals (conductors) into the atmosphere, that's why they introduce them into people's bodies and that's why everything.

They are weak, their space-time is collapsing, their anchor to us is getting weaker.

I think the covid experiment, obviously about the same, is going to end very badly. Along the way will be the lives of millions of innocent and deceived people.

All this is already known to some people, not many but enough. The magic or spell is broken when it is known. Somehow it seems that they have grouped us "deniers". LOL.

They are desperately insane.
By the way, for the topic of the thread "demonic possession" it is when these entities have taken possession or are very connected to a person. This happens for ALL religious beliefs, prayers, symbols, mantras, yoga, spiritual practices, reiki, etc, ALL, ALL, ALL.

There is no god vs satan, it is the same entity. + - They always do the clamp and catch you. Nobody knew anything about satan until they got him into religion. Satan = modern covid, you will end up with a hole in your windpipe.

Jesus Christ is the nephilim they want to create but the same re-versioned story is found everywhere.

They may have been materialized once, but something they did that caused them to lose their connection to matter. That is why they always lead people to look up to the sky, to despise the material world, to look at them. They do not have an anchor to matter so they call you "rise up" to get hooked on their terrain that they dominate, the astral. They are the stars or astrology too, the "cosmic" race, trapped electro-magnetic to us.

We are the creative beings, they need us and they hate us because they do not achieve their goals.

They are always talking about finding "the god particle", materializing here. They have human shells, a small race of evildoers on earth, known as "the elite", they are shit, the only elite are us, working for them tirelessly in this purpose. These biological containers, human shells also seem to have lost their way, contact with the mothership, hahaha. They are running like headless chickens.

They will never make it. They failed.
When reading your post it sounds like you are describing the Star Trek series, Star Trek: Enterprise (TV Series 2001–2005) - IMDb.

Multi dimensional entities trying to hijack our space to make their own because their space is dying/damaged, with science being the new religion around here it fits with your analogy also.

Users who are viewing this thread