Proof of Dragons?

asatiger1966

Trusted Member
Reaction score
A good post.

"Dracones" may have been changed to "Dragons" some point in history.
Whatever the truth is, dragons are an obsession in our history, especially in Asia.
Or..."Dracones" may have meant "Draconis."

I'll venture out on a limb here and mention the elephant-sized dragon in the room. Be advised that there are stories that many reptiles, dragons, and reptilians are friendly to Earth humans.
The "Drakon" for example.

Excerpt:

The Alpha Draconians are the oldest known reptilian race in our galaxy.

Alpha Draconians

"They are, in fact, the only genetic line of their kind that is not extinct. When we talk about that, that's extinct, they have found remnants of others that came after but were extinct. Most of the reptilian civilizations that we know today, in Butese, Orion, Capella are all genetic manipulated half breeds of the original Ciakar race.

They stand 18-25 feet tall and can weigh up to 2,500 pounds. They are like Tyrannosaurus Rex. They are monsters. They have black leathery brown scale bellies, they have multiple abdomens, they have whiskers along their chin and jaw line. They have a mating claw and multiple tongues. I'm going to give you some very specific information.

They lay eggs and what is called a battle hormone is used to accelerate the birthing process. They are a duality. This is why ancestral females did not participate in war, because if they did, there wouldn't be anybody there to help with the eggs. They also had to be there to secrete this hormone. I am only sharing with you what I know about them.

Stronger young females were expected to defeat and kill older and weaker leaders in ritual combat.

The Ciakar race is ruled and managed by genetic lineage. Genetic lineage always follows the mother, because you always know who the mother is, you don't always know who the father is. In that particular line the gals have all the say.

The Ciakar race is ruled and managed by genetic lineage. Genetic lineage always follows the mother, because you always know who the mother is, you don't always know who the father is. In that particular line the gals have all the say.

View attachment 5182View attachment 5183

Ruled by the monarchy of a queen genetic lineage they are one of the most powerful races in the galaxy. They have some of the greatest military might that has ever been seen in the galaxy and most of the clan members are zealots and will do anything for the glory of their clans, of their lineage.

They have been the chief enemy of all human races in this galaxy in past conflicts. Again, we are talking about hydrogen breathers vs. oxygen breathers. They have three spinal columns. One spine is located ventrally near the stomach; the other two are located dorsally on the left and on the right of the Ciakars body.

Spinal columns join near the dorsal of the geometric center at the extreme posterior of the trunk to form a long and very powerful tail. Inside of the hands are claws of the Ciakar are jelly-like sacks that excrete the various hormones and substances when the Ciakar is aroused, either for sex or for battle."
It was only about five years ago that we were authorized to say the word "dimension" in our commutations. I would have enjoyed the conversation.
I have seen a dead plesiosaur on loch Lomond in Scotland.

It was a baby presumably as it was only 4ft long.
Post automatically merged:

I have seen a dead plesiosaur on loch Lomond in Scotland.

It was a baby presumably as it was only 4ft long.
I should illucidate...

I was 16, I was on a road trip with my two (19 year old) friends Luke and Brownie.

We went all over the UK, and one stop was in a youth hostel in loch Lomond. (I'm sure it must be easily found on Google).

Me and Brownie went out for a walk (while he was smoking weed). We started walking around the perimeter of the lake, it got tighter and tighter as the water pushed up against the bushes and trees on the bank. We penetrated a hundred yards or so...

And there it was.

Washed up on the stones just Infront of the bushes. Bloated, pale grey, four flippers and a short "tail"... Long neck and round head with a beak.

I wanted to investigate further, but brownie was quite adamant we leave it and go back.

I think he was a bit freaked out by the whole thing, it was completely out of his paradigm.

I was reasonably well versed in creationism at the time, so it didn't shock me at all that plesiosaurs exist, I had heard about the loch Ness monster and that to me was obviously a plesiosaur.

What is strange, is we never talked about it, not even to our friend back at the youth hostel.

This was in 2006, before any of us had camera phones...

I can't prove it, but I assure you it is the truth

Willing to out my name on any afadavit etc
Stay in the bush long enough one will experience things that are unbelievable, so why bother. One overriding though, most events are confusing at best. The other side of the equation seems confused also and act harmless. But somewhere are those pesky contact reports ?

Last edited:

wild heretic

Staff Member
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
www.wildheretic.com
Having lived in China for many years, I can tell you that the 'myth' regarding dragons is much more than a 'myth'. We're taught to beLIEve that they 'breathed fire', which is not true. In much the same way as a snake ejects venom through its fangs, dragons could 'eject' a certain substance from its mouth, and, on contact with the air, it would ignite. Thus giving the impression that it was 'breathing' fire. It's also interesting to note that in Genesis 1:21, it states that 'God made the great whales'. In the original Hebrew, the word translates to 'serpents / sea monsters / dragons'.
Yet another instance of very dodgy biblical translations. Reminds me of Yahweh's "Glory" lol.
r/conspiracy - Proof of Dragons?
"Figure 8 Sketch of the Skeleton of the Dragon from Rome"

I have come across this too much for me to ignore now, I began to research into dragons and found numerous quotes and evidence pointing towards their existence. Most quotes surround a flying snake with bat-like wings in Arabia/Egypt but this opens the reality that flying reptiles such as dragons may not be just a myth. Here is everything I have.

As you can see this is an artistic drawing of Africa and I added some statues and other dragon themed artifacts, I will continue to show more pictures as I find them. Doing more digging I found some old Latin books I could not read that seemed to explain more in some image format.

The Bible:
We can focus on some quotes, starting with the Bible. God sent these flying poisonous snakes on Israelites for losing faith. "And the Lord sent a fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died." Bibles come in many translations, there is one where these snakes are called by name. The "Seraphim"

Greek historian Herodotus"Egyptian tales of flying snakes captured the curiosity of the Greek historian Herodotus (ca 460 BC). These winged drakontes were said to live under frankincense (Boswellia) trees in the Arabian Desert."

https://www.wondersandmarvels.com/2013/03/flying-snakes-in-ancient-egypt.html(edited)

Book in 1909 about Folk Stories:
An aged inhabitant of Penllyn, who died a few years ago, said that in his boyhood the winged serpents were described as very beautiful. They were coiled when in repose, and “looked as if they were covered with jewels of all sorts. Some of them had crests sparkling with all the colors of the rainbow.” When disturbed they glided swiftly, “sparkling all over,” to their hiding places. When angry, they “flew over people’s heads, with outspread wings, bright, and sometimes with eyes too, like the feathers in a peacock’s tail”. He said it was “no old story invented to frighten children”, but a real fact. His father and uncle had killed some of them, for they were as bad as foxes for poultry. The old man attributed the extinction of the winged serpents to the fact that they were “terrors in the farmyards and coverts.” (Trevelyan, Marie, 1909, Folk-Lore and Folk Stories of Wales, p. 168-169.)(edited)

Cartographers:
As western pioneers colonized tribal lands around the world, reports of dragons continued to come back to Europe. It became standard practice for cartographers to identify the unexplored regions at the periphery of their maps with the cryptic words: “Here be dragons!” But as civilization took hold even in remote regions, the changes to the ecosystem and hunting down of predators took its toll on the remaining dinosaurian remnants.(edited)

The Congo:
The 16th century Italian explorer Pigafetta, in a report of the kingdom of Congo, described the province of Bemba, which he defines as “on the sea coast from the river Ambrize, until the river Coanza towards the south,” and says of serpents, “There are also certain other creatures which, being as big as rams, have wings like dragons, with long tails, and long chaps, and divers rows of teeth, and feed upon raw flesh. Their colour is blue and green, their skin painted like scales, and they have two feet but no more. The Pagan negroes used to worship them as gods, and to this day you may see divers of them that are kept for a marvel. And because they are very rare, the chief lords there curiously preserve them, and suffer the people to worship them, which tendeth greatly to their profits by reason of the gifts and oblations which the people offer unto them.” (Pigafetta, Filippo, The Harleian Collections of Travels, vol. ii, 1745, p. 457.)

Historian Gaius Solinus:
A third century historian Gaius Solinus, discussed the Arabian flying serpents, and stated that “the poison is so quick that death follows before pain can be felt.” (Cobbin, Ingram, Condensed Commentary and Family Exposition on the Whole Bible, 1837, p. 171.)

Aelian, On Animals 2. 38 (trans. Scholfield) (Greek natural history C2nd A.D.) :"The Black Ibis does not permit the Winged Serpents (Ophies Pterotoi) from Arabia to cross into Aigyptos (Egypt), but fights to protect the land it loves."(edited)

Historian Josephus:
Ancient explorers and historians, like Josephus, told of small flying reptiles in ancient Egypt and Arabia and described their predators, the ibis, stopping their invasion into Egypt. (Epstein, Perle S., Monsters: Their Histories, Homes, and Habits, 1973, p.43.)

Herodotus, Histories 2. 75. 1-4 (trans. Godley) (Greek historian C5th B.C.) :
Winged serpents (ophies pteretoi) are said to fly from Arabia at the beginning of spring, making for Aigyptos; but the ibis birds encounter the invaders in this pass and kill them. The Arabians say that the ibis is greatly honored by the Aigyptoi (Egyptians) for this service, and the Aigyptoi give the same reason for honoring these birds."

So too if the vipers and the Winged Serpents (ophies hypopteroi) of Arabia were born in the natural manner of serpents life would be impossible for men; but as it is, when they copulate, while the male is in the act of procreation and as soon as he has ejaculated his seed, the female seizes him by the neck, and does not let go until she has bitten through. The male dies in the way described, but the female suffers in return for the male the following punishment: avenging their father, the young while they are still within the womb gnaw at their mother and eating through her bowels thus make their way out. Other snakes, that do no harm to men, lay eggs and hatch out a vast number of young. The Arabian Winged Serpents do indeed seem to be numerous; but that is because (although there are vipers in every land) these are all in Arabia and are found nowhere else. The Arabians get frankincense in the foregoing way."

17th Century Bible Scholar Samuel Bochart:
The seventeenth century Bible scholar Samuel Bochart penned an in-depth study of the animals in the Bible. He describes how winged serpents are not only a thing of the Old Testament but were still alive in his day: “If on your travels you encounter the serpent with wings who circles and hurls himself at you, the flying snake, hide yourself because of its reputation. Lie down when the snake appears and guard yourself in alarm for that snake’s manner is to go away calm, considering it a victory… There are winged and flying serpents that can be found who are venomous, who snort, and are savage and kill with pain worse than fire…” (Bochart, Samuel, Hierozoicon: Sive De Animalibus S. Scripturae, Vol. 2, 1794.)

The word “seraph” is also employed of poisonous serpents (Num. 21:4ff.) which could fly (cf. Isa. 14:29; 30:6)…. Those who favor the identification with serpents appeal to the statements of the classical writers; e.g. Herodotus (2.74) mentions holy serpents found at the temple of Jupiter at Thebes…. The seraphim are personal, spiritual beings, for they have faces, feet and hands, they employ human speech and understand moral concepts. The only relation which they sustain with the fiery serpents is that they have wings and are burning creatures (Young, 1993, pp. 239-240).

----------------------------------------

Proof Of Mass Extinction:
Here are quotes proving these dragons being quotes were mass murdered, mainly for being such a toxic beast. This is only the flying snake, not the one we see as pets, most likely a cockatrice.

Greek Researcher Herodotus (again):
The well-respected Greek researcher Herodotus wrote: “There is a place in Arabia, situated very near the city of Buto, to which I went, on hearing of some winged serpents; and when I arrived there, I saw bones and spines of serpents, in such quantities as it would be impossible to describe. The form of the serpent is like that of the water-snake; but he has wings without feathers, and as like as possible to the wings of a bat.” (Herodotus, Historiae, tr. Henry Clay, 1850, pp. 75-76.)

---------------------------------

Pet Dragon / Cockatrice

Grown Too Big

Taken in the back

For those of you who know Tartaria:

Tartarian Flag

The great wall of China, old map

Fossil Remains Found?
Also Carbon dating is bunk xD, 5 Million Years ago?

'Winged Serpent' Fossil Found in 5-Million-Year-Old Sinkhole

Article on Flying Snakes:
https://www.jstor.org/stable/23861425?seq=1

---------------------

Join our Discord:
We have more topics like this, if you want to post something or read through our articles, check out what we have;
Join the %99 Discord Server!

My Original Post:
www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/jxw0o4/proof_of_dragons/

Great post, indeed I suspect the tartarian flag has a dragon on it, not a gryphon.
And dinos are most likely very recent.

That being said, I am curious about this map you cropped, mind showing the full sized version? There is something written there about the emperor of china building the wall against tartaria, but it is cropped.
There's an interesting book from the mid 1600s on China's unfortunate escapades with Cathay Tartary in the late 1500s or early 1600s. I'll have to go look for it now.
Just a quick side note. Notice in the link above in the picture (p78) there exists two types of ships from supposedly different time periods. You have the "ancient" tirene type ship of the Med sea together with the northern European one from the 1600s. One ship would have been for smaller waters and the other for the ocean.

Last edited:

Akanah

Trusted Member
Reaction score
In my old Hometown (Chemnitz in Germany) where are excavations of the perm-age I found in my childhood (90´) a dinotrack behind a bush near the city-market. I told this to a adult nearby of me but this wasn´t interessting for this person. I could not understand this. For me dinos could have exist not long ago. Since then I am interessing in dinos or dragons. For this thread I would say dragons could be symbols for comets but dinos were or are exist.

Fortuna Fled

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Found this today:
“1614, August: The Dragon of St. Leonard’s Forest

In 1614, a pamphlet was published in London, England, with the rather alarming news that a large serpent or dragon was apparently living in St. Leonard's Forest near Horsham (about forty miles south of London). The pamphlet, entitled "True and Wonderfull," begins with an admission that some stories printed in pamphlets previously had been false, but states that hopefully the readers would understand that this pamphlet was not one of those. It then talked a bit about some known attributes of serpents in general, and some brief mentions of historical accounts of strange serpents and/or dragons... then the pamphlet moved on to its primary topic: the strange reptile then inhabiting St. Leonard's Forest.”

You can read the full article here:

2500523D-6FA6-4142-ACB8-944EB1F96AD5.jpeg

asatiger1966

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I found a new book filled with "Dracones" this is what they were called so if you want to do research that is the keyword. I think I know what happened based on history, my findings and some dot connecting. This book looks to be filled with Tartarian and Roman history, during the images you will see "how" they killed such beasts, in giant groups with loud trumpets or just insane smart hunting tactics, these groups were straight up hunters and youll see that from these images.

Below is one of these kings, after destroying their kingdom "feeding a dragon"? There are RARE images where dragons are shown as not violent, I believe the violence was in self defense, these are just lizards after all that look scary. There are "some" cases where some species of dragons may not even be meat eaters.

Most reptiles eat bugs and leaves, it would only make sense they match that. Alligators are a rare example of meat eating reptiles, so some Dragons eat humans, while others don't.

View attachment 3164

Near the end of these images it shows how kingdoms who worshiped pagan Gods converted to Christianity and in result destroyed all symbols of paganism, which was half their kingdoms. This included burning of bones (seen in link) and crushing of statues, all evidence was destroyed.

Kings and queens converted because they were trying to find a new religion that had a better answer for life after death. So this new religion was enforced in mostly all lands who converted, refusal to convert would result in death.

I believe the Tartarians refused this conversion, or they were just in nature not accepted based on what is written about them. Dragons and mythological creatures were also worshipped by pagans so anything non human would be removed , worth the look. This is mainly in Egypt where you will see some mind blowing stuff!

View attachment 3165Print boeck : Straet, Jan van der : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
Any real dragon worth his salt would never let a human sneak near him. Smell, vibrations, sound, give me a break. Unless they were friendly to humans. Would not be the first time that humans betrayed a living being.

Tib Bits
Having lived in China for many years, I can tell you that the 'myth' regarding dragons is much more than a 'myth'. We're taught to beLIEve that they 'breathed fire', which is not true. In much the same way as a snake ejects venom through its fangs, dragons could 'eject' a certain substance from its mouth, and, on contact with the air, it would ignite. Thus giving the impression that it was 'breathing' fire. It's also interesting to note that in Genesis 1:21, it states that 'God made the great whales'. In the original Hebrew, the word translates to 'serpents / sea monsters / dragons'.
Yet another instance of very dodgy biblical translations. Reminds me of Yahweh's "Glory" lol.
"Figure 8 Sketch of the Skeleton of the Dragon from Rome"

I have come across this too much for me to ignore now, I began to research into dragons and found numerous quotes and evidence pointing towards their existence. Most quotes surround a flying snake with bat-like wings in Arabia/Egypt but this opens the reality that flying reptiles such as dragons may not be just a myth. Here is everything I have.

As you can see this is an artistic drawing of Africa and I added some statues and other dragon themed artifacts, I will continue to show more pictures as I find them. Doing more digging I found some old Latin books I could not read that seemed to explain more in some image format.

The Bible:
We can focus on some quotes, starting with the Bible. God sent these flying poisonous snakes on Israelites for losing faith. "And the Lord sent a fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died." Bibles come in many translations, there is one where these snakes are called by name. The "Seraphim"

Greek historian Herodotus"Egyptian tales of flying snakes captured the curiosity of the Greek historian Herodotus (ca 460 BC). These winged drakontes were said to live under frankincense (Boswellia) trees in the Arabian Desert."

https://www.wondersandmarvels.com/2013/03/flying-snakes-in-ancient-egypt.html(edited)

Book in 1909 about Folk Stories:
An aged inhabitant of Penllyn, who died a few years ago, said that in his boyhood the winged serpents were described as very beautiful. They were coiled when in repose, and “looked as if they were covered with jewels of all sorts. Some of them had crests sparkling with all the colors of the rainbow.” When disturbed they glided swiftly, “sparkling all over,” to their hiding places. When angry, they “flew over people’s heads, with outspread wings, bright, and sometimes with eyes too, like the feathers in a peacock’s tail”. He said it was “no old story invented to frighten children”, but a real fact. His father and uncle had killed some of them, for they were as bad as foxes for poultry. The old man attributed the extinction of the winged serpents to the fact that they were “terrors in the farmyards and coverts.” (Trevelyan, Marie, 1909, Folk-Lore and Folk Stories of Wales, p. 168-169.)(edited)

Cartographers:
As western pioneers colonized tribal lands around the world, reports of dragons continued to come back to Europe. It became standard practice for cartographers to identify the unexplored regions at the periphery of their maps with the cryptic words: “Here be dragons!” But as civilization took hold even in remote regions, the changes to the ecosystem and hunting down of predators took its toll on the remaining dinosaurian remnants.(edited)

The Congo:
The 16th century Italian explorer Pigafetta, in a report of the kingdom of Congo, described the province of Bemba, which he defines as “on the sea coast from the river Ambrize, until the river Coanza towards the south,” and says of serpents, “There are also certain other creatures which, being as big as rams, have wings like dragons, with long tails, and long chaps, and divers rows of teeth, and feed upon raw flesh. Their colour is blue and green, their skin painted like scales, and they have two feet but no more. The Pagan negroes used to worship them as gods, and to this day you may see divers of them that are kept for a marvel. And because they are very rare, the chief lords there curiously preserve them, and suffer the people to worship them, which tendeth greatly to their profits by reason of the gifts and oblations which the people offer unto them.” (Pigafetta, Filippo, The Harleian Collections of Travels, vol. ii, 1745, p. 457.)

Historian Gaius Solinus:
A third century historian Gaius Solinus, discussed the Arabian flying serpents, and stated that “the poison is so quick that death follows before pain can be felt.” (Cobbin, Ingram, Condensed Commentary and Family Exposition on the Whole Bible, 1837, p. 171.)

Aelian, On Animals 2. 38 (trans. Scholfield) (Greek natural history C2nd A.D.) :"The Black Ibis does not permit the Winged Serpents (Ophies Pterotoi) from Arabia to cross into Aigyptos (Egypt), but fights to protect the land it loves."(edited)

Historian Josephus:
Ancient explorers and historians, like Josephus, told of small flying reptiles in ancient Egypt and Arabia and described their predators, the ibis, stopping their invasion into Egypt. (Epstein, Perle S., Monsters: Their Histories, Homes, and Habits, 1973, p.43.)

Herodotus, Histories 2. 75. 1-4 (trans. Godley) (Greek historian C5th B.C.) :
Winged serpents (ophies pteretoi) are said to fly from Arabia at the beginning of spring, making for Aigyptos; but the ibis birds encounter the invaders in this pass and kill them. The Arabians say that the ibis is greatly honored by the Aigyptoi (Egyptians) for this service, and the Aigyptoi give the same reason for honoring these birds."

So too if the vipers and the Winged Serpents (ophies hypopteroi) of Arabia were born in the natural manner of serpents life would be impossible for men; but as it is, when they copulate, while the male is in the act of procreation and as soon as he has ejaculated his seed, the female seizes him by the neck, and does not let go until she has bitten through. The male dies in the way described, but the female suffers in return for the male the following punishment: avenging their father, the young while they are still within the womb gnaw at their mother and eating through her bowels thus make their way out. Other snakes, that do no harm to men, lay eggs and hatch out a vast number of young. The Arabian Winged Serpents do indeed seem to be numerous; but that is because (although there are vipers in every land) these are all in Arabia and are found nowhere else. The Arabians get frankincense in the foregoing way."

17th Century Bible Scholar Samuel Bochart:
The seventeenth century Bible scholar Samuel Bochart penned an in-depth study of the animals in the Bible. He describes how winged serpents are not only a thing of the Old Testament but were still alive in his day: “If on your travels you encounter the serpent with wings who circles and hurls himself at you, the flying snake, hide yourself because of its reputation. Lie down when the snake appears and guard yourself in alarm for that snake’s manner is to go away calm, considering it a victory… There are winged and flying serpents that can be found who are venomous, who snort, and are savage and kill with pain worse than fire…” (Bochart, Samuel, Hierozoicon: Sive De Animalibus S. Scripturae, Vol. 2, 1794.)

The word “seraph” is also employed of poisonous serpents (Num. 21:4ff.) which could fly (cf. Isa. 14:29; 30:6)…. Those who favor the identification with serpents appeal to the statements of the classical writers; e.g. Herodotus (2.74) mentions holy serpents found at the temple of Jupiter at Thebes…. The seraphim are personal, spiritual beings, for they have faces, feet and hands, they employ human speech and understand moral concepts. The only relation which they sustain with the fiery serpents is that they have wings and are burning creatures (Young, 1993, pp. 239-240).

----------------------------------------

Proof Of Mass Extinction:
Here are quotes proving these dragons being quotes were mass murdered, mainly for being such a toxic beast. This is only the flying snake, not the one we see as pets, most likely a cockatrice.

Greek Researcher Herodotus (again):
The well-respected Greek researcher Herodotus wrote: “There is a place in Arabia, situated very near the city of Buto, to which I went, on hearing of some winged serpents; and when I arrived there, I saw bones and spines of serpents, in such quantities as it would be impossible to describe. The form of the serpent is like that of the water-snake; but he has wings without feathers, and as like as possible to the wings of a bat.” (Herodotus, Historiae, tr. Henry Clay, 1850, pp. 75-76.)

---------------------------------

Pet Dragon / Cockatrice

Grown Too Big

Taken in the back

For those of you who know Tartaria:

Tartarian Flag

The great wall of China, old map

Fossil Remains Found?
Also Carbon dating is bunk xD, 5 Million Years ago?

'Winged Serpent' Fossil Found in 5-Million-Year-Old Sinkhole

Article on Flying Snakes:
https://www.jstor.org/stable/23861425?seq=1

---------------------

Join our Discord:
We have more topics like this, if you want to post something or read through our articles, check out what we have;
Join the %99 Discord Server!

My Original Post:
www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/jxw0o4/proof_of_dragons/

Great post, indeed I suspect the tartarian flag has a dragon on it, not a gryphon.
And dinos are most likely very recent.

That being said, I am curious about this map you cropped, mind showing the full sized version? There is something written there about the emperor of china building the wall against tartaria, but it is cropped.
There's an interesting book from the mid 1600s on China's unfortunate escapades with Cathay Tartary in the late 1500s or early 1600s. I'll have to go look for it now.
Just a quick side note. Notice in the link above in the picture (p78) there exists two types of ships from supposedly different time periods. You have the "ancient" tirene type ship of the Med sea together with the northern European one from the 1600s. One ship would have been for smaller waters and the other for the ocean.
Old notes:

This Small dragon was alive flying at the junction of two mountain ranges just northwest of "HUE" A South Vietnam regional Capital.

See old map below. Photographed in May 1972, by Army Security Agency LRRP patrol. Flying close to the ground, about 300-500 feet.,
Report said there was a sound that it made but the distance, wind and mountains made it hard to disquisition. Multiple colors gold,silver, emerald and earth or shades of brown.

1613535880787.png

1613532962855.png

This is interesting regarding dragons. The Dragon Court Society.
The deal is they trace their lineage back to the Annunaki.

View attachment 6728
Hidden in plain site. How? With fiction, if you have the decoder ring your in the loop, if not you might continue to think in known colors and three dimensions.

Have you seen any of "S.M. Stirling's" books. He specializes with alternate history. In the nineties he wrote a series about the "Drakon" sometimes called the "Drakas", about four books that I recall. They were from a distance galaxy. They were war like and could shift shapes. They wanted to rule earth but the dimensional portal would not line up exactly for a mass of ships to move through. They could get one or two scout ships to earth every now and then, they would recon and return.

Last edited:

Nostradennis

Trusted Member
Reaction score

More Dragon (Tails) Tales

1613914986305.jpeg

Sculpting of the Bator Dragon​

Bator the Dragon
Reliable historical accounts tell of a dragon that was killed in the swamps of what is now Hungary about the year 1035. This fierce reptile had become the scourge of the countryside and was finally destroyed by some brave townspeople. Thereafter the town became known as Bator, which means “Brave” in Hungarian. The Báthory family from of the town became a royal family. Statues near the local Reformed and Catholic churches still commemorate this momentous accomplishment. Three of the dragon’s teeth were kept as mementos of the event. These relics (since lost) were memorialized as the centerpoint of the Báthory seal that is still in use today.
Bator the Dragon
Castle of Csejte

1613915373793.jpeg

Aerial view of Castle of Csejte (looks like a “dragon’s head” )

1613915926696.jpeg

Image of the Wawel Dragon (flame looks like the “head of Medusa” )​

Wawel the Dragon
According to legend this dragon lived in a large cave under Wawel Hill in the early 8th century. The cave (which is today a popular tourist attraction) is on the banks of the Vistula River in Kraków, Poland.
1613916259592.jpeg
Wawel Cathedral is a 900-year-old Catholic church in the town that still proudly displays (in a hanging bundle) the large bones which are rumored to have belonged to the local dragon. The oldest known account of the Wawel dragon story comes from the 12th century work by Wincenty Kadlubek. It tells how the lair of this oppressive reptile was located near what was then the capital of Poland. According to Polish folklore, the dragon was finally killed by poor cobbler’s apprentice named Skuba, who cleverly offered the dragon a lamb stuffed with sulphur. Skuba was rewarded with the hand of the king’s daughter in marriage because of his act of deliverance. Click to learn more about Historical Dragon Reports.

Mudfossil “geology is hard biology” University (Did this Dragon Sink Atlantis as Written? video)​
It was written that the Goddess of the Sea ...A GREAT DRAGON....crossed the Sea and Drowned her people. I have evidence that happened and also this... Isaiah 27:1. “In that day the LORD with his hard and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the fleeing serpent, even leviathan that twisted serpent; and he shall slay the monster that is in the sea.” I have that PROOF.
1613916949845.jpeg

Atlantis “Jewel” in Her Claw @6:23 min.

Did this Dragon Sink Atlantis as Written?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP5anGqhhdI&list=PLelDqwiiwgyOZ8BOQ8nTGgyTMC6GQOqhH

Tyson's Mudfossil Adventures
Back on 8-30-2019 @Tyson's Mudfossil Adventures shared this video entitled "CHINA IS LIVING ON A DRAGON ?"
(video description below)

China and other countries are living on a mudfossilized dragon, I will show you why i say this on google earth. There is a dragon lying in plain sight. More evidence of our past, And things are not what we are lead to believe. Ancient text are correct on a lot of issues and should be revisited.

China is Living on a Dragon
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLLeCkQpua2lycAH0BEi4CYEsdvSDriDkF&v=PpxoGRCnyhc

Looks like “Year of the Dragon” just morphed into “Land on the Dragon”

1613919805360.jpeg
It is interesting that the twelve signs of the Chinese zodiac are all animals–eleven of which are still alive today. But is the twelfth, the dragon merely a legend or is it based on a real animal– the dinosaur? It doesn’t seem logical that the ancient Chinese, when constructing their zodiac, would include one mythical animal with eleven real animals.

SH Archive
Mudfossil University: Titans, Giants, Dragons..@SH Archive

davtash

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Is this the creature born from woman at the end of raised by wolves? The director knows
More than we will ever know.

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Mudfossil “geology is hard biology” University (Did this Dragon Sink Atlantis as Written? video)​
It was written that the Goddess of the Sea ...A GREAT DRAGON....crossed the Sea and Drowned her people. I have evidence that happened and also this... Isaiah 27:1. “In that day the LORD with his hard and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the fleeing serpent, even leviathan that twisted serpent; and he shall slay the monster that is in the sea.” I have that PROOF.
View attachment 6834
Atlantis “Jewel” in Her Claw @6:23 min.

Did this Dragon Sink Atlantis as Written?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP5anGqhhdI&list=PLelDqwiiwgyOZ8BOQ8nTGgyTMC6GQOqhH

Tyson's Mudfossil Adventures
Back on 8-30-2019 @Tyson's Mudfossil Adventures shared this video entitled "CHINA IS LIVING ON A DRAGON ?"
(video description below)

China and other countries are living on a mudfossilized dragon, I will show you why i say this on google earth. There is a dragon lying in plain sight. More evidence of our past, And things are not what we are lead to believe. Ancient text are correct on a lot of issues and should be revisited.

China is Living on a Dragon
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLLeCkQpua2lycAH0BEi4CYEsdvSDriDkF&v=PpxoGRCnyhc

Looks like “Year of the Dragon” just morphed into “Land on the Dragon”

View attachment 6835
It is interesting that the twelve signs of the Chinese zodiac are all animals–eleven of which are still alive today. But is the twelfth, the dragon merely a legend or is it based on a real animal– the dinosaur? It doesn’t seem logical that the ancient Chinese, when constructing their zodiac, would include one mythical animal with eleven real animals.

SH Archive
Mudfossil University: Titans, Giants, Dragons..@SH Archive

Wow, this is really mindblowing stuff, especially the dragon above the Eye of the Sahara, never looked at it from this perspective, but also logical if there were giant trees once, who are petrified now, it's only makes sense to assume the same thing for creatures. But i never thought, they could possibly be THIS big, its over 1800 km long!

dragon.jpg

Really amazing idea, and it's the same with the trees, once you see it, you can never unsee it! Now i have to check out google earth for more :D

P.S. I cant stop think about this, what if the eye of the Sahara is not Atlantis but the actual eye of a titan??? And the dragon(s) fought against it? Am i going crazy?

eye.jpg

Are we seeing a eye lid, and the left side is not recognizable anymore?
Just picture to show the scale of the dragon, first i thought this idea was off but when you look at it from this angle:

dragon china.jpg

Its look like a huge skull, if you check the altitudes, they fit this theory.

We know from fantasy literature like DnD, that Dragons grow through their whole life, so might this be on of the most ancient dragons? It's skull is over 2700 km, just compare that to the other possible dragons found.

Last edited:

Nostradennis

Trusted Member
Reaction score
P.S. I cant stop think about this, what if the eye of the Sahara is not Atlantis but the actual eye of a titan???

Nice that you pointed out that it could be an actual “eye” of something. That part completely slipped right by me. If it was an actual eye of something it could have provided fresh water in an otherwise salt water or lack of fresh water environment. An oasis if you will. The dead carcass would have provided a fertile plain for the Atlantean civilization to thrive on. This all flows together.

As for it being the actual eye of a titan, idk, it very well could be. For me though, from your pic, the Eye of the Sahara looks like a large protruding, well positioned eye of a shrimp but with a sloping curvature and a tail fin of a whale? The pointy head says shrimp but that whale fin says, whale. Maybe it is a cross between the two and you discovered a brand new ancient specie, i.e., the whimp or the shale?

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
As for it being the actual eye of a titan, idk, it very well could be. For me though, from your pic, the Eye of the Sahara looks like a large protruding, well positioned eye of a shrimp but with a sloping curvature and a tail fin of a whale? The pointy head says shrimp but that whale fin says, whale. Maybe it is a cross between the two and you discovered a brand new ancient specie, i.e., the whimp or the shale?
Yeah, i thought too maybe it's a creature, but the eye looks so human, when you compare it to an Iris.

Auge.jpg
AugeTitan.jpg

And i think i got the angle wrong first and this are his/her two eyes:

Titan Afrika.jpg

So the left eye is in the proximity of the colossal fish's mouth, and we see heavy mining activity in the left black area, and what looks like veins and blood if you zoom in. So the left eye is destroyed, and the right on is intact. Some people guessed the black spot is the eye of the fish, but that doesn't fit to the location of it's mouth.
So clearly the venom spitting dragon up north, the fish, and the eyes are somehow connected, it almost looks like the fish ate the left eye of the titan.

Users who are viewing this thread