Forum Guidelines and Welcome Thread - Introduce Yourself

VincentVega

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

i was a member of the previous forum for about a year, mostly a lurker/reader, but once in awhile would simply share a thought or two on topics of interest.

Really, really! glad that this forum came back, thank you immensely to those who were responsible, i see a few familiar names/avatars so that is reassuring. So many great minds here, it's nice to have this resource available again. the quality of posts was generally excellent in the old forum so i expect it will largely be the same in this one.

i'm not even sure how i originally found the previous sh site, but certainly was a little confounded when it disappeared under strange circumstances. anyway, my interest is fairly broad but i am most interested in the flat earth / NASA fakes and lies / false cosmology stuff, since i think this has everything to do with why i always felt something was way off with this place, but could never pinpoint what exactly or why. mud floods / reset and all the other stolen history stuff is also quite fascinating as well, as i think it all ties together with what is going on around here.

cheers.

Tartar

Reaction score
Hi All, a totally new member here. I've had a deep curiosity for the truth in most things for well over half of my nearly 54 years on the planet, so trust that assists me with entry into this forum, although in wanting to keep things really simple more as an observer, I have no desire to make any postings.
With thanks

TruthCorps

Reaction score
New to SH have lurked a couple months. Surprisingly I cannot remember which I discovered first, Jon Levi's work or this forum but it was around the same time.

Anyhow, I am just a seeker of truth and enjoy exploring topics the Controllers would rather censor. More of a consumer now rather than an active researcher myself, although I used to do that.

Enjoying everything you guys and gals put forth. Cheers!

ekleipsis

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've been lurking on the original site and then here for a long time. History has always fascinated me but even since I was young many things didn't make much sense to me. I enjoy learning new things everyday so I'm glad this forum exists.

correlator

Reaction score
Hi, SH.net! I lurked on SH.org. I'm sure glad to see its revival here.

I think the only way we'll ever get a comprehensive answer to all of this is by debugging our broken physics. The deliberate sabotage of our ability to understand the physical world lies at the heart of the deception we live under.

What was the mud flood? What was pre-flood architecture doing? What is the nature of this realm? Fix physics and it might all be quite obvious. That's my angle anyway.

webdevnoobie

Reaction score
Hi Stolen History researchers. I recently saw a video on YouTube about this site, and have been reading it for a few weeks now. It seems like a good forum for sharing knowledge and research regarding all of the lies of the current world system. I look forward to sharing the things I know, and also learning from the rest of you. I originally realized that something in this world was very wrong in 2002 when I had an encounter with a humanoid who was over 10 foot tall in the middle of the night walking out of the forest. I then found out about the 9-11 hoax, and all of the other hoaxes and lies past and present. In 2015 I discovered the flat earth argument, and quickly realized the truth of the matter. Since then, with the discovery of all of the antiquitech, mudflood buildings, etc. I have come into the Christian theology of Golden Age Past, also known as past-millennialism or preta-millennialism. To me, all of this reset/mudflood evidence points to the end of the 1000 years millennial reign of Christ on Earth. When the 1000 years was ended, Satan had to be released from the bottomless pit again for a short time, which is the time we are in now. He has been allowed to deceive the nations again, which should be quite obvious to most of you at this point; that evil is in control of this world system. At this point, Gog and Magog are gathering their forces and will eventually compass the camp of the saints and beloved city (wherever or whatever that might mean). Fire will rain down on the forces of Gog and Magog, destroying them, and after that the great white throne of judgement will occur. This theology is a new, but growing, understanding of the Bible. I will be making YouTube videos on this topic, and will share them with proper threads for you guys as well if you will allow me. Thank You and God Bless you all.

luckyducky007

Reaction score
New to SH

Found it through just general research into things. pretty sure it was in conjuction with tataria and ancient Samar/dnipro.

Since Tartaria came about i have been following it to see what comes, and have only found more evidence pointing towards there being an empire that existed.

However there is alot of here that is interesting and deserves a closer look. Ever since i was a child i made the conclusion that myth and legend are derived from truth with some being true accounts while other maybe have been embelished. Always had an unconcious connection with history and spirituality since a child.

Believe in a world wide consciousness, working on the fact that i always knew when someone connect to me was in trouble even before the phone call. Predicted days family members would die and even felt the moment theyve passed before getting the call to tell me. Also multiple other weird occurrences throughout my life and even today oddly enough. Always been able to see outcomes before they happen for alot of instances in life, not only own. What ever that may mean im unsure yet.

I will say im happy this place exists where we can discuss and explore these ideas freely and thank all in charge for making that happen.

Resonance

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've frequented this forum for a month or so. Jon Levi made me do it ;).
The last year has been some ride. I started my awakening while browsing 4chan and seeing the topic of ww2 and the cookie analogy among others. I thought: "if they're lying about this, they must be lying about a lot more". Turns out they did, do and are.

The awakening also includes a spiritual awakening. I now know reincarnation is real, god is real and we are all fragments of the same source. Moreover, everything in the universe is a frequency. The higher ones frequency, the higher ones development and in later stages, dimension. Hence the name.

I'm meaning to write on this subject because I see it as a connector between a lot of the theories discussed here. All are pieces of a puzzle and in some time I hope to add mine and perhaps give people new insight.

metitarvel

Trusted Member
Reaction score
hello houdy gday mate , i was not on the old forums although i use to view them from time to time.
i find these topics rather interesting and quite important for times we are living in, i discovered the forum from global visions youtube channel.
this forum is quite important for many reasons on being its good to have a place to compile information on the topic/topics, rather then searching all over the internet where it appears to be scattered like broken glass on a huge surface. i have many grand theories on this subject myself i have tried to make and thread and it has redirected me to here, so here i am.
i have been doing alot of mudflood,oldworld,tartaria research in australia and its quite astonishing everything that is around in plain sight.

justiceforjuicy

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was a lurker on the old site then freaked out when it went down. Glad it's back up and now we have a complete archive far superior to the bits and bobs i was backing up. I tried following the link to the archive download but it sent me here, probably to get my post count up? Where might I find the link? Thanks

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was a lurker on the old site then freaked out when it went down. Glad it's back up and now we have a complete archive far superior to the bits and bobs i was backing up. I tried following the link to the archive download but it sent me here, probably to get my post count up? Where might I find the link? Thanks

It send you here automatically because reading this thread is mandatory for everyone joining. ;)

https://stolenhistory.net/threads/stolenhistory-net-archives-for-download.3809/

jo'bo

Banned
Reaction score
I've been order to do an introductory post, so here goes

HI MY MAME IS JOE and I'm a history buff, well I'm interested in lots of things science, geology, dinosaurs computers, politics, art, engineering architecture, most things really and of course the history of them

I've washed up here for a number of reasons, but particularly as I've come to the conclusion that what most people understand as history is wrong, edited, rewritten, simplified erased, by any number of people for any number of reasons, but never the less wrong. it may be fun and interesting to swap idea with like minded folk

its clear my views on what is and isn't real may differ from that of some folk here, I'm not really convinced at this stage of my research that an 1800s cataclysm wiped the books clean, there seems a stronger case that one in antiquity did and mud floods, biblical floods and being attacked by malignant comets are a bit eer out there,

never the less interesting to discuss

so that's me

all the best joe

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
I've been order to do an introductory post, so here goes

HI MY MAME IS JOE and I'm a history buff, well I'm interested in lots of things science, geology, dinosaurs computers, politics, art, engineering architecture, most things really and of course the history of them

I've washed up here for a number of reasons, but particularly as I've come to the conclusion that what most people understand as history is wrong, edited, rewritten, simplified erased, by any number of people for any number of reasons, but never the less wrong. it may be fun and interesting to swap idea with like minded folk

its clear my views on what is and isn't real may differ from that of some folk here, I'm not really convinced at this stage of my research that an 1800s cataclysm wiped the books clean, there seems a stronger case that one in antiquity did and mud floods, biblical floods and being attacked by malignant comets are a bit eer out there,

never the less interesting to discuss

so that's me

all the best joe

Welcome! Please get familiar with the topics discussed, and take your time with each post - you have written 31 messages within a couple days, while only getting 4 reactions from other users, which means your posts are considered low-quality and spammy. Since it's a lot of work to clean up after users with high-frequency posting, I just ask you to write less, but put more effort into explaining your stance, so that others can understand you. That way, we make sure the forum stays high quality. The goal of the forum is to do research, so opinions need to be supported by data - arguments, links, images, videos, etc.

As written in the OP, we want to keep the signal/noise ratio high.

This plea of course applies to multiple members, not exclusively to you.

Hermolaus

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm an independent deep researcher into many of the topics covered on stolenhistory.net.

I've known the forum from its early days as stolenhistory.org, but never found time to register and contribute. Until now!

I'm looking forward to share my thoughts with fellow knowledge-seekers!

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread