Coronavirus: Possible Reset

Septimus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I believe a mixture of things is going on.

1. mass hypnosis and hypnotism.
2. something real that is affecting certain areas.

Just speculation. I do think heavy metal toxicity including fluoride, aluminum, mercury, etc. may be contributing to both cases. There were those old internet conspiracy theories stating fluoride inhibits the pineal gland. If true, then the masses who've been using fluoride toothpastes their entire life may be very vulnerable to this mass hypnosis. Personally, I haven't used such a thing in 10 years whereas my friends and family who have, appear to be blind to many recent psyops. Curious if people have a similar observation.

Another point. I do think our physical and spiritual health are tied together. Esoteric teachers such as Edgar Cayce placed a great importance on the endocrine system as the metaphysical gateway. So people may psychosomatically will their sickness into reality if their glands have been compromised by toxic metals and/or they do not develop a strong spiritual mindset thru meditation.

Vagabond

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Just speculation. I do think heavy metal toxicity including fluoride, aluminum, mercury, etc. may be contributing to both cases. There were those old internet conspiracy theories stating fluoride inhibits the pineal gland. If true, then the masses who've been using fluoride toothpastes their entire life may be very vulnerable to this mass hypnosis. Personally, I haven't used such a thing in 10 years whereas my friends and family who have, appear to be blind to many recent psyops. Curious if people have a similar observation.

Another point. I do think our physical and spiritual health are tied together. Esoteric teachers such as Edgar Cayce placed a great importance on the endocrine system as the metaphysical gateway. So people may psychosomatically will their sickness into reality if their glands have been compromised by toxic metals and/or they do not develop a strong spiritual mindset thru meditation.
Well I agree with the toxicity stuff and Im careful. But I really do not believe in all illnesses are self induced through mindset. I cant get on board with that. Its easy to say, until things affect you personally.

Anyway, The COVID game is so deep, so convoluted, so full of deception, half truths and outright lies, its very hard to tease out the truth.

AgentOrange5

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Well, Im pretty sure something is going on. Is sars-cov-2 real? Is Covid-19 real? People who have been ill feel it is. People who havent and dont know anyone who has, feel it isnt.

I believe a mixture of things is going on.

1. mass hypnosis and hypnotism.
2. something real that is affecting certain areas.
3. the cure is worse than the disease.

Anyway, Im not on board with the idea there is nothing happening to many peoples health. I think there is something, I just dont know what is causing it, and Im going to keep researching until I can figure it out, thats just how my mind works.

Very good thoughts. I'm not sure about #3 though. I have a theory that the vaccine is real, but it is meant to protect against the next virus that will be released, in order to kill off all the dissenters who didn't get the vaccine. The elite didn't get to be the elite, by being stupid. Whatever is being planned, it will not be easily figured out.
Very good thoughts. I'm not sure about #3 though. I have a theory that the vaccine is real, but it is meant to protect against the next virus that will be released, in order to kill off all the dissenters who didn't get the vaccine. The elite didn't get to be the elite, by being stupid. Whatever is being planned, it will not be easily figured out.

To add on this post, I am amazed at how many people believe Robert Kennedy, Naomi Wolfe, etc. These people are elite, presenting themselves as opposition, but it is controlled opposition. Take everything they say with a grain of salt. If the alternative to the MSM is prominently speaking out on Twitter and other venues, you can rest assured they are not alternative.

Last edited:

Vagabond

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Oh I have pondered this a lot. But Im not buying it. Do you really think the elite want the fools from Idiocracy around? Really?
I cant see it.

I am thinking more and more its going to be a scenario like Brave New World. They are ok with some of us dropping out, going bush. We wre going to be the savages.

And the ones left in their Utopia are not going to be the ones who procreate now on a large scale. The useless eaters. Thats not what they are going for Im sure of it. They are going for sterile unisexual worker bees. Who only want pleasure but arent revolting like the masses of severely obese trailer trash welfare cases they have now.

They need to pare humanity down and they dont want the literal morons who are lining up for this vaccine sucking at the teat much longer. So Im entertaining the "vaccine" is really a cull. And that the leaky "vaccine" probably sheds badly too.

If we want to survive and still be fertile we probably need to get very far away from the "vaccine" zombies quick.

I have thought the GREEN LIST the UK put out for travel was super interesting. Lots of super remote islands. That almost no one ever travels to. Made me think....

6079SmithW

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Vagabond

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
It doesn't need refuting, because there is zero evidence for it in the first place.

I dearly wish people would stop indulging this 'virus'.

There has been no medical pandemic. The statistics bear this out. We need to stop giving this propaganda the air time it craves.
I respectfully disagree.

In some places, there has been a problem.

Are these problems related? We dont know.

Are these problems environmental? Man made? Lab made? WE DONT KNOW

Was there a bio drop in SOME areas to kick off the panic? Quite possibly.

If its a bio weapon, is it possible it affects certain populations or DNA markers differently? Oh yes, yes this is quite likely and in fact quite easily doable.

Has the response to the "Pandemic" been completely out of proportion and insane? Absolutely.

Was all of this done to get to the point of the "Vaccine"?

Seems very very likely.

But just because you, in your place, have had no experience with any sickness or anyone you know being sick, its not cool to deny other peoples experiences completely.

Do you not believe in elephants because you havent seen one? I sincerely hope not.

There is SOMETHING happening.

Do you really think that EVERY SINGLE SCIENTIST AND VIROLOGIST is LYING?

I think many many are bullshitting and blind. But there are some, who arent lying, who are trying quite hard to get some pretty interesting and quite frankly worrying concerns out to the people who are willing to listen. And this is being suppressed severely.

I guess if you reject them ALL, and say everything is just a lie and a psy-op, then why should anyone believe anything on this website, or anything YOU say?

And then really, what would be the point of participating in anything here at all?

Vagabond

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
No, but those of them affirming the pandemic and/or its causes have been indoctrinated with the Pasteurian/allopathic disease model, and from there, everything becomes confirmation bias.
not true.

just because someone believes there are problems, with either mystery illnesses or the "vaccines" for them, doesnt mean they believe in a pandemic of epic proportions is happening the way the WHO, Gates and Fauci says it is, or that they are indoctrinated.

the narrative here in this thread with some key players seems to be,

1.no illness is real. if you get ill, its your own fault because you were negative, didnt meditate enough and dont realise that everything is an illusion.

2. no large amounts of people ever died of any illness ever.

3. vaccines can do damage and harm, and we should believe people who say they have been damaged by vaccines, but this illness that has been happening to many people is made up, can ever do harm and if it does, its your own fault.

4. terrain theory is the real culprit for everything, but not in the aspect of this "pandemic". we cannot entertain the thought something external in these key places terrains was doing something to them.

5. ignore everything, if it doesnt fit with your denial agenda.

Seems like the ole ostritch sticking its head in the sand maneuver.

I sincerely hope that keeps working out for you.

But lets indulge me, and do some spitballing here...

Lets say you wanted to fuck the world up,

so, you drop some basic types of poison in a water system or something (no clue how this could work, but indulge me) and then make a bunch of folks very ill. Some even die. THEN YOU DO IT IN SOME OTHER KEY COUNTRIES THAT ARE ON BOARD WITH YOUR PLAN. Then you publish a viral genome sequence ONLINE and every treatment, and every vaccine is based on this sequence. But in fact, its made up bullshit. Then you use a test, the PCR that is absolute not fit for purpose.

Then every country that wants to follow on with this plan, can blame every scandal on their hands that they have environmentally (agricultural poisonings say, or something way beyond our comprehension like cyanobacteria, mycobacterium, space dust ffs) on this shitty genome lie. Then they even can murder people with ventilators with this lie.

How many people do you think could actually have the ability to catch this genome sequence being a lie? How many people have that deep understanding of virology, and the equipment to investigate?

I mean this is a plausible thought. Not saying its the right thought, but its plausible. And Im willing at this point to investigate everything and entertain any thought, Im not going to reject anything, cause Im here to learn.

Now. The people who were sick or died, they imagined it? No . I think not. SOMETHING made them ill.

Maybe just a reaction to 5g rollout. Radiation poisoning. Or radiation poisoning from the sun, the moon who knows.

But you cannot just say, No , nothing is possibly going on , and dismiss everything. That is not an enquiring mind, or a truth seeker.

Last edited:

Prolix

Trusted Member
Reaction score
But you cannot just say, No , nothing is possibly going on , and dismiss everything. That is not an enquiring mind, or a truth seeker.
I didn't say that. Lots of things are going on. Specifically, a virus isn't one of them, however. Jon Rappaport is very good at summarising such factors. German New Medicine also bears some scrutiny.

Vagabond

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
in fact Rappaport from the beginning floated the using a virus narrative as a cover up for environmental pollution issues or 5g theory . I agree with the assessment that so far, its not been a VIRUS PANDEMIC. But I maintain there is something that is making certain people quite ill, and its not because they dont meditate enough.

Septimus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
But I really do not believe in all illnesses are self induced through mindset. I cant get on board with that.

I think you missed my point. The pineal gland is part of our brain. So it being compromised would theoretically inhibit our thinking. Yes, the illness or perception of illness is literally in our mind, but external factors like toxic metals, 5G, and EMF may have created the condition for such a thing to arise.

I also think you underestimate the power of peer mimicry. Why do women in a social group synchronize their menstrual cycles to the most dominant female? Why does a baby donkey raised by dogs start behaving like a puppy? Is it possible that people mimick disease or that they succumb to such due to the overwhelming fear caused by the media? Again, fear is, in my opinion, a negative condition of the mind which can be mitigated thru positive thinking & meditation.

Vagabond

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I think you missed my point. The pineal gland is part of our brain. So it being compromised would theoretically inhibit our thinking. Yes, the illness or perception of illness is literally in our mind, but external factors like toxic metals, 5G, and EMF may have created the condition for such a thing to arise.

I also think you underestimate the power of peer mimicry. Why do women in a social group synchronize their menstrual cycles to the most dominant female? Why does a baby donkey raised by dogs start behaving like a puppy? Is it possible that people mimick disease or that they succumb to such due to the overwhelming fear caused by the media? Again, fear is, in my opinion, a negative condition of the mind which can be mitigated thru positive thinking & meditation.
I agree on some level, hysteria and mass hypnosis is real. Fear especially is a killer, this is true.

However, I do not agree that ALL illness is that. Not at all.

If you live next to a stream that someone upstream is poisoning without your knowledge, and you get ill, its not in your mind, or your fault because you werent positive enough, sorry I think thats too simplistic and frankly arrogant to say that.

I also believed something similar as you and others here, until something changed with my health Then I had to realise MAYBE some other factors than just simply mindset were involved in some illnesses.
I am not full of FEAR. I am just observing my symptoms, trying different things to fix them, and trucking on.

I in fact think my observations about geographical location and symptoms that fit in with ones from the Plandemic are VERY interesting and important to share. I would say they prove terrain theory quite perfectly. CONVID may be a simple cold, but something has made many people share many certain symptoms in certain areas and I think its very important to try to figure it out.

But none here are really interested it seems. They are more interested in talking down to me and telling me illness is all a state of mind.

It feels like a lot of big egos typing here, everyone talks as if they all have it completely worked out, their way is THE way, science is settled type responses.

I think this is pretty incredible and dangerous. What happened to questioning and discussing?

And really if you all know all the answers to everything, what are you even doing here discussing it?

Last edited:

Vagabond

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Well. I guess its all fear then.
Im terribly fearful and this is why when I move significantly geographically, my strange health problems that correlate to symptoms connected to Convid and the vaccines pushed for them, disappear. And then why when I come back, they reappear.

Its all in my mind cause Im so fearful.

No, Im sorry, I reject that.

I also feel incredibly frustrated that not one person has had any natural curiosity to find out what these changes were that have happened, and help decipher them. Only, no no, illness is all in your mind, and its just fear. Everyone here already knows the answer to everything, so just shut up. Thats the vibe.

I think thats it for me then. I need more curious minds.

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
It feels like a lot of big egos typing here, everyone talks as if they all have it completely worked out, their way is THE way, science is settled type responses.

I think this is pretty incredible and dangerous. What happened to questioning and discussing?

And really if you all know all the answers to everything, what are you even doing here discussing it?

What it feels like to you is your interpretation of the discussion and the resulting feelings.

I suggest the following:

Research the virus theory mainly from sources that have put up arguments against it as we already know what mainstream science says about the subject. It goes back to the Pasteur vs. Bechamp debate but includes many virologist and molecular biologists of recent. Without this info, you can't make a sound argument to those here who have done their research in this area. Basically if you've followed all the info in this thread from the beginning, watched the videos, read the quoted documents, you'd have the necessary background.

Without knowing what 'viruses', exosomes and macrophages are you are limited in your knowledge and react emotionally when others discount your point of view as you have not shown that you are aware of these aspects that counter the germ theory.

Regarding 5G:

There is starting to be a consensus that this technology has a negative impact on health with the symptoms being similar to those of pneumonia among others. This subject should be followed up for any new research and conclusions resulting from it. The book 'The Invisible Rainbow' has much information regarding the possible connection between electricity/electromagnetism and the rise in human illness.

Regarding mass illness:

Given actual death counts globally, it is evident that there is NO pandemic. There is also evidence regarding additional deaths resulting from other factors from the plandemic such as increased suicides, chronically ill not receiving their necessary operation, the elderly being locked away without their families by their side, reduced immunity from mask-wearing and fear, etc.

Regarding biological warfare:

While it is possible that certain 'agents' may be used in certain countries or certain environments at certain times, from what we think we 'know' to date regarding this is that so-called germ warfare (actually biological warfare) is NOT based on viruses or mRNA, but on poisons. There is also info available in this forum regarding this, in fact I posted a video on germ warfare a while back which purports this likelihood.

Here are two posts from me with videos on biological warfare;

A brief history of Variolation and Vaccination methods of inoculation

The long version:

I also feel incredibly frustrated that not one person has had any natural curiosity to find out what these changes were that have happened, and help decipher them. Only, no no, illness is all in your mind, and its just fear. Everyone here already knows the answer to everything, so just shut up. Thats the vibe.

We are all curious mind here, that's why we're here at all (at least most of us). ;-)

No, everyone does not know the answer to everything, me included, however with each passing day, week, month, year of research, we begin to see more of the puzzle by qualifying or disqualifying theories and 'facts' that are put to us.

If you want people to engage you on an even footing, you have to acquire the background research necessary to counter their arguments.

Posting things like this:

the narrative here in this thread with some key players seems to be,

1.no illness is real. if you get ill, its your own fault because you were negative, didnt meditate enough and dont realise that everything is an illusion.

2. no large amounts of people ever died of any illness ever.

3. vaccines can do damage and harm, and we should believe people who say they have been damaged by vaccines, but this illness that has been happening to many people is made up, can ever do harm and if it does, its your own fault.

4. terrain theory is the real culprit for everything, but not in the aspect of this "pandemic". we cannot entertain the thought something external in these key places terrains was doing something to them.

5. ignore everything, if it doesnt fit with your denial agenda.

Seems like the ole ostritch sticking its head in the sand maneuver.

... make you look bad and you will not be taken seriously.

1. Not said by anyone. You putting words in people's mouth.
2. Ditto.
3. Ditto.
4. Ditto.
5. Ditto.

So from now on please DO NOT attribute generalizations made by you to other users of the forum.

Instead, quote their comment and counter it with your own argument with references. This will show that you have done your research and can stick to a subject without generalizing.

Keep in mind that many non-members read this forum and this style of discussion is NOT what they come here for. Those who return come for information presented by critical thinkers who research, present their ideas after having done so, and engage in discourse with others respectfully.

Mike Nolan

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Well. I guess its all fear then.
Im terribly fearful and this is why when I move significantly geographically, my strange health problems that correlate to symptoms connected to Convid and the vaccines pushed for them, disappear. And then why when I come back, they reappear.

Its all in my mind cause Im so fearful.

No, Im sorry, I reject that.

I did not post the video to reject what you are saying. No one can say they know what TPTB are up to with what is real and what is not. I posted the video as general information about fear. Sorry.

Vagabond

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I did not post the video to reject what you are saying. No one can say they know what TPTB are up to with what is real and what is not. I posted the video as general information about fear. Sorry.
I agree with the video, in fact i have watched it before. No offence taken. :) My frustration wasnt with you. Sorry.
What it feels like to you is your interpretation of the discussion and the resulting feelings.

I suggest the following:

Research the virus theory mainly from sources that have put up arguments against it as we already know what mainstream science says about the subject. It goes back to the Pasteur vs. Bechamp debate but includes many virologist and molecular biologists of recent. Without this info, you can't make a sound argument to those here who have done their research in this area. Basically if you've followed all the info in this thread from the beginning, watched the videos, read the quoted documents, you'd have the necessary background.

Without knowing what 'viruses', exosomes and macrophages are you are limited in your knowledge and react emotionally when others discount your point of view as you have not shown that you are aware of these aspects that counter the germ theory.

Regarding 5G:

There is starting to be a consensus that this technology has a negative impact on health with the symptoms being similar to those of pneumonia among others. This subject should be followed up for any new research and conclusions resulting from it. The book 'The Invisible Rainbow' has much information regarding the possible connection between electricity/electromagnetism and the rise in human illness.

Regarding mass illness:

Given actual death counts globally, it is evident that there is NO pandemic. There is also evidence regarding additional deaths resulting from other factors from the plandemic such as increased suicides, chronically ill not receiving their necessary operation, the elderly being locked away without their families by their side, reduced immunity from mask-wearing and fear, etc.

Regarding biological warfare:

While it is possible that certain 'agents' may be used in certain countries or certain environments at certain times, from what we think we 'know' to date regarding this is that so-called germ warfare (actually biological warfare) is NOT based on viruses or mRNA, but on poisons. There is also info available in this forum regarding this, in fact I posted a video on germ warfare a while back which purports this likelihood.

Here are two posts from me with videos on biological warfare;

A brief history of Variolation and Vaccination methods of inoculation

The long version:

We are all curious mind here, that's why we're here at all (at least most of us). ;-)

No, everyone does not know the answer to everything, me included, however with each passing day, week, month, year of research, we begin to see more of the puzzle by qualifying or disqualifying theories and 'facts' that are put to us.

If you want people to engage you on an even footing, you have to acquire the background research necessary to counter their arguments.

Posting things like this:

... make you look bad and you will not be taken seriously.

1. Not said by anyone. You putting words in people's mouth.
2. Ditto.
3. Ditto.
4. Ditto.
5. Ditto.

So from now on please DO NOT attribute generalizations made by you to other users of the forum.

Instead, quote their comment and counter it with your own argument with references. This will show that you have done your research and can stick to a subject without generalizing.

Keep in mind that many non-members read this forum and this style of discussion is NOT what they come here for. Those who return come for information presented by critical thinkers who research, present their ideas after having done so, and engage in discourse with others respectfully.
Safranek, I have been here since the beginning of this version of the stolenhistory forum, both as a non member and a member. I have also been on the other forum for many years as a non member reader.

I have also contributed MASSIVELY to this thread. I have read the whole thread.

I do see you have a tendency to say the same lines to anyone who questions the theory you have decided on. You are talking down to me, and have to theirs who questioned certain core members ideas of the settled narrative. I do not appreciate it.

I understand very well the arguments of Pasteur vs. Bechamp. I spend a lot of time reading scientific papers, preprints, alternative views ,connecting dots.

If i dont agree with the consensus here, no one will take me seriously? SERIOUSLY? That is really rude.

I personally take other peoples and MY OWN personal observations and experiences in real life much more SERIOUSLY than debates online with people who have had no personal experience with the matter at hand.

If you have no interest in entertaining the idea that something in fact is going on, and that some people might have personal experiences that can help put the puzzle pieces together, and suggest I havent read all the info here in this thread, just because I do not agree with all of it, I do feel my time here is done. I sincerely hope your life continues to be untouched by this crap, and you can live in your personal bubble of denial and so smart superiority forever

If anyone actually has any interest in my REAL LIFE observations about this crazy game called COVID, feel free to drop me a personal message, and I will give you my email.

Thanks for the good times! Enjoy my cannibal thread!

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I do see you have a tendency to say the same lines to anyone who questions the theory you have decided on. You are talking down to me, and have to theirs who questioned certain core members ideas of the settled narrative. I do not appreciate it.
and,
If i dont agree with the consensus here, no one will take me seriously? SERIOUSLY? That is really rude.

Firstly, I'm not talking down to you and I appreciate all that you have contributed to the forum. As you said, you have been a long-term contributing member and you certainly deserve respect as we all do.

If there is a consensus (there may be one to a small extent), it is based on the research I mentioned which was read, watched, listened to and contemplated on be those who adhere to this 'consensus'.

Engaging in debate regarding this is healthy and welcome, but by only using your personal view without quoting any references to info which gives rise to that view, does not allow anyone to debate you based on your sources and reasoning, and must automatically debate your ideas, making the debate more personal for you.

The so-called consensus is nothing more than individuals whom, having processed all the information regarding the subject in this forum and elsewhere, have put the pieces together to draw the same conclusions.

Does this mean that this is the sacred cow? By no means. What it does mean is that if you do not agree with this 'consensus' you are free to change it by;

- adding new info for consideration
- disqualifying the info used to derive the 'consensus' by adding valid contrary info

Had you done this, we would not be having this discussion.

I personally take other peoples and MY OWN personal observations and experiences in real life much more SERIOUSLY than debates online with people who have had no personal experience with the matter at hand.

I understand what you are saying and I think most of us would prefer to be able to base our understanding on personal experiences but we would only know a fraction of what we know if this was indeed the case. If we can't SHARE knowledge without having to personally experience it all, we would advance very slowly as a society.

I can't comment on your observations but I can on mine. I have also come across individuals in my circle of acquaintances who have taken a similar stance to you. There MUST be SOMETHING.

The possibilities are many. The discussion is open. But to try and understand the cause and effect we must ask the obvious questions and process the answers;

How, where did they get sick?
What were their symptoms?
What medical, psychological tests did they have? What were the results?
In case of death, was there an autopsy? What were the results?
Were they given drugs? What kind?
Did they receive treatments? When, what and how much?
Were they wearing masks over long periods?
Did they have any disposition to certain types of illness?

I hope you agree, these can all be contributing factors and pieces of the puzzle.

If i dont agree with the consensus here, no one will take me seriously?

Come on, as a long-term member you know better. Going with consensus is not what gets others to take you seriously. A parrot can go along with consensus. :)

As mentioned, a sincere hypothesis with supported references is all it takes.

If you have no interest in entertaining the idea that something in fact is going on, and that some people might have personal experiences that can help put the puzzle pieces together, and suggest I havent read all the info here in this thread, just because I do not agree with all of it

SOMETHING is going on. People having personal experiences ARE helping to put the pieces of the puzzle together, like the many videos, comments of personal experiences posted in this thread.

And the second part of your sentence..... NO.
Once again you are putting words in other people's mouth, this time mine.

I surmised that you haven't read, watched all of the info in this thread entirely based on your lack of effort to counter the info you don't agree with, in your own words with your own reasoning, backed by the references that caused you to form your point of view.

I do feel my time here is done. I sincerely hope your life continues to be untouched by this crap, and you can live in your personal bubble of denial and so smart superiority forever

Even though you ARE writing in a way which you claimed I did (condescending towards the other), I do not feel that your time here is done unless you continue to feel that way.

Take the time to read over the sequence of posts which have brought us to this, consider all that has been said objectively and if you would like to advance your point of view, do so showing your ability for critical thinking by;

- adding new info for consideration
- disqualifying the info used to derive the 'consensus' by adding valid contrary info

and please refrain from condescending comments in future.

Users who are viewing this thread