Forum Guidelines and Welcome Thread - Introduce Yourself

mr_bones

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I've seen this forum linked on /pol/ and have read through some of it a few times in recent years. Most recently, I was reading some stuff over at MWM (Miles W. Mathis, sorry I can't link yet, lol) and did a search on him, and came across a discussion here. It reminded me how much I like this site - the users seem well-informed and articulate, so I decided to make an account and put in my 2 cents on topics that I am familiar with, and learn more about things I'm not familiar with.

Thank you to the site owners for providing this forum and to everyone participating in it. I'm certain that I will enjoy my stay here. :)

Lightseeker

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I've seen this forum linked on /pol/ and have read through some of it a few times in recent years. Most recently, I was reading some stuff over at MWM (Miles W. Mathis, sorry I can't link yet, lol) and did a search on him, and came across a discussion here. It reminded me how much I like this site - the users seem well-informed and articulate, so I decided to make an account and put in my 2 cents on topics that I am familiar with, and learn more about things I'm not familiar with.

Thank you to the site owners for providing this forum and to everyone participating in it. I'm certain that I will enjoy my stay here. :)

Fellow /pol/ack (/pol/tard) checking in.

Esh57

Reaction score
I'm a new member. 25 years old. Freelance translator.

The topic of Tartaria, Ancient civilizations, Old Maps... caught my attention recently, and I couldn't stop thinking about them. I'm here to learn... can't wait.............

Lightseeker

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Let's hope all /pol doesn't land here or there will be a lot of bannings :cool:

Tell me about it. Only Dreamtime (mod) knows how many times I have been close to getting banned because of my /pol/-like approach to forum posting.

Gidgee Bark

Reaction score
Interesting site. I guess I've been a lurker. It seems I ran out of lurking privileges: I couldn't read anymore content until I registered. So that's what I did.
I've long had an interest in history, mystery, metaphysics and all the other stuff that bends the mind. And this site twists it in knots.
Things I'm not into are those that give the left brains an excuse to ridicule. These include flat earth. Frankly, I don't care what shape the earth is: be that spherical, flat, square, vertical, sitting on a turtle's back, inside out. All I know is that, for much of the time, it feels like an S Bend. Mud flood, indeed. Blaming Jewish people - inappropriate, one dimensional, and it takes eyes off the others. Party politics. Left/right. Another outlet for the left brains (unbalanced - no right brain input) - the greatest farce on earth.

luddite

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Interesting site. I guess I've been a lurker. It seems I ran out of lurking privileges: I couldn't read anymore content until I registered. So that's what I did
I don't think that is a thing. Anyway, welcome!

Flat Water Films

Reaction score
Greetings all. Been doing field research on mud flood buildings mostly in the metro Minneapolis/ St Paul, MN area for the last four years The link for my YouTube Channel is listed below. I create films on Old World Buildings and Structures. They are pretty much, you fill in the blanks with what ever you see. Many layers to the onion, yes. Use mainly my own photo's with lot's of nice music. Best viewed in on home theater system.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwxwC5l__UIt6rgMPpD7JRA

wise

Banned
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I am wise from Turkey, I am in the age of old years. :)

For decades, I have written about the flat earth in forums and dictionaries in Turkey. I have wrote in a well known flat earth forum recent years. I have my own researches and my own flat earth map. I know about all the flat-earth theories in the meaning of general, and I also have my own theories in extreme cases. a post of mine in an online dictionary was shared by 600,000 people in a social platform. I care about privacy so I don't want to share any more personal information.

I learned about this forum thanks to Sandokhan, who we wrote together in a same forum. He, like me, ranks as a scientist in a flat earth forum, and is knowledgeable about the flat earth and conspiracy theories. However, our areas of interest and expertise are different. I acted with the idea that this should be a quality place because Sandokhan wrote here, I hope I am not mistaken.

I believe in universal singularity and universal continuity. However, I am categorically a muslim. I'm mainly interested in flat earth, simulation theory, chemtrails, other conspiracy theories, global gang, Nasa lies, alternative economic models, maps, compass, etcetera. I can contribute to these issues and others those I like.

Apart from that, I have enough knowledge of English to get along with someone, although not very well. The more you understand my English in the above article, it is that more. With this, if Turkey sub-forum is opened in the future, I can provide the necessary support.

In advance, I wish everything will be beautiful.

Gracias.

luddite

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I am wise from Turkey, I am in the age of old years. :)

For decades, I have written about the flat earth in forums and dictionaries in Turkey. I have wrote in a well known flat earth forum recent years. I have my own researches and my own flat earth map. I know about all the flat-earth theories in the meaning of general, and I also have my own theories in extreme cases. a post of mine in an online dictionary was shared by 600,000 people in a social platform. I care about privacy so I don't want to share any more personal information.

I learned about this forum thanks to Sandokhan, who we wrote together in the same forum. He, like me, ranks as a scientist in a flat earth forum, and is knowledgeable about the flat earth and conspiracy theories. However, our areas of interest and expertise are different. I acted with the idea that this should be a quality place because Sandokhan wrote here, I hope I am not mistaken.

I believe in universal singularity and universal continuity. However, I am categorically a muslim. I'm mainly interested in flat earth, simulation theory, chemtrails, other conspiracy theories, global gang, Nasa lies, alternative economic models, maps, compass, etcetera. I can contribute to these issues and others those I like.

Apart from that, I have enough knowledge of English to get along with someone, although not very well. The more you understand my English in the above article, it is that more. With this, if Turkey sub-forum is opened in the future, I can provide the necessary support.

In advance, I wish everything will be beautiful.

Gracias.
Your English is great. Welcome and I look forward to you contributing.

wise

Banned
Reaction score
Not only a scientist but a poet. :)
I have been savouring those two beautiful lines.
Welcome wise
Oh, somebody is likely understanding me or knowing me from past; or both, or neither. Thanks.

PS: I mean with bold words is;

I am neither only me, you are neither only you, and you are neither only me. Both; You are an I, and both; you are a you, and both; I am a you either. This is a type of telling the logic of universal singularity.

Last edited:

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Oh, somebody is likely understanding me or knowing me from past; or both, or neither. Thanks.

PS: I mean with bold words is;

I am neither only me, you are neither only you, and you are neither only me. Both; You are an I, and both; you are a you, and both; I am a you either. This is a type of telling the logic of universal singularity.
Understanding you. We haven't met on this plain. Just someone who appreciates your natural unconscious poetic talent.

Edit: Oh I missed your edit. I get it though. :)

MadIrishman

Reaction score
Good day all,
I have been studying inaccuracy and revisionism in philosophy, theology and the accepted historical narrative for 20 years and I have been an active conspiracy researcher resultant of the above discoveries.

I am most intrigued by the fake space narratives, Tartarian reset, hidden tech and the theories of Michael Tsarion & Conor Mac Dari

luddite

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Good day all,
I have been studying inaccuracy and revisionism in philosophy, theology and the accepted historical narrative for 20 years and I have been an active conspiracy researcher resultant of the above discoveries.

I am most intrigued by the fake space narratives, Tartarian reset, hidden tech and the theories of Michael Tsarion & Conor Mac Dari

The philosophy one is a burgeoning topic I believe. Plato etc.

Welcome and look forward to some new perspectives in that space.

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread