Flat Earth

Skydog

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the video and the great music.

Stars supposedly give off their own light, so that is how we can see them. Planets are lit by the sun and hence we see these rocky bodies because of reflected light.

Does it make sense that a rocky planetary body millions and millions away would reflect enough light back to us so that we could see it? Those surfaces must be so shiny as to be like a mirror! Same goes for the moon.
There's plenty of evidence on YT to show that planets are also either some kind of plasma, or energy shimmering in (what looks like) water).
There's zero REALevidence to show that there's anything 'rocky' up there.
A couple of years ago I was watching a Lunar eclipse from my friend's balcony in Australia.
Prior to the eclipse starting, the Moon was full, not too big, and quite dim. I stood and watched the Moon get covered, and slowly uncovered. Once the un-covering was complete, the Moon kind-of flickered (you know, like a fluorescent light strip flickers when you turn it on), then, it was full, much bigger, and really bright. Definitely source of its own light, IMHO.
I highly recommend Mark Knight’s free ebook on the moon if you haven’t already come across it as its main premise - that the moon is an old malfunctioning sun - is consistent with your lunar eclipse reflickering observation above.

Flat Earth Advanced - The Moon - Free eBook.

grav

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Mark Knight, aka WaykoWayki, is also a well-spoken truther whose videos are entertaining as well as insightful.
I'll add Nibiru to the list of old suns -- or suns waiting to be energized.
Can I also add Enoch to the thread? I'm posting this video as an image, just because it's so easy to paste and embed videos compared to attaching images.

View: https://youtu.be/R-Jpr3kGQXM

Enoch wrote about portals through which winds and waters pass.
Since I see the sun and moon as moving lights in the dome, could they also travel through their own channels? Perhaps the dome is honeycombed with circuits, tunnels, and other components? It would be do-able to reengineer new configurations. Which is how I see Nibiru, as a possible replacement of our current sun.

By dome, I mean the multiple layers of solid structures that all "ancient" chronicles include in their cosmologies, like that of 7 heavens.

The dome rotates above us. Yes, but what about its base in Antarctica? How would that work, where its bottom travels in the ice wall of Antarctica?

Last, animals in isolated locations, like rare species on islands. hmm.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Stars supposedly give off their own light, so that is how we can see them. Planets are lit by the sun and hence we see these rocky bodies because of reflected light.

Does it make sense that a rocky planetary body millions and millions away would reflect enough light back to us so that we could see it? Those surfaces must be so shiny as to be like a mirror! Same goes for the moon.
There's plenty of evidence on YT to show that planets are also either some kind of plasma, or energy shimmering in (what looks like) water).
A couple of years ago I was watching a Lunar eclipse from my friend's balcony in Australia.
Prior to the eclipse starting, the Moon was full, not too big, and quite dim. I stood and watched the Moon get covered, and slowly uncovered. Once the un-covering was complete, the Moon kind-of flickered (you know, like a fluorescent light strip flickers when you turn it on), then, it was full, much bigger, and really bright. Definitely source of its own light, IMHO.
I highly recommend Mark Knight’s free ebook on the moon if you haven’t already come across it as its main premise - that the moon is an old malfunctioning sun - is consistent with your lunar eclipse reflickering observation above.

Funny, I was just re watching this take down piece by mark,

Skydog

Trusted Member
Reaction score

That takedown video is a CTC (certified truther-classic)! Even UAP went out of his way at the time of its release to promote the video as he was so impressed with the lengths Mark must have gone to in order to gain access to the target in the first place. Let alone utterly decimate her (in a professional Q&A format) at the absurdities big space has been jamming down our throats since the dawn of A. Einstein.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score

That takedown video is a CTC (certified truther-classic)! Even UAP went out of his way at the time of its release to promote the video as he was so impressed with the lengths Mark must have gone to in order to gain access to the target in the first place. Let alone utterly decimate her (in a professional Q&A format) at the absurdities big space has been jamming down our throats since the dawn of A. Einstein.
Yes, I made quite a few unusual noises when he asked some of those questions, they complimented my giggles at her answers!

Lightseeker

Reaction score
So a team of Brazilians made experiments to try and see what the Earth's shape is truly like. Here is a very well-made documentary showcasing both experiments and results thereof:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McdMMmclGVc&feature=emb_title

No comments on the lack of aesthetics in that CGI rendition of the flat Earth.

Interestingly enough they mentioned something about land beyond the ice.

grav

Trusted Member
Reaction score
So a team of Brazilians made experiments to try and see what the Earth's shape is truly like. Here is a very well-made documentary showcasing both experiments and results thereof:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McdMMmclGVc&feature=emb_title

No comments on the lack of aesthetics in that CGI rendition of the flat Earth.

Interestingly enough they mentioned something about land beyond the ice.
I watched that when it first came out.
It is very well made. But seriously flawed.
The Wild Heretic is a concave earther.
A new perspective is the crater-earthers who see earth mirrored in the dome.
These may all be looking at the cosmic egg torus holistically.
Similar to the Matryoshka Russian dolls which nest one on top of the other.
All I can say is that the land surface on which we live is a vast and irregular plane.
This is a new post.
I would prefer that it stand alone instead of being merged with the previous one.

But anyway. This regards the James T. Webb telescope which is decades behind schedule and billion of dollars over budget. It looks like a solar simulator.

The following quotation comes from the Banned.Talk Forum.

cnut Wrote:
I'm pretty sure I remember the James Webb Telescope "launch" a while back as well.
I agree with the nefarious possible uses of the contraption, as grav pointed out.
Good catch!

My memory is so bad, but I don't remember a launch. Maybe it was another fake satellite. Blue Origin or some jackleg looking Musk project?

They are lofting rigs up into the stratosphere. on balloons or conventional aircraft. But to do what? yes, some of it provides weather radar in areas without cell towers.
This thing, though. It's a masterpiece of Nasa psyops. Billions of $$$ to produce a single fake space thingy?
Sheesh. Even for the fake space agency, that's a helluva boondoggle.

China and other countries are also putting these things in the skies.
Back in the old days on gelpea we talking about sightings of a second sun in Antarctica. Those may have been practice runs.
View: https://youtu.be/9dltpwxFKaA

While they could serve as weapons platforms, I think that would be unlikely. We have seen fake forest fires in California, other states, Australia, maybe other places? for a few years. An average military drone could easily throw down laser brams much more cheaply than a delicate balloon.

So my guess is hologram projection. And we've been getting many hints about ufo sightings, signals from space, the usual buildup to an upcoming false flag. I smell an alien attack psyop.
And why that yuuge military presence in DC? to ward off old farts in MAGA hats and imposters in buffalo horns?
hmm
edit. maybe not a War of the World invasion.
Possibly the second coming of Christ. Finally, peace on earth, good will to mankind.
Either way, my money is on hologram.
O

Last edited:

Silent Bob

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Attachments

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Sorry I don't trust ancients. But thanks for the explanation.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I don't believe anything. Belief is the food of religion.
I went looking for definitions of orbs and this one stood out although they all feature circles balls and spheres.
I find it quite odd how the circle/sphere/ball/orb is trusted as the shape of all that is without question by all earth shape theorists despite there being no physical evidence what shape the earth has or even if it has a defined shape.

orb(Noun)

A circle; especially, a circle, or nearly circular orbit, described by the revolution of a heavenly body; an orbit
Source
Belting site for definitions from a lot of sources.

grav

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Also a great little gif here on the whole solar system, I didn't know how to emeb it!

That's a nifty model. I tried to keep any eye on the sun. Or were there multiple suns?

Unlike other images, it tries to illustrate the land beyond the Antarctic rim.
But it doesn't show the dome, which I have fo come to think the sun, moon, and stars roll around in. How thick is it? What is its shape?
Possibly this, an image I think the FE Core team made years ago, which tracked the sun over a year. It doesn't display the entire dome. It supposedly only travels befween the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn.

OIP.jpeg