Tartary is Memory-Holed Because it is Key to Understanding the Bible, End Times

Worsaae

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Ok, let's play with that hypothesis and see where it takes us
So Dan, the Getæ, the Goths and the Gauthai are all of the mongol tartarian race? Saxons too?

So the getæ and goths were of the Scythian stock, ie. Mongol tartar stock?

Scythians were described as:
Herodotus: red hair & grey eyes
Hippocrates: light skinned
Callimachus: fair haired
Zhang Qian: yellow and blue eyes
Pliny the Elder: red haired, blue eyes, unusually tall
Clement of Alexandria: auburn hair
Polemon: red hair and grey-blue eyes
Galen: reddish hair
Ammians Marchellinus: tall, blond and light-eyed (about alans)
Gregory of Nyssa: fair skinned and blond haired
Adamantius: fair haired

Scythian comes from their own self-name "skuda" meaning archer/shooter. Closely related to the modern germanic words: skytte, skyde of the same meaning.
Goth likewise have meaning in germanic languages. The gothic texts that we have can be read with difficulty admittedly by those understanding german/scandinavian.

And I do not agree with your take on "modern TV programming".
Genghis khan & tartar-mongols in modern tv programming:

Uygurs for instance are known to have red hair and have both asian/caucaasian admixture. They were considered nobility long ago and part of the Golden Horde. There is a reason why Uygurs are being placed in concentration camps by China (China was an enemy of Tartar nations) And btw, Its not me thats saying this, its the historical record indicating Scythians as ancient eastern asian folk. If its any group of people that were known to excel at bow and arrow its the Mongolic peoples. Heck you can look at the Olympics and the top archers tend to be of East Asian origin.

Uygurs
View attachment 6419

View attachment 6421
View attachment 6422

Take a look at this Mongolian throat singer, who decidedly looks both asian/caucasian
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41_d4D7T6uI

I find it interesting that the root word for Ogre comes from Uygur. The people in power love to play these types of word games to denigrate their enemy.
View attachment 6425

Papal Maps would even indicate that the ‘red-headed’ Jews lived in present day northeastern eurasian steppe. Again, this isn’t me making these claims, its the historical record.

Even the Basque people, are known to have descended from Manchu TartarsView attachment 6424

Not to be facetious but per 1560 Geneva, it doesn’t jive in the commentary when it says that the Huns/Goths/Vandals will rise against the Papacy if they are Germanic. So German people will topple the Roman Empire? Or does it make sense that sometime in the near or distant future, the original Hebrew Israelites (ancient Goths/Getae that have their roots from Eastern Asia) will destroy the Papacy. They have already done it when they sacked Rome long ago, and its possible that it may happen again. The East / West divide is starting to grow after alll...
You make a compelling case. When that is said, there is no doubt that the Tartars are asians in the sense of geography. From the previous texts we learned that Estonians, Lapps (sami) and Fins were of the 12 tribes, mixed between Greeks, Hebrew and Scythian. This is how they looked in the past (70 - 200 years ago):
Finnish_immigrants_in_Kanada.jpg
estonia1937.jpg
sami1870.jpg
1955sami.jpg

Below we see modern genetics (yes, I have my doubts too, but alas):
Rosenberg_1048people_993markers.jpg

PCA plot of world populations:
Worldwide_human_populations_-_PCA_results.png

PCA plot again - notice Basque are close to native americans. Sami and Fins are within the European cluster.
Principal-component-analysis-PCA-of-KIR-gene-frequencies-The-PCA-graph-showing-a.png

What I find plausible too is that it was an extinct race of people that has since been genocided and their history written out of history.

Then there is this saying "Scratch at the russian and underneath you will see the Tatar":

What's interesting is that the Swedish, Spanish and British royals have a direct maternal line to the same ancestral mother some 800 years ago. Britain supported the tartar rule in China in the 1800s. Maybe there is a connection there?

About your question if it makes sense if the germanic people would topple Rome/Pope. Yes, it would make sense. We've been at war with Rome for thousands of years. (If we consider the official history).

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Uygurs for instance are known to have red hair and have both asian/caucaasian admixture. They were considered nobility long ago and part of the Golden Horde. There is a reason why Uygurs are being placed in concentration camps by China (China was an enemy of Tartar nations) And btw, Its not me thats saying this, its the historical record indicating Scythians as ancient eastern asian folk. If its any group of people that were known to excel at bow and arrow its the Mongolic peoples. Heck you can look at the Olympics and the top archers tend to be of East Asian origin.

Uygurs
View attachment 6419

View attachment 6421
View attachment 6422

Take a look at this Mongolian throat singer, who decidedly looks both asian/caucasian
This could mean both things, they were at first white and then mixed with asians, or the other way around.

Now this is all speculation, but could it be that what we think of as asian today, meant initially something else?
When you look at the word Asia (Asien), i see resemblance to the german/norse word "Asen" or "Æsir" so the pantheon of gods in the norse mytholoy, also the female swedish name "Asa" is derived from that. So could the initial meaning of Asia be land of the "Æsir"?.
This could explain those discrepancies in the texts, as maybe at a certain point in time asian stood for european/caucasian/white people, as in descendants of the "Æsir", and later the term was used for what we today understand as asiatic or asian, meaning people of eastern stock, for lack of a better word.
I've read theories that most of Asia including much of East Asia was ethnically white/caucasian until relatively recently, and that the modern Mongoloid population of East Asia have only colonised North Asia relatively recently, originating in South East Asia and expanding Northwards perhaps only in the last few hundred years.

This is backed up by the fact that the Tocharian mummies are entirely genetically European, and remains tested from various archaeological sites around China (and Korea) have shown that people in "Ancient" East Asia were much closer to modern Europeans than they are to the present day Mongoloid population. People tend to assume that the current population they see in a certain area must have always been there, but in reality the demographic majority can shift dramatically in a short period of time, a matter of decades even.

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I've read theories that most of Asia including much of East Asia was ethnically white/caucasian until relatively recently, and that the modern Mongoloid population of East Asia have only colonised North Asia relatively recently, originating in South East Asia and expanding Northwards perhaps only in the last few hundred years.

This is backed up by the fact that the Tocharian mummies are entirely genetically European, and remains tested from various archaeological sites around China (and Korea) have shown that people in "Ancient" East Asia were much closer to modern Europeans than they are to the present day Mongoloid population. People tend to assume that the current population they see in a certain area must have always been there, but in reality the demographic majority can shift dramatically in a short period of time, a matter of decades even.
Do you have any complementary material on this? I heard of the mummies, but not to that extent. But this makes awful lot of sense.

debtforyou

Reaction score

Uygurs
View attachment 6419

View attachment 6421
View attachment 6422

This could mean both things, they were at first white and then mixed with asians, or the other way around.

Now this is all speculation, but could it be that what we think of as asian today, meant initially something else?
When you look at the word Asia (Asien), i see resemblance to the german/norse word "Asen" or "Æsir" so the pantheon of gods in the norse mytholoy, also the female swedish name "Asa" is derived from that. So could the initial meaning of Asia be land of the "Æsir"?.
This could explain those discrepancies in the texts, as maybe at a certain point in time asian stood for european/caucasian/white people, as in descendants of the "Æsir", and later the term was used for what we today understand as asiatic or asian, meaning people of eastern stock, for lack of a better word.
it is said to be the opposite, that parts of present day Europe used to live mongolic people long long ago, but was transplanted by caucasians. the musocvites were responsible for the push eastward. even in scripture per 1560 geneva the japhethites (caucasian) dwelt in the land of shem territory.

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Do you have any complementary material on this? I heard of the mummies, but not to that extent. But this makes awful lot of sense.
A lot of it is just different speculation I've read, although the strongest evidence I've seen is an analysis of remains from an archaeological site in Eastern China that first concluded that the remains were similar to modern Europeans and show a shift over time to modern day Mongoloids.

debtforyou

Reaction score
it is said that the roman empire conquered as far as present day china long ago. in josephus's 'war with the jews' roman encampments invaded as far into 'corea'
1612469328931.png

marco polo even indicated that kublai khan's army was Jewish. the chozan tartars, or choseon tartars were known to profess the jewish faith long ago.
1612469374750.png

this source talks about the afghan jews as well, also known as the pashto afghans of today, whom are also remnants of israelites. i find it interesting that afghanistan was invaded to fight the pashto israelite remnants. makes you think the real reasons why we go to war. to continue the Biblical War against the Israelites and its people. Same with the Yazidis in Iraq whom were massacred in Iraq whom were also known to be Israelite remnants

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Uygurs
View attachment 6419

View attachment 6421
View attachment 6422

it is said to be the opposite, that parts of present day Europe used to live mongolic people long long ago, but was transplanted by caucasians. the musocvites were responsible for the push eastward. even in scripture per 1560 geneva the japhethites (caucasian) dwelt in the land of shem territory.
Interesting, although if that was the case how would the presence of ancient Caucasians like the Tocharians in East Asia be explained and other ancient Caucasian DNA that has been found like that study I linked to above? Also most historic paintings/portrayals of Tartars and Mongols present them as Caucasian looking people, not Mongoloid.

If Mongoloids were present on the fringes of Europe and then pushed Eastward by Caucasians that must have been a long time ago, with no surviving records today, although the fact you're suggesting the bible supports that theory obviously means it would have been a very long time ago.

debtforyou

Reaction score
going back to who the goths were, this early historical record indicates that the Goths/Visigoths were east asian in origin, and that the 'isle of corea' may have been the first discovered land

1612470992538.png

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
going back to who the goths were, this early historical record indicates that the Goths/Visigoths were east asian in origin, and that the 'isle of corea' may have been the first discovered land

View attachment 6481
Thats the problem with this whole thing. You can find evidence supporting both claims, depending on the point you want to make.
I'll refer to my previous post again. Just think of the word Asia in comparison to Asen or Aesir, also think of the word Goth.
Goth = God = Gott. So from a linguistic point of view, these words show clearly a indo-germanic origin.
Now of course you can argue, they were originally "asian", but that is contradicting the direct linguistic evidence of the word itself.

debtforyou

Reaction score

View attachment 6481
Thats the problem with this whole thing. You can find evidence supporting both claims, depending on the point you want to make.
I'll refer to my previous post again. Just think of the word Asia in comparison to Asen or Aesir, also think of the word Goth.
Goth = God = Gott. So from a linguistic point of view, these words show clearly a indo-germanic origin.
Now of course you can argue, they were originally "asian", but that is contradicting the direct linguistic evidence of the word itself.
i dont believe it goes both ways here. there is a mountain of evidence from centuries ago that goths were of asian origin. even the huns were known to be from cochin, or present day china.

going back to scripture it makes a lot more sense that these goths of asian origin will topple the roman empire than German people.

Goths = descendants of asian hordes of long ago that will according to scripture, destroy the Papacy once and for all.

even the word saxon, has its roots from scythians, or sacae, sakai.
1612474320593.png

and who are the scythians? people with mongolic features, such as King Francis I from the OP.
1612474457231.jpeg

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I've heard it argued that Saxons descend from Israelites before actually, "British Israelism" used to be popular in early 1900s and I believe is largely based on that line of thought, that the Anglo-Saxons are one of the lost tribes of Israel.

You speculated that the reason for ongoing wars in the Middle East is because of a globalist agenda to wipe out the last Israelite remnants around the world, which I think is quite plausible. I have wondered if the real agenda behind third world mass immigration into the UK over the decades is to dilute and destroy the Anglo-Saxon race, because the globalists have identified the English/Anglo-Saxons as an Israelite remnant.

debtforyou

Reaction score
I've heard it argued that Saxons descend from Israelites before actually, "British Israelism" used to be popular in early 1900s and I believe is largely based on that line of thought, that the Anglo-Saxons are one of the lost tribes of Israel. I do believe that ancient, ancient present day British Isles was peopled by ancient Tartarians long long ago. I believe dolmens exist throughout the UK, which is a sign of their existence in various regions of the world. Over 40% of dolmens are clustered in the Korean peninsula.

You speculated that the reason for ongoing wars in the Middle East is because of a globalist agenda to wipe out the last Israelite remnants around the world, which I think is quite plausible. I have wondered if the real agenda behind third world mass immigration into the UK over the decades is to dilute and destroy the Anglo-Saxon race, because the globalists have identified the English/Anglo-Saxons as an Israelite remnant.
Based on my research there was a push for Anglo Israelism but it didn’t hold much water and there were detractors from this idea. Same with the current day Black Hebrew Israelite movement, which doesn’t hold much water in terms of historical evidence.

The true Israel may not be located in present day Israel we know of today, but was transplanted more to the West to keep the deception going.

Israel may be located in present day North Korea, Japan, and Northeastern China (Manchuria). You will see multiple Bible verses discussing the land upon the rising sun as the location of Israel.

I do find it interesting the state of Israel was formed only in 1947, and 3 years afterwards, a war was launched against the Korean Peninsula, a possible location site of Israel where the Levites dwelled. China was once controlled by Manchu Tartars through the Qing Dynasty, but was ultimately subdued through multiple opium wars launched by Western Papal Forces (US, UK) by 1911. Once the Manchu‘s lost China, this opened up vulnerability to Korea and Japan. And we know what happened in those regions in the 20th century. Complete devastation and a couple atom bombs did the trick. Nagasaki was the center of Christendom in Japan. Kyoto is known to have shrines of King David. The Hata Clan were known to be silk weavers and settled in Japan, and originated from the Korean Peninsula. Crimea was known to have Karaite Jews, whom were descended from Eastern Asia and were of ‘oriental origin’ according to one source. There are tombs in Crimea indicating that their ancestors were from Eastern Tartary. I find it interesting that Russia launched an invasion into Crimea recently. Yet another example of Israelitish persecution that is ongoing to this very day.

The city of Dresden was the center of Gothic structures, and we know what happened there, carpet bombed to bits to erase even more History and punish the remnants of Getae that may have still had a presence there. This makes me rethink why West/East Germany existed. East Germany could have had a more Gothic presence although I haven’t looked into it.

Going back to Revelation 17:16, as implausible as this may sound, the people of North Korea whom are currently under duress and forced to worship a human deity, will subdue the Roman Empire in the future. Same with Japan, another territory that may have been the Tribe of Reuben. Korea was known to be the Tribe of Gad. Tribe of Benjamin may be associated with Afghan Pashto people. Armenians are another group of people that descended from Israelites. All the wars being fought in my estimation, is to continue the fight against the true Abrahamic Israelites of the Bible. Native Americans have their roots from Tartar people and held Judaic practices. One can argue that present day North America was Israelite land as well. That is another discussion point that will have its own mountain of evidence I can share at a later time.

The most isolated country in the world is after all, North Korea, steeped in mystery still, and forbidden from being open to the rest of the world. The NK government is still owned by the Papacy through its proxy China. In fact, the main beneficiaries of the war against Tartary was Muscovy and China after all, whom are today’s ‘boogeyman’ for the West.

Last edited:

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score

View attachment 6481
i dont believe it goes both ways here. there is a mountain of evidence from centuries ago that goths were of asian origin. even the huns were known to be from cochin, or present day china.

going back to scripture it makes a lot more sense that these goths of asian origin will topple the roman empire than German people.

Goths = descendants of asian hordes of long ago that will according to scripture, destroy the Papacy once and for all.

even the word saxon, has its roots from scythians, or sacae, sakai.
View attachment 6482

and who are the scythians? people with mongolic features, such as King Francis I from the OP.
View attachment 6483
I understand the fact, there are many references in texts, that support your claim, when you focus your whole hypothesis around this point, but i think, you are missing the direct connection to our linguistic heritage.

Why do the Saxons/Scythians now live, where they live? I've also seen the name "Mongul" appearing up high in Asia on older Maps, sometimes as a region, or a City, but not where the so called Mongolians, we know today supposedly originated.

Lets try the same thing. Just take the word for itself. Mongul. This word means great or grand in its origin. Think of latin words like magnus, magna, magnum, also greak megalo, always the m and the g. I also have the word Mage in mind, when i think of this word.

So, my point is the original meaning of these words, and the tribes speaking those words, got confused, or changed on purpose, maybe even by the time this text, or the translation was made.

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Ok, let's play with that hypothesis and see where it takes us.
View attachment 6361
So Dan, the Getæ, the Goths and the Gauthai are all of the mongol tartarian race? Saxons too?

View attachment 6362
So the getæ and goths were of the Scythian stock, ie. Mongol tartar stock?

Scythians were described as:
Herodotus: red hair & grey eyes
Hippocrates: light skinned
Callimachus: fair haired
Zhang Qian: yellow and blue eyes
Pliny the Elder: red haired, blue eyes, unusually tall
Clement of Alexandria: auburn hair
Polemon: red hair and grey-blue eyes
Galen: reddish hair
Ammians Marchellinus: tall, blond and light-eyed (about alans)
Gregory of Nyssa: fair skinned and blond haired
Adamantius: fair haired

Scythian comes from their own self-name "skuda" meaning archer/shooter. Closely related to the modern germanic words: skytte, skyde of the same meaning.
Goth likewise have meaning in germanic languages. The gothic texts that we have can be read with difficulty admittedly by those understanding german/scandinavian.

View attachment 6368
From 1814

And I do not agree with your take on "modern TV programming".
Genghis khan & tartar-mongols in modern tv programming:
View attachment 6370
Before:
View attachment 6371
View attachment 6372

If we look at the modern day frequency of red hair:
View attachment 6375
If we look at the modern day frequency of blue eyes:
View attachment 6377

Again, I'm not saying that you're necessarily wrong. I have other supporting evidence that might strengthen your hypothesis, but that would require its own thread.
This is a very interesting thread on an important missing part of our history. There are some key points discussed in this thread;

Were there Tartars AND Scythians? Were they a mixture of races sharing a common language and culture?

Based on my research so far, I would say we should stop talking about Tartaria as Tartaria and start talking about Tartaria as Scythia. The reason is the fact that on earlier maps, ALL the land that was labeled as Tartaria was labeled as Scythia. Then suddenly the maps were changed.

Why do I say the maps were changed? Because it is impossible for that size territory to be vacated and taken over by a different people in that amount of time. Now that's not to say, that its impossible for the CONTROL of that territory and its native population to be changed during that time period.

This clearly indicates an attempt at the first step of erasure of a 'culture/nation' from history by the PTB of the time. Hence why you are seeing mixed narratives by historians depending on whether they got their sources from originals or were quoting other established 'historians' hired to do the falsification.

Keep in mind one very important fact.

The names attributed to peoples were given to them by foreigners and depending on where these foreigners lived, they named the people of lands in their own words/language.

For instance the Sakai are called Szekely in Hungarian to this day and they live in Transylvania where Tatarlaka is found. Here's an article regarding the 'find' at Tatarlaka.

The Wiki page is doing damage control but in the talk pages some are protesting.

------------------------------------------------

Then there is this, Encyclopaedia Britannica, 3rd Edition, Volume 8, Pg. 713

1612485724500.png

1612485753400.png

1612485775300.png

1612480944200.png

Which is partly true, but not entirely, as there was nothing to subdue because its a fact that the 'tribes' who came from the east were NOT coming to subdue Pannonia, but to protect it from the increasing invasion of the 'Romans'. Of course, this is not the version being taught in history class.

So, if according to the 1796 source all of Europe descended from the same people then they obviously must have at some point shared the same language. Now the question is; did anyone manage to keep this language alive? It seems that the Magyar have.

Its no accident that the only country to have lost 2/3 of its territory after WW1 was Hungary. They struggled under the Habsburg dynasties (finances by the Fuggers) for centuries and then came Communism. At present, no real Hungarian history or linguistics are allowed at the Hungarian National Academy of Sciences.

But its the same everywhere, including England. Just ask Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett;

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here's my old post from SH1 in the Tartary thread which pertains to this also;

-------------------------------------------------------------

Then here's a couple theories on the former world language. One is presented by Max Igan, now I'm still on the fence about him as a sincere researcher, but in the case of this video I think he was told to pull it from his channel, because its not there anymore. I think it turned out to be a bit too powerful and too honest.

"Piecing Together the Past Max Igan talking about Attila Flink"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnJ_qFgkdZ8

Bator Vamos Toth and the Tamana Civilization - YouTube

----------------------------------------------------------

Not directly on topic but pertinent nevertheless, here are three videos about another theory regarding the origin of the races from a guy who has probably read more book than anyone we have been listening to and has been compiling his own material, writing books and publishes a YT channel with a small team.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrevwT1gaTc

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmI7VKXCGdY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jGnDF0QtEM

There's much more but this is all I have time for at the moment.

I've been researching for an OP on the former world language and it ties into so many things including Tartaria and not excluding the Celts (Kelti), Goths (by some called Getae and other names), Iberians, and the list goes on.

I hope some of what I posted can shed some light on things for some, clear some things up for others and hopefully provide new leads to follow regarding this topic.

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Based on my research there was a push for Anglo Israelism but it didn’t hold much water and there were detractors from this idea. Same with the current day Black Hebrew Israelite movement, which doesn’t hold much water in terms of historical evidence.
Though if the Saxons are Israelites as many contend, then surely the Anglo-Saxons must be at least partially so as the name implies?

Something about Jews is that in reality the Talmud arguably holds more scriptural importance to them than the Old Testament, Judaism is in many ways a "pagan" religion with a veneer of being an Abrahamic one.

debtforyou

Reaction score
Though if the Saxons are Israelites as many contend, then surely the Anglo-Saxons must be at least partially so as the name implies?
The Talmud is not scriptural from my understanding and was based on oral teachings that was added to the original gospels. Additionally, not many believe that Anglos are Israelite. As I have indicated with numerous sources in this thread, the real Jews have the physiognomy of Eastern Asian peoples and I can provide even more primary sources on this if need be but the OP is sufficient imo.

Maybe long long ago, in the B.C era of present day British Isles, the Getae may have lived there, but present day anglo saxons from my understanding are considered Gentiles.

Per scripture the Bible we know of today is for all people. Without Gentiles there would be no Bible today. Corruption and idolatry lead to the downfall of the Israelites.

DB267CF4-5CA7-4EB1-9B94-4634D3ADEB53.png

I'm assuming here that the Christians mentioned above is the Papacy.

Look at what the powers that be are doing now to South Korea for instance. Kpop is a phenomenon spreading idolatry globally. they even call them Kpop Idols. The music videos even have numerous occult references and symbolism. The sons of Kore, Korahites in the Bible were known to be singers and dancers for God. Look at how they are being utilized now. Spreading idolatry instead. Its to defile the Israelites of the Bible today. Look at North Korea being forced to worship their dear leader. Pyongyang used to be known as the 'Court of Kings.'

10C19901-9909-4D58-B48E-85BF2C7ABE0F.png

D2AEF981-979C-4C78-8FD8-C45070759579.png

Worsaae

Trusted Member
Reaction score
According to this source most tartars in Denmark were danes. Interestingly, tartars are called celts & gypsies in Denmark.

debtforyou

Reaction score
nestorian symbolism found at the palace of fine arts in SF. maybe remnants of gothic structures that existed in north america that has been around for centuries? notice the nestorian flower and swastika.

Safranek

Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Additionally, not many believe that Anglos are Israelite.

Based on my research there was a push for Anglo Israelism but it didn’t hold much water and there were detractors from this idea.

Here's another 'outlaw' historian with over 30 years of research behind him giving his hypothesis on the subject of Britain and Israelites. I think its well worth a listen. Of course this is not the only hypothesis out there, but it matches those of many 'outlaw' researchers. Strangely, those that are against it are of the establishment. Its up to the individual which version they may choose to believe or not.

The pertinent part starts at 28:35

Are The Welsh The Lost Ten Tribes Of Israel?

View: https://youtu.be/H5mXbMxZWz0?t=1715

debtforyou

Reaction score
best to stick with primary sources than using talking heads or youtubers as main source of truth. looks as though there are attempts to white wash true history as i have seen on other platforms. for those seeking truth, beware of wolves in sheep clothing, especially in the truth seeking community.