Forum Guidelines and Welcome Thread - Introduce Yourself

luddite

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Long time Australian lurker! Found the old forum back in 2018/19 while doing research into my family history (1800's) which evidently lead into exploring various fringe topics that didn't quite make sense paired with my high school "education".
Have had a lifelong interest in mythology, folklore, astrology, religion, symbolism and medicine and the historical narrative woven throughout.
When the forum went awol in 2020 I was devastated at the loss of such an incredible community and resource. So pleased to have stumbled on this revived site with much of the content restored.
Welcome Aussie!
Jon Levi have brought me back on this forum. Actually I have finished To read thé document about Ionic water that ive found really mind blowing.
An old indian story tell that before entering this material world thé child know every thing about life like an omniscient god. But in order To learn life here he must forget everything about this magnificence . So we are. And I think people of this blog may be on thé path of discovering and living paradise again. Thé heart is our home
A very interesting Indian story. Welcome!
Was a member on the old forum. Only made a few posts. It appears I was attempting to make a post when the ship sank. Be lurking here a bit and decided to register.
Maybe you cause it all ??

JWW427

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Welcome all new members!
I urge everyone to post threads and replies with pictures as well as text.
On SH, pictures are worth a million words, not just a thousand. I believe people will remember details better with an image to cement it into their minds.
Thanks!

MeatPlow

Reaction score
Long time Australian lurker! Found the old forum back in 2018/19 while doing research into my family history (1800's) which evidently lead into exploring various fringe topics that didn't quite make sense paired with my high school "education".
Have had a lifelong interest in mythology, folklore, astrology, religion, symbolism and medicine and the historical narrative woven throughout.
When the forum went awol in 2020 I was devastated at the loss of such an incredible community and resource. So pleased to have stumbled on this revived site with much of the content restored.
Welcome Aussie!
Jon Levi have brought me back on this forum. Actually I have finished To read thé document about Ionic water that ive found really mind blowing.
An old indian story tell that before entering this material world thé child know every thing about life like an omniscient god. But in order To learn life here he must forget everything about this magnificence . So we are. And I think people of this blog may be on thé path of discovering and living paradise again. Thé heart is our home
A very interesting Indian story. Welcome!
Was a member on the old forum. Only made a few posts. It appears I was attempting to make a post when the ship sank. Be lurking here a bit and decided to register.
Maybe you cause it all ??

Funny thing is that I made a post on Blank Slate Technology. Wiped the slate clean it seems.

Tribe Of Yahudah

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm a lurker from the old forums, because of my interests in Tartaria, mud floods and matriarchal history. The knowledge I gained from SH.org was invaluable and I searched for the site one day, and POOF, it was gone! I'm an Aquarian, a natural truth seeker, and this is the Age of Aquarius, so I'm hoping to gain even more knowledge and understanding from the new forum. Btw, what DID happen to the old forum, KD, and the old threads? Anyway, its nice to be back amongst old (and new) comrades.

Reaction score
Greetings from the Great Plains. I found the old forum at a pivotal moment in my life. I had already found myself with many questions that I never thought I would have answers for. Then one day on reddit, I tried a random subreddit. It was r/CulturalLayer, and I quickly found SH. The forum reshaped my view on everything. I was very disappointed when it was removed, but I knew it was inevitable. I thought all that information was gone forever. I’m thankful that this new site put together.

I am interested in all of the topics on the forum. Scythia, resets, Tartaria, ancient religion and the history of my ancestors, the Celts of Orkney and the Choctaw. I seek truth from the old ones. We have erased every connection to our history, and true honest research and exploration is the way to pick up the pieces.

Last edited:

Matrix Traveller

Reaction score
Greetings to all members.

Studied modern history back in the late 1970's. In mid-1990's became curious about pagan origins of Christianity through Zeitgeist movie and books. Magazines with alternative views on history, religion, science were an ongoing source for asking deeper questions about reality.

An internet search must have brought me to this site in recent months. The notion of altered historical records seemed quite fascinating. Like a mystery to be solved collectively. Actually impressed by the depth of knowledge shared here on various unusual topics. Look forward to adding some thoughts along the way.

Dan in Phoenix

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I am a lurker also, having haunted this site as well as Phillip D, John Levi, UAP, FEB, Quantum of Conscience, probably the "usual" route, reversed, and now deeper into the "gnostic" side now with Flat Earth Paradise and well, basically, trying to turn my knowledge into some answers now. I was a Brian Austin Lambert (BAL btw) 33 (freemason) spin-off; I found him before mudflood, sort of a reversal, but a good foundation for learning about the reset earth.

I am now studying Hopi Prophesies, because Ancient History (and not-so-ancient) is a spiritual journey, a reconnecting to find that we were all once spiritual.

I believe we may well be in Revelation 20, and as such can expect just about anything but the truth. I also believe we are the probable inheritors this time. I don't think the earth gets destroyed this time. I think it will change. I think the NPCs of the earth will vanish, and they are far more plentiful than us.

The earth is flat where we live on it. I see the sun move and can't remember what it was like to believe the version of cosmology I grew up with. I see, and clearly. And friends, I am as sick to my stomach as I am amazed and hope the higher vibrations will sustain me. Who are we. Who?

So there I am, encapsulated. I am glad this home of knowledge still exists.

Happy Hunting

“For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I am a lurker also, having haunted this site as well as Phillip D, John Levi, UAP, FEB, Quantum of Conscience, probably the "usual" route, reversed, and now deeper into the "gnostic" side now with Flat Earth Paradise and well, basically, trying to turn my knowledge into some answers now. I was a Brian Austin Lambert (BAL btw) 33 (freemason) spin-off; I found him before mudflood, sort of a reversal, but a good foundation for learning about the reset earth.

I am now studying Hopi Prophesies, because Ancient History (and not-so-ancient) is a spiritual journey, a reconnecting to find that we were all once spiritual.

I believe we may well be in Revelation 20, and as such can expect just about anything but the truth. I also believe we are the probable inheritors this time. I don't think the earth gets destroyed this time. I think it will change. I think the NPCs of the earth will vanish, and they are far more plentiful than us.

The earth is flat where we live on it. I see the sun move and can't remember what it was like to believe the version of cosmology I grew up with. I see, and clearly. And friends, I am as sick to my stomach as I am amazed and hope the higher vibrations will sustain me. Who are we. Who?

Happy Hunting

“For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."
I do hope you do a thread on the hopi prophesies from your research , I for one would be interested.

Dan in Phoenix

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Happy Hunting

I do hope you do a thread on the hopi prophesies from your research , I for one would be interested.
My plan exactly :)

Dan in Phoenix

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Happy Hunting

Yes, I am not quite ready. Everything of import we are seeing is there. The NPCs, the glitches in reality, the spiderwebs in the sky. The great purifier, the Red Kachina, will arrive and the soulless ones will vanish before our eyes. I pray its all true.
Love your avatar by the way ! ?
Yes I love this dog. he says WTH!! LOL!

Dan in Phoenix

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am enthusiast. I live in Ukraine and I ask you to forgive in advance because I do not speak English well enough.

You have many old buildings there and they want to keep Ukraine under stress and hidden from the world. Any idea why? Any idea what is so special about that land and it's people? Do you have traditions of resets, etc.? Hope you can translate. Thanks.

Olena Volyanska

Reaction score
Hello. My acquaintance with alternative history began with acquaintance with the New Chronology of Fomenko and Nosovsky. Then there were filled cities, engravings of Piranesi, the flat earth and here we go. I'm confused. None of my family and friends understand me. I hope to find like-minded people here. Thank you all and good luck

enthusiast

Reaction score
You have many old buildings there and they want to keep Ukraine under stress and hidden from the world. Any idea why?
I think one part of the population wants to turn Ukraine into Venezuela, another part wants to turn it into, say, New Zealand.
Any idea what is so special about that land and it's people?
I confess, I do not see anything special in Ukrainians. There are good ones and bad ones. Just like everywhere else.
Do you have traditions of resets, etc.?
Sorry, I'm not too familiar with the terminology at the moment. What do you mean, "a traditions of resets"?

Last edited:

Dan in Phoenix

Trusted Member
Reaction score
You have many old buildings there and they want to keep Ukraine under stress and hidden from the world. Any idea why?
I think one part of the population wants to turn Ukraine into Venezuela, another part wants to turn it into, say, New Zealand.
Any idea what is so special about that land and it's people?
I confess, I do not see anything special in Ukrainians. There are good ones and bad ones. Just like everywhere else.
Do you have traditions of resets, etc.?
Sorry, I'm not too familiar with the terminology at the moment. What do you mean, "a traditions of resets"?

I think if you did you would know. Mudflooded buildings, stories, depictions. All of my years Ukraine has been politically oppressed, and before that ruthlessly starved, frozen out, and THEN the woes of the past three decades, the explosions, political situation, intrigue and STILL the people remain with some semblence of self-rule. From an American perspective, I have to sometimes wonder why Ukraine is the center of so much. And how in the world you have survived. Or is all my info wrong? I admire Ukranians greatly. There is a Ukranian church down my street. I used to do contract work for them. Friendly, keep their word, and the men gather in the back to drink. They keep to themselves pretty much, they have a strong community in Phoenix, Arizona.

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread