Flat Earth

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Is the youtube algorithm only locating the craziest and most nonsensical Flat Earth videos on purpose
You needed to ask?
Trust yourself its all you have and all you need.

Here one theory postulates a spinning ball and yet practical lived reality we experience through our senses show us this. Buttermere to be precise a lake found in the British Lake District. The horizon is the dead level bit slap bang in the middle of the image. The water is dead level from camera viewpoint to the horizon and equally level from shore to shore across the width of the mere.
EDIT to add. It also disproves the flat earth theory as well as earth is very bumpy!

EzGtXWOWgAgyDmS.jpeg

Anyone can replicate a contained body of water and spin it to see what happens to it.. Size of the contained body of water has no bearing on what happens.
Watch the Norwegian sea tunnel video, it's short so won't take you long. That reveals the engineering that is going to be used all built off of the sea (a very big contained body of water) being dead level on both entry/exit points of the tunnel.

Last edited:

grav

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The earth is flat. And it's level along an x-axis horizon.
What other name choice do we have? Geocentric Earth? nah.
This is petty semantics.

Almost everyone here is satisfied with the term as it is commonly used.

I'd rather we spend our time exploring the science of Terra Firma. That term also has several meanings -- dry land - or - fixed, steady, unmoving.

Not only do we struggle with the descriptive name of our world, we have also been cheated of evidence which, like the name of this forum, is stolen.
Nasa Nazis have known since the 50s and 60s that our flat world is a closed system.
Antarctica is not a continent. Besides holding the oceans in place, it is the outer wall of the prison that is earth. I don't mean the ice shelf that ships anchor next to. I mean the inner regions where the dome meets the surface. It may even continue below the surface, forming an oval or egglike cosmology.

Some of the images in this meme remind me that some ancient cultures spoke of an underground Hell. Like the Hebrew Sheol. I've also seen comments lately about Tartaria sounding like Tartarus, the depths of earrh where the wicked are punished and the Titans are emprisoned. Does that mean that Tartaria was Hell?

Attachments

Sigian

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Don't think it was hell, look at the Shagri-La myths that place it deep inside the earth guarded by monks, or even the Antarctic stories of a lush underground civilization, talked about by the Nazi's and further perpetuated by Admiral Byrd. Maybe the whole up is down and down is up applies, instead of heaven up and hell down biblical sense.

veeall

Trusted Member
Reaction score
You needed to ask?
Trust yourself its all you have and all you need.

Here one theory postulates a spinning ball and yet practical lived reality we experience through our senses show us this. Buttermere to be precise a lake found in the British Lake District. The horizon is the dead level bit slap bang in the middle of the image. The water is dead level from camera viewpoint to the horizon and equally level from shore to shore across the width of the mere.
EDIT to add. It also disproves the flat earth theory as well as earth is very bumpy!

Anyone can replicate a contained body of water and spin it to see what happens to it.. Size of the contained body of water has no bearing on what happens.
Watch the Norwegian sea tunnel video, it's short so won't take you long. That reveals the engineering that is going to be used all built off of the sea (a very big contained body of water) being dead level on both entry/exit points of the tunnel.
And there's no spherical distortions on the reflection. Even though it's just a small landscape here, maybe few miles across, but then, everybody has seen how curved surfaces distort the reflections - got to appear somewhere.

And tunnels, if they do not compensate for earths curvature, they would dig higher by the same rate as earth curves.

The same for compensating for coriolis effect, not needed, because it's not reality.

Last edited:

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
At 43:10 Ewaranon discusses how all rainbow arches in the atmosphere exist because they are sun driven natural reflections of the arched dome firmament. He goes on to show experiments in the lab with rainbow bars that are not arched. He shows more evidence in double rainbows. Can you follow his extensive logic? Convincing?

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7d03557ycOJe/

grav

Trusted Member
Reaction score
It is no easy task, using words to explain optical effects.
Debunking shills would probably say a rainbow is a trick of the curved human eye.
That is not always the case, though, as a prism can create a straight line effect.

Here is a discussion from Banned.Talk. A new poster offered his perspective on the problems we have when we think outside the box the freemasons made for us.

Operation High Jump | American expedition | Britannicawww.britannica.com › topic › Operation-... exploration of Antarctica Byrd's fourth expedition, called “Operation Highjump,” in the summer of 1946–47, was the most massive sea and air operation theretofore attempted in Antarctica. It involved 13 ships, including two seaplane tenders and an aircraft carrier, and a total of 25 airplanes.
[/quote]

In order for the book to "work for you," the reader would need to let go of how we are trained to interpret what we see when we look up at the sky, at "space," and how we perceive "celestial" and "terrestrial." In other words, there is more going on than just more land over there. This requires quite a leap cognitively, and really has little to do with Admiral Byrd and Operation Highjump, etc. This is the point where flat earthers are trapped in a loop of the mind. This is the undiscovered territory which awaits, but which will remain undiscovered thanks to the tyranny of our mental and actual open air game preserve prison wardens. I am running out of time and opportunity to pursue this as the wolves have come slinking towards Bethlehem as promised, as the center once again fails to hold, as Zappa's wall at the back of the theatre is stripped bare, devoid of comforting illusory furnishings.

There's no getting around Byrd's masonic connections, and he was also high up in the military. The military isn't known for openness and truth; I'm sure the high command would laugh about that. I wonder how many civilians understand how little regard the military has towards the general population. We are deceived on so many levels, it's hard to know where to start.
[/quote]

Just saw your post, been out of the loop for a few days. Forums are, with rare exceptions, as useful as Facebook.
And so much to unpack in your post:

. open air game preserve prison wardens.... Alex Jones Prison Plane.t
. undiscovered territory will remain undiscovered.... Even if the full Truth were plainly delivered to them on live teevee, the sheeple would not believe it. Come on, man. There's a plandemic and you have to take the shot, and men with guns will help you decide which arm will receive the fetal cells and nanobots.
. running out of time.... sounds ominous. and personal. I'd like to tell you to stay safe, but the inner circle apparatchik laugh at such quaint notions.

Like you say, we have to at least try before we die.

Anyone with a lick of sense can easily see that we live on a motionless plane. All laws of physics and pure math absolutely obtain a result called Geocentrism. What lies beyond the South Pole is jealously protected by the military, as independent explorers have learned when they are disappeared.

Much of my old research material has also disappeared. And FEers on the internet make little progress, doing hangouts and loooong debates that I don't watch. I want text and images.

That said, some evidence does benefit from video explanations.

The dome, for example, is a necessary component for the closed system to maintain air pressure, which is impossible in space vacuum.

At the Karman line of 100 km (62 miles), air pressure is virtually 0.0 psi. Is that the bottom of the dome structure? Or is it a thick layer of noble gases or other lighter-than-air matter under the glasslike firmament?

This video does the math for the altitude of the sun, which FE consensus presents (I think) as a plasma effect inside the dome.
The Pythagoreum theorem arrives at 6004 km, 3730.71264 miles.
Conclusions? several or 7 domes or one dome 3000+ miles in depth?

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_H8i27PTTvU[/video]

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Silent Bob

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I keep thinking about airships and if their demise was partly to do with hiding the FE. They had great range and would be very useful for exploring new far away lands. Imagine if we could just take an air ship over the north pole, like in the film 'The Golden Compass', to see what was really there. We could also look for 'lost' islands like Frisland and High Brasil - something almost impossible to do with standard boats or even aircraft due to fuel. Then we could sail over the icewall to see the land Byrd talked about.

We do have a seperate thread on Airships and how popular they were. For instance, the top of the empire state building was actually desgined for airships to dock at and was going to be the intercontintal air port at the time. Many old world towers seem to have this purpose in their design. The Hindenburg was capable of flying around the world in 1936 without stopping for fuel, how inconvenient would that be for the controllers?

1620078215351.png

cmgtech2525

Reaction score
I keep thinking about airships and if their demise was partly to do with hiding the FE. They had great range and would be very useful for exploring new far away lands. Imagine if we could just take an air ship over the north pole, like in the film 'The Golden Compass', to see what was really there. We could also look for 'lost' islands like Frisland and High Brasil - something almost impossible to do with standard boats or even aircraft due to fuel. Then we could sail over the icewall to see the land Byrd talked about.

We do have a seperate thread on Airships and how popular they were. For instance, the top of the empire state building was actually desgined for airships to dock at and was going to be the intercontintal air port at the time. Many old world towers seem to have this purpose in their design. The Hindenburg was capable of flying around the world in 1936 without stopping for fuel, how inconvenient would that be for the controllers?

View attachment 8661
I was reading a new Rochelle pioneer April 08 1882 page 1. An article talking about. Factory work or craftsman’s work. “If you are a machinist, see that every bolt and rivet is as firm as if your life depended on its properly fulfilling its duties. How carefully the aeronaut examines his ballon, the tight rope performer his rope, before he trust his life to it. Would a ship builder.....”.
nyhistoricneespapers.org.

grav

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The opening images in the videos above are intriguing. Two videos are Russian. Or should I say Tartarian? as I see Russians as the descendants of the great empire.
Airships are also Tartarian tech.

My guesstimate of the beginning of the globe deception is when the Romanov dynasty was ended with the Communist NWO agenda. Aroumd 1917.
I've only learned about the Tartarian influence in the last year. It seems to me that our ridiculous modern world age was invented at that time.

Also in that year:

Einstein publishes first paper on cosmology
In 1917, Einstein applied the General theory of relativity to model the structure of the universe as a whole. He wanted the universe to be eternal... Read more

And in 1918 the Spanish flu reportedly killed 20 million people. I doubt that -- only vaccinated people died.

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hope this link works . View: https://youtu.be/3SJ45QYY99A

Good info on meteorites and the firmament.
Thanks for the video, Russian language with English subtitles. Interesting idea that meteorites as large and small fragments lying on the ground were once part of the dome firmament. These rocks have a gem matrix backed primarily by iron. The dome could be kilometers thick.

Also stimulating to consider that so-called incoming meteorites are not physical rocks that burn up in the atmosphere, but are instead electrical discharge events, hence no rocks that land on earth.

Halley was a freemason and made up the BS about meteors as rocks in space.

Last edited:

FarewellAngelina

Reaction score
Didn't know that about Halley but its no surprise . Think that video complemented the one you posted by Ewaranon. First time Id seen that footage of the rocket hitting the (waters of the ) firmament . Good stuff though I'd disagree on his statement that the planets are stars - stars twinkle , they are part of the dome whereas planets do not ,they are within the dome imho .

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Didn't know that about Halley but its no surprise . Think that video complemented the one you posted by Ewaranon. First time Id seen that footage of the rocket hitting the (waters of the ) firmament . Good stuff though I'd disagree on his statement that the planets are stars - stars twinkle , they are part of the dome whereas planets do not ,they are within the dome imho .

Many interesting thoughts on where stars, planets, moon and sun are located in and around the firmament. Some may be above, some embedded within, and some below. In this SGT video (at 38:40), David Weiss conjectures that there is a sun above and outside the firmament. According to him, there's also a sun in the shape of a disk below the firmament, so in effect there are two suns. At first I thought this was a crazy idea, but it makes sense that the master sun could be outside our realm and is projecting a sun inside our realm in a beam of light. Follow the video explanation of how this beam could create a disk shape that we see in the sky.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/OULEg75g6DSw/

If the firmament is full of translucent jewels embedded in iron as shown in your "Meteors and Comets are Electric Discharges" video, you could imagine that light would do strange things filtered through this material. If it was too thick however, you'd think very little light would get through. Near the end of the video, using conventional physics, the guy imagines the dome could be kilometers thick in order to have structural integrity.

So what about the waters as part of the firmament? How does that jibe with this jewel lattice rock material fallen to earth that people are erroneously calling 'meteorites'. Nothing spongey about that stuff. Perhaps it is just rock and has no evidence having been in contact with a liquid because the watery material remains integrated on the underside of the dome and somehow the rock slipped through it.

Too many questions and too few answers. Something about all this doesn't add up if we're including the possibility of "Creator Level" manifestations. Conventional physics and all the other so called 'natural laws' don't give us enough of a foundation. So how are we supposed to figure all this out if we don't know what the rules of the game really are??

grav

Trusted Member
Reaction score
So how are we supposed to figure all this out if we don't know what the rules of the game really are?
Rules? what rules?
Oh, the dirty pool game that the freemasons made up.

Back to the DITRH video.
I like his comparing the sun to a light source and a secondary light effect. Maybe a projection screen or lens that filters it some way.
The Russian video shows slabs of iron, which could be the strong supporting material of the dome structure. A thin outer layer of crystalline material forms the surface, some of which which may chip off and fall to earth as meteorites.

Then where is the water? On the other side of the main body of iron?
Or between the iron and gemlike layers?
I will guess that the crystalline material contains channels through which plasma (ionozed gases) travel. The glass ceiling is also, in my cosmology, a computer motherboard. It absorbs energy from the earth's salt water battery and powers the sun and all celestial objects.

David hints that a whistleblower may spill some beans about what Nasa knows.
He is more optimistic than I am. Just look at the Covid hoax to see how well informers are kept in check. And Trump, a former President, is banned on social media. I'm no fan of his. I reckon he is controlled by an Illuminati faction. But to ban free speech at that level?

Sad to say, your average sheeple is so easy to mind control.
I also mean no respect to David or the other FEers who believe in the God of the Old Testament. But as an atheist since childhood, I have always seen religion as another false Authority to control me.

A creator or collective, like the gnostic Pleroma, may have created the Gaia computer program. Why should we worship that being?

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
As for
Rules? what rules?
Oh, the dirty pool game that the freemasons made up.

Back to the DITRH video.
I like his comparing the sun to a light source and a secondary light effect. Maybe a projection screen or lens that filters it some way.
The Russian video shows slabs of iron, which could be the strong supporting material of the dome structure. A thin outer layer of crystalline material forms the surface, some of which which may chip off and fall to earth as meteorites.

Then where is the water? On the other side of the main body of iron?
Or between the iron and gemlike layers?
I will guess that the crystalline material contains channels through which plasma (ionozed gases) travel. The glass ceiling is also, in my cosmology, a computer motherboard. It absorbs energy from the earth's salt water battery and powers the sun and all celestial objects.

David hints that a whistleblower may spill some beans about what Nasa knows.
He is more optimistic than I am. Just look at the Covid hoax to see how well informers are kept in check. And Trump, a former President, is banned on social media. I'm no fan of his. I reckon he is controlled by an Illuminati faction. But to ban free speech at that level?

Sad to say, your average sheeple is so easy to mind control.
I also mean no respect to David or the other FEers who believe in the God of the Old Testament. But as an atheist since childhood, I have always seen religion as another false Authority to control me.

A creator or collective, like the gnostic Pleroma, may have created the Gaia computer program. Why should we worship that being?
As for the composition of the 'water' below the firmament, check out again Ewaranon's video at 39:10. There is a video clip by an oceanographer who likely discovered this 'water' in the 1990's at the bottom of the ocean! He couldn't descend into what appeared to be a small 'lake' of this material with his mini-submarine, but instead bounced off it!

This gooey soft, yet impenetrable substance would be a good candidate for the watery dome material.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7d03557ycOJe/

Thanks grav for your various ruminations. I am also not an Old or New Testament guy, but there's obviously an intelligent Creator or Creators that set up some kind of program to run our 3D world. Either the program is working fine or it's been hijacked for nefarious purposes. Who knows? Maybe when we die we finally get clued in (as long as we have developed a passionate desire to find out).

One of the limitations in the search for FE truths is the wall we hit when we use conventional physics or other conventional 'scientific' standards to measure by. How does one posit the physical structure of a world wide impenetrable dome? It doesn't add up for lots of people because it just seems to be beyond the realm of possibility. BUT, if we look further into it, we see lots of far fetched ideas about galaxies and big bangs and black holes ad infinitum. Is that any less far fetched than a dome?

Perhaps it is more comforting to fantasize about realities that are at a great remove from us in distance and time. BUT if we had to consider a dome not so far above our heads, it might cause people discomfort and lead to too many unsettled questions for our controllers. BUT then again, another religion would come into being to handle this new reality. Oh wait! We already had that iteration!

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
View: https://youtu.be/4V7Z0SZftl0?t=481

Recommended Flat Earther Channels:

Beyond the Imaginary Curve: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvswlgeHodOejVN21TWweLw

Flatty McFlatFace: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf_53fHUNAYegSKbMFzWn0Q

Daniel Pratt: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB3j5KM8U3ec4jUy1l_hDeg

Truth Center: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ramboftw26

Harry Growler: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrBoredsenseless

Elissa Hawke: https://www.youtube.com/user/lisshawke

Mary At Sea Level: https://www.youtube.com/user/twolilfish

Flat Earth Warriors: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnpr9pHxSAnRQ5jRfZnQ1eQ

The Oddest Vegan Couple: https://www.youtube.com/user/Heronfire

My Perspective: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIurtSuhBTv0wzlZaKVbMyw

Plane Ranger: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbpL-0tKvRiPbZ-scSNljvA

Marilyn Spirit Level Teed: https://www.youtube.com/user/marilynteed

RealmWalker: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCYk7DGVQ-zg-JcyD7ic8yA

Flat Earth City: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdmeBYb_bJYFymkZD9McDfQ

A Flat Journey: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-hz0H0BwTXwDAI8EdVGZIg

Steve h v: https://www.youtube.com/user/townfan1975

Bill Flat Earth Florida: https://www.youtube.com/user/HandsomeWillF

Mr. Cheswick: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR-eQIa2xkXwuQgYVMVIKjA

VortexPuppy: https://www.youtube.com/user/vortexpup

Plane Permaculture: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0CFFLPseJ_eMUUVeeaC_Ww

Dan Dimension: https://www.youtube.com/user/DimentionalDan

ODD Reality: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDoseman

Seth Davis: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneDeafBand

For the Love of the Truth: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKt9ujuR3-exZIfDvxki0jg

P-Brane: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pHE0PsVBBGIyAShyyUCqQ

MGTV Truth: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCosRr0tWXNIdgmndQ9mXeVA

Flat Earth Reset: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7fuF4eVxhkIj5hcld-8SYg

Red Flag Media: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQEL-zq8jCkXhc1mi_Ei2xw

Red Pill Philosophy: https://odysee.com/@RedPillPhilosophy:4

Stargods: https://www.youtube.com/user/Stargods

Luke Dough Nelly: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCydtB4rsXdtdX6fP2jj_LTQ

Gunna Doo: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkdZFfzMdljJCcMt2wcx95w

Flat Earth Banjo: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxGin_qxbd6kFFSfYkZKu2g

RawKVIBRATIONS: https://www.youtube.com/user/lesgray1

Level Earth Berk: https://www.youtube.com/user/iRideThePinkPony69

neo HUMAN eve: https://www.youtube.com/user/neohumaneve

Zetetic Flat Earth: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe7FBDnfm0-XOFIA0CXSrjg

FastLine V: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXphAaeDf3vu8FXbjUQ4lbQ

Hopefor Truth: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUmr3HJWhjaM2_kJJVq-v_A

Au Naturel Natalie: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4qulg01zE3FjLBumaeaWSQ

ColshyCats: https://www.youtube.com/user/colshycats

Beyond Belief: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3_C6-RnciA6EZ37eNzGIRw

Gibson225: https://www.youtube.com/user/ruudgeldermans

Real World: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpkbXTRk39Z4rKO6KOuGNdw

Crazy Polish Flat Earther: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeFspOju4E6YiR8OE18ljJA

Emily Suzanne: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFpLplBmSNvN-nJUTtfjQiw

Billy Zig: https://www.youtube.com/user/web247oz

stonedharry: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz-uFoqr1Haz1J4XxdvoUxA

Curved Water Music: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Ux7rpzwUU3X9-baKqGuMg

Nee B: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIXWjptG9ehPTuD0wQsl5ZQ

Conspiracy Music Guru: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnle0nUC3Fx0lkchpmZy0Lw

Jessica Davidson: https://www.youtube.com/user/herpette1990

Celtic 67: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaZEY4M-J8In5vYMNXkCu4A

Authentic Intent: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUyESujKVvSpP6Z6FvyPwQw

Lazy Diamond 369: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbwg983DYU-KPtGS_6gSBVA

Vic Ramirez: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJgRNPKCdd5sJj8Pyg7HsUg

Stationary Plane: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLp7qUBRqw7kysj3iqyZl7A

Who is Tesla: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnn43phlrbq_H829Yauch_A

Masta Peace: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9UwqA6GYWkVmvp76GbpdSw

Flat Earth Female: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkiesC7ogCqG6j0ZcSdsRDQ

Paul Patry: https://www.youtube.com/user/tbiman

Deanna Flat Earth: https://www.youtube.com/user/DeAnnaLarae

Emerald Rider: https://www.youtube.com/user/bwilton3

Flat Earth Hawaii: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCip5-TqP8wvrLPCtgO8Bvcw

Flat Max UK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOJI_UUspIbOTNg37wfVHqw

Immune2BS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClHUwQPkEbrqUyUOOuA2LlA

Level Earth Observer: https://www.youtube.com/user/toteendloverbluenotr

The Flat Out Truth: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM5HFDeiMdmoOKdNX2w7tFg

Maelstrom30: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJLr5lYYzOoyn1k74qf_LQw

Nick Havok: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXZ5yBlKNTkcPGl6svEqt2A

Organic Flat Earth Prepper: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP3nz5rgOZjwzz6n5dr_vUg

Phuket Word: https://www.youtube.com/user/phuketword

Stinky Cash: https://www.youtube.com/user/jwalstein1

SubjecttoScrutiny: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-V2z9Mlym8feghFo8kkMg

TheSeattleGreen: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvYycwwwALqPEbtMuDHZf-w

URBrainWash: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVINyEEd6nTx8Cr9MPwjH6g

WaykiWayki: https://www.youtube.com/user/waykiwayki

Zoom Truth: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqc0iolBAYCjoRIRs6-gIZg

Zorch Martino: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8em37TJ6B7yg7yFLwznNmA

John Thor: https://odysee.com/@JohnThor:0

Shotgun Sus: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsWp9mMraB3LnGtPbK5LzoQ

Jay Decasby: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0_YtePcWGwOuBygXZKF7YQ

Planet Plane: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYzhm1OEmyyMM9E53iRvcEg

Hibbeler Productions: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFSZcAvRS0RHtzg9fEi9iqQ

World Without Curve: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyvnxDZetM-wutXYZq2ygkA

Gorou the Fifth Son: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCPu8xyQkIrUwRhHtIww7YA

Amish Space Station: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0RMXjY3tuZcyBRBqLpHGCQ

Michael Prince 1954: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKZqcBSmI7gfQ9MHrtujjyA

Exploring the Plane: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaUJsrd3xgdxOlfpQruzRyQ/videos

The Potters Clay: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpEdOLvL6olNghR-BWghUQA

NZ Flat Earth Woman: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1yjc51A80oNjzDozN69EKA/videos

Kirk Bufford: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrxFa3ayaOPQJxE2Fu8Sgog

P900 Coolpics: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCuBLug8vryCci0glEt_c3Q

Vlad on Flat Earth: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6OhSOi1xjSmocZ2-mhKpxg

Last edited:

E.Bearclaw

Trusted Member
Reaction score
As for

As for the composition of the 'water' below the firmament, check out again Ewaranon's video at 39:10. There is a video clip by an oceanographer who likely discovered this 'water' in the 1990's at the bottom of the ocean! He couldn't descend into what appeared to be a small 'lake' of this material with his mini-submarine, but instead bounced off it!

This gooey soft, yet impenetrable substance would be a good candidate for the watery dome material.
Briny Lake Under the Sea

I am not sure if you have come across the footage above, or the briny lakes you speak of. Its pretty good footage.

Starman

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Briny Lake Under the Sea

I am not sure if you have come across the footage above, or the briny lakes you speak of. Its pretty good footage.
This appears to be of the same or similar event and place, but nobody saying anything about their mini-submarine bouncing off the 'briny' substance. This video has eels going in and out of the mystery 'briny' substance, which you'd think wouldn't be possible if the substance was impenetrable.

So what's going on here with these two conflicting storylines? Who to believe? Did Blue Planet videos make up their own narrative, conveniently leaving out the bigger mystery of the rubbery material and the bouncing mini-submarine?

Or did Ewaranon's source create a hybrid story with real footage, but an actor who tells a fake story? Information like this can be warped into whatever you want, and the result in seeing both is to doubt all. And isn't that one of the primary ways to disillusion people in seeking the truth?

E.Bearclaw

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This appears to be of the same or similar event and place, but nobody saying anything about their mini-submarine bouncing off the 'briny' substance. This video has eels going in and out of the mystery 'briny' substance, which you'd think wouldn't be possible if the substance was impenetrable.

So what's going on here with these two conflicting storylines? Who to believe? Did Blue Planet videos make up their own narrative, conveniently leaving out the bigger mystery of the rubbery material and the bouncing mini-submarine?

Or did Ewaranon's source create a hybrid story with real footage, but an actor who tells a fake story? Information like this can be warped into whatever you want, and the result in seeing both is to doubt all. And isn't that one of the primary ways to disillusion people in seeking the truth?
I think that Ewaranon's video quoted the cameraman from the blue planet footage. So it would be his word, in what he experienced, versus what the BBC wanted to present.

I haven't swum in the deep sea, or anything of particular high salinity, but I imagine if you pushed down it would feel like something was pushing back.

I also imagine that if there are waters above, it could be that we cannot get through a firmament as it is too saline, as opposed to there being a massive sheet of glass. I don't know this is just idle speculation. It makes sense with the footage of spaceSHIPS (I can never get over that one!) looking like speedboats.