Forum Guidelines and Welcome Thread - Introduce Yourself

eyes2see

Reaction score
Hi there, I just heard about this forum today on a podcast, I think it was Grimerica. About a year ago I went down the Tartaria/Mudflood rabbithole and have been fascinated ever since. Also it is great to connect with like-minded people online as I don't have many of those in my day-to-day life.

El Forastero

Reaction score
I've been a quiet observer of this forum and briefly posted on the original before it went down.

I often find myself wanting to contribute to certain discussions but haven't had the ability to do so.

So here I am, I have long been skeptical of the official narrative in virtually every aspect of society and am heartened by the apparent increase in numbers of people who feel the same.

I was born, and currently live, in the North West of England.

Redbird

Reaction score
I am new to the entirety of SH and am eager to learn all I can learn. As others have stated, there is so much to learn out there and so much which has been hidden. Thanks to the many people who have contributed and contribute their knowledge and information. The truth is in the light.

momentomori

Reaction score
I briefly read the old forum before it went down and have been reading and enjoying much of the research on this new site.

I came to this via an interest in stone masonry and historical building practices and not being satisfied at all with the narrative offered to us. Gunnar Heinsohn's research opened my eyes to serious problems with the chronology of the first millennium AD, but the current state of the world has led me to re-evaluate all the beliefs I've held that reason down to simply argumentum ab auctoritate. I have also seen some things working in old buildings that leave me open to the more radical ideas about recent chronology (100-300 BP). I hope to contribute sometime when I'm less busy and more organized, perhaps even some field research. I feel like there is still much to do and many paths unexplored.

Aquamarine

Reaction score
Hello everyone ! I have been an avid reader of the old forum and i am really happy to see it resurected here. I've been passionated about history since early childhood . I grew up in Romania and i have been surrounded and fascinated with myths and legends around our area..I've always felt there was more than just fantasy in all these stories and the way they connect to the local toponyms. I am fascinated with etymology and I belive the origins of words can reveal so much about the past.
I've never posted on the old forum , as I lack the time and the writing skills as non native English speaker, but I will try to contribute to the discussions here whenever I can. I appreciate all the interesting research here and thank you all for the time and work you have invested in this forum.

Camille8

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm relatively new to being aware of the great deceptions in our world, so for now I am mostly just reading and trying to soak up as much as I can. Maybe someday I will have something of value to share, but until then I will be here observing and thinking. Thanks to Jonlevi for finding this site.

Onlyzec

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I came across this site after discovering the 1850 photo of san Francisco and seeing a guy on youtube jon levi go through the expositions. I'm just a history nut who loves questioning the past. Hope to share great history with you all!

AurielMuse

Reaction score
I just discovered your website and the forum today. I wish I would have discovered it sooner. I'm watching a You Tube playlist called Question the Narrative and she used your website in a video about questioning the World's Fairs.

Starting at a very young age I asked questions about everything. As a child history was my least favorite subject. It was so boring and mainly about violence and war. As an adult, exploring the true history of the world is one of my favorite subjects. Reflecting back, I think I found history boring because I knew a lot of what I was taught wasn't true and didn't make any sense. It's a good thing I don't remember much of the fake history I was taught so I'm able to explore the real history with fresh eyes and an open mind.

NPC#0

Reaction score
Hello!

I am a lurker from the old days, and got confused to find this forum a bit different

Reading this Welcome To The New Stolenhistory Forum!

I did not understand, did threads get permanently deleted? I remember around 2019 there were a few days of threads gone, but nothing of this sort.

I do have some threads saved from back then, if that helps.

I am also happy to see the staff members, to recognize some of them at least :)

I want to thank you all for your posts which I had read, and mostly Korben Dallas, what an incredible person to find so many inconsistencies, and atop of that, share them as well, just unreal.

liamgrease

Reaction score
Hello, I came here interested in what possibilities could lie in the past, I really stumbled upon this place because I saw it mentioned in a YouTube comment. Reading through a lot of the threads has kept me up pretty late, it’s 2:07AM right now. I think I’ve been scrolling for about an hour now. I don’t have a ton of background knowledge to contribute but I’ve come to see what ideas people have and ponder!

RaeWest

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Site:
big-lies.org
I'm Rae West. I've had my site on and off since 1997. My interests have included:

- Vietnam War crimes/ Bertrand Russell
- economic theories about wars/ WW2/ Jew influences
- Religions seen as parasitism/ extraordinary influence of Jews/ Cromwell/ printed Bibles as a new thing
- science frauds, including nuclear weapons and power/ cell biology instrumental misinterpretations/ obfuscation with things like relativity/ psychology as deliberate confusion to eg hide war crimes
- lots of other things: Is Gobekli Tepe genuine, flash cards as harming teaching of reading/ fluoride/ low-salt diet as harmful .....

My site is big-lies.org if you care to look. My home page has a very full design; it's not a Wordpress site. An interest of mine here is reinterpreting WW1 and WW2 as dominated by Jews, Hitler and Mussolini and others as Jew-funded. It's a fairly new idea which many people can't face. Includes 'Holocaust' as a fake, and attempts to decode Jewish policy.

Anyway I'm always interested in examining new people! I've often found sound people out there.

Conan Highwoods

Reaction score
Heaveno! I am Conan Highwoods(as you can see, lol!!!) I am pretty new to this site, but I think I might have been on the first site a while back. Anyway I was brought to here again by someone on Reddit saying that the discourse is better here, so I decided to give this site a try.
Topics I like/believe in
-Flat Earth
-Underground stuff(Tunnels, cities etc.)
-Other dimensions
-Non-human humanoids
-And a good bit more

andyjnorris

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Welp, don't have much to say. I found this place via YouTube weekly updates, and then got to the site this morning, and signed up. Never heard of this site before, let alone the old forum, so I got a ton or reading to do.

As for a bit of personal history, and how my wife and I were woken up to the historical nightmare that we now see before us, it actually started with what our previous religion calls the "Joseph Smith Papers Project". We started noticing things that didn't add up with the narrative of our religion, specifically surrounding Joseph Smith and Brigham Young. Long story short, we threw most of that religion out the window, focused on Jesus, and have been looking into the manipulation of history and culture ever since. While we went through our "transition" out of organized religion, we started to notice what a detriment the current narrative has been to so many people all over our country. History being changed and fed back to the masses with the intent of causing fear, anger, and division. The end result, IMO, being yet another mass genocide. I find myself saying things that I never thought I would have said before. I hear myself and think "Man, what a nutter". Anyways, before I write too much, I will end with saying I am very happy to be here with the rest of you. Especially the other nutters. (y)

millycamproc71

Reaction score
Hi I've relatively new to this... I have started watching some Jon Levi and Cambell at Autodidactic after being prompted by a homeschooling site I follow. I am absolutely fascinated by the concept that we have been duped all our lives, so I'm keen to keep searching for truth. Thanks :)

Volkhv

Reaction score
Hi!
I read the previous KD forum and decided to set up an account here.
At the beginning I was only interested in Tartaria but I have recently started catching up on other topics.
Great forum, loads of stuff here are worth backing up.
Cheers!

Tips
Tips
Please respect our Posting Rules.

Users who are viewing this thread