The Battle of the Gods: Stolen History in Reports from inside the American Revolt

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
US Treasury surrounded by scores of cops.

According to T.C, Holmseth:

“The last few days the Treasury building has been surrounded by police – lights on, buses, the whole works. They are auditing the Treasury right now. What is going to happen is in preparation for the new currency. And everything is being taken over by our de jure government,” Pentagon 2 said.

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score
US Treasury surrounded by scores of cops.

According to T.C, Holmseth:

“The last few days the Treasury building has been surrounded by police – lights on, buses, the whole works. They are auditing the Treasury right now. What is going to happen is in preparation for the new currency. And everything is being taken over by our de jure government,” Pentagon 2 said.
If that is indeed the case, they will also be discussing the timing of the dollar collapse. I doubt they will try to facilitate a seamless transition by inserting a new currency (backed by something other than thin air) while simultaneously withdrawing the dollar from circulation in phases, the way they did when they introduced the Euro and phased out the currencies it replaced.

Judging by the way they've handled things since this reset rollout Covid clown show, they're going to set into motion the most disastrous collapse imaginable, or at least that's their plan. Whatever they have lined up, the key is to not be afraid. Be prepared in every way possible. Stock up on food and water and fuel. Meditate several times daily, maintaining peace of mind and avoid the tendency towards anger, malice, and despair. This is their last big push to hold onto us as slaves. They are at the weakest we have ever seen them in history, which is why their propaganda is at its strongest to project the illusion of strength, but we know better. These are exciting times. We are about to see the cabal fall flat on their faces. I wish everyone here the absolute best. Now is the time where we take our freedom back! Brace yourselves for some truly game changing pushback!

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Regarding monetary/market collapse, the market "climbs a wall of worry"-- an old Wall Street saying. Now it is going parabolic on a tidal wave of schizophrenia. The media and the career state employees and the phony stock market operate to keep many mesmerized. As long as their stocks and home values increase, a whole lot of people won't even stop to consider that Biden is fake and that big things are sure to go down soon. At the very least, mass casualties can be anticipated from the injections. Wandering zombies are a real possibility. That they can pass prion proteins to the rest of us worries me more than their physical potential. But where can one escape this? Even five acres in the woods and two years supply of food might not be enough-- unless you're willing to hide out from everyone for years.

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Regarding monetary/market collapse, the market "climbs a wall of worry"-- an old Wall Street saying. Now it is going parabolic on a tidal wave of schizophrenia. The media and the career state employees and the phony stock market operate to keep many mesmerized. As long as their stocks and home values increase, a whole lot of people won't even stop to consider that Biden is fake and that big things are sure to go down soon. At the very least, mass casualties can be anticipated from the injections. Wandering zombies are a real possibility. That they can pass prion proteins to the rest of us worries me more than their physical potential. But where can one escape this? Even five acres in the woods and two years supply of food might not be enough-- unless you're willing to hide out from everyone for years.
Very valid concerns! No easy answers. Aside from being on the internet, I'm totally off grid, working for barter and staying under the radar as much as possible, while hiding in plain sight. There is no escape. We have to tackle it head on. The key is in the mindset. Reality is what you make it.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
That's pretty funny...

Historians are trained to examine primary sources and/or collect a great diversity of secondary sources and reach a judgment in view of extant material and social reality. I think I have done that.

There are some Q post-links in this thread. Have a look. You might be surprised!

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score
There are some Q post-links in this thread. Have a look. You might be surprised!
Only if you take a look at the vids above, they show just how bad the uk part of this OP are, saw it all play out in real time and the folks above proved themselves to be real nasty pieces of work.
Only if you take a look at the vids above, they show just how bad the uk part of this OP are, saw it all play out in real time and the folks above proved themselves to be real nasty pieces of work.
Here she is in action, real nice lady!

Attachments

Last edited:

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
The title of this thread is "The Battle of the Gods: Stolen History in Reports from inside the American Revolt."

I know that this battle will have far-reaching consequences. Q was mentioned in the first paragraph of the thread. My appreciation of Q has only increased since then.

The strongest critique of Q-tards comes from Adam Green. But I think he doesn't have the pulse of America. One might watch Lin Wood talk about Q at the recent Tulsa event to understand how the crucial faction of Christian America is waking up.

"It's time to tell the truth to America." Lin Wood, Tulsa, 2021.

Last edited:

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
In my humble opinion Q is far from the mainstream.

The mainstream detests it.

For all global readers, I saw this bumper-sticker on the back of a red-neck pickup truck:

THE AMERICAN MILITARY : SAVING YOUR BUTT 24/7 WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

For example, this didn't happen.

1619803921419.png

Last edited:

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score
In my humble opinion Q is far from the mainstream.

The mainstream detests it.

For all global readers. I saw this on the back of a red-neck pick up:

THE AMERICAN MILITARY : SAVING YOUR BUTT 24/7 WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

For example, this didn't happen.

Yes, that is intentional. Q is designed to start off as a distraction and to be branded as a disinfo campaign by both the left and right mainstream medias. The more it is branded as conspiracy theory nonsense, the more that people who support it appear to be nutjobs. But here's the rub: whenever the left media needs to marginalize or downplay something coming from the right media, they can then lump all conservatives as conspiracy theorists, since Q heavily promotes Trump, while also heavily promoting conspiracy theories. Most conservatives are also Trump supporters, so, by association, all Trump supporters must also support Q's conspiracy theories. So right now, most Trump supporters are furious with the Q movement, since it essentially misrepresents them and lumps them in with conspiracy theorists, white supremacists, and anarchists.

This will all flip when the drop takes place that mass arrests are going down, starting with key Democratic leaders like Pelosi, Biden, Kerry, etc. This is when the mainstream right will happily embrace the fringe right, who will have been finally proven correct in their prophecies, since they will unite on the notion that the Democrats are the servants of the Devil and now justice is being served. A brilliant strategy where all sides get manipulated right to the very end, and none of them will see it coming. In the meantime, the same puppet masters behind both sides remain in control of the new narrative.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
godgevlamste is once again most interesting and profound.

He asks: "Are we in the future and reality bleeds through as the past?"

He also mentions the Seattle 11/3/2019 event-- discussed at several points in this thread.

After all the videos I've watched and Q posts I have examined since last summer, it is clear to me that, like godgevlamste, the Q people perceive a two layer prison and an active intervention of parasites on the mind/soul of humankind. For example, as I noted previously, Juan O Savin has reported that the early work of Q was an attempt to computer-model an overthrow of an alien, parasitic, covert infiltration of society. In their modelling, the good guys-- we the people-- always lost. My sense is twofold: 1. it is now or never and 2. the Q elements have been granted quantum computers that allow victory. I think we may see soon the over throw of level one control-- i.e., the human collaborators. As for the aliens, also known as demons, all evidence points to the necessity of divine intervention.

As for godgevlamste on Q-- from his earlier videos-- it is clear to me he has never reviewed the Q posts, referenced above.

Citezenship

Trusted Member
Reaction score

He also mentions the Seattle 11/3/2019 event-- discussed at several points in this thread.

After all the videos I've watched and Q posts I have examined since last summer, it is clear to me that, like godgevlamste, the Q people perceive a two layer prison and an active intervention of parasites on the mind/soul of humankind. For example, as I noted previously, Juan O Savin has reported that the early work of Q was an attempt to computer-model an overthrow of an alien, parasitic, covert infiltration of society. In their modelling, the good guys-- we the people-- always lost. My sense is twofold: 1. it is now or never and 2. the Q elements have been granted quantum computers that allow victory. I think we may see soon the over throw of level one control-- i.e., the human collaborators. As for the aliens, also known as demons, all evidence points to the necessity of divine intervention.

As for godgevlamste on Q-- from his earlier videos-- it is clear to me he has never reviewed the Q posts, referenced above.
I like his stuff too, profound for me!

Collapseinrealtime

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Wow! Great observations! Yes, it looks like at this point we will need a seriously spiked infusion of higher collective consciousness transcendence (or divine intervention, as you put it) to bring forth the kind of outcome we've likely never seen before, because these players (demons) are utilizing a level of interference that would otherwise assure them yet another victory in their reset playbook.

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

I forgot to add, Q people and those aligned with them are working to starve the demon/aliens of their food supply:

Screen Shot 2021-05-03 at 6.08.36 PM.png

Last edited:

SonofaBor

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Here is a very thorough evaluation of Q by mathematician, Martin Geddis.

And a quote:

A key purpose of the #QAnon operation is to facilitate a public “Great Awakening.” One of Q’s earliest posts states that “This will be considered the biggest ‘inside’ ‘approved’ dump in American history.” Q is delivering a “soft disclosure” of the end game of a “shadow war” that has been silently raging around us for years. The “drops” expose the present and past crimes and large-scale conspiracies of a transnational negative “Deep State Cabal.”It is a matter bigger than politics itself, since presidents and administrations of both main US parties stand accused of profound corruption and war crimes. So too does the leadership of many supposed allies, including the British establishment. Once full disclosure happens, the Western public’s trust in their governing institutions will be severely shaken. Q is preparing a small slice of the population to share the load of restoring faith in the rule of law in a post-media age.As the American Declaration of Independence asserts, when there is such an iniquitous state of affairs, “it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government.” We are in the midst of exactly such an event, with worldwide consequences. The present US administration—a de facto military government with a civilian veneer to prevent panic—is engaged in a complete replacement of a “failed and corrupt political establishment.” The process is a patient and judicial one, so as to minimise the risk of violent civil conflict.As I wrote back in November [of 2017], what is transpiring is a second American Revolution, if not a global “War of Independence” from a psychopathic criminal culture. No thriller or spy novel has ever come close to the tale that is unfolding. You certainly wouldn’t dare to offer this story as fiction, as it would be deemed far too implausible for public sale! I myself am beyond astounded at what is transpiring, and find myself making unexpected new allies, while old acquaintances seek their distance.

For amusement or enlightenment, compare Geddis to the MSM.

Last edited: