The Battle of the Gods: Stolen History in Reports from inside the American Revolt

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
#4: I Don't understand where you're going with this one at all, unless by Nostrodamus you're referring to End Times prophecies plugged into current events as a direct consequence of intentionally creating characters to fulfill those prophecies through manipulated events, such as an anti-Christ fulfillment connected to a world leader or an Armageddon event that runs like a chapter from Revelation. This could easily be tied into the Q psyop.
This guy seems to think so and has been running a site dedicated to this theory for some time:

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score
#4: I Don't understand where you're going with this one at all, unless by Nostrodamus you're referring to End Times prophecies plugged into current events as a direct consequence of intentionally creating characters to fulfill those prophecies through manipulated events, such as an anti-Christ fulfillment connected to a world leader or an Armageddon event that runs like a chapter from Revelation. This could easily be tied into the Q psyop.
This guy seems to think so and has been running a site dedicated to this theory for some time:

Yes, I have come across this material and check in on his material from time to time. He's definitely one that sees through the narrative and has been at the forefront for quite some time sharing these kinds of concepts exposing the theater of our projected reality. His writing style gets a bit convoluted, especially when he gets into the fulfillment prophecy script (which he does a great job with) so I tend to not refer people to his site, though he has great insights and seems to be on the right track. I've contacted him through email a few times and he only got back to me once. It was right when the Covid nonsense started around March 2020 and he confirmed that he also saw it as a fraud that would later be used as a disclosure tool to pin the right against the left. His updates can be very insightful, though he tends to recirculate his past writings into new packaging, restating what he's already stated before. I understand that he does this for the benefit of new readers, but it would be nice if he used his talent for alternative research towards new territory to broach other ideas not frequently explored or exploded.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
In this particular interview, Juan O Savin and Dr Sharnael Wolverton Sehon discuss the tactical difficulties of the present situation. Insofar as my truth radar works, I hear no deception. Frank and down-to-earth, there is no doubt in Juan O Savin's mind (nor mine) that it is now or never. He hints at great dangers. Having read many of KD's posts once upon a time (e.g. "Who nuked San Francisco? in 1906") and all of the threads on the destruction of Germany, etc, Juan O Savin's admission that the Covid fraud is basically small fish compared to some of the weapons available to the PTB, once again, strikes me as extremely realistic. He also talks about the nuances of Trump's position and the difficulties of communicating technically complex action to a public that is accustomed to the narrative forms of TV. There are lot's of answers to some of the questions raised in this thread in this interview.

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score
In this particular interview, Juan O Savin and Dr Sharnael Wolverton Sehon discuss the tactical difficulties of the present situation. Insofar as my truth radar works, I hear no deception. Frank and down-to-earth, there is no doubt in Juan O Savin's mind (nor mine) that it is now or never. He hints at great dangers. Having read many of KD's posts once upon a time (e.g. "Who nuked San Francisco? in 1906") and all of the threads on the destruction of Germany, etc, Juan O Savin's admission that the Covid fraud is basically small fish compared to some of the weapons available to the PTB, once again, strikes me as extremely realistic. He also talks about the nuances of Trump's position and the difficulties of communicating technically complex action to a public that is accustomed to the narrative forms of TV. There are lot's of answers to some of the questions raised in this thread in this interview.
Yes, that is the whole idea, to present credible information that is totally on par. You're not going to win over a skeptical, awake audience using the same tactics you would to a bunch of zombies who don't fact check. This is next level information and they realize that at this level the game has much higher stakes. This is why it is called the disclosure project, since real disclosures are taking place. The way this works is to release large amounts of credible, verifiable information, in many cases, information that has never been available previously. This is when discernment must be sharply honed, because as you process these disclosures, only the truly awakened will notice what they're leaving out.

At this level of the game, they cannot risk being outed as disinformation. They know that if they start to insert blatant errors and misdirection, the awake researcher and skeptic will pick right up on it and expose it. Their actual New World Order, in order for it to succeed, must have the vast majority of the population on board and cheering it on, which means their goal is to first win over the deeply entrenched skeptics. The only way to achieve this is with large, truthful disclosures that would make even the awakened drop their jaws with awe and wonder.

As I 've stated previously, their goal above all else is world government. The only way they will achieve it with the consent of the populace is a world government that guarantees transparency, a solvent currency that cannot be manipulated, a guarantee of free speech, and a coming clean of all of their secrets. After we have had enough of their decoy NWO, the one we are currently experiencing and resisting at every turn, when they are unable to maintain this full throttle of hypocrisy any longer, the fringe media that have been telling us the truth (mostly) will begin a mass broadcast of disclosures that will gain the trust of not only the conspiracy researchers, but the majority of the rest of the world as well, since what we will be told will be absolutely undeniable and verifiable. This will be the honey trap.