Forum Guidelines and Welcome Thread - Introduce Yourself

kd-755

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am enthusiast. I live in Ukraine and I ask you to forgive in advance because I do not speak English well enough.
Hello. You speak or at least write it much better than I do Ukranian. You'll like it here on the whole we are all quite friendly and you bring a way to find out about the real Ukraine and that is most welcome.

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I am a lurker also, having haunted this site as well as Phillip D, John Levi, UAP, FEB, Quantum of Conscience, probably the "usual" route, reversed, and now deeper into the "gnostic" side now with Flat Earth Paradise and well, basically, trying to turn my knowledge into some answers now. I was a Brian Austin Lambert (BAL btw) 33 (freemason) spin-off; I found him before mudflood, sort of a reversal, but a good foundation for learning about the reset earth.

I am now studying Hopi Prophesies, because Ancient History (and not-so-ancient) is a spiritual journey, a reconnecting to find that we were all once spiritual.

I believe we may well be in Revelation 20, and as such can expect just about anything but the truth. I also believe we are the probable inheritors this time. I don't think the earth gets destroyed this time. I think it will change. I think the NPCs of the earth will vanish, and they are far more plentiful than us.

The earth is flat where we live on it. I see the sun move and can't remember what it was like to believe the version of cosmology I grew up with. I see, and clearly. And friends, I am as sick to my stomach as I am amazed and hope the higher vibrations will sustain me. Who are we. Who?

So there I am, encapsulated. I am glad this home of knowledge still exists.

Happy Hunting

“For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."
I do hope you do a thread on the hopi prophesies from your research , I for one would be interested.
Yes, I am not quite ready. Everything of import we are seeing is there. The NPCs, the glitches in reality, the spiderwebs in the sky. The great purifier, the Red Kachina, will arrive and the soulless ones will vanish before our eyes. I pray its all true.
Love your avatar by the way ! ?
Yes I love this dog. he says WTH!! LOL!
Synchronicity I should log in and see the alert to your post just now. Just before that, I landed on the following quote by chance while not looking for hopi information on the net at the time of 11:11am ?
“We have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour. And there are things to be considered . . .

Where are you living?

What are you doing?

What are your relationships?

Are you in right relation?

Where is your water?

Know your garden.

It is time to speak your Truth.

Create your community.

Be good to each other.

And do not look outside yourself for the leader.

There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly.

Know the river has its destination. The Elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water. And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, least of all ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

The time for the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word struggle from you attitude and your vocabulary.

All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.”(2)

~Thomas Banyacaya Sr., Hopi Elder, Hopi Nation- Oraibi, Arizona

Sorry @dreamtime , I won't continue this conversation in this thread.

Dan in Phoenix

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I am a lurker also, having haunted this site as well as Phillip D, John Levi, UAP, FEB, Quantum of Conscience, probably the "usual" route, reversed, and now deeper into the "gnostic" side now with Flat Earth Paradise and well, basically, trying to turn my knowledge into some answers now. I was a Brian Austin Lambert (BAL btw) 33 (freemason) spin-off; I found him before mudflood, sort of a reversal, but a good foundation for learning about the reset earth.

I am now studying Hopi Prophesies, because Ancient History (and not-so-ancient) is a spiritual journey, a reconnecting to find that we were all once spiritual.

I believe we may well be in Revelation 20, and as such can expect just about anything but the truth. I also believe we are the probable inheritors this time. I don't think the earth gets destroyed this time. I think it will change. I think the NPCs of the earth will vanish, and they are far more plentiful than us.

The earth is flat where we live on it. I see the sun move and can't remember what it was like to believe the version of cosmology I grew up with. I see, and clearly. And friends, I am as sick to my stomach as I am amazed and hope the higher vibrations will sustain me. Who are we. Who?

So there I am, encapsulated. I am glad this home of knowledge still exists.

Happy Hunting

“For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."
I do hope you do a thread on the hopi prophesies from your research , I for one would be interested.
Yes, I am not quite ready. Everything of import we are seeing is there. The NPCs, the glitches in reality, the spiderwebs in the sky. The great purifier, the Red Kachina, will arrive and the soulless ones will vanish before our eyes. I pray its all true.
Love your avatar by the way ! ?
Yes I love this dog. he says WTH!! LOL!
Synchronicity I should log in and see the alert to your post just now. Just before that, I landed on the following quote by chance while not looking for hopi information on the net at the time of 11:11am ?
“We have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour. And there are things to be considered . . .

Where are you living?

What are you doing?

What are your relationships?

Are you in right relation?

Where is your water?

Know your garden.

It is time to speak your Truth.

Create your community.

Be good to each other.

And do not look outside yourself for the leader.

There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly.

Know the river has its destination. The Elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water. And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, least of all ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

The time for the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word struggle from you attitude and your vocabulary.

All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.”(2)

~Thomas Banyacaya Sr., Hopi Elder, Hopi Nation- Oraibi, Arizona

Sorry @dreamtime , I won't continue this conversation in this thread.
I have also listened to Bancaya. I am going to drive to the reservation. I wanted to wait but this interest is awesome. Everyone will be surprised I promise. Okay, sorry. I'll shut up now.

Ivalon Olga

Reaction score
Greetings, everyone.
I'm new here. The site has taken me over.
I've read two threads carefully.
I'm a researcher myself. I can add a piece of the puzzle.
Signed up.
Very glad I got here, already found a lot of interesting things.
The history is of course twisted.
I believe that history can be restored.
To anticipate the future, to be prepared for its challenges, one must know the past.

Krystalenergy

Reaction score
Heard about SH on john levi videos and wanted to check it out because I really like John's content and I have always felt the no matter wht none of the things I've ever looked into has added up.Now tht the rate things are speeding up and getting more tyrannical I fig it's time to collaborate with like people and try to discover truth uncover faulse hoods and make a new future for the youth

Davio

Reaction score
I am very glad to see this site return, I was quite sad to think of what was lost on .net. i was not a member or contributer before, but have registered and may even think of contributing in some small way if I feel the spirit move me.

Cheers to all.

djose

Reaction score
Hello, seekers!
I came here on the recommendation of an alternative history researcher I know. I am interested in:
- Slavic protocivilization that existed on Earth over 7,500 years ago;
- Underground cities located all over the world;
- Antarctica;
- Technology that is more than 150 years old, especially for atmospheric electricity
- alien civilizations;
- Old maps and engravings that are more than 150 years old.

Neslos19

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I came from the old forums and have primarily been a lurker for most of my time here. I honestly cant remember how I found this place, but I would guess that I was around for about a year or so before the last site went 'poof'. For now I mainly plan to just keep absorbing content\lurking, but I definitely will be contributing if I can find something of value to offer

-What interests me the most about stolen history?
Well, if we don't know what happened in the past, how are we suppose to avoid repeating the same mistakes over again? I feel this bleeds into everything.... The more we know, the better we can handle\predict what is coming in the future. How can we accurately say anything for sure if we cant even see the entire story? If I take a photo of my desk(or anything really), and zoom in really far. With just a 'zoomed in' photo, can we even tell its a desk at that point?

I have a hard time really explaining exactly why I feel the way I do. But my gut feeling tells me that context of all the relevant probabilities have a good 'tell' for helping to judge intent

Anyway, I just enjoy some of the quality research and discussions that have taken place in this community. Its hard for people to emphasize and consider alternative under a hostile environment. As much as some people complain about 'safe spaces', they definitely have their benefits (honestly feels like i'm stretching to make that point, don't take it too seriously).

I am eager to see some more of that quality discourse after much of the restoring of the old site is done. Keep up the good work everyone
Heard about this forum from Reddit and am here to explore and learn.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hello. You speak or at least write it much better than I do Ukranian. You'll like it here on the whole we are all quite friendly and you bring a way to find out about the real Ukraine and that is most welcome.

The post was in Russian originally, I have translated it into english. Maybe it takes away the meaning of the post referencing the language barrier.

To all new members, generally we recommend translating your posts with a service like deepl.com from your mother tongue into english.

Nancy Vernon

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I lurked the old forums but didn't make an account. I have a particular interest in lost civilizations and human history. I think I found the forum through researching Tartary.
Hi my name is Nancy and I recently joined this forum. I am currently on a quest to learn more about ancient civilizations that have been erased or painted over by the hidden controlling dynasties of our modern world. I discovered this forum while searching info. regarding world cataclysms that may explain a catalyst event or events leading to the mud floods. I look forward to participating in this forum

thegrayghost

Trusted Member
Reaction score
whaaaaat?! the forums back!?
i was a relatively new comer before it disappeared and there has seriously been a void in my onlin-ing experience since that tragic day it just ceased to exist.
I have had years worth of images, documents, videos, ideas, questions, answers, suggestions that just sat disorganized and neglected until i found the forum. a group of people who welcome and fundamentally encourage being wrong, in the best way possible. unlike reddit or twitter where any thought that questions or suggests history could not only have more than one viewpoint but that could be completely incorrect resulted in immediate put downs and character attacks. Stolenhistory forum users had an unspoken consensus that because we all already know the established mainstream version of history there is no reason to argue that point allowing only new thoughts and ideas to develop and grow through contribution from anyone's and everyone's theories(based on some form of credible content). The forum finally gave a reason to get my lazy-ass to keep an organized collection of the digital content i find and to better keep a written record of those random late night off the wall concepts as to develop into theories and more dots to connect knowing there were actually people that would appreciate, encourage, and build off them.
Much appreciation to those who have revitalized the forum and work to keep it going. I hope those who have or find they do enjoy the site to make that donation, im sure the upkeep on a forum site can be very time consuming. I think forums like this given the current state of society and the world has never been more important. Not only is it a place people can go to try and make sense of whats happening it should be obvious to a group like this that we are currently watching history being stolen in real time. So not only is it important to reflect on histories stolen we should also make an effort to record current events that are already being presented in a distorted and inverted way. The more creative and critical we can be when viewing the past the easier and clearer viewing the present becomes and the more encouraging it is to look into the future.
-Andrew, thegrayghost

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread