Forum Guidelines and Welcome Thread - Introduce Yourself

DampDevil

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and have a feeling I will become a very active member. History has always been a huge interest and I always get bothered by the huge holes in the msm narrative. I hope to get fresh perspectives on old ideas and perhaps use my head to add something new to the conversation. The Scaliger chronology is in dire need of a retcon. I am especially interested in Tartary and the story of Pompeii. I feel these 2 are obvious enough to reach new people who never think of this stuff.
Hope I won´t disappoint.
Cheers
Ps: Ancient forgotten civilizations is a love interest of mine as well. 😊

ThomasGledstanes

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I read history books galore until I was twelve and went to high school, hated what they made it. However, I loved the Romans as my Latin teacher was awesome. I studied and worked in archaeology for a while, in particular environmental archaeology. Things never seemed quite right in my head - I was always obsessed with time and how our chronology is meant to work. After years of browsing, I have finally decided to join.

Last edited:

Lightsout

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm just an uneducated street boy who has developed the weirdest (for society) mindset about this reality by living with my own priorities and understandings while connecting dots.
As i didn't had any parents figures I had to "grow up" myself so instead of learning trought the frame that the authority provided, I was free to choose by what I was influenced in my journey of life.
So I learned to be like a water.

I used to read the old SH.org for a while and been in questioning stage in my life as long as I remember.
And it wasn't enough to know that more one learns the less one knows, it's been glorious to feel it in SH.

I thank all of You for the info and hard work some of You has given me the oppurtunity to study and think of.
And mostly for your conclusions and opinions.

Take care.

PS! I'm not a spanish as the flag shows on my avatar, I come from north.

maxmoris

Reaction score
Hi All..I am new to the forum..English is not my mother language..Long story short..I am addictive reader and as such i was trying to find more information regarding the world around..This forums is simply on a different level..Thank you for your dedication and immense hard work..
God bless you all

mookatmenow

Reaction score
Hello, All. Until 5 min ago I never knew this existed, although in hindsight it seems obvious. I am an absolute obsessive when it comes to subjects that interest me and since approx late 90's (mildly) and Sept-12-2001(obsessively) I have been interested in why we are fed absolute horsey poo in almost all areas of life. I cannot quench this thirst for truth and understanding and tbh I have no desire to. Partially because I know there is too much to uncover and partially because its so GD interesting(as frustrating as it can often be.) I will more than likely just absorb for a long time to get acquainted with you all and your ways. I hope that is fine, and I sincerely apologize for any dumb questions I may pose. Please forgive them ahead of time. Im just a big, dumb animal trying to make sense of the big words and pretty pictures.

p.s. In W.PA where i grew up we called someone a Mook when they acted like an idiot, hence my username. Not that anyone cares, just some context. Love to all.

myth

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

I've been interested in Alt History since reading my Dad's copy of Fingerprints of the Gods when I was a teen.

I stumbled into the mystery / absurdity of the World's Expos via Howdie Mickoski's interview with Crrow777 and that quickly lead to Jon Levi, Auto didactic, and Quantum of Conscience as well as reading Howdie's book.

Looking forward to reading and participating.

myth

Math & Physics

Reaction score
Stumbled upon the site by fortune, just spelled different.
My interest include modern technologies that are being subverted to the memory hole, in real time.
Kinda like the attached title.

Attachments

• Released Sept 2001.jpg
    Released Sept 2001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8

ADanD

Reaction score
Christchurch Otautahi, New Zealand Aotearoa
Kia ora, Hallo, Greetings and Saultations to the Stolenthistory.net team and all...
Having originally seen the stolenhistory.org site many years ago, I am grateful to now be a part of this forum.
Thank you, Danke and Nga mihi nui from Christchurch New Zealand.
And a special shout out to Mr John W Warner IV for his insights and contributions.. Thank you Sir and all involved.
Kindest regards,
Aaron

KaaM

Reaction score
Hiya all,

I'm KaaM. Born and brought up in Scotland - in the lowlands, on the north side of the Firth of Forth.

Now I live in rural France.

I found this forum accidentally, whilst researching Pictish stones (which I've seen and loved) and the theories of William Comyns Beaumont. Although I've had questions all of my life, I didn't really pay attention to them until quite recently.

I had no idea how deep the rabbit hole/s is/are.

Ultraterrestrial

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm Ultraterrestrial, and I used to be on the old forum under a different name. Something like Ningen04? I can't quite remember.

I'm fascinated by the prospect of humankind having interacted with nonhuman intelligence throughout its long history - a history that I suspect might well be longer than we've been taught. The roles that secret societies and the occult have played in this history are also of great interest to me, and I hope to help uncover the truth about what's really going on in both the past and the present with everyone else on this forum.

TheRimmer

Reaction score
Whats good everyone, I have an interest in real history. I grew up as an Englishman thinking we just came up on this island, mainstream education taught me nothing of my own history. I took it on myself to learn and via that I unraveled a long thread of origin.. from the caucasus mountains around the black sea up the danube river into europe and then from germany to britain, turning the island in to England land of the angles. But more interesting to me is what came before all that, the chose people, descendants of Noah selected and gifted the knowledge how to survive the great floods. Of Noah came the Semetic people, the mediteranian people and the Europeans/rus.

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread