Forum Guidelines and Welcome Thread - Introduce Yourself

Reaction score
Site:
www.youtube.com
Hi, I'm new to this forum!

New to this forum, but some of my work in not new to the forum. My name it Matt, and I am the researcher behind the youtube channel "Regaining The Balance", just like my profile name. I research the Humanities in general, as we all do, but I focus on alternative viewpoints of history, religions, culture, etc.

I had an entire thread created from my videos about two translated books describing the devastating flood of Rome. The original forum had a great thread, that I couldn't access at that time, in my part 2 video I even covered the thread a bit. So thank you to all the people who posted and had such a great conversation giving me more clues to the research!

I look forward to being part of various interesting conversations!

Cheers,
Matt

TimHonks

Reaction score
Lurked in the old site for a bit. Only found it from some Swedish anon on /pol/ and it seemed like this site was everything I was trying to find on /pol/ but without a lot of the crap. Mostly interested in Moloch worship/Prisca Theologia/Tartaria and other hidden civilizations/Biblical stuff.

luddite

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Welcome @skord . Thanks for jumping straight into being a patron also - that is amazing! All support is appreciated greatly!
Only found it from some Swedish anon on /pol/ and it seemed like this site was everything I was trying to find on /pol/ but without a lot of the crap.

I think you will find many are alike in that regard! Welcome!

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am from Russia, Yekaterinburg. I am not satisfied with the traditional history of the textbooks. Seeking the truth, that's why I'm here. I apologize for mistakes, I am writing through a translator.
Welcome, the city you inhabit has come up a few times here.

Ekaterinenberg russia 1723.jpg

GuyFromTacoma

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I was very much a lurker of the old forum and think it is/was one of the most interesting websites around.

Tatary, mud flood, great reset, US civil war are some of my most favourite topics.

Thanks to all the posters for the quality and interesting topics.

cmgtech2525

Reaction score
Hi folks. Chris here. Was on the old site for a while but switched devices and forgot my pw. After that no pw reset was issued and I even tried to create a new a account. Didn’t happen. Things started to get weird on the site. And gone. But I must say I read the old site so much. You see. I commuted 5 hrs a day and out of that, 3.5Hrs was sitting on the train reading stolen history. At least for over a year maybe 2. It’s was awesome. Thank you
And thank you for letting me on this site. Hopefully I will contribute to this site but as on the other I was only lurking. Love the photos of the electric cars and car companies. 18xx fax machines and scanner. I can go on. But when the site crashed. Darn. all that stuff gone. I used a lot of the data when speaking with someone trying to lift their veil. I love the electric car companies Flyer with a list of them and even a hotel for cars. I tell so many about it and even show them the photos. I am trying to get peoples veils lifted and the Stolen history site gave me some of the tools I need. I hope more people discover/awake.
I found the old site researching mud flood. And if I was to write something it might be about blockchain/bitcoin. Idk. Keep up the great work everyone.

Wolf

Reaction score
Hi all! I am from Russia, from Yekaterinburg. I am not satisfied with traditional textbook history. In search of the truth, that's why I'm here. I apologize for the mistakes, I write through an interpreter.

Incognita

Reaction score
Long time Australian lurker! Found the old forum back in 2018/19 while doing research into my family history (1800's) which evidently lead into exploring various fringe topics that didn't quite make sense paired with my high school "education".
Have had a lifelong interest in mythology, folklore, astrology, religion, symbolism and medicine and the historical narrative woven throughout.
When the forum went awol in 2020 I was devastated at the loss of such an incredible community and resource. So pleased to have stumbled on this revived site with much of the content restored.

Joe montana

Reaction score
Jon Levi have brought me back on this forum. Actually I have finished To read thé document about Ionic water that ive found really mind blowing.
An old indian story tell that before entering this material world thé child know every thing about life like an omniscient god. But in order To learn life here he must forget everything about this magnificence . So we are. And I think people of this blog may be on thé path of discovering and living paradise again. Thé heart is our home

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread