The Battle of the Gods: Stolen History in Reports from inside the American Revolt

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Yes. The flimsy fantasies of the PTB come ready-made, goofy, and destructive. How many people do I see with goofy eyes, talking about this or that with some authority? I tried to follow their way for a couple years, I confess-- deciding to experiment by ceasing to resist the tidal wave of illusion.

But that don't work; you just end up floating in the sewer.

Which brings me to Christianity. I'd write it off as complete fantasy, based on the looks in the eyes and discourses of those who speak and sing of their "own personal Jesus" and the Gnostic/Nietzchian critique. And yet-- it is my basic conclusion that this God makes the demons cower and run, as told in the Gospel of Mark and in M Scott Peck's The People of the Lie (1983), for example. A whole lot of "Patriots" are Christians. Their basic prayers are earnest; their basic analysis accurate; their hopes for a better, more just world are fair and good. See, for example.

The biggest problem with establishment liberal churches in my neighborhood is that they sin by implicitly believing in the state above their God. I tried to get through to them early but was cancelled. (They told me, as always, I was too emotional and inappropriate-- even though my arguments were rational, earnest, and written in high academic discourse). The conservative churches fall for many others illusions. The goofy eyes are a give away. But for some reason, it seems they see the general problem of Klaus Schwab, etc., much more accurately; and they will and do resist. At the very least, they know they are not alone in this struggle; they know every person is open to trickery and internal foibles; and they know they must conjure, beseech, and establish through faith the good (God) if we're to make it.

I'd bet most every one (of the truth-seeking Christians) can relate to Dorothy, The Tinman, The Lion, and The Scarecrow, and so can I. We're on a path of discovery. The dangers are real, and we won't make it without help.

Added note, regarding clones; this is pretty weird:

1625365826896.png

Last edited:

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I had as much fun as usual during these dismal days watching Martin Lietdke and Russian Vids chat conspiracies last night. It was like watching Jeopardy!-- which I only know from watching others watch it. That is, I reclined and plied my knowledge against theirs. I could keep up easily-- an armchair genius...

They both came down heavily on Q, which I find interesting. Again, it strikes me that neither has read a single Q post. Maybe Q is pulling a caper and stealing the truther thunder. Maybe.

I'm thinking the cultural institutions are gonna take a huge hit-- no matter what. Their low-level minions took the experimental treatment; and the remainder of the country can see their fraud. These institutions are hiding themselves behind a media that fewer and fewer people consider credible. Will there be enough military defense to keep our entire society from getting attacked from the outside while these institutions suffer? The entire situation is very frustrating because during this period of time, everything is unclear and dangerous. It seems to me that any normal calculations have become increasingly difficult to make. The situation is that dangerous.

Sometimes, I think the situation is actually like another "war" insofar as a certain percentage-- this time dumb systems people-- will be sacrificed, rather than dumb patriotic young men. (As always, unprotected innocent people are extremely vulnerable). When this war is over, those of us still standing-- smart people, in-the-know people, and "patriots" will be here. And we'll do what we usually do when the screw is loosened: have a party! Then, of course, we'll be ripe for economic or some other take down. All familiar, as a pattern of USA history (think 1929). This is the most likely scenario according to my life history. But, as I said, all normal calculations don't work very well right now.

There is also something very different this time. Trump is bigger and more audacious than any other president. He's still talking to the Q people in his speeches. And they hear it very clearly-- though few others do. The message has been the same for four years: All sorts of really crazy and dangerous nonsense is going down, but hold the line! The president has your back!

Is that optimistic? Actually, I think it is realistic. Of course, I might be wrong. I'm only telling you all what I see.

Last edited:

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I had as much fun as usual during these dismal days watching Martin Lietdke and Russian Vids chat conspiracies last night. It was like watching Jeopardy!-- which I only know from watching others watch it. That is, I reclined and plied my knowledge against theirs. I could keep up easily-- an armchair genius...

They both came down heavily on Q, which I find interesting. Again, it strikes me that neither has read a single Q post. Maybe Q is pulling a caper and stealing the truther thunder. Maybe.

I'm thinking the cultural institutions are gonna take a huge hit-- no matter what. Their low-level minions took the experimental treatment; and the remainder of the country can see their fraud. These institutions are hiding themselves behind a media that fewer and fewer people consider credible. Will there be enough military defense to keep our entire society from getting attacked from the outside while these institutions suffer? The entire situation is very frustrating because during this period of time, everything is unclear and dangerous. It seems to me that any normal calculations have become increasingly difficult to make. The situation is that dangerous.

Sometimes, I think the situation is actually like another "war" insofar as a certain percentage-- this time dumb systems people-- will be sacrificed, rather than dumb patriotic young men. (As always, unprotected innocent people are extremely vulnerable). When this war is over, those of us left-- smart people, in-the-know people, and "patriots" will be here. And we'll do what we usually do when the screw is loosened: have a party! Then, of course, we'll be ripe for economic or some other take down. All familiar, as a pattern of USA history (think 1929). This is the most likely scenario according to my life history. But, as I said, all normal calculations don't work very well right now.

There is also something very different this time. Trump is bigger and more audacious than any other president. He's still talking to the Q people in his speeches. And they hear it very clearly-- though few others do. The message has been the same for four years: All sorts of really crazy and dangerous nonsense is going down, but hold the line! The president has your back!

Is that optimistic? Actually, I think it is realistic. Of course, I might be wrong. I'm only telling you all what I see.
Yes, that is a good point. It is a kind of war we are waging, an underhanded us vs. them sort of scenario, where there is what they are saying and what they are actually doing. And then you have "leaked" documents that expose their tactics that they then can just deny later.

The question is when will Trump supporters begin to look at research provided by team Q, since they are not yet one in the same group, even though both groups seem to be completely gung-ho for Trump. Most of the Trump supporters that I'm aware of are not internet researchers and know little to nothing about the research coming out of the Q camp, even if it is controlled opposition. Instead, they are watching Newsmax or listening to AM talk radio. These are the guys hanging by a thread, still not quite grasping all the stalling that is taking place regarding Maricopa, AZ and all of the other areas where all it would take is one true man in power to dismantle the entire house of cards. What are they waiting for?

It is baffling that one man in a power position, such as Trump, can hold such sway while still being vague and non-commital in all that he does. Makes one wonder what if a different actor was playing the part of Republican puppet whose presidency was stolen by the other side. Also, what if Trump had run on the Democratic ticket and was playing the part of senile Marxist, and Biden was the Republican ousted by election fraud? Would the Republican base see through the two-party sham then? Trump has succeeded at seducing nearly the entire conservative base without having done much of anything outside of transparent, see-through rhetoric that every previous "conservative" has latched onto successfully in the past while still having done nothing to demonstrate that they are not just giving a giant green light to the Cabal in all that they do. A truly baffling state of affairs!

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I agree about AM radio and Newsmax, etc. I have listened a bit to "conservative talk" just to learn how much people might know in the "official" conservative "resistance." These shows are truly horrible. They reside entirely in the two-party paradigm; they break off or interrupt any caller who raises issues we discuss; and any criticism of Israel is blasted as antisemitic-- no matter how reasonable or tepid.

At the same time, I wonder how many people are listening to these people nowadays? My hunch is that these programs are the controlled opposition, and they are losing control. They fear Trump as much as the know-nothing liberals in my area.

This morning, I went to my local 7-11, where one of my favorite people in the entire town works. I call him "Sheriff" because he wears a sheriff badge, given to him by a customer and because, during this entire lockdown, he has not worn a mask once! While standing in line this morning, a very ashen man, probably only a little older than me, still wearing a face diaper, was schooling Sheriff on the dangers of Trump-- speaking of "him" and "conspiracies", etc. He was genuinely terrified! A true know-nothing. (I was afraid he would fall over any moment and croak from the pharmaceutical concoctions he has taken). When I got to Sheriff, he quietly said, "I don't know, I kinda like Trump." As usual, he cheered me with his reasonable common sense. Just a normal guy-- who likes to smoke weed and drink beer and work graveyard (for many years) in a convenience store!

This morning, too, I got a note from a woman in a far away state, who is working to organize parents to take control of their local schools. I found this bit most interesting: "When we started all we could find were TakeBack groups. Very much on your own. Please read the book Why Meadow Died! This will explain how big the issues really are. So much bigger than anyone could have ever imagined." Well, we know how big the issues are; and it seems others are waking up.

I can completely imagine Trump running as a Democrat-- but it would/should have happened in 2004. The liberals, rightly angry about the wars, would have given him a great base. Somehow Trump got through, only by breaking the Republican Party. The party hacks are no longer respected by the base. This is huge.

Gene Decode and Juan O Savin were interviewed together yesterday. They explain why Trump is "vague."

Last edited:

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Some odd thoughts for a Saturday.

For the most optimistic and pleasant take, see TRUMP didn't become the most powerful person in the World and lose a Rigged Election to China Joe.

For an optimistic but still rather terrifying account see: Tore Says, Jul 14 and generally of late.

Amazing Polly performs outstanding historical research: Pathological Weather - A Brief History of Weather Witches / Science
Related? I don't know, but I do know D.U.M.B.'s are getting flooded out elsewhere.

Well, I sit here on my 25 dollar couch. I had some about-town stuff to do yesterday. I can't name the vibe, only report what I see and hear.
I see an old Greek restaurant owner, who keeps at his business with the humbled charm of experience. I see an old ND, who tells me, "Things are getting better." I can't understand the emotions of the middle-aged and once-called "youth today."

I think about universities when I think of the youth. The universities concocted the discourses in operation today, like a witch's brew, when I was there. I combated or ignored the witches and fascists as best I could. But this take-over by sick dopes would never have happened if the students hadn't had become militarized and zombified. Obviously, they did it with technologies. And when the youth got to me, I couldn't reach them. Too late in the indoctrination? Perhaps. But I think the corruption of the system had got to me, as well. I didn't have the moral pull I once had. And this was my fault. So, it was right of me to get out, close my mouth and think.

Everything has been exposed as fake; those who can't see this are probably going to be sick soon. Certain scholars knew about this well in advance. We knew we lived in a sea of lies-- but it was the institutional bias to attribute the experience of those lies to ordinary folks and the mystery of them to generally unnamed and completely misunderstood power. Trying to break institutional and discipline-discourse worked surprisingly well for me in terms of publication. The people, who I could count as my allies, usually couldn't understand what I wrote-- however. I was lucky to have a couple editors who caught my drift and intentions, shared them, and got me some strange institutional power.

The practicing professor with whom I've most recently spoken, seems locked more-or-less in the same battles. But they are wearing masks. You can't win anything like that. I knew we had to be more aggressive 15 years ago. The witches and fascists have won. But 30 years earlier, I admit their mission seemed unrealizable; but they were dogged ideologues. Here is my optimism: they are getting trounced by the majority of people. And the majority is armed. Everyone knows if stuff starts to go down, these people are level-headed enough to form militias. Right now they trust Trump. The ideologues are openly merging with the NWO. But not under conditions of their choosing. They are not as strong as they appear.

Last edited:

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Some odd thoughts for a Saturday.

For the most optimistic and pleasant take, see TRUMP didn't become the most powerful person in the World and lose a Rigged Election to China Joe.

For an optimistic but still rather terrifying account see: Tore Says, Jul 14 and generally of late.

Well, I sit here on my 25 dollar couch. I had some about-town stuff to do yesterday. I can't name the vibe, only report what I see and hear.
I see an old Greek restaurant owner, who keeps at his business with the humbled charm of experience. I see an old ND, who tells me, "Things are getting better." I can't understand the emotions of the middle-aged and once-called "youth today."

I think about universities when I think of the youth. The universities concocted the discourses in operation today, like a witch's brew, when I was there. I combated or ignored the witches and fascists as best I could (I camouflaged as a useless liberal). But this take-over by sick dopes would never have happened if the students hadn't had become militarized and zombified. Obviously, they did it with technologies. And when the youth got to me, I couldn't reach them. Too late in the indoctrination? Perhaps. But I think the corruption of the system had got to me, as well. I didn't have the moral pull I once had. And this was my fault. So, it was right of me to get out, close my mouth and think.

Everything has been exposed as fake; those who can't see this are probably going to be sick soon. Certain scholars knew about this well in advance. We knew we lived in a sea of lies-- but it was the institutional bias to attribute the experience of those lies to ordinary folks and the mystery of them to generally unnamed and completely misunderstood power. Trying to break institutional and discipline-discourse worked surprisingly well for me in terms of publication. The people, who I could count as my allies, usually couldn't understand what I wrote-- however. I was lucky to have a couple editors who caught my drift and intentions, shared them, and got me some strange institutional power.

The practicing professor with whom I've most recently spoken, seems locked more-or-less in the same battles. But they are wearing masks. You can't win anything like that. I knew we had to be more aggressive 15 years ago. The witches and fascists have won. But 30 years earlier, I admit their mission seemed unrealizable; but they were dogged ideologues. Here is my optimism: they are getting trounced by the majority of people. And the majority is armed. Everyone knows if stuff starts to go down, these people are level-headed enough to form militias. Right now they trust Trump. The ideologues are openly merging with the NWO. But not under conditions of their choosing. They are not as strong as they appear.
The two earths are beginning to show evidence of separating--the slightly awakened normies that still can't fathom the idea that all taxation is theft, and the few of us that realize that the monetary system as we've known it is undergoing such a metamorphosis as to be completely unrecognizable on the other side of this distraction clown propaganda sideshow.

What about the completely unawakened? Won't be much of a factor in the next few years, if not sooner. That is, unless some game changing event goes down that is just so nefarious for all eyes to see, like what we see going down in S. Africa. The partisans (Bolsheviks) have been activated in many places around the world. Woe to the gunless visited by Revolutionaries!

This tells me that the narrative is about to reach its grand climax. There are many deadlines to be met and so little time to reach all of their goals. Things are not in place as they were hoping. We are seeing them stall at every turn while reporting otherwise to create the false impression that the New World Order is all but complete and irreversible. Is resistance futile when we choose to not need them? Who wants to work for a company that can mandate healthcare procedures that are literally killing thousands, if not more? That is not a job, it is a tyranny.

Even with all of the distortions of recorded history, we are well aware that the shadow government unleashes the partisans as a final last ditch effort to seize complete control. It means that in spite of all of their efforts, centuries of psyops, trillions spent, their narrative still falls apart like a fragile house of cards. All lies can only ever be built on fragile foundations. So the only alternative left to them is the reign of terror. The effectiveness of this onslaught of sudden public violence lies in the preparedness of the populace. BLM and ANTIFA have been the warmup round these last couple of years. As they ramp up their trouble, we have a great opportunity to unite with neighbors, friends, and family in a show of solidarity. We have countries like South Africa to learn from as they give us, like never before, a drone's eye glimpse of just how nefarious things can get when you fail to decode the narrative in time enough to prepare for it. Unfortunately, the majority are frequently caught off guard, costing them their lives. This leaves the survivors vulnerable to the interim governments that form out of the ashes of the reign of terror who pose as saviours, reformers, and teachers, while in reality, they are the same ones that instigated the terror to begin with.

Self-sufficiency, while easier said than done, can be more readily achieved when united with like minded peers. The other key factor in all of this is to be courageous and brave. Do not fear or despair. Whatever anyone's beliefs are, just know that your thoughts and actions create your reality. Create the reality you would really prefer to live in, one without fear.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Deplorable McAllister hits on the Illuminati-- reading a 1798 New England newspaper: "THEIR LIGHT IS FROM THE FLAMES OF HELL!" Old Newspaper Dated 4/29/1798...

(Includes a report on the Germanic principality of Neuwied.)

She also reads some old (1888) newspapers about Madame Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society

Adam Green satirizes people like her: Trump & QAnon EXPOSE Nazi Reptilian Jesuit Deep State!!!

But don't worry. Over three years ago, she was fending off such attacks easily. Or, here where she digs into some history of technologies, etc.

Tore Says makes the important observation that "America, as we know it, will be unrecognizable."

No doubt this is true-- whichever way this revolt unfolds. For people like Adam Green, who I respect for his courage and erudition, I wonder how they will cope if a good world emerges? Is working the role of the bitter, incisive critic a kind of fatal, twisted addiction to the poisons of our contemporary times?

And, as always, The Simpsons knew what's up:

Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 7.34.23 AM.png

Last edited:

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Q said they were "saving Israel for last."

Mmmmm...

Well, since I'm out here alone in Trutherville, I'll go all-in and make a sanguine prediction that we will see more stories like this popping up in the "alternative" press:

Israel Caught TAPPING THE PHONES of Thousands of Americans

(It is, after all, an information war.)

The lead line: "We have a bombshell, breaking news report!"

Sincerely sorry, ladies and gentlemen... for our failures, but this is new news for people.

Please recall, they have been swimming without much defense in a lake of lies.

I wager this information is being slowly released, so not to leave them belly-up from shock.

Last edited:

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
A typical establishment entity (this time, posing as a Republican and running for Secretary of State) gets booed off the stage at an event headlined by President Trump in Arizona. As she leaves the stage, undaunted, she declares she will "win the primary!"

These establishment types-- I met them in universities years ago; they were administrators, wore suits, talked funding and generally gave me the heebie jeebies. I'm cheered at the derision this iteration experienced but wonder, nowadays, if they are even human.

Astonishingly, this collective reaction of the Arizona crowd to this thing may be precisely what They Live (1988) was describing and prescribing.

Last edited:

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Well, Tartaria finally gets hit in the Battle of the Gods. Gene Decode goes into the subject here. Unfortunately, his interviewer remains most anxious about current events, so the issue isn't discussed in great detail. The main upshot is that the Mandela Effect is real. There are cosmic battles going on. Time changes. Pray.

"The Cabal truncated a timeline by creating a mudflood." The timeline was that of Tartary-- because "they were getting free energy and waking up."

To prove that multiple timelines existed, he points to his family records that go back to before the Civil War; they show no indication of such traumatic events. Nonetheless, he is sure these events occured; and they were not simply excised from the record by tricky Cabal operators.

I would think him completely loony were it not for KD's empicial thesis that the 19th century was much longer than 100 years.

One video he references is this: Nancy Drew DC Update- Around the 8 minute mark-Listen carefully-What do you hear??? TRUMP & KENNEDY

Mystery history, indeed.

Last edited:

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This is a question for you @SonofaBor :
Since I would consider you a self-made expert on all things Q related, perhaps you can explain: why they keep referring to Trump as the 19th President? I understand their reasoning that our de jure government was hijacked by the hidden hand US Corporation, and that Biden is the CEO of this corp. But if Trump took control of the de jure 'We The People' government, then he couldn't have been in competition with Biden, since they were, essentially, seeking completely different offices. It would also not explain why Trump would sue for a recount in Maricopa and many other counties throughout the country if he wasn't competing for the same office.

They, as in Mel K, Charlie Ward, Juan O Savin, Gene Decode, etc. keep referring to Trump as being the 19th President, while failing to explain the above discrepancy. So then, if Trump had officially won in 2020 against Biden, would he also have been the President of the US Corporation?

I don't expect you to necessarily have the key to unlock this paradoxical puzzle, but since you tend to delve far deeper into these Q Truther journalists than I, perhaps you have come across someone or something that might better clarify this "19th President" propaganda.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Coincidentally, this question was sorta answered for me by former porn-star and "Military Tribunal Witness Sex Trafficking Survivor," Madyson Marquette, last night. She said there is a war right now-- the Corporation versus the Republic. I had never watched or heard of her. She struck me as completely believable. She tells the story of providing evidence at military tribunals.

Juan O Savin and Monkey Werx talk about what's going on behind the scenes. They give two messages: things are still gnarly and undecided and/but God/good will triumph. Contradictory? A simple narrative?

We are watching a show to wake people up or we've been corralled; or, we are either experiencing a near death experience or a fatal nightmare. I think the outcome depends on who wins the information war.

Users who are viewing this thread