Controlling the Narrative: Mainstream Reception of Stolen History Topics

Otherlane

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Amazing how they found a way to incorporate anti-Semitism in this article...lol!...that had absolutely nothing to do with the article whatsoever, but if you can just say people theorizing about history are anti-Semitic they must automatically be wrong, right? I'm sure there may have been some posts on both stolenhistory forums that may have anti-Semitic/Jewish leanings, but even if these posts existed, they are extremely miniscule compared to the thousands of posts that have no anti-Semitic leanings whatsoever. Just like how the US in this day and time actually has very minimal racism, which is very impressive for a country of 333 million people, but yet if you turned on the mainstream news you would think there are daily race wars across the nation. As someone who travels the country frequently for work, I often ask myself and others, where in this country is this race war taking place? I can't seem to find out where.

Sanctus Martinus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Of course they had to add false accusations of antisemitism. It is called Bloomberg after all.

Anyway, I gotta give credit to the writer. He at least spent some time to get the gist of the "Tartarian Mudflood" right. That is more (effort) then you'd expect from most other journalists these days.

The existence of that article can only bring more people to us. (People who are willing to look up informations themself, anyway)

In any case, now seems like a good time to download a backup of this forum, if you haven't already.

Septimus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
any case, now seems like a good time to download a backup of this forum, if you haven't already.
I think we are reaching a point of critical mass where the Ferengi can no longer keep up all these lies. Remember, they are businessmen first. So if they see that this charade is cutting into their profits, they will gladly start burying their own.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
i'd like to do this, but unfortunately i'm not at all familiar with any of the tools to do so, do you have any tips or quick links for a lazy noob like me?

Users who are viewing this thread