The Battle of the Gods: Stolen History in Reports from inside the American Revolt

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Team Miles W Mathis writes on the Battle:

"This life is a test, and once you get on the right side of that test everything starts to go your way. The Gods or Muses are trying very hard right now to goad people into passing the test for once. They are getting right in your face and pushing you back, to test your muster. Will you stand up or fold? Will you prove yourself to be a free spirit, or will you continue to be a sniveling rule-follower and pawn of the rich?.. This is what life is about, not money or position or fame or even family. Family means nothing if it is a family of cowards or criminals. We don't need any more of those. If you aren't raising free spirits, you might as well be raising gerbils. You were put on this Earth to become a free spirit, at which point you will become worthy of passing to the next level. So not only is pushing back far easier than you think, and far more rewarding in a day-to-day sense (as in fun), it is the only way to become a larger spirit. It is the one and only way to proceed correctly in this world.

And in the off chance they really do kill you, so what? You will come back and cause them even more problems in your next life. That is how it works. No really. That is one thing George Lucas got right. Remember when Obiwan says to Darth, “If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine”? It is called Karma, and the Gods and Muses really do work like that. It is why the Phoenician Navy has been running things for 4000 years and still can't get anything right. You would think that after 4000 years, things would be running like clockwork for them. So why aren't they? Why do they still rule by feint and bluff, and make such a mess of it, even for themselves? Why do they age so horribly and drink so heavily and end up addicted to oxycontin and never sleep? Because the Gods and Muses are against them. Nature hates them. They are literally cursed, and one of the ways the curse works is through people like me, who keep coming back. I was sent here to make them look bad, and boy am I good at it (though it is like shooting fish in a barrel). If they kill me, I will just look even better and they will look even worse, so they can't win. And if they kill me, the Gods and Muses will send ten me's back the next time. Nobody's arrival here is an accident..."

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I agree with all of you.
I fear the harsh lesson from all these Qanon shenanigans is that the American people can be fooled yet again with hollow promises and religious zealot insiders who claim big operations are in the works, plus "God wins" once more. Perhaps they are completing big operations, but the American people will never be privy to the darkest truth of the matter because everyone in power likes to sweep inconvenient history under the carpet while a new & improved status quo emerges with just a few new bells and disclosure whistles.
I hope Im wrong, but thats what has happened throughout history.
My solace is that this world, or rather the current iteration of the world, exists to challenge us to break out of whatever box we're trapped in. It's perfectly imperfect, and it pushes us to wake up through its challenging nature. We're not meant to cavort around in mid-summer bliss all the time. Maybe a previous world was like this for a time, but it's not anymore.

We're constantly being bombarded by the psyop du jour. Most people are oblivious to it. They have no idea how propagandized they are, how lied to and misinformed. A few of us, for whatever reason have been able to break free of the matrix deception to some degree.

Imagine the karmic benefit of waking up! You wouldn't have advanced in this spiritual way if you weren't challenged by this weirdo place.

I try to console myself that I've gained a great deal of knowledge and wisdom in this life, and this has come about through my persistent seeking of the truth. Nobody handed me anything, not even my parents. I found it out on my own. And I wouldn't have gotten this far if I hadn't encountered such adversity.

So here's to a tricky, adverse world that's akin to a puzzle with lots of strange shaped pieces to put together. It's a fun game really, but on the other hand it's deadly serious. It can depress us and make us angry when we encounter injustice or an unfortunate fate, but we just have to learn to roll with it.

Actually, I think we have reincarnated at the master's level of the game, in this current world iteration. The faint hearted don't choose to incarnate into a luciferian world. It's not for everybody.

Three cheers to my fellow SHers who are in attendance here at the Master Games.

asatiger1966

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The Covid deal has almost erased face to face meetings which were essential to pass along info due to OPSEC.
Everyone is running blind. I think thats one of the objectives of the pandemic.
Worked like a charm.
I think it odd that dragons seem to control so much of our behavior.

Attachments

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Very nicely said and I agree with the whole statement except this one line leaves me perplexed.

The faint hearted don't choose to incarnate into a luciferian world.
Yet here they all are. So many of them. Whether they have chosen this or not is not for me to say. Whether they choose to stay asleep or awaken will depend on them.

My gut feeling tells me that those of us here on SH came here for but one task. To try and 'awaken' as many souls as we can given our circumstances and what we make of these. We are pushing for critical mass or as close as we can get to it.

Reach for the stars and if you only get the moon, you're still beyond those who have only reached for the sky.

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Saf,

Alex Collier said the Andromedans told him only the toughest souls incarnate on Earth. Its not a very popular place to do so apparently, the very low vibration and sheer amount of darkness can obliterate those souls who are not strong and experienced enough to endure what Collier said "Is the darkest place in the universe." They know they will be trapped here for a long time doing crummy jobs and dying in wars. I hope thats changing now.
It makes sense to me. "Soul Contracts" and the like.
Everyone on this forum can handle a lot of disturbing concepts then come up with theoretical explanations and possible answers.
Pretty rare in my view. Most regular people cannot or refuse to understand the lion's share of our topics.

A good book:

S.jpeg

Last edited:

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Some thoughts after watching the most recent episode of "American Gods":

In an effort to create an alliance of old Gods to defeat the new ones (e.g., Mr. World (NWO), New Media, and Technology), the old Norse God, Odin, tries to recruit his former wife, Demeter, the Goddess of Agriculture and Plenty. She is more or less locked up in an high-end old folks home, wealthy but strung out on prescription pharmaceuticals-- complicit, that is, in her own ruin. He works to free her behind the scenes and by his charm publicly. He broke her heart after the Revolutionary War; for after its conclusion, he remained obsessed with war. She chose him over Tyr (read Tyre/Phoenicia?) but lapsed into the despair and self-involved hallucinations we commonly see amongst the disillusioned but potentially powerful baby-boomers. At the end of the episode, apparently because she can't stand the strain of returning to reality, she in an act of self-apotheosis becomes pure spirit and leaves behind this world. Odin cries out for her.

In a way, this is how I see our world right now. America became addicted to war over the past two centuries. The people were more than willing to give up the Phoenicians and keep instead their phony promises, such as the Bill of Rights-- making them somewhat real. The show doesn't go into Tyr much at all. But someone like Miles Mathis does with brilliant vengeance. He runs, for example, Thomas Jefferson, our patron saint of community and small government, through the analytic grinder to reveal he was, like all our "founding fathers," part of the Cabal. In his thread on SPQR, KD shows that the Cabal remains active all over the world. As PK Dick saw it, Rome never went away. Soufultruth sums up what everyone knows in a comment:

The "ancient roman world" is currently known as the Rothschilds and their millionaire minions which include millionaire politicians, millionaire military generals, millionaire CEO's, etc. - worldwide - their satanic cult of chemically-addicted pedovores includes the millionaire "Hollywood stars", millionaire athletes, millionaire comedians, etc. - an estimated 99% of all millionaires are pedovores - chemically-addicted to adrenalized blood - this is why half a million to a million babies, children, teens and young adults disappear from North America - every year - another million disappear from Asia every year, another million babies, children, teens and young adults disappear from Africa - every year - another million disappear from Latin America, smaller numbers disappear from Europe, Australia, the Pacific Islands, the Caribbean Islands, etc.

Providing this highly addictive "blood" is why Epstein rapidly acquired billions of dollars in real estate - worldwide - because he provided this highly-addictive "drug" in the Caribbean, in NYC and at his numerous ranches and other properties, courtesy of his CIA / Rothschild handler Ghislaine.

The "ancient roman cities" were not "invaded" or "seized" by roman soldiers - and the "ancient roman civilization" was not thousands of years ago - it was hundreds of years ago - since we know the "romans" "worshiped pagan gods", since our calendar is "pagan" .... we know the "year of our LORD ... " does not refer to the life of Jesus but refers to their satanic LORD who is also identified in 2 Samuel and 1 Chronicles ... and in various other references by the "ancient" Hebrews who also lived hundreds of years ago - not thousands of years ago as the lying thieving raping murdering warmongering demonic hybrids claim.

Clues to the true timeline for our human history and for our Earth are everywhere but since most are satisfied with their programming of lies and lunacy, very few notice the conspicuous contradictions in the evidence.

Q appears to have these folks in their sight. For example, here is a recent interview of Mel K by SGT Report. In this interview and many others like it, the outline of a Cabal-dominated world is made apparent. So what's the point of me writing all this? Well, I suppose it is now or never. The Old Gods need to be resurrected, and Mr. World, New Media, Technology and their pal Tyr need to be put in their places. The agents of these Gods need Truth and Reconciliation at best. "In the end, God Wins" is pretty thin gruel for the likes of us. But without some kind of faith, the struggle is meaningless. Without Truth, faith is, to my mind, rather empty.

Barrelling down a dug out Victorian railroad line comes the train of Jason Breshears --who shows we're in an automatic reset system. It gets us every 138 years. The Masons symbolize it in their 33 degrees, culminating in the rise of the Phoenix from the ashes of the old order at level 33. 1902 was the last one. But I don't find the kind of evidence to support this precise date. I do find, however, a "Battlefield America" (and practically everyplace else) that really hasn't ended since it might have began with the Thirty-Years' War. That would be a reset time; so would the destruction of Tartary and the emergence of the USA in the 18th century. Who knows? There are so many wars and endless power struggles that fitting it all into 138 year patterns might be pedantic. Encyclopedic in his learning, Breshears does say that we're in a false world (a "quantum holography") that imprisons our better and, indeed, divine, energies.

Frankly, I share Odin's despair every time I'm accosted by a Karen or listen to an elderly person (not much older than me) discuss vaccines in ignorance. My despair might flash as anger at their thick resistance and bitter, if implicit, disapproval of how "white men" have been the battle axe of the empire. It is probably better for me, and everyone, to consider them as run-over followers of Demeter. Odin spoiled the possibilities; but it seems he is back. We gotta get these women on our side.

Last edited:

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This site was posted on another thread but ties into the narrative we are being sold/told.

Whilst i personally do not have a religious bone in my body I know only too well that the greatest and most sophisticated deceptions are born in the depths of religious fervour and that this one has been itching to break the surface of the murky waters for most of my adult life.

I feel the prophets are on the cusp of making their profit!

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Very nicely said and I agree with the whole statement except this one line leaves me perplexed.

The faint hearted don't choose to incarnate into a luciferian world.
Yet here they all are. So many of them. Whether they have chosen this or not is not for me to say. Whether they choose to stay asleep or awaken will depend on them.

My gut feeling tells me that those of us here on SH came here for but one task. To try and 'awaken' as many souls as we can given our circumstances and what we make of these. We are pushing for critical mass or as close as we can get to it.

Reach for the stars and if you only get the moon, you're still beyond those who have only reached for the sky.
Good observation.

I don't know how this really works, but here's my guess. Yes, it's true people show up here at this time who don't seem to be sharp enough to break through the matrix. Did they have an equal chance at waking up as us, but they are found wanting? Were we the fortunate few who stayed on course and saw through the deception, but they have kept downing the blue pill. Maybe.

Or are they mostly NPCs, just game pieces?

I think not - they are on spiritual journeys same as us, but we have all come here for different reasons. People can make small spiritual advancements in any kind of age, and that is a good enough reason to show up here as any.

But I have a hunch that some of us came here because this is a time of great adversity, and we want to test our mettle, as well as having the opportunity of contributing to the betterment of society in trying times.

I am assuming we have some kind of handle on our reincarnation, and as more awakened souls, we put ourselves in situations to learn and grow, though sometimes we forget why we are here.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This is interesting. Linda Paris of McAllister TV, who has produced Juan O Savin films and frequently interviews him, has dug into some 1930s' Los Angeles newspapers that disclose a vast underground associated with "Lizard People."

If I haven't noted already, Juan O Savin said the Q project began with military attempts to computer model a revolt against infiltrating extra-terrestrials. The military always lost in their simulations. As Rowdy Roddy Piper once said, "They Live is a documentary."

Last edited:

HollyHoly

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This is interesting. Linda Paris of McAllister TV, who has produced Juan O Savin films and frequently interviews him, has dug into some 1930s' Los Angeles newspapers that disclose a vast underground associated with "Lizard People."

If I haven't noted already, Juan O Savin said the Q project began with military attempts to computer model a revolt against infiltrating extra-terrestrials. The military always lost in their simulations. As Rowdy Roddy Piper once said, "They Live is a documentary."
well Im pretty certain that Covid 19 is the alien invasion we arent all masked up and locked down to 'protect'us at least people on this forum realize that the Controllers dont care about our welfare so that leaves who are they protecting when they protect.