Tartary is Memory-Holed Because it is Key to Understanding the Bible, End Times

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
best to stick with primary sources than using talking heads or youtubers as main source of truth. looks as though there are attempts to white wash true history as i have seen on other platforms. for those seeking truth, beware of wolves in sheep clothing, especially in the truth seeking community.

One could argue, you are trying to paint it yellow, as you are consequently ignoring most of the counterarguments, that have been made by many people. Also consider that to this very day, the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you're claiming is happening.

Whites are being written out of their history. Not the other way around.

Last edited:

debtforyou

Reaction score
According to this source most tartars in Denmark were danes. Interestingly, tartars are called celts & gypsies in Denmark.
the indigenous people of northern europe such as the inuits were considered tartarian and possibly associated with the israelites.
One could argue, you are trying to paint it yellow, as you are consequently ignoring most of the counterarguments, that have been made by many people. Also consider that to this very day, the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you're claiming is happening.
im digging up historical records where literally caucasians are indicating israelites as east asian in origin. some food for thought.

regarding the persecution of white anglo saxon protestants that is a real phenomenon and the reason why is because they are targeting the Bible Belt. they arent being persecuted not for being white, but for being Christian. hence why you will see mass media ridiculing 'rednecks' etc. the forgotten class is the white working class in america.

Last edited:

matematik

Trusted Member
Reaction score
regarding the persecution of white anglo saxon protestants that is a real phenomenon and the reason why is because they are targeting the Bible Belt. they arent being persecuted not for being white, but for being Christian. hence why you will see mass media ridiculing 'rednecks' etc. the forgotten class is the white working class in america.
It seems to me even in Europe, the English are under particular attack demographically and culturally even in comparison to other European countries. English history is attacked more than other white countries, demographic replacement has been going on here the longest, the "vaccination" programme is being rolled out the fastest in England, as if the English are being used as the lab rats and/or targets for genocide.

I'm not really sure why the English are particularly hated by the globalists, but they seem to see the existence of a strong English/Anglo-Saxon identity as a barrier to the NWO.

Megalonymous

Reaction score
I think we should be finding that tartarians are simply people from tartarus. tartarus along with hades was on the west side of okeanos where the cimmerians lived.

sacae are simply people from sakhbu. Sumerians would call it Harali the far away land of gold where the gods lived. sakhbu is named for lord sakh [aka Ra of the westcar papyrus etc etc]. he lived on the upper sea [aka okeanos [apsorroos] aka nun aka vourukasa aka apsu etc etc.]

according to the bible, the vendidad, plato, etc etc… lord sakh built a massive canaled [36km across] circular city nesos called Zion or Yimkard or Atlantis [really anciently simply call "On"] and when it flooded at the end of the ice age the "chosen" people survived in a large rectangular walled cowpen on slightly higher ground than the flooded city. interestingly they built a super droveway to collect all the animals [aurochs especially] that were fleeing the flood.

all of these structures are perfectly preserved even today as catholic dogma says they must be. the whole point of the bible [etc etc] is to tell us what we should expect to physically find and what we are to do when we find it.

if you look at sherlockfindsatlantis.wordpress.com .. they [the national geological institute of Romania] say okeanos was the body of water that filled the middle Danube basin after the ice age until it was drained by the Hapsburgs… and everything mentioned above seems to be there.

peace

ps if you go to the roman entrance to the caves under Budapest, you will find the romans carved the word "Tartarus" on the wall.

Last edited:

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
im digging up historical records where literally caucasians are indicating israelites as east asian in origin. some food for thought.
Yes so much is clear, but it might very well be that i'm misunderstanding the point you are trying make with this whole thread. Are you saying the tartars, and the uyghur remains were like a unique race, so their specific look is not because of mixing?

Worsaae

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Yes so much is clear, but it might very well be that i'm misunderstanding the point you are trying make with this whole thread. Are you saying the tartars, and the uyghur remains were like a unique race, so their specific look is not because of mixing?
His thread is much more than this. I suggest you re-read his OP. The race/ethnic thing is a minor part of the thread, in my opinion. It could be:
1) Mongol-tartars
2) Eastasians
3) Semitics
4) Turkic
5) Eurasians
6) New race
7) Native americans / indians
8) Slavs
9) Germanics
10) Celts
11) Blacks
etc. In fact, you can find sources that support each of those positions.

His contribution is that he has found plenty of sources that support the position that the tartars were the 10 lost tribes of Israel.

Silveryou

Trusted Member
Reaction score
An European Israelite David (represented by star and moon symbols) with European swords and armours defeats the giant Goliath (represented by a dragon-like flag) and decapitates him with his sword, a scimitar. According to the "Annunciation" by Jan van Eyck (dated 1434)

Annunciation_-_Jan_van_Eyck_-_1434_-_NG_Wash_DC.jpg

art-in-detail-the-annunciation-by-eyck-jan-van-national-gallery-of-art-washington-23-1024.jpg

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
His thread is much more than this. I suggest you re-read his OP. The race/ethnic thing is a minor part of the thread, in my opinion. It could be:

His contribution is that he has found plenty of sources that support the position that the tartars were the 10 lost tribes of Israel.
Yes, i understood that conclusion, and he did amazing work, collecting the sources. I was just wondering about the look of that mongolian throat singer, you could explain it through mixing but still....

Watcher369

Reaction score
Ok, let's play with that hypothesis and see where it takes us
So Dan, the Getæ, the Goths and the Gauthai are all of the mongol tartarian race? Saxons too?

So the getæ and goths were of the Scythian stock, ie. Mongol tartar stock?

Scythians were described as:
Herodotus: red hair & grey eyes
Hippocrates: light skinned
Callimachus: fair haired
Zhang Qian: yellow and blue eyes
Pliny the Elder: red haired, blue eyes, unusually tall
Clement of Alexandria: auburn hair
Polemon: red hair and grey-blue eyes
Galen: reddish hair
Ammians Marchellinus: tall, blond and light-eyed (about alans)
Gregory of Nyssa: fair skinned and blond haired
Adamantius: fair haired

Scythian comes from their own self-name "skuda" meaning archer/shooter. Closely related to the modern germanic words: skytte, skyde of the same meaning.
Goth likewise have meaning in germanic languages. The gothic texts that we have can be read with difficulty admittedly by those understanding german/scandinavian.

And I do not agree with your take on "modern TV programming".
Genghis khan & tartar-mongols in modern tv programming:

Uygurs for instance are known to have red hair and have both asian/caucaasian admixture. They were considered nobility long ago and part of the Golden Horde. There is a reason why Uygurs are being placed in concentration camps by China (China was an enemy of Tartar nations) And btw, Its not me thats saying this, its the historical record indicating Scythians as ancient eastern asian folk. If its any group of people that were known to excel at bow and arrow its the Mongolic peoples. Heck you can look at the Olympics and the top archers tend to be of East Asian origin.

Uygurs
View attachment 6419

View attachment 6421
View attachment 6422

Take a look at this Mongolian throat singer, who decidedly looks both asian/caucasian
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41_d4D7T6uI

I find it interesting that the root word for Ogre comes from Uygur. The people in power love to play these types of word games to denigrate their enemy.
View attachment 6425

Papal Maps would even indicate that the ‘red-headed’ Jews lived in present day northeastern eurasian steppe. Again, this isn’t me making these claims, its the historical record.

Even the Basque people, are known to have descended from Manchu TartarsView attachment 6424

Not to be facetious but per 1560 Geneva, it doesn’t jive in the commentary when it says that the Huns/Goths/Vandals will rise against the Papacy if they are Germanic. So German people will topple the Roman Empire? Or does it make sense that sometime in the near or distant future, the original Hebrew Israelites (ancient Goths/Getae that have their roots from Eastern Asia) will destroy the Papacy. They have already done it when they sacked Rome long ago, and its possible that it may happen again. The East / West divide is starting to grow after alll...
Just like the indigenous peoples of Japan... are they Asian? are they white? Looks like a damn cro-magnon to me! AKA to modern science, “early european modern human”. Hmmmm someone’s been busy.
880B53FC-ABF1-4E6C-AD05-9E2EE739D0FA.jpeg
68CD6C6E-B08B-47EF-B46C-323DC8DDA404.jpeg
BACC4D5B-D39B-4C37-9773-E0456E480414.jpeg

debtforyou

Reaction score
Uygurs are a mixed race of people of both white and asian blood, potentially slavic and asian mixing, creating the Getae/Gothic people.

Painting from a Russian artist from a Russian University depicting the alliance between the Golden Horde and Slavic Grand Prince of Vladimir in the 12th century. Slavs were historically allied with the Tartarian hordes of the East. Shows why Slavs are persecuted today especially in the 20th century by Stalin. Notice the Gospel in front of Sartak (son of Batu Khan).
1612641967036.jpeg

The race/ethnic thing is a minor part of the thread, in my opinion.
Yes, the intent of this thread is not about racial lines, but we need to to think more along SPIRITUAL lines. The reason why Tartary is memory holed is because it would further validate the Bible, and the objective since the 20th century onwards has been to tear down / minimize / create doubt when it comes to scripture. Knowing who the Israelites are gives more context when it comes to reading the Bible and it becomes alive when understanding the current geopolitical situation and why we war today.

And yes, even in Europe today, notice the immigration patterns, same with the United States. They are allowing a traditionally Roman Catholic nation from the south (Mexico) to be intentionally pourous with the United States (a traditionally protestant nation). They had done this when Irish Catholics were migrating en masse in the 19th century to America. Its history repeating itself.

Europe? Notice the immigration policies of Muslims driving up north to dilute the traditionally protestant nations of Western Europe. It is to DILUTE the Christian people and their faith. We must think about SPIRITUAL dilution more so than racial dilution.

The counter-reformation is ongoing, and the name of the game is to fully eliminate the power of the Gospel. Hope this helps for those on the quest for truth. In my opinion, seeking Truth leads to God.

Last edited:

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Uygurs are a mixed race of people of both white and asian blood, potentially slavic and asian mixing, creating the Getae/Gothic people.

Painting from a Russian artist from a Russian University depicting the alliance between the Golden Horde and Slavic Grand Prince of Vladimir in the 12th century. Slavs were historically allied with the Tartarian hordes of the East. Shows why Slavs are persecuted today especially in the 20th century by Stalin. Notice the Gospel in front of Sartak (son of Batu Khan).
View attachment 6557

Europe? Notice the immigration policies of Muslims driving up north to dilute the traditionally protestant nations of Western Europe. It is to DILUTE the Christian people and their faith. We must think about SPIRITUAL dilution more so than racial dilution.

The counter-reformation is ongoing, and the name of the game is to fully eliminate the power of the Gospel. Hope this helps for those on the quest for truth. In my opinion, seeking Truth leads to God.
Thats only the half-truth, its not only faith. Race-mixing is propagated with increasing intensity, so is the ongoing immigration to Europe, that is the Calergi-Plan of diluting the European nations through mixing between all 3 races. So these things are connected. You can't hide that fact. Its happening in every major caucasian country.

Last edited:

Worsaae

Trusted Member
Reaction score

View attachment 6557

Thats only the half-truth, its not only faith. Race-mixing is propagated with increasing intensity, so is the so-ongoing immigration to Europe, that is the Calergi-Plan of diluting the European nations through mixing between all 3 races. So these things are connected. You can't hide that fact. Its happening in every major caucasian country.
I don't know if you can upload videos but in the past 1 year we have this in Denmark:
SAS commercial (partly state-owned) - What is truly Scandinavian? Nothing.

It shows an African saying he has viking ancestors...

Then we had a study on vikings by our leading scientist, Eske Willerslev, in this area that basically declared to all our media that vikings weren't actually scandinavians. In fact everyone can be a viking. (Of course, his paper didn't say that, although they tried to paint it this way, in his paper also)

Then last week we had from our state television network (Danmarks Radio) a commercial with a danish couple, enjoying eachother on a couch. Then out of nowhere comes Eske Willerslev and interrupts their fun evening. He starts talking about how Scandinavians died out in Greenland because they were inbreeding (complete lie), then talks about how Danes have only survived because we in the past intermingled with Asians and the middle east (a lie in a half truth), and then the punchline so if you want whats best for your kids, you should probably choose something a little more .... exotic. (meaning don't mate with a dane)

freygeist

Trusted Member
Reaction score

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Well I'm not sure if this will be of use to you in this thread but it struck me as relevant information, when I came across this GRAPH.

Global Lactose Intolerance Figures
February 3, 2021
Approximately 33% of people are lactose intolerant1, although some 75% of adults exhibit decreased lactase activity1,2. Perhaps inevitably, lactose intolerance is more prevalent in areas that are less conducive to dairy farming, with the highest tolerance being around northern Europe with the frequency of intolerant increasing as we venture south (the exceptions to this rule are Australia and New Zealand, being as they are predominantly populated by descendants of European settlers who brought their farming practices with them)2. Beyond that, this can apply even within countries; India, for example, sees a sharp increase in the south compared to the north3.
CountryFrequencyTotal pop.aEstimateaYearRef.
Argentina60%b41.324.820123
Australia5%21.71.120123
Brazil85%193.9164.820123
Canada20%35.27.020123
Chile69%17.412.020123
China92%1354.01245.720124
Denmark5%5.50.320123,5,6
Egypt72%83.760.320123
Finland18%5.41.020123
France20%65.313.120123
Germany15%81.831.920123
Greece72%11.38.120123
Hong Kong90%c7.26.520113
India50%d1210.2605.120123
Israel70%e7.95.920067
Italy68%60.841.320123
Japan98%127.5125.020123
Mexico66%116.977.220123
Morocco73%32.623.420123
New Zealand9%4.50.420123
Norway14%b5.00.720123
Poland37%38.514.220123
Portugal50%b10.65.320123
Russia13%142.918.620123
Saudi Arabia80%29.623.720123
South Africa84%52.243.820123
South Korea90%c50.245.220133
Spain24%46.224.920123
Sweden4%9.50.420123
Taiwan90%c23.321.020133
Turkey71%74.753.020123
United Arab Emirates80%b9.27.420123
United Kingdom16%63.710.220123
United States36%f313.9112.620121,3
a: Millions.
Source

Since Asians are known for their lactose intolerance, this graph may help in determining a connection with the tartarian/asian issue.
Hope it helps!

Last edited:

irishbalt

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Well I'm not sure if this will be of use to you in this thread but it struck me as relevant information, when I came across this graph in my research for a post I am compiling for a thread I will be posting in the Health and Nutrition forum, to support your hypothesis.

Global Lactose Intolerance Figures
February 3, 2021
Approximately 33% of people are lactose intolerant1, although some 75% of adults exhibit decreased lactase activity1,2. Perhaps inevitably, lactose intolerance is more prevalent in areas that are less conducive to dairy farming, with the highest tolerance being around northern Europe with the frequency of intolerant increasing as we venture south (the exceptions to this rule are Australia and New Zealand, being as they are predominantly populated by descendants of European settlers who brought their farming practices with them)2. Beyond that, this can apply even within countries; India, for example, sees a sharp increase in the south compared to the north3.
CountryFrequencyTotal pop.aEstimateaYearRef.
Argentina60%b41.324.820123
Australia5%21.71.120123
Brazil85%193.9164.820123
Canada20%35.27.020123
Chile69%17.412.020123
China92%1354.01245.720124
Denmark5%5.50.320123,5,6
Egypt72%83.760.320123
Finland18%5.41.020123
France20%65.313.120123
Germany15%81.831.920123
Greece72%11.38.120123
Hong Kong90%c7.26.520113
India50%d1210.2605.120123
Israel70%e7.95.920067
Italy68%60.841.320123
Japan98%127.5125.020123
Mexico66%116.977.220123
Morocco73%32.623.420123
New Zealand9%4.50.420123
Norway14%b5.00.720123
Poland37%38.514.220123
Portugal50%b10.65.320123
Russia13%142.918.620123
Saudi Arabia80%29.623.720123
South Africa84%52.243.820123
South Korea90%c50.245.220133
Spain24%46.224.920123
Sweden4%9.50.420123
Taiwan90%c23.321.020133
Turkey71%74.753.020123
United Arab Emirates80%b9.27.420123
United Kingdom16%63.710.220123
United States36%f313.9112.620121,3
a: Millions.
Source

Since asian countries are known for their lactose intolerance, this graph may help in determining a connection with the tartarian/asian issue.
Hope it helps!
Currently it is very difficult to determine whether this "intolerance" is due to dispostion or the unnatural treatment of the milk. Before utilizing unpasteurized natural milk, I was deemed "lactose intollerant". Now our whole family drinks milk at different times via natural unpasteurized milk with no issues.

So, it would appear to be a muddled issue because you would want to sample people of a particular haplotype over a time with natural milk over an extended period of time to determine whether they are truly "lactose intollerant" and even then, if their gut flora is damaged it may take a prolonged time to conduct such a study.

Furthermore, if today's "science" is questioned at all, it would be a small wonder whether such a study would be allowed to be published amongst "respected journals". In that case, having a benefactor with enough political and social influence to weather criticism would be necessary. Perhaps for such a study, you'd want a benefector of independent wealth with a particular interest in this field. I imagine people with the means are out there for an intrepid researcher.

All the best.

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
😄
I think you've missed the point of my post.
It has nothing to do with general lactose intolerance which would be highly off topic. It is the higher statistics in the graph which I posted it for to show a geographical distribution of the known traits of the Asian make up in regard to the op. I thought it may be helpful to some related to the topic not their tummys.
I shall edit it to make that a bit more obvious perhaps.😄

Worsaae

Trusted Member
Reaction score
😄
It has nothing to do with general lactose intolerance which would be highly off topic. It is the higher statistics in the graph which I posted it for to show a geographical distribution of the known traits of the Asian make up in regard to the op. I thought it may be helpful to some related to the topic not their tummys.
Would mind explaining your post to those of us that still don't get it?

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
😄
I edited the post, should be clearer now.

Worsaae

Trusted Member
Reaction score
😄
I edited the post, should be clearer now.
I don't get it