Forum Guidelines and Welcome Thread - Introduce Yourself

jhillflorida

Reaction score
New to the forum. Been researching lost history and the nature of the earth for about two months. It came upon me like a mud flood (you are supposed to giggle). I am learning so much. Still a lot to piece together. I am trying to determine if 500-1500 could potentially have been the millennial reign or maybe a counterfeit of it. Love the site lots of good information.

Druss76

Reaction score
Hello from Italy, I was following the old forum, and I am glad I found it again.
I always loved History and since I was a child i always felt a strange feeling like things were different from what i've been told.
I had the privilege to travel in many place between Europe, Russia, North and Central America and I've seen with my eyes many similarity in the so called "greco-roman" style that are just impossible.

My home town has a long history (since the Etruscan time) & I'd like to share some curious personal details about it :

- My elementary school was built of top of what use to be a starfort (I found out recently looking at old map in my city's archive), and I can say it's a time frame in my life where I have the best memories.
- My middle school was in the building of what it use to be the Inquisition Court (Dominican), and on the contrary, the feeling I had at the time was like be in another dimension, such as a prison, with a very gloomy atmosphere.
- My first home was located next to King's residence in my town (Reinassance time) and I always thought that had HUGE window & doors completely out of proportions compared to other historical buildings.

Thoughts of a child but stayed in my mind till adulthood and now it's like watching the world with new eyes and re-discovering everything, with the help of users of this forum and some great youtube channels.

I also have some personal theoris that I hope to share with you someday. Hope i didn't annoy you with my introduction! :)

Buona Serata !

Eddy

Reaction score
Just found the site via a telegram post. Have watched Stolen History 1&2. Thanks for your efforts. I am an old guy that is learning everything that has been taught to all of us is a lie. Have been digging for only about two years. Very happy to find your site.
Thanks, Eddy is Awake!

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score

Theinquisitor2328

Reaction score
Hello everyone, about a year or two ago I started to realize that official chronology didn't make any sense. I started reading Anatoly Fomenkos new chronology, I then searched the internet for like minded people. I became a lurker here and eventually I decided to make an account because I found some very interesting information and I'm eager to spread it God bless!

Ropster

Reaction score
Fellow Investigators of Time and Space, and all the subtle arts and slick sciences fashioned in this realm and borderlands beyond the realm, I am honored to admit that I have previously contributed to S.H., posting consequential images and words whose waves expand across land, ocean, and sky, smashing against ice walls and crystal firmament; still to this very day, the afterglow of my words ripple inside and outside of minds.

Reaction score
Good day to all. Long time researcher of the mysterious and things that don't quite add up to what we've been told. Have ideas and curious information to share. Middle aged and hoping the people with eyes open can turn around the current shit show we're living in.

Digglincoln

Reaction score
Greetings everyone! 34y me from Midwest ametica. Like many of u I assume I am a truth seeker just trying to plant seeds amongst the sleeping drones..my ig is digglincoln check it out..

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread