Proof of Dragons?

JohnNada

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I dont know why these creatures keep cropping up in lore unless they exist I think some bones and skin of creatures that resemble these have been found however this

is a skull and it has features that generally resemble these pictures of dragons in paintings that everyone is posting, ..new wrinkle...this one is on Mars ,,wherever that is. here is the NASA image location id 019MR5056000E1_DXXX.jpg
So what you are implying is there are still bones of dragons in the remote islands of Canada from which they film the scenes of “Mars?”

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I

So what you are implying is there are still bones of dragons in the remote islands of Canada from which they film the scenes of “Mars?”
More or less, maybe this is Antarctica ? I have theory about some of the scenes from "Mars" but it's kinda woo woo so I'll save it for later. I'm pushed for time right now

EUAFU

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I found a new book filled with "Dracones" this is what they were called so if you want to do research that is the keyword. I think I know what happened based on history, my findings and some dot connecting. This book looks to be filled with Tartarian and Roman history, during the images you will see "how" they killed such beasts, in giant groups with loud trumpets or just insane smart hunting tactics, these groups were straight up hunters and youll see that from these images.

Below is one of these kings, after destroying their kingdom "feeding a dragon"? There are RARE images where dragons are shown as not violent, I believe the violence was in self defense, these are just lizards after all that look scary. There are "some" cases where some species of dragons may not even be meat eaters.

Most reptiles eat bugs and leaves, it would only make sense they match that. Alligators are a rare example of meat eating reptiles, so some Dragons eat humans, while others don't.

View attachment 3164

Near the end of these images it shows how kingdoms who worshiped pagan Gods converted to Christianity and in result destroyed all symbols of paganism, which was half their kingdoms. This included burning of bones (seen in link) and crushing of statues, all evidence was destroyed.

Kings and queens converted because they were trying to find a new religion that had a better answer for life after death. So this new religion was enforced in mostly all lands who converted, refusal to convert would result in death.

I believe the Tartarians refused this conversion, or they were just in nature not accepted based on what is written about them. Dragons and mythological creatures were also worshipped by pagans so anything non human would be removed , worth the look. This is mainly in Egypt where you will see some mind blowing stuff!

View attachment 3165Print boeck : Straet, Jan van der : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
This first illustration in your post reminded me of a Biblical passage called Bel and the Dragon, in which the prophet Daniel kills a Babylonian dragon by poisoning the animal with a mixture of tar, dough and hair, or something similar.

The center of the story is that the Babylonians worshiped a dragon like a god and Daniel goes there and kills it. The interesting thing is that he kills the dragon because the Babylonian king was furious that Daniel exposed the farce of the Sarcedotes of Bel, another sculpture god, and challenged the prophet to say that the dragon was not a living creature.

This account can be found in any Catholic Bible and in the King James version of 1611.

wommak

Reaction score
I found a new book filled with "Dracones" this is what they were called so if you want to do research that is the keyword. I think I know what happened based on history, my findings and some dot connecting. This book looks to be filled with Tartarian and Roman history, during the images you will see "how" they killed such beasts, in giant groups with loud trumpets or just insane smart hunting tactics, these groups were straight up hunters and youll see that from these images.

Below is one of these kings, after destroying their kingdom "feeding a dragon"? There are RARE images where dragons are shown as not violent, I believe the violence was in self defense, these are just lizards after all that look scary. There are "some" cases where some species of dragons may not even be meat eaters.

Most reptiles eat bugs and leaves, it would only make sense they match that. Alligators are a rare example of meat eating reptiles, so some Dragons eat humans, while others don't.

View attachment 3164

Near the end of these images it shows how kingdoms who worshiped pagan Gods converted to Christianity and in result destroyed all symbols of paganism, which was half their kingdoms. This included burning of bones (seen in link) and crushing of statues, all evidence was destroyed.

Kings and queens converted because they were trying to find a new religion that had a better answer for life after death. So this new religion was enforced in mostly all lands who converted, refusal to convert would result in death.

I believe the Tartarians refused this conversion, or they were just in nature not accepted based on what is written about them. Dragons and mythological creatures were also worshipped by pagans so anything non human would be removed , worth the look. This is mainly in Egypt where you will see some mind blowing stuff!

View attachment 3165Print boeck : Straet, Jan van der : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
This first illustration in your post reminded me of a Biblical passage called Bel and the Dragon, in which the prophet Daniel kills a Babylonian dragon by poisoning the animal with a mixture of tar, dough and hair, or something similar.

The center of the story is that the Babylonians worshiped a dragon like a god and Daniel goes there and kills it. The interesting thing is that he kills the dragon because the Babylonian king was furious that Daniel exposed the farce of the Sarcedotes of Bel, another sculpture god, and challenged the prophet to say that the dragon was not a living creature.

This account can be found in any Catholic Bible and in the King James version of 1611.
Do you know by the chance where exactly it is in the Bible? BTW I allowed myself to download most pics from this forum I found interesting. And yes since I was child I just knew dragons are real and dinosaur=dragon, just the timeline is stretched beoynd recogniton. Cheers.

EUAFU

Trusted Member
Reaction score

View attachment 3164

Do you know by the chance where exactly it is in the Bible? BTW I allowed myself to download most pics from this forum I found interesting. And yes since I was child I just knew dragons are real and dinosaur=dragon, just the timeline is stretched beoynd recogniton. Cheers.
In my Catholic Bible, this story, or account, is in chapter 14 of the book of Daniel. It is the last chapter.

And talking about the dragon in this passage, the most interesting thing is that the reptile explodes by eating the balls of tar, fat and hair that Daniel gives the creature to eat.

wommak

Reaction score
I am asking because I cannot recall that and I read Bible a lot (was in a cult) And I got few Bibles and Daniel book has only 12 chapters. That is very interesting to me.

EUAFU

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I am asking because I cannot recall that and I read Bible a lot (was in a cult) And I got few Bibles and Daniel book has only 12 chapters. That is very interesting to me.
You can read here:

EUAFU

Trusted Member
Reaction score
View attachment 3699
That is what I got. This is from Freemason KJV.​
Depending on the time, all Bibles have differences, for example, in the Catholic Bible they no longer add Susana's Story, but she existed in all Bibles until, if I remember correctly, the 17th century. In Protestants, they exclude Daniel 13 and 14, all of Tobias' book, among others. Luther even wanted to remove some chapters from the book of Acts of the Apostles.

I won't go in too much because the subject is about dragons.

6079SmithW

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I have seen a dead plesiosaur on loch Lomond in Scotland.

It was a baby presumably as it was only 4ft long.
Post automatically merged:

I should illucidate...

I was 16, I was on a road trip with my two (19 year old) friends Luke and Brownie.

We went all over the UK, and one stop was in a youth hostel in loch Lomond. (I'm sure it must be easily found on Google).

Me and Brownie went out for a walk (while he was smoking weed). We started walking around the perimeter of the lake, it got tighter and tighter as the water pushed up against the bushes and trees on the bank. We penetrated a hundred yards or so...

And there it was.

Washed up on the stones just Infront of the bushes. Bloated, pale grey, four flippers and a short "tail"... Long neck and round head with a beak.

I wanted to investigate further, but brownie was quite adamant we leave it and go back.

I think he was a bit freaked out by the whole thing, it was completely out of his paradigm.

I was reasonably well versed in creationism at the time, so it didn't shock me at all that plesiosaurs exist, I had heard about the loch Ness monster and that to me was obviously a plesiosaur.

What is strange, is we never talked about it, not even to our friend back at the youth hostel.

This was in 2006, before any of us had camera phones...

I can't prove it, but I assure you it is the truth

Willing to out my name on any afadavit etc

Last edited:

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Post automatically merged:

I should illucidate...

I was 16, I was on a road trip with my two (19 year old) friends Luke and Brownie.

We went all over the UK, and one stop was in a youth hostel in loch Lomond. (I'm sure it must be easily found on Google).

Me and Brownie went out for a walk (while he was smoking weed). We started walking around the perimeter of the lake, it got tighter and tighter as the water pushed up against the bushes and trees on the bank. We penetrated a hundred yards or so...

And there it was.

Washed up on the stones just Infront of the bushes. Bloated, pale grey, four flippers and a short "tail"... Long neck and round head with a beak.

I wanted to investigate further, but brownie was quite adamant we leave it and go back.

I think he was a bit freaked out by the whole thing, it was completely out of his paradigm.

I was reasonably well versed in creationism at the time, so it didn't shock me at all that plesiosaurs exist, I had heard about the loch Ness monster and that to me was obviously a plesiosaur.

What is strange, is we never talked about it, not even to our friend back at the youth hostel.

This was in 2006, before any of us had camera phones...

I can't prove it, but I assure you it is the truth

Willing to out my name on any afadavit etc
I was reading this thread offline and thinking I'd love to add a dinosaur experience I had back in the 90's but having been ridiculed in real life on sharing my experience back then, I've kept it to myself ever since.
Since you have been brave enough to add yours,I will do likewise as I can confirm they do still exist in some shapes and forms.
I lived back then on our property in the bush in southern nsw Australia. One afternoon I was driving back from work through the forest about 3pm on a beautiful clear summers day.
I'd driven about 10 kms through the forest and was about 8km from home when rounding a bend I caught movement in the corner of my eye to the right and when I looked in that direction saw about 20 feet from me a small dinosaur ( I would say from the ground to the top of it's back it was about 2 feet high) racing up the bank away from the road into the bush.I was stunned with surprise and wanted to pull up and further investigate,however the road was dangerously windy at that point and the banks gave no room to pull up. By the time I got to a section where I could pull up, I had driven about a km and so being hot and sweaty and keen to get home for a swim in the river I kept going.I looked out around that area ever after driving past but never saw it again. My partner and friends all said I'd seen a goanna which is ridiculous since it looked and ran nothing like a goanna and I've killed and eaten a few so I should know the anatomical difference in what I saw.
The best I can describe it is it was the shape of a raptor but smaller. It's skin was a grey colour mostly but greenish on its back and shoulders. It ran just like you'd see a raptor run in Jurassic park, the back legs were strong and similar to that and it had two shorter legs at the front hanging in that same dinosaur manner as it ran on two legs.
I have had two other sightings of bizarre paranormal things in the 5km radius of that area but that's for another thread.
This dinosaur sighting is also 100 per cent true, whether you believe or not, I can say for a fact dinosaurs still exist in remote areas.
I remember my grandmother telling me Hungarian legends about dragons when I was little, so I looked into it this morning and here's what I found. In Wikipedia, of course.
"Sárkány (dragon) mythology
Early appearances
Dragons were part of Hungarian culture prior to the 18th century. According to their oldest, universal function, dragons symbolized the unity of the material and spiritual worlds. They were later associated with natural phenomena. They either made or appeased the violent forces of nature. They brought rainstorms and tornados. The rumble of the thunder was the roaring of dragons battling above the clouds, striking the clouds with their tails with crash in the heat of the fight and, as a consequence, causing floods of rain pouring over the Hungarian fields.

Characteristics

A Sárkány with numerous heads
Though legends offer scant information about the characteristics of the ancient dragons, in some regions it was an accepted that they were born through a transformational process of another being. In the region of Csallóköz, for example, it was thought that dragons were created from an old pike or a 7 or 13-year-old rooster. As the tales tell, when a pike is laying in the mud for several months, it changed into a dragon. In the rooster's case, a dragon is born when the bird hides around the house for too long;. As a dragon, it can be only lured out by the so-called Garabonciás, a human with magical qualities, who later uses the beast as a mount.

In other regions, the belief was that dragons can be born from other dragon. The female, after being pregnant for seven years, suckles her son for another seven years. Dragons usually appear in two forms: the first is the rideable, tyrant mount of the Garabonciás, and the other is the serpent-like creature with several fins, long claws and teeth. Their scales can vary between all the colors of the rainbow, and they are so strong that almost no weapon can hurt their skin. They usually live inside hollow trunks, dens, or in the abandoned caves in the mountains."

Here are two paintings I found. One is by Durer, and the other one from a Fairy Tale book. Dragons seem so prevalent in all cultures that they must have existed. Otherwise, how would so many different cultures have invented the same creature with the same characteristics?
View attachment 3094View attachment 3093
It's interesting how in all these reports they existed until the 18th century.
That magic (reset) number/time again!

Last edited:

NigeWz

Reaction score
Having lived in China for many years, I can tell you that the 'myth' regarding dragons is much more than a 'myth'. We're taught to beLIEve that they 'breathed fire', which is not true. In much the same way as a snake ejects venom through its fangs, dragons could 'eject' a certain substance from its mouth, and, on contact with the air, it would ignite. Thus giving the impression that it was 'breathing' fire. It's also interesting to note that in Genesis 1:21, it states that 'God made the great whales'. In the original Hebrew, the word translates to 'serpents / sea monsters / dragons'.

asatiger1966

Trusted Member
Reaction score
No doubt you're right.

The problem I have with Steiner and his ilk is that he (they) make outrageous claims with zero documentation or evidence.

Personally, I think dragons did exist at one point based on the same arguments given by the OP. I'd just like to see more history of the myths and legends we have regarding them than wikipedia page reposts.
Whitewave on one of the old threads, 2018, it was mentioned that while in Indochina my recon platoon encountered five large birds, 30-40 wing spans, dark reddish brown , large beaks, Hugh talons. We were north of the Provencal Capitol , Kon Tum, near the Cambodian border at Dak To.

We were above the cloud tops and the mountain tops seemed as islands protruding from the ocean., a distance away was this seemly dark cloud moving slowly toward our position. When the cloud got close and we tried to grasp what we were looking at, I tried to call my relay back in Kom Tum. None of the twelve radios worked. The Captain said to quickly backtrack our way down.

The cloud had turned into five of the biggest birds we had ever seen. As they slowly flew around and over us they made no sound or was any wind disturbed by their passage. We are standing in waist high grass, not a blade moved.

Turning around we see an image rising above the trail that we had not seen on the way up, looked as if you were on a west Texas highway during July and your looking at a heat wave all shimmery. After the battle was over the survivors were choppered to Da Nang and interrogated by Naval Intelligence. Signed NON Disclourse forms .

Just about five years ago, I had come to a point where I was dying of cancer and did not give a damm. I had many question about the things we did and why. There is a large hangout in the Dallas area that combat paratroops go to and relax. As a group we try to give as much business to the Vietnamese people as possible, guilt probably.

There is one barber shop that I frequent and the women that owns it is married to a Vietnamese Major, Ranger and yes a paratroop, and I ask, does she know anything about some large birds that the Montagnard tribe s worship. We had with us on that day two scouts from that tribe. They fell to their knees and starting praying to the birds.

Her response was I the man that saw the birds and I said no it was a friend. She said that he was lucky they kill most people adding "If he had seen the Golden Dragon he would be dead"

Old memories

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
A good post.

"Dracones" may have been changed to "Dragons" some point in history.
Whatever the truth is, dragons are an obsession in our history, especially in Asia.
Or..."Dracones" may have meant "Draconis."

I'll venture out on a limb here and mention the elephant-sized dragon in the room. Be advised that there are stories that many reptiles, dragons, and reptilians are friendly to Earth humans.
The "Drakon" for example.

Excerpt:

The Alpha Draconians are the oldest known reptilian race in our galaxy.

Alpha Draconians

"They are, in fact, the only genetic line of their kind that is not extinct. When we talk about that, that's extinct, they have found remnants of others that came after but were extinct. Most of the reptilian civilizations that we know today, in Butese, Orion, Capella are all genetic manipulated half breeds of the original Ciakar race.

They stand 18-25 feet tall and can weigh up to 2,500 pounds. They are like Tyrannosaurus Rex. They are monsters. They have black leathery brown scale bellies, they have multiple abdomens, they have whiskers along their chin and jaw line. They have a mating claw and multiple tongues. I'm going to give you some very specific information.

They lay eggs and what is called a battle hormone is used to accelerate the birthing process. They are a duality. This is why ancestral females did not participate in war, because if they did, there wouldn't be anybody there to help with the eggs. They also had to be there to secrete this hormone. I am only sharing with you what I know about them.

Stronger young females were expected to defeat and kill older and weaker leaders in ritual combat.

The Ciakar race is ruled and managed by genetic lineage. Genetic lineage always follows the mother, because you always know who the mother is, you don't always know who the father is. In that particular line the gals have all the say.

The Ciakar race is ruled and managed by genetic lineage. Genetic lineage always follows the mother, because you always know who the mother is, you don't always know who the father is. In that particular line the gals have all the say.

D.jpeg D3.jpeg

Ruled by the monarchy of a queen genetic lineage they are one of the most powerful races in the galaxy. They have some of the greatest military might that has ever been seen in the galaxy and most of the clan members are zealots and will do anything for the glory of their clans, of their lineage.

They have been the chief enemy of all human races in this galaxy in past conflicts. Again, we are talking about hydrogen breathers vs. oxygen breathers. They have three spinal columns. One spine is located ventrally near the stomach; the other two are located dorsally on the left and on the right of the Ciakars body.

Spinal columns join near the dorsal of the geometric center at the extreme posterior of the trunk to form a long and very powerful tail. Inside of the hands are claws of the Ciakar are jelly-like sacks that excrete the various hormones and substances when the Ciakar is aroused, either for sex or for battle."

asatiger1966

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Kamikaze

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I was reading this thread offline and thinking I'd love to add a dinosaur experience I had back in the 90's but having been ridiculed in real life on sharing my experience back then, I've kept it to myself ever since.
Since you have been brave enough to add yours,I will do likewise as I can confirm they do still exist in some shapes and forms.
I lived back then on our property in the bush in southern nsw Australia. One afternoon I was driving back from work through the forest about 3pm on a beautiful clear summers day.
I'd driven about 10 kms through the forest and was about 8km from home when rounding a bend I caught movement in the corner of my eye to the right and when I looked in that direction saw about 20 feet from me a small dinosaur ( I would say from the ground to the top of it's back it was about 2 feet high) racing up the bank away from the road into the bush.I was stunned with surprise and wanted to pull up and further investigate,however the road was dangerously windy at that point and the banks gave no room to pull up. By the time I got to a section where I could pull up, I had driven about a km and so being hot and sweaty and keen to get home for a swim in the river I kept going.I looked out around that area ever after driving past but never saw it again. My partner and friends all said I'd seen a goanna which is ridiculous since it looked and ran nothing like a goanna and I've killed and eaten a few so I should know the anatomical difference in what I saw.
The best I can describe it is it was the shape of a raptor but smaller. It's skin was a grey colour mostly but greenish on its back and shoulders. It ran just like you'd see a raptor run in Jurassic park, the back legs were strong and similar to that and it had two shorter legs at the front hanging in that same dinosaur manner as it ran on two legs.
I have had two other sightings of bizarre paranormal things in the 5km radius of that area but that's for another thread.
This dinosaur sighting is also 100 per cent true, whether you believe or not, I can say for a fact dinosaurs still exist in remote areas.
Thanks. I had forgotten all about the 'BURRUNJOR', and of course the depictions of bipedal dinos are all over genuine Aboriginal art. A few articles on this specimen.

The “Burrunjor” of the Australian Outback | Genesis Park

KASAI REX, BURRUNJOR, AND MINI-T-REX: EVIDENCE OF SURVIVING CARNIVOROUS DINOSAURS? PART 1

Burrunjor

“Throughout the 1950's, Australian cattle ranchers reported a large creature leaving bipedal tracks was eating their livestock. Also, earlier aboriginal accounts suggest that is it a reptilian animal (possibly with feathers) whose diet consisted of kangaroos and other large animals”.

Burrunjor – Beyond the Paranormal a dissing, but then

“These facts notwithstanding there have been some genuine reports of giant reptiles and discoveries of large footprints throughout Australia which have been attributed to dinosaur-like monsters for which primary sources do exist”. Then a very interesting video, with the question, how do you leave all these footprints without leaving any other marks. Critics will of course say, some people hitched up some stilts with dino prints and walked around in them.

“Frankie Shoveller, an educationalist at Bidyadanga, a remote aboriginal community south of Broome in the Kimberleys, discovered and filmed a set of giant saurian tracks found on a beach near the settlement. Apparently these tracks caused quite a stir in the area and multiple groups set out to go see them throughout the day. Theories ranged from a giant emu to a sea monster to a dinosaur.”

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siZe3QfpeFY&feature=emb_logo

More recent sightings

Bizarre Encounters with Lesser Known Mystery Creatures of Australia | Mysterious Universe

“In 1978 , a bushman and explorer named Bryan Clark was in the Northern Territory tending cattle in the remote area of Urupunji, in Arnhem Land. When they camped out for the night, two of the Aborigine guides woke up in a panic and Clark noticed that the ground seemed to be slightly shaking. They all got their things together and headed out, and a policeman who investigated the report would later claim to have heard an ominous huffing sound from the brush, as if from a large animal. The police would then cryptically warn Clark not to go into the region again because it was not considered safe”.

“In 1980 there was another rather incredible report, when ranchers in the area of the Gulf Coast began to complain of something carrying off their cattle. The ranchers at first suspected crocodiles, but then one of them would report seeing a 20-foot tall bipedal, reptilian beast pick up a whole cow and carry it off in its jaws. The eyewitness said that he had hidden behind some brush as the monster bounded off with its prey, and when a search party went out looking for the missing cow they found some large strange tracks and the dogs apparently became noticeably frightened. The horses also apparently would go no further and the whole expedition gave up and headed home. There was another report in 1985 by the Askey family who reported seeing a pair of 20-foot tall reptilian beasts lurking in the wilderness near the Roper River Mission”.

Note, many reports say this dinosaur is meant to be taller than a human (say 9-10 ft), but with a large protruding front jaw and with a long tail, it could reach the 20-25 foot long descriptions given. Some reports do say 25 feet tall, although I think that heights can be deceptive. My personal feelings are that it would be difficult in this day and age to hide a few 25 foot high adult dinosaurs, but a few 10 to possibly 12 feet and maybe even taller specimens would be much easier, especially if they are predominantly night prowlers (see Indonesian reference below), and more especially if only the certain adult males reach this size, and have a similar sexual dimorphism to say Lizards.

Of course, if we are living on a flat earth, then Australia is one of the 3 gigantic countries in the world, but unlike Brazil and Russia has a tiny population (25 million to 210 or 150 million). It’s almost the perfect country to have a sizeable bi-pedal dinosaur.

Burrunjor_footprint.jpg
burrunjor footprint_huge.jpg
Burrunjor_sketch.jpg

It’s interesting that there are reports of a much smaller bi-pedal dinosaur called a Kawuk on a remote island in Indonesia. This one apparently doesn’t have any feathers.

Curious Accounts of Living Dinosaurs in Indonesia and Papua New Guinea | Mysterious Universe

“The mostly nocturnal creatures are said by locals to favor raiding fresh graves, feasting upon the corpses before scurrying back into the wilderness, and they are renowned as being very aggressive, quick to attack even unprovoked”.

Then we have sightings of 3m tall bi-pedal dinos in Papua New Guinea on New Britain island and also around lake Murray, with the latest sightings in the nineties and noughties. All 3 specimens are rather close in proximity.

KASAI REX, BURRUNJOR, AND MINI-T-REX: EVIDENCE OF SURVIVING CARNIVOROUS DINOSAURS? PART 2

Then you have this. How hard are the PTB working on this? Is some of what we are seeing in Utah and Chile (see Chicken experiment with dinosaur legs in 2nd vid below) etc part of the re-introduction that will help to hide the ongoing natural existence in places like Papua New Guinea and the Congo?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvr9iSC82fA

looks like they really want this. The irony being that Mary Schweitzer proved that the dinosaurs couldn't have died out 65 million years ago when her team found soft tissue in a T Rex in Montana (despite the spin afterwards). Then we have her boss talking about bringing back dinos, and my assumption is the soft tissue find with the T Rex could be their ultimate find for what they plan to do. How fortunate for them that the specimen that Schweitzer found was a pregnant female.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGRmXZJUdYQ

No mention of a T Rex here, are we surprised? They might already be running around somewhere, my first guess if true would be antartica, ie the bits that don't have snow and ice as per Admiral Byrds old films.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI3jr7GlOas

Last edited:

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Awesome post, I have never heard of them, great links too.
The one I saw was like this one in shape

Burrunjor_sketch.jpg

But small,grey and green,and without the sunken cheeks below the eye socket.

Returning to the OP;

@asatiger1966 you may be interested in this I found surfing on from one of @Kamikaze 's links

THE GOLDEN DRAGONS OF TASEK BERA

Tasek Bera or Bera Lake is a very large, deep lake in the Malaysian state of Pahang, and according to the traditions of the local Semelai people it was (and still may be?) home to a number of huge water dragons whose scales were slate-grey when young but became golden as they matured. They had very long necks, serpentine heads bearing a pair of snail-like horns, sturdy bodies, and long tails. As they never emerged onto land, however, no-one had ever seen their limbs. These beasts' presence was confirmed by their loud, trumpeting cry.

Stewart Wavell's book, documenting Tasek Bera's dinosaurian 'water dragons'

and another dragon link I came across Dragons of Oceania

Users who are viewing this thread