Coronavirus: Possible Reset

Septimus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
What if the vaccine really is a vaccine against something that will be released very soon.

This realm and perhaps other dimensions operate by consent. If something is harmful, more than likely the end user will need to sign a contract or go thru some ritualistic agreement before they are allowed to subjected to a negative outcome. The people who have been vaxxed have agreed to put either dead animal and fetuses into their bloodstream or some kind of biotech firmware. And because it's thru the blood, the agreement of consent is much more binding and difficult to get out of.

Notice how these pharmaceutical companies never use the word "cure". They subconsciously (and perhaps some evil higherups, consciously) know that these things are anything but beneficial.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Key word offered.
The living being is the thing that takes up the offer, refuses it or better still rejects it, hint the state cannot legally get past the word reject why does the state have some paper headed 'Complaint form' to hand when things go wrong?
Because only those which consent can complain.
There are no rejection forms.

Best of all though is to simply ignore the offer.YOU are not a legal person, the thing named in the offer. As I said earlier few bother with reading. We have been trained to watch. There is a reason computer/tablet 'interactive' whiteboards TV replaced books, blackboards and hands on in schools.
This is the only way the COCO indoctrination infection could spread so far and so quickly. Following the data they say over and over again.
Screenshot_2021-05-18_05-25-52.jpg

Prolix

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This realm and perhaps other dimensions operate by consent.

Vaccine shedding and numerous other deleterious influences inflicted "passively" on people would suggest it is less straightforward. Unless the consent derives simply from incarnating in the first place.

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
That's nice and all, but they are honestly just conjecture.

Your reply was way too premature to have been able to review the relevant information regarding this subject posted earlier in this thread.

Having made this statement, now please provide the associated info you are referring to, showing why you think its a conjecture by providing any opposing research, as others put in the effort to post evidence (documents, videos by qualified individuals) and comment on it's validity. This is expected from anyone who wishes to dispute a presented viewpoint.

This is a standard for all threads and discussions therein. Debate is welcome as long as its respectful, constructive, and backed by valid research.

Failing to do so, please refrain from any further posts in this thread.

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
@Safranek it's true that he has come to conclusions without proof but the thought is legit.

Multiple vaccines coming from different factions involved in an economic war, an ongoing immigration policy which could be interpreted as substitution of a large chunk of individuals disappearing, the USA as the favourite target as the number one place of disobedience (if Trump was right, then the vast majority of Americans voted for him and that would explain the 100 mil left after the virus war) and so on...

I am not a pro-vax myself, but this piece of the discourse is not touched here and it is nobobody's fault (and I am not the person who can go deep inside this analysis, I think).

Last edited:

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
it's true that he has come to conclusions without proof but the thought is legit.

I agree, the thought is legit from a perspective of NOT having studied virology.

That is why I suggested that the poster read through previously posted material regarding the topic upon which he would either change his mind on the subject or post a valid argument based on his research with supporting information.

Less than half an hour later, when clearly he had not looked into the matter, he posted this:

That's nice and all, but they are honestly just conjecture.

As I'm sure you'd agree, now its up to him to show how its just conjecture.

Multiple vaccines coming from different factions involved in an economic war

Different factions?

I see only one faction, pharmaceutical companies that follow the WHO, CDC, WEF policies and provide similar mRNA 'vaccines' as if its the only solution to a fabricated plandemic according to the Gates narrative.

If there are ACTUAL OPPOSING factions in this scheme, I'm open to any new information you may have regarding this.

Economic war?

The only economic war I see is the PTB against the middle class. Again, if you have any information contrary to this I am interested in learning about it however, its not for this thread.

this piece of the discourse is not touched here

This is indeed the case, and I suspect the reason for this may be the fact that the participants who actually read, watched and followed up on the relevant posts in this thread, don't even have it enter their minds due to the overwhelming credible information that the vaccine itself is the 'adapted' (resulting from it's mRNA component) poison.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
There is a reason computer/tablet 'interactive' whiteboards TV replaced books, blackboards and hands on in schools.
This is the only way the COCO indoctrination infection could spread so far and so quickly. Following the data they say over and over again.
Perspective on what the virus is and the only way it "trans-mites".
Vaccine shedding and numerous other deleterious influences inflicted "passively" on people would suggest it is less straightforward. Unless the consent derives simply from incarnating in the first place.
So viruses work when they have been injected via vax but not before, but rely on the same transmission method, come on stop watching the tv, start to believe what your eyes are telling you!

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
What if the vaccine really is a vaccine against something that will be released very soon. The people that did not get the vaccine, the dissenters or the ones that don't trust the power structure, will be the ones to catch some deadly disease and will be eradicated while the loyal pro vacciners will still be around.
So they are going to 'keep' the vaccinated simply because those who don't get the vaccine are 'rebels' and therefore not suitable to be part of the great reset?
Since when did those who deign to run this place display any loyalty to anyone they seek to control?
Surely a deadly disease will kill all of the unvaccinated so that includes a shedload of politicians, celebrities, business people, royalty, and not a small amount of children.

Like almost everything else in this thread it is an idea, a notion so kudos for putting fingers to keyboard and risking ridicule in doing so..
Run with it and see what turns up. Even if its nothing then please do share on here. I for one am interested.

Edit to add
Here is a document put out by Her Majesty's Government which is all B's and one D.
Does it point to anything in regards the COCO show and why its still running?
https://archive.is/fK6ML
Screenshot_2021-05-18_16-12-01.jpg

"Effect behavioural change"
And the medium used to effect this change is?

Last edited:

Prolix

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Perspective on what the virus is and the only way it "trans-mites".

So viruses work when they have been injected via vax but not before, but rely on the same transmission method, come on stop watching the tv, start to believe what your eyes are telling you!

You misunderstand my point. Vaccine shedding doesn’t relate to the “virus”, but rather the nanotechnology that can be passed by those who have received the vaccine for several days after the jab (and on an ongoing basis via fluid transmission).

Last edited:

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
@Safranek it's true that he has come to conclusions without proof but the thought is legit.

Multiple vaccines coming from different factions involved in an economic war, an ongoing immigration policy which could be interpreted as substitution of a large chunk of individuals disappearing, the USA as the favourite target as the number one place of disobedience (if Trump was right, then the vast majority of Americans voted for him and that would explain the 100 mil left after the virus war) and so on...

I am not a pro-vax myself, but this piece of the discourse is not touched here and it is nobobody's fault (and I am not the person who can go deep inside this analysis, I think).

I would say if anything the vaccine is likely to be race specific to kill off a large amount of whites and replace them with non-whites. I can't see that they've been flooding white countries with mass immigration for decades only to then kill them off, the purpose of mass immigration into white countries has always been replacement.

I also think the current Israeli mass murder of Arabs may be about provoking a whites vs Muslims civil war in Europe. The media is encouraging whites to be pro-Israel, and the authorities are banning pro-Palestine protests and coming down hard on them. They want Muslims to see whites as a representation of the Jewish Zionists they despise, so the powers that be are really encouraging whites to take the side of Israel this time.

So called "nationalist" Sebastian Kurz is even flying Israeli flags from government buildings in Austria. This is insanity in my opinion, all he is doing is signifying that native Austrians are complicit in Israeli mass murder and thus inciting Muslim violence against native Austrians.

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Magnus Opus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
on the idea of the non jabbed being the target of some kind of bioweapon, while I've often wondered about it, doesn't really align with the stated plans of the globalists.

If they want everyone jabbed, and population reduced by an order of magnitude, it seems far more likely the two would be working to the same goal. This also feeds into the twisted way they like to gain consent for evil actions to absolve them of guilt.

As KD755 pointed out, there is plenty of evidence that those shouting loudest about everyone getting jabbed seem to be avoiding it themselves.

Whatever, with all the bullshit around this, I'll stick to my instinct to avoid the needle at all costs

Kamikaze

Trusted Member
Reaction score

davtash

Trusted Member
Reaction score
well to be honest, i despise anyone "just following orders" these days. police, doctors, politcians, and the average maskhole next door.

they will get their just rewards....if not in this life, then the next. of this im sure

"integrate the realization that you are on death row, use the time between now and the time the sentence is executed to do the things you want to get done"
Joscha Bach, replying to the question "the concept of death is very troubling for me. How do you cope with knowing you will die someday?"

Its a good reminder for all of us, including those cops. is that crap the things those cops really want to get done?
Hate the words scientists experts teachers

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Sounds like Russia is going to be the first to make vaccination mandatory. I find it bizarre how many people seem to believe Russia will save humanity from the NWO, in reality they are one of its main advocates and enforcers. Russia along with China are the two main testing grounds of the technocracy that will be imposed everywhere soon.

I think the way the powers that be have managed to create this cult of personality around Putin that he is somehow anti-NWO and against everything that is going on (despite producing vaccines and fully participating in the agenda) is one of the greatest psyops and propaganda coups they've ever achieved.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/05/19/russias-ex-pm-medvedev-backs-mandatory-vaccination-a73948

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Sounds like Russia is going to be the first to make vaccination mandatory. I find it bizarre how many people seem to believe Russia will save humanity from the NWO, in reality they are one of its main advocates and enforcers. Russia along with China are the two main testing grounds of the technocracy that will be imposed everywhere soon.

I think the way the powers that be have managed to create this cult of personality around Putin that he is somehow anti-NWO and against everything that is going on (despite producing vaccines and fully participating in the agenda) is one of the greatest psyops and propaganda coups they've ever achieved.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/05/19/russias-ex-pm-medvedev-backs-mandatory-vaccination-a73948
There is a clue in the name, Put-in, phonetically....

Always with the mockery.

How many UK politicians have a dick reference in their names, we are all getting funked.

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I noticed that despite the UK supposedly have a (very limited) "Green" list of "safe" travel destinations, two PCR tests are required for entry back into the UK in addition to the PCR tests required in the destination country, which adds hundreds of pounds to the cost of the holiday per person.

I actually wonder if the UK is being used as the testing ground for severely restricting/banning international travel, mainly because it is an island so this makes it a lot easier to enforce and get the ball rolling on this than in say Europe with the Schengen Zone where most countries have multiple land borders so it's much harder for the authorities to stop travel between countries.

Most British people seem to believe all these measures are temporary and things are imminently going to return to normal and usual international travel will resume, but I highly doubt it. These expensive PCR tests are here to stay I think, and if anything the restrictions are only going to get worse. Frankly I suspect the days of frequent international travel are over, most people now are only going to be able to travel abroad extremely infrequently if ever again at all.

Users who are viewing this thread