The Battle of the Gods: Stolen History in Reports from inside the American Revolt

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This being the case, it would be foolish on the Cabal's part to not get out in the front of this demographic, since they are generally the most influential and powerful of the plebian populace

Yes. This is true. But behind this point is an assumption that I'm not certain is warranted: that the Cabal is powerful enough to stop a mass awakening.

It also supposes that the Cabal could use a prompt to awakening, such as Q, to "derail" (an interesting word around here) this awakening.

Maybe, because Q does not literally bang people over the head it could be called misdirection-- insofar as people must puzzle over the "Q drops."

Not many folks talk about Unam Sanctum.

One major reason I started this thread is to acquaint people outside the States with popular discourses and the variety of people working for truth in the USA.

There is something really weird about Biden. Considering the great threads on cloning factories in SH 1.0, we should consider:

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 9.36.15 PM.png

One more thing tonight:

Juan O Savin talks about the 11/3/19 event planned to blow up Seattle. He specifically mentions "a guy in Seattle" who does a lot of good research as well as other youtubers. Was he speaking of our own KD?

Last edited:

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This being the case, it would be foolish on the Cabal's part to not get out in the front of this demographic, since they are generally the most influential and powerful of the plebian populace

Yes. This is true. But behind this point is an assumption that I'm not certain is warranted: that the Cabal is powerful enough to stop a mass awakening.

It also supposes that the Cabal could use a prompt to awakening, such as Q, to "derail" (an interesting word around here) this awakening.

Maybe, because Q does not literally bang people over the head it could be called misdirection-- insofar as people must puzzle over the "Q drops."

Not many folks talk about Unam Sanctum.

One major reason I started this thread is to acquaint people outside the States with popular discourses and the variety of people working for truth in the USA.

There is something really weird about Biden. Considering the great threads on cloning factories in SH 1.0, we should consider:

View attachment 8267

One more thing tonight:

Juan O Savin talks about the 11/3/19 event planned to blow up Seattle. He specifically mentions "a guy in Seattle" who does a lot of good research as well as other youtubers. Was he speaking of our own KD?
Definitely a lot of strangeness going on around the Biden mannequin. Doesn't look like the White House is even being utilized at present. One thing that crossed my mind is that they are anticipating a real insurrection, so making sure to be as far away as possible while making it appear that Biden is in DC. Using multiple actors to play a part is not a new trick either.

I wouldn't say so much that they are attempting to derail a populist movement, quite the opposite. A populist movement is inevitable. This is where they employ their magickal judo and steer that pushback to their advantage by getting behind it, as they've done countless times before. They can't beat it, so they'll join it, co opt it, fund it, and then transmute it to their advantage. This will be achieved through disclosure, if we let them.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
This is where they employ their magickal judo and steer that pushback to their advantage by getting behind it, as they've done countless times before. They can't beat it, so they'll join it, co opt it, fund it, and then transmute it to their advantage. This will be achieved through disclosure, if we let them.

No doubt this is their operating procedure.

My bet is there is a chess-type endgame in play. One, if not the, key point of contestation/control is how will America/the world react to disclosure.

Thinking along these lines: a lot of people who cannot face or accept anything negative about the system have taken the jab. (And everyone here has tried and tried to alert them). The prognosis for them is not good. It sure takes key pawns off the chessboard, so to speak. Whose pawns? Well, I think we know this, too.

Does this possibility give explanation to this fact: FDA and CDC suspend Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Over Blood Clotting Issues?

(note: I do not recommend Pool for news)

Last edited:

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Does this possibility give explanation to this fact: FDA and CDC suspend Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Over Blood Clotting Issues?

(note: I do not recommend Pool for news)
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it seems to me that if they were to let the J&J vax keep killing people, the pushback would go into full gear quicker than they are ready for. When they act like the reed that bends with the wind, they are far better equipped to weather the storm. Quite the chess game indeed! The board is not exactly to their liking, so they may have to play things out to an ultimate stalemate while we begin taking out their key pieces one strategic move at a time.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Perhaps my point was too obliquely put.

The Spider needs minions. The minions obey and believe and enforce. We've all seen them; they are painfully ignorant and complicit and self-serving and mean. They take the jabs; the rest of us don't. The minions get sick. This weakens the Spider's hold over the chess board-- or position, as we say in chess circles.

In other words, it is possible that the Spider's plan is backfiring. For this reason, the jab is put on "pause."

(Now comes my Q-tard-like speculation):

It is very possible for me to imagine that supercomputers designed to counter Spider plans could have seen this coming. For this reason, perhaps, Trump allowed the jab and even encouraged it. Recall, he came out very early in favor of alternative therapies. And he has always emphasized choice. But let's face it, the minions, if they never wake up, are the foot soldiers that would put the rest of us in camps, etc. Now, they appear to have weakened themselves to the point that it is doubtful they can enforce the Spider's agenda.

This is sinister, to be sure. But it also seems realistically Machiavellian; for after all, the minions are effectively enemies of Truth and, for all intents and purposes, America.

Last edited:

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Perhaps my point was too obliquely put.

The Spider needs minions. The minions obey and believe and enforce. We've all seen them; they are painfully ignorant and complicit and self-serving and mean. They take the jabs; the rest of us don't. The minions get sick. This weakens the Spider's hold over the chess board-- or position, as we say in chess circles.

In other words, it is possible that the Spider's plan is backfiring. For this reason, the jab is put on "pause."

(Now comes my Q-tard-like speculation):

It is very possible for me to imagine that supercomputers designed to counter Spider plans could have seen this coming. For this reason, perhaps, Trump allowed the jab and even encouraged it. Recall, he came out very early in favor of alternative therapies. And he has always emphasized choice. But let's face it, the minions, if they never wake up, are the foot soldiers that would put the rest of us in camps, etc. Now, they appear to have weakened themselves to the point that it is doubtful they can enforce the Spider's agenda.

This is sinister, to be sure. But it also seems realistically Machiavellian; for after all, the minions are effectively enemies of Truth and, for all intents and purposes, America.
I see your point, and I understand how that conclusion could be made. I suppose if there was a much higher participation, what you are implying may be correct, that because of the participation of the many, the rest suffer. Too bad minority! That is what we've seen throughout history, where the dumb and ignorant behave dumbly and ignorantly, therefore bad, draconian laws are easily passed and everyone suffers. Like the idiots who get into car accidents and kill or hurt others because they were texting while driving, and then a dumb law is passed that severely punishes anyone caught texting and driving, whether or not harm was caused.

We've seen countless laws passed under these kinds of pretexts, where the powers that be pass restrictive laws under the guise of keeping us safe. The Covid psyop has taken this to such an absurd level, it makes even the dumbest and most ignorant to eventually pause, especially when in blindly obeying the CDC "mandates", it results in obvious self harm, such as what is happening to those participating in the "vaccine" program. If it were true that the real goal was to vaccinate the world right now and it has suddenly gone awry, it would demonstrate a certain lack of wisdom and preparedness on the part of the Cabal. The Cabal can be labeled many things, but stupid is not one of them. Also look at the carelessness of the mainstream media, where it's obvious that they are pushing lies to perpetuate a crumbling narrative that fewer and fewer are buying into, especially after all of these negative vaccine reactions. Not only that, but it's becoming widely known that the masks themselves contain nefarious substances harmful to health.

Yes, those that continue to buy into the narrative will suffer accordingly, but as this narrative continues to play out, it is evitable that it will ultimately be rejected. The Cabal cannot succeed with world government that is forced upon the people. They can localize tyranny and maintain it only to the degree that it doesn't effect the rest of the world that is directly benefiting from it, such as what we see in China. Communism has lasted as long as it has in China because the rest of the world has benefited from its cheap labor force, products, and services. Try to do the same thing in the former USSR, and you'll have another story altogether. Is this race related? Perhaps. It might explain why the media berates any kind of white nationalist sentiment, since it was white nationalism that brought down the Iron Curtain. Will we see this same kind of pushback in China?

Wherever they may succeed at tyrannical rule, it will never last under a world government structure, since there will always be large factions of resistance as long as white nationalists exist. Who support Trump more than any other group? White nationalists. They represent the greatest threat to any ruler who wishes to impose a dystopian world order, since they will ultimately fight to the death and will inevitably inspire hope to kindred spirits of all races who would prefer freedom over tyranny.

The only solution to their problem is to either completely wipe out all peoples that demonstrate nationalist sentiment, starting with white nationalists, which would be impossible and only bring the Cabal's end more swiftly; or, co opt the nationalist movement completely with the consent of the nationalists. Who do nationalists universally hate more than any other kind of people? Liberals, since they represent the exact opposite of nationalist sentiment in every way, shape, and form. How do you co opt nationalists? Promise them an end to liberal ideology, a sound monetary policy, an end to needless government intervention, secure borders, and Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms. Show them Nancy Pelosi and Biden behind bars or even executed. Expose their crimes for all to see.

Anything short of this will guarantee the Cabal finally losing their hold on the masses, because once the pushback is strong enough and successful enough, the cowards that went along with all the ridiculous measures (if they survive) will change allegiances once it is safe to do so.

The only successful world government will be one that everyone consents to, especially the nationalist factions. They will have to be convinced that world government is the only solution that will end dystopian regimes forever. They obviously will never get everyone on board, but if they can get 90% or better, a 5 or 10 percent minority is manageable, especially if this world government appears to make dystopia finally disappear, which it will for as long as it must to to make its case. We all know that the majority of mankind's serious problems are created by the Cabal in the first place, so all they have to do is stop perpetuating them, at least for a time, until everyone is convinced that world government is actually not so bad after all.

Once the mechanisms of world government are in place by the consent of the governed, the real transhumanist agenda can be slowly rolled out, and the normies of the Covid era will have provided enough test data to help scientists develop the actual mark of the beast that the majority will now willingly take under whatever pretense the Cabal comes up with next. This is, of course, assuming that they were successful at convincing the people to consent to world government.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I see it like this:

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 6.16.30 AM.png

The situation on the surface looks deadlocked. However, if black sacrifices the g pawn and then sacrifices the d pawn, the h pawn will queen; and black wins.

Kotov-Botvinnik, 1955.

With real people in play, the situation is extremely complex. I'm sure supercomputers could find it. This guy would be amused:

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 6.23.35 AM.png

Last edited:

TatarKhan

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Is it Trump or Biden? Or someone else altogether?

I think its safe to discount the first two.

As I have noted many times, it is reasonable to conclude the Q-thing is a psy-op.

Yes. Therefore it would be unreasonable to conclude otherwise.

how do I know (indeed, how do any of the writers here) know what is true

That must be worked out on a case by case basis however, in this case its very easy, actually its a no-brainer.

Follow the money.

Given that we know who owns and controls the media;

Mainstream propaganda = Airtime
Controlled opposition = Airtime
Uncontrolled, unpredictable opposition = No Airtime

As for the Descartes question... that's a different ballgame, a worthy one, but not for this thread.
I find a certain consistency with Q posters failing to make the obvious connection that Trump is also run by the Cabal. This consistent blind spot tells a truth that cannot be ignored.

Oh, it can be ignored and on a mass scale.

Social engineering has always and will always achieve it's means. Hence the term;

History repeats itself.
I would add that if some mediums / authors who seem to be against the mainstream and likewise rejected by modern mass media still can be part of a controlled opposition. A disinfo agent who is only known in certain online circles (aka people waking up) can do more damage to our spiritual enlightenment than for example Foxnews or CNN etc.
This controlled opposition can mix any truth with any lie and therefore can operate more effectively. Even if someone of the hidden powers would share real alien pictures on a conspiracy website, people would either laugh it off or could be deceived more.

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score

As I have noted many times, it is reasonable to conclude the Q-thing is a psy-op.

That must be worked out on a case by case basis however, in this case its very easy, actually its a no-brainer.

Follow the money.

As for the Descartes question... that's a different ballgame, a worthy one, but not for this thread.
I find a certain consistency with Q posters failing to make the obvious connection that Trump is also run by the Cabal. This consistent blind spot tells a truth that cannot be ignored.

Social engineering has always and will always achieve it's means. Hence the term;

History repeats itself.
I would add that if some mediums / authors who seem to be against the mainstream and likewise rejected by modern mass media still can be part of a controlled opposition. A disinfo agent who is only known in certain online circles (aka people waking up) can do more damage to our spiritual enlightenment than for example Foxnews or CNN etc.
This controlled opposition can mix any truth with any lie and therefore can operate more effectively. Even if someone of the hidden powers would share real alien pictures on a conspiracy website, people would either laugh it off or could be deceived more.
Absolutely agreed! The problem that the Cabal has always had with outside the box thinkers and researchers is that they are difficult to identify and categorize. Such people are therefore difficult to control and manipulate. Their solution to this is to create a higher level of controlled opposition by creating characters that accept and repeat ideas and truths you'll never hear in the mainstream. The quality of research will in turn draw out these fringe researchers, since fringe researchers are perpetually frustrated and at dead ends in their findings, frequently coming up with more questions than answers. This is where the Cabal comes in, stimulating these fringers with a new clue or nugget to run with. We can see this game of dangling the carrot on a stick taking place in every realm of fringe research, from flat earth to Tartaria to free energy and ETs. There is no category that is invulnerable to infiltration, which is why approaching all research with an open but skeptical mindset is the wisest course of action.

Regardless of whatever our findings, the Cabal's most effective weapon is not in campaigns of disinformation, but in fomenting disunity within groups sincerely searching for truth. We are getting better at identifying characters that push particular narratives through trolling and ad hominem attacks that often succeed in derailing groups' momentum, yet none of us are completely immune to tendencies to troll those we strongly disagree with. That is why I find it refreshing to share ideas on this forum, since the search for truth is more important to the majority here than in pushing a particular narrative over another, even though there are definitely certain givens that need to be acknowledged within this realm that make it possible to discover new ground. The first given being an unbreaking spirit of unity, regardless of disagreements in facts, figures, and conjecture, the Cabal's ultimate cryptonite. A willingness to share and accept new ideas without the need to attack the sharer of said ideas is key to a meaningful exchange.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score

Follow the money.

History repeats itself.

Yes, this is how the PTB operate.

Only few people can understand the level of control this shadow group has on humanity. The control is almost absolute.

Just read my recent post on how they killed Friedrich Schiller, one of the most respected personalities in Germany 200 years ago. This was two centuries ago and even back then basically every prominent member of society was either part of this secret society (which has many faces and layers, a hydra), or if he rejected the "offer", he was silenced.

ALMOST EVERYTHING that is happening nowadays in public is only a show played by actors who are part of those groups. All those people are hopelessly enslaved by the Cabal although many probably think they are special for being part of this group.

The problem for us is that for them everything that happens in public is only part of a persona, which they play in order to fullfill their role in the secret society. Once they have gone through the initiation rituals, there is no way back for them.

Its absolutely evil.

They love to play the opposition. Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis. Often, their smartest members are part of the opposition. For the mainstream, they have the degenerated and dumb cabal members, who make up the lowest ranks of the secret groups.

The covid-opposition leaders are all part of the cabal.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The problem for us is that for them everything that happens in public is only part of a persona, which they play in order to fullfill their role in the secret society. Once the have went through the initiation rituals, there is no way back for them.

No doubt, I consider the suspicion reasonable, and I share it.

However, please note: I find it impossible to argue against it. For the assumption is the same as the conclusion.

Assumption: all public players are part of the cabal. Conclusion: all public players are part of the cabal.

I do not wish to be naive or smoke hopium-- though at times a might want a drag, to be honest. Nonetheless, to rise above my instinctual suspicions, I look at facts.

In the case of Robert David Steele, his public work is full of issues/concerns that I have had for years:

1. That the "far left" and "far right" could find common ground. He is working to make this happen, as best I can tell.

2. That our technologies and agriculture are working against us, despite the overwhelming evidence that there are and can be invented technologies that will change the world for the better-- without killing off billions.

3. That racial/tribal/spiritual divides must be broken and common cause found in our shared predicament.

4. That disclosure of intelligence agency malfeasance and alien operations be disclosed.

5. That Constitutional/Common-law collective governance is the only way to move forward.

6. That "History is shit"-- as he put it.

There are others. But these come immediately to mind. If one watches the video above, most of these issues are addressed in one way or another.

But let's say, Robert David Steele is part of the cabal; and his mission is work people like me. What does he achieve? Aside from encouraging me that others think in some ways like me, I can't think of anything. It is already almost impossible to talk about public issues with people around me. Why? Obviously, most are brainwashed. Others, who are still a little open-minded can't bear discussion of the microbiological implications of injections. Usually, they feel this way because they or others close to them have already taken them. So, I'll ask: Might it be that Robert David Steele makes me more isolated because I listen to him? My answer is no. I was already isolated by the depth and complexity of my thought; the general situation has only made this divide enormous. I suppose the same divides were in place in, say, 1968, when, for example, I could imagine having a daft-ready 18-year-old set to be shipped to a nonsensical foreign war. People like me were not mainstream then, either. The situation was also life or death. What's the point? The point is that if he is part of the cabal, he hasn't changed anything in my experience. If anything, I would come to the conclusion that if he is part of the cabal, then so am I.

Do I think I'm part of the cabal? Only minimally, if possible, is my answer.

I have thought about this question my entire adult life: how do I free myself from this system? I took action early and left the country to live abroad. But the cabal is there, too. Frankly, there is nowhere to go to free oneself from the cabal. The only choice is to keep working/fighting/praying for freedom. And if the cabal comes for your life, get out of there.

We cannot do this in isolation, however. All of our efforts at freedom depend greatly on the outside community. My neighbors and relatives are stepping off the edge when they take the injection. The abyss appears wide. But, at least, Robert David Steele is speaking my language (that is, sharing my concerns) and working to bring together those of us who are trying to survive and change the world.

Last edited:

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The problem for us is that for them everything that happens in public is only part of a persona, which they play in order to fullfill their role in the secret society. Once the have went through the initiation rituals, there is no way back for them.

No doubt, I consider the suspicion reasonable, and I share it.

However, please note: I find it impossible to argue against it. For the assumption is the same as the conclusion.

Assumption: all public players are part of the cabal. Conclusion: all public players are part of the cabal.

I do not wish to be naive or smoke hopium-- though at times a might want a drag, to be honest. Nonetheless, to rise above my instinctual suspicions, I look at facts.

In the case of Robert David Steele, his public work is full of issues/concerns that I have had for years:

1. That the "far left" and "far right" could find common ground. He is working to make this happen, as best I can tell.

2. That our technologies and agriculture are working against us, despite the overwhelming evidence that there are and can be invented technologies that will change the world for the better-- without killing off billions.

3. That racial/tribal/spiritual divides most be broken and common cause found in our shared predicament.

4. That disclosure of intelligence agency malfeasance and alien operations be disclosed.

5. That Constitutional/Common-law collective governance is the only way to move forward.

6. That "History is shit"-- as he put it.

There are others. But these come immediately to mind. If one watches the video above, most of these issues are addressed in one way or another.

But let's say, Robert David Steele is part of the cabal; and his mission is work people like me. What does he achieve? Aside from encouraging me that others think in some ways like me, I can't think of anything. It is already almost impossible to talk about public issues with people around me. Why? Obviously, most are brainwashed. Others, who are still a little open-minded can't bear discussion of the microbiological implications of injections. Usually, they feel this way because they or others close to them have already taken them. So, I'll ask: Might it be that Robert David Steele makes me more isolated because I listen to him? My answer is no. I was already isolated by the depth and complexity of my thought; the general situation has only made this divide enormous. I suppose the same divides were in place in, say, 1968, when, for example, I could imagine having a daft-ready 18-year-old set to be shipped to a nonsensical foreign war. People like me were not mainstream then, either. The situation was also life or death. What's the point? The point is that if he is part of the cabal, he hasn't changed anything in my experience. If anything, I would come to the conclusion that if he is part of the cabal, then so am I.

Do I think I'm part of the cabal? Only minimally, if possible, is my answer.

I have thought about this question my entire adult life: how do I free myself from this system? I took action early and left the country to live abroad. But the cabal is there, too. Frankly, there is nowhere to go to free oneself from the cabal. The only choice is to keep working/fighting/praying for freedom. And if the cabal comes for your life, get out of there.

We cannot do this in isolation, however. All of our efforts at freedom depend greatly on the outside community. My neighbors and relatives are stepping off the edge when they take the injection. The abyss appears wide. But, at least, Robert David Steele is speaking my language (that is, sharing my concerns) and working to bring together those of us who are trying to survive and change the world.
Yes, whether or not people like Robert Steele are part of the cabal, at a certain point, becomes largely irrelevant when looking at the big picture. What I mean by this is that a mature researcher who has learned how to think for one's self can now dissect information from any source, mainstream or otherwise, and learn from it. When and if they start inserting poison into their presentations, it won't be difficult to identify. There are definitely specialists in the field that offer unique perspectives that can help us gain a greater understanding of what's going on, regardless of who they may be working for.

Another thing to consider is in revisiting the idea of good versus evil. If we are eternal beings learning from our experiences in temporary vehicles in physicality, both pleasant and unpleasant, where growth is ultimately the result, then are those beings in higher positions who are in charge of ramping up the pressure on us really evil, or just catalysts in our service to stimulate our spiritual growth? Looking at it from that perspective, the path of polarized self-service is just as valid as the path of polarized service-to-others. This is another thing I look for in researchers I tend to like. I look to see if they are providing good information that I can benefit from while also keying in on how they are painting the overall narrative. I haven't looked too closely at Steele, but I've noticed that in general the Q posters, especially the ones providing better quality info, still tend to paint things in very good-versus-evil framework where the "good guys" will eventually lock up the "bad guys". Not that I'm advocating the despicable acts carried out on the innocent by cowardly parasites, but seeing the Universe as both a school and a playground, all possibilities are on the table as teaching tools.

In all things, the most important aspect of research is in how it affects one's personal growth. The responsibility lays solely on the researcher in that it is on them to be honest with one's self. When that is the priority, it is not difficult to get to the bottom of things in time, even though there will be gaps in details and concepts, since we are not here to learn everything about everything in one lifetime. Each life has its own unique path designed to furnish certain experiences to facilitate growth in specific areas agreed upon prior to taking the plunge into physicality. In essence, we signed up for this, even though we don't remember when.

On another note, in addressing the motives behind those seemingly sincere in their presentations, perhaps they are also fulfilling some level of karmic contract by being guides to help wake up those that resonate most with their information. Polarity exists at all levels, especially in hierarchical structures such as the cabal. It is not beyond the pale to consider the possibility that there are benevolent energies in their structure as well, though they are still playing a part within the larger narrative.

Going back to the good versus evil argument, ever notice that in stories and folklore, it often takes extraordinary life-threatening circumstances to finally activate a seemingly good but complacent person onto a destiny-fulfilling journey where necessity creates a hero? Nature tends to reward the courageous and industrious while punishing the complacent. Seeing this life as the opportunity to come into our own, especially in perilous times such as we currently face, is the key to taking control and to overcoming our fear. This simulation only activates us when both polarities are allowed to exist, thrive, and compete until we learn to finally balance them. Perhaps what we are witnessing now is the last act of the performance that will either completely activate us or shut us down. In either scenario, the show must go on.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I've noticed that in general the Q posters, especially the ones providing better quality info, still tend to paint things in very good-versus-evil framework where the "good guys" will eventually lock up the "bad guys". Not that I'm advocating the despicable acts carried out on the innocent by cowardly parasites, but seeing the Universe as both a school and a playground, all possibilities are on the table as teaching tools.

I have come to the conclusion that we should and must be very definitive if we are to survive. Without simple moral maxims, a friendly face, a white lab coat or an evening news report can dissuade us from common-sense reasoning. Many people around me now see the world in a blur. They are incapable of reckoning with facts and perpetrators. Their brain mush is helped along with medications designed to reduce anxiety and by equity markets that never (or very rarely) correct more than 10%. All words and arguments I make to them can be waved away as "part of so much confusing information." Their existence is at stake, and they want to remain in dreamland-- hoping that they can eventually return to fantasy island-- a true remote-control life-- when "everyone is safe." They are complicit in their own destruction; but they are not the perpetrators. Even if they are not the perpetrators, they will quickly become so when they are "instructed" via mind-control media to turn on their neighbors and family. In the past, they forced families to sacrifice children to war gods; today, they will sacrifice others to the gods of big pharma, etc. If we do not call this evil, we do not stand a chance. If we do not call those who fight with us against these forces good, we are lost.

See, for example, The People of the Lie: Everyday Evil.

Last edited:

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score

The assumption is that most public players are part of the game. But the conclusion is something different, depending on what question you ask.

There is so many data that this is how the system works. All the research points to this: those who get influental enough will at one point get an "invitation" into the order and if they decline they will be silenced from the public, it's that simple. So some are born into this, and others join later.

An invitation can be as simple as an attempt to bribe or honey pot. The cabal doesn't reveal itself to everyone in the clear. To the contrary, most politicians are simply bribed and blackmailed.

Then there are those who play by their own rules all of their life and decline the invitaiton, but don't get silenced right away, like Heinz Hermann Thiele who opposed a decision by the german government on covid nationalization and had to die this year at the age of 78, at that point one of the richest people in Germany.

Or take Winfried Rippert, chairman of the middle class union, he was killed last year after opposing the covid regime.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I agree. It is a war. There are casualties. Some are "high-value targets"-- like the man you mention and, if I remember right, the many local German mayors who mysteriously died after they spoke out about the same issue. It appears to me that there will be mass casualties in the ordinary populace due to their simple choice to "trust" the system. At the same time, people, insiders and outsiders, continue to speak out and, as Juan O Savin says, "pick a lane." The foolishness of many Q-tards resides with their infantile fantasies of what the good life really is. Their stupid fantasies got them into this problem in the first place. Of course, their fantasies are also simple manifestations of the ordinary tendency of "good people" to be happy and trusting and open to others. These ordinary virtues have been systematically manipulated for sinister purposes. The perpetrators can say: "See! They did it to themselves!" Alas, ordinary people need leaders because most are not leaders; most are not warriors. I read a bumper sticker on an old pick-up truck in my neighborhood. It said: "The US Military: Saving Your Butt 24/7, Whether You Like it or Not." From all the evidence I have gathered, I think this is true.

Last edited:

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
DR. SHIVA - FASCISM CONFIRMED, THE GOVERNMENT IS WORKING WITH THE CORPORATIONS

This is really good. An Indian-American is engaged in a so-far successful lawsuit against the State of Massachusetts and Twitter. He proves the corporate-government cooperation in producing racism as a means of maintaining power. He also shows how the right/left divide is created by the same powers. Many historical nuggets.

Last edited:

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
More weirdness in DC:
Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 9.02.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 9.02.42 AM.png

Rumor has it D.U.M.B.s being flooded below DC.

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Q was the idea of the Cicada 3001 thing as the precursor.

I can definitely see how this could be run as an AI experiment
After my Q hopium ran out after the first few months, my thoughts also ran to Cicada and Ai. I think Cicada was specifically aimed at the anons to create the Q movement and on learning about brain-stemming, I visualised all the winners of Cicada hooked up to some super computer and running the Q show. This would explain the altruistic God orientated style and give a reason for the actual Cicada event.
it often takes extraordinary life-threatening circumstances to finally activate a seemingly good but complacent person onto a destiny-fulfilling journey
I hve been in one of these situations and watched ordinary people transformed out of their usual self absorbtion to doing wonderful altruistic things for the community, and I'm talking a good 60% of that community. It was wonderful to behold. That kind of thing restores one's faith in humanity.

I came across this video a few days ago, I believe it belongs in this thread.
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SAjwF3F-4k

Users who are viewing this thread