Forum Guidelines and Welcome Thread - Introduce Yourself

Joemcgee

Reaction score
>Please tell us a bit about yourself, how you discovered the forum, whether you were a member on the old forum, and what interests you the most about stolen history.

I am a blockchain programmer researching for a new project. I discovered the forum through 4chan; just a lurker in the old one (why I want blockchain data persistence for this). I've always been one of those ancient aliens, Atlantis, star-gate fans and I'm interested in stolen history as its incentivized many passionate people to contextualise our historical texts by crowdsourcing; a quantum leap in the provenance of man to the keen eye.

Now what incentive structures could be devised to compensate your efforts and encourage new sources to come out of the woodwork.

Godspeed

Crowquill84

Reaction score
Hello to all,
I'm pleased to join your community. I have always had an interest in discovering knowledge about our past.

I've been turned onto the ideas about Tartarian history, mudflood, past resets, and our current one for a of couple years now.

I've spent most of my life exploring many rabbitholes ranging from our worlds religious, philosophical traditions, the esoteric / occult, history, and whatever could help me to better understand humanity.

Of course there is the realm of conspiracy. I've heard I all, and mostly try to focus on things that are on the positive side. I suppose our lost history may fall under that umbrella.

I think we are basically a race with amnesia, that has forgotten our past. It would only take few generations to completely rewrite history anyway. Propaganda is strong in the world now.

Well I hope that is a proper introduction.
I look forward to learning, and growing with the community.

-Malcolm

Quest2Question

Reaction score
Hello dear friends!
I have been a long, long time reader of the original SH forum. Naturally, I was a big fan of KD’s work.
I never posted nor commented myself though.
About 11 years ago I realized that the world that is presented to us differs a whole lot from our objective reality.
This realization led to a never ending rabbit hole digging session.
This session resulted in me uncovering fascinating things stretching over many topics.
My wish is to share my discoveries and realizations through my own channel on YouTube (and other less censoring platforms) and through livestreams.
Right now I’m working on turning that wish into reality!
I originate from the Black Sea area and believe to have a deep connection with Scythia and Tartaria.
English is my third language, I speak Russian and Dutch as well.
Dreamtime (and anyone who assisted you), I am immensely grateful for your effort to preserve the treasure cove of knowledge that was the original SH forum.
I admire you greatly!
I look forward to contributing to this wonderful community instead of lurking from the shadows like I have done until now.
Thank you for having me!

redheadmom8

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. Oh, where to start? I began to question the narrative about eight years ago when I did a deep dive into the history of the American education system and realized it was instituted for indoctrination purposes.

Over time, I began to research many different topics, including giants, the mudfloods, Tartaria, resets, etc. These topics have brought history and science to life in a way school never did.

I used to browse the old site but never registered. I found it through JonLevi videos and am so thankful I did.

Vagabond

Deleted
Trusted Member
Reaction score
hello. i am finally posting here, a place i need and am so fascinated by, after three years of both org and net , because i wont live in fear. if its a honeytrap, if they can track me, come and get me. if there are others who want to resist this new abnormal, please message me.

im your huckleberry

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
hello. i am finally posting here, a place i need and am so fascinated by, after three years of both org and net , because i wont live in fear. if its a honeytrap, if they can track me, come and get me. if there are others who want to resist this new abnormal, please message me.

im your huckleberry

Welcome. What we are all doing here is some form of resistance already - creating a place where we can collaborate and discover our true past. Everyone can join and contribute, there's no limit about what can be imagined or thought of, and no pre-defined outcome.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hello, I was a member of .org before. different screenname though. From Bulgaria I am. It is good place to be, but I see that I have insufficient privileges' to post on some topics which I do not understand - why?

Welcome back! I made you a trusted user so you should have all necessary privileges now.

dreamtime

Administrator/Moderator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Reaction score
Dreamtime (and anyone who assisted you), I am immensely grateful for your effort to preserve the treasure cove of knowledge that was the original SH forum.

Thanks, most of the credit actually goes to @luddite and @pushamaku, they did most of the work of bringing the forum back.

Will Scarlet

Trusted Member
Reaction score
I don't claim to be 'awake', on a mission to re-educate the world about anything or to have any particular agenda. I have some information that I might like to share and opinions - of course, we all have opinions.

I have never been a member of the previous and now revived forum. I appreciate some of the posts on this new forum and I may like to contribute to them.

Calidea

Reaction score
Hey guys. I first heard about the forum, when the cataclysm happened, and I started reading about topics on the Discord server, which I found intriguing. I registered this account back then, when the server migrated back to the new forum, but only now decided to start reading more of the content.

I'm really interested in mud flood, but really, any alternative history theory is something I'll find exciting.

Have a nice day! ?

Sigian

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been following SH old and new for a long time, always lurking, never saying much because like so many other forums and places, an echo chamber can be formed. However on SH old and new, that echo chamber seems to be shattered and rebuilt quite a bit, adjusted and rearranged according to new information found/recieved/given.

There are a few threads amongst that I have still found to be echo chambers and deflect or sometimes close to insulting others because of their opinions or ideas, no matter the proof given. This is so few and far in between though that it still doesn't interrupt the integrity of SH.

I apologize as I mean to insult none, just to point out something from personal observations.

As is everything you all do here, point out sources, give personal obervations, and what fragments we have of actual history we share with others. This is an important thing because if we don't keep these things current then they will be buried even deeper by those that do not want the truth to be known.

I myself travel with my family for a living, working for a company that sends me wherever they have work. Getting to see much more of just the country I live in, shows me how much that really is or isn't actually happening according to the official narrative.

There are many things I would like to say and put out there, and maybe as time goes on I will do so, for now though I will continue to lurk and watch. Though as it may seem obvious, I need to post once here to reply to other goings on, so I might be saying more sooner than later as I had to type this bugger up.

And now that I have bored you all with my long winded-ness, I bid you adou for now.

pipton

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Though I've been reading SH for a couple years now (thanks to JonLevi), the desire to reply with what seems like relevant informatin to the new post 'The Lost Key', is what inspired me to finally register an account.
Having gone through 'higher' education, it sure is nice to now be part of a community of free-thinkers piecing real knowledge together and trying to get to the bottom of where the hell we are and how and when we got here. More and more it seems the most out-there ideas seem to be the most plausible. As intimidating as all this can be when first getting into it, at least it restores the sense of child-like mystery and humility in regard to the creation!

Oracle

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Though I've been reading SH for a couple years now (thanks to JonLevi), the desire to reply with what seems like relevant informatin to the new post 'The Lost Key', is what inspired me to finally register an account.
Having gone through 'higher' education, it sure is nice to now be part of a community of free-thinkers piecing real knowledge together and trying to get to the bottom of where the hell we are and how and when we got here. More and more it seems the most out-there ideas seem to be the most plausible. As intimidating as all this can be when first getting into it, at least it restores the sense of child-like mystery and humility in regard to the creation!
Nicely said. Welcome Pipton. ?

Black Griffin

Reaction score
Hi All... I came across the old site while doing some personal research on ancient history.
I viewed the posts with great interest, especially those about the Tartarian civilization. To say that those posts opened up a whole new avenue of thought would be an understatement.
I look forward to reading more of the excellent threads and information held in those threads,.with the hope I too will have something constructive to add at some stage.

Black Griffin ♑

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread